kuru
    kuru's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by tto827 View Post
    Schwartzel is beyond solid, but if he doesn't have a 2+ shot lead, I'm not sure anything under +200 is a good bet on him this early in the tournament. Also depends on who those 6-7 players are.
    Thanks D2D and Thanks tto827...

Will wait for round 2 to complete and see if there is any value..

Once again thanks for your input..

Cheers.... Happy Friday.

fitguy67
    blessed be the cheesemakers
    fitguy67's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3358

Quote Originally Posted by Dollars2Donuts View Post
    I will slowly begin to take out if I get to a point that I am beginning to feel 'uncomfortable' with the amount at any one book. At the same time those funds will go into a 'holding account' and not into my every day $$$s. In other words I will still be betting LIKE those funds are still in my account, so that my wagers can keep increasing.
    For non-US'ers...having a good "e-wallet" (Skrill is the gold-standard IMO) allows this to be done effortlessly-seamlessly...

this is how I structure things: I consider the entire account-balance for my Sport-Investing Business to be the SUM of all the individual balances in my entire "stable" of books...PLUS the amount that's on hand in my Skrill wallet (funds that are ready to be shuttled back into and out of individual book's accounts...as is necessary or convenient or desirable)...

to do so smoothly, it's greatly preferable if ALL your books accept your e-wallet...(you could make an "exception" for a particular book that doesn't , I suppose, but make sure the additional hassle of having to account for managing the $-flows differently for this one "horse" is worth it...means it better really offer something special to the business--such as it is the ONLY book that has good prices in a certain type of market you really need to make money)

If all your books are e-wallet linked...(and, even better...if all of them have ML/spread/totals available at a glance...such as SBR's live-odds page)...balances at each book cease to be important...what's important is the global ("all books + wallet") balance...

a stable of all-Skrill-linked books + Skrill...and a spreadsheet that automatically keepsthe individual balances/global balance "at a glance" is the way to go...

best thing is to start with just one wallet-linked book(i'd suggest either pinny or 5dimes)...then gradually incorportate additional books into your business (like horses into your stable)...THEN--when your ready--add the "other" essential book (Pinny or 5dimes...whichever one you don't have) and Matchbook first...then, whatever book you deem helpful to your business, add it ..as long as it accepts your e-wallet and processes payouts reasonably quickly, go for it (& give preference to one that shows up on the same "odds comparison site")...

then when you're line-shopping, you do it from your hub...and get in the habit of always locking in what you want at the BEST price available to you--shuttling funds out of and into specific books, as necessary to support your shopping)...each individual book is just a "sub-account" of your entire-stable-of-books AND has full access to your wallet that keeps the right amount in each and every one...

...just my 12-sbr-points worth
    Last edited by fitguy67; 03-22-13 at 05:15 PM.

Coreos
    Powdered Sugar Lines
    Coreos's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 49

Quote Originally Posted by mikejamm View Post
    Wow! Can you press you lips any tighter up against this guy's ass tto? Maybe if you suk hard enough you'll figure out how to suk pick winners too!And by the way asshole, my thread got sbr to increase the poker payouts to 25 places rather than 10! So eat shit both of you cockmouths! Love how posting pms and starting a thread about me "welcoming you to sbr", backfired on your stupid ass donut shit. Funny how you can dog a guy who lost 26k in another thread, calling him a liar and yet you're a fuk'in lying degenerate yourself! Like I said pal, enjoy your ego ass kissing minions, because when you lose your ass, and you will, your fuk'in suk ups will turn on you.
    Here's a cookie for your SBR thread. No go fck off - there are actually ppl here who enjoy this thread. You know what's as good as seeing his picks on this thread? It's his attitude. You should learn something and go stick to your own shit.

Coreos
    Powdered Sugar Lines

Hey D2D,

Your thoughts on why Boston +4.5 against the Mavs? Really liking this and thinking about putting multiple units on it.

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly
    Dollars2Donuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

I believe that after Boston's last two games they are going to GRIND this game out. Dallas will have a tough time putting up more than 85 points on a motivated Celtics team tonight. I also like the under in this game.......not sure if I even bet it....but I don't think this game goes over 176-178.

Sorry I can't get into it any deeper, on a Ferry with battery running out on my phone.

Coreos
    Powdered Sugar Lines

Thanks man, is that fairy called mike by any chance?

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly

No POD today. Adding:

170227237-1 3/22/13 7:06pm $101.00 $100.00 Pending 3/22/13 10:05pm NHL Hockey 8 Anaheim Ducks (1st 60 min) -½ -101* vs Detroit Red Wings (1st 60 min)
    Last edited by Dollars2Donuts; 03-22-13 at 08:42 PM. Reason: Deleted mistaken wager

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly

I have no idea what happened with that Islanders pick here. I went to win another $100 on the Pens including OT.....I did this on my phone (tiny damn screen) and I didn't check before verifying this.

Of course I went to immediately reverse the pick and the game has started.....now I am in a position where I need the Pens to win by 1 goal in regulation.....Wow.....how disappointing.

Chili_Powder
    Chili_Powder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 123

I throw darts

Technically, I would be called a 'feel' capper. Trends are a part of as is history, but the biggest factors I use are looking for let down games, 'looking ahead games', matchups where you know a team will play down to it's opponents level and matchups where a team will play up to another team's.

I can't really get into it much deeper than that....butg it's a start.
    I just stumbled upon your thread, and WOW, very, very impressive work.

note: I too was initiated by Mikejamm, it means you're doing something right
    Last edited by Chili_Powder; 03-22-13 at 07:04 PM.

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1560

Quote Originally Posted by Chili_Powder View Post
    I just stumbled upon your thread, and WOW, very, very impressive work.

note: I too was initiated by Mikejamm, it means you're doing something right
    Nobody initiated you douche bag, I just said you were a lucky ass non pro at poker! And now you're pro and get shitty bad beats like the rest of us!

mikejamm

Quote Originally Posted by Coreos View Post
    Thanks man, is that fairy called mike by any chance?
    Fuk off non pro! Go back to following your leader pussy boy! What the fuk is a Coreos anyway? Is that C stand for dumb C U N T who eats oreos?

Coreos
    Powdered Sugar Lines

Fuk off non pro! Go back to following your leader pussy boy! What the fuk is a Coreos anyway? Is that C stand for dumb C U N T who eats oreos?
    Haha, boy you got me good there...Coreos. c u n t...oreos. Good one. You trying to make up for your failed rockstar dreams by being a SBR Pro? What does that get you? Bragging rights? Backstage pass to BFE? How's that cookie taste, Mike? Does it take away the sour taste of your pathetic online persona? Please post one of your songs so we can all enrich our lives. Enjoy your Pro status, you broke dick muther fuc ker.

Edit: Forgot to include the ROFL you're so fond of

kuru

Let's go ducks....

kuru

I have no idea what happened with that Islanders pick here. I went to win another $100 on the Pens including OT.....I did this on my phone (tiny damn screen) and I didn't check before verifying this.

Of course I went to immediately reverse the pick and the game has started.....now I am in a position where I need the Pens to win by 1 goal in regulation.....Wow.....how disappointing.
    Penguins leading by 1 till the last second in Regulation, and they scored a goal in the last second.. This is horrible.. last few seconds are disappointing for us from past few days...

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly

Quote Originally Posted by kuru View Post
    Penguins leading by 1 till the last second in Regulation, and they scored a goal in the last second.. This is horrible.. last few seconds are disappointing for us from past few days...
    For us? I am SURE you didn't bet on the Islanders here.....my highest rated pick of the day was the Penguins in Regulation....right? I didn't post the Islanders error until the game had already gone off, so nobody could have made that error....I don't think anyway. I posted at 4:08 and the game went at 4:05.

It hurt my bankroll, but it was literally and obviously a misclick. I am sure everybody else was on the right side, except me.

alamo
    Why R.E.M. and not The Go-Betweens
    alamo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10890

No POD today. Adding:

170227237-1 3/22/13 7:06pm $101.00 $100.00 Pending 3/22/13 10:05pm NHL Hockey 8 Anaheim Ducks (1st 60 min) -½ -101* vs Detroit Red Wings (1st 60 min)

Why did you delete the hockey bet on the islanders +1.5 after it lost ?

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly

Quote Originally Posted by alamo View Post

Why did you delete the hockey bet on the islanders +1.5 after it lost ?
    Please don't go getting all excited. I immediately said it was an error. I posted it after the game went off, it affected nobody and I even put 'deleted mistake' in my reason for editing. I left the post I made immediately afterwards explaining the error.

My highest rated of the day was the PENS! Lol, clearly a mistake.

kuru

For us? I am SURE you didn't bet on the Islanders here.....my highest rated pick of the day was the Penguins in Regulation....right? I didn't post the Islanders error until the game had already gone off, so nobody could have made that error....I don't think anyway. I posted at 4:08 and the game went at 4:05.

It hurt my bankroll, but it was literally and obviously a misclick. I am sure everybody else was on the right side, except me.
    I didn't tail on NY Islanders, I was also referring to Hou/Jazz game when James Harden missed the free throw with 4 or 5 seconds left in the game....

Hope this last few seconds turn positive for us....

alamo

I understand dude but I tailed and we almost hit the middle. I just was more curious why you deleted once the bet lost. I think it should've been deleted immediately but not whilst it was a live play.

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly

I understand dude but I tailed and we almost hit the middle. I just was more curious why you deleted once the bet lost. I think it should've been deleted immediately but not whilst it was a live play.
    You tailed? I posted it at 4:08 and the game came off the board at 4:05.....that would seem kind of impossible. And then 1 second later I posted saying that it was a mistake....I am not saying you didn't tail....I just don't see how it would be possible or why you would ever bet against yourself in a game........

I am honestly sorry if you somehow got that bet in, in time.....again I have never heard of anyone betting against themselves on purpose.

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly

Adding:

170294605-1 3/22/13 10:03pm $110.00 $100.00 Pending 3/22/13 10:05pm NHL Hockey 8 Anaheim Ducks (1st 60 min) -½ -110* vs Detroit Red Wings (1st 60 min

alamo

Dude I did in live betting. It was far from a dead bet. You said it yourself. If the penguins won by 1 goal (which they were doing up until 20 sec to play) we middle both bets. You deleted the bet off the history once the penguins scored the final goal which meant your mistaken bet became a loser. Up to that point it was a winner.

Kpn
    Kpn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

Hey D2D what site do you use for your live betting?

fitguy67

this was posted just 7 minutes after the faulty play was entered in the post directly above...

pretty obvious that he was not happy with the mistaken bet...would live with whatever would happen as far as actual $-impact goes, but that it would not count on his official record as--apart from someone making the "heroic" effort to immediately go to live-betting and lock in the mistaken (and very suspiciouis--as it contradicted an existing position...without any comment by the OP as to why he would reverse) play AND not reading the very next post...

misunderstandings happen...and they usually involve loss (of money, time, or reputation)...a man learns from it (usually adding some new "saftey feature" to his protocol [from now on, I'll...]...and moves on...

lashing out to vent frustration serves no practical purpose but to foul the atmosphere...

an honest mistake was made...and reasonable effort was made to rectify it...still, as Murphy's Law would have it...at least one extra-zealous follower saw the mistaken play, but not the retraction made in the very next post...

chill...do you really want to "bite the hand" that's been feeding you 57% winners?
    Last edited by fitguy67; 03-22-13 at 11:34 PM.

Coreos
    Powdered Sugar Lines

Dude I did in live betting. It was far from a dead bet. You said it yourself. If the penguins won by 1 goal (which they were doing up until 20 sec to play) we middle both bets. You deleted the bet off the history once the penguins scored the final goal which meant your mistaken bet became a loser. Up to that point it was a winner.
    Not sure what the issue is? He stated it was a mistake with the original post b/c it was never his intention to pick against the Penguins. For purposes of his thread win/loss percentage, it shouldn't have counted whether it was a win or loss. Of course, if he had won, he probably would have left it up there as a "whoopee! look at me" win . TBH, when I read it originally, I never even thought of the live bet option Meh, either way, I understood what he was getting at.

Edit: Damn you Fitguy for getting in your explanation before me (and more eloquently)!

fitguy67

Quote Originally Posted by Coreos View Post
    Not sure what the issue is? He stated it was a mistake with the original post b/c it was never his intention to pick against the Penguins. For purposes of his thread win/loss percentage, it shouldn't have counted whether it was a win or loss. Of course, if he had won, he probably would have left it up there as a "whoopee! look at me" win . TBH, when I read it originally, I never even thought of the live bet option Meh, either way, I understood what he was getting at.

Edit: Damn you Fitguy for getting in your explanation before me (and more eloquently)!

mikejamm

I tell you why man, it's because this donut dip shit is a fuk'in degenerate lying air bettor! He doesn't want you to find out he's a fuk'in in the hole loser and gets his fuk'in jollies off think'in he's got some magic fuk'in system. My fuk'in dog could hit 57% and that's with him pick'in out dog biscuit 1 for the fav or 2 for the underdog. This fuk'in lying idiot will bury you guys, just wait and see.

2178ice
    2178ice's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 522

I tell you why man, it's because this donut dip shit is a fuk'in degenerate lying air bettor! He doesn't want you to find out he's a fuk'in in the hole loser and gets his fuk'in jollies off think'in he's got some magic fuk'in system. My fuk'in dog could hit 57% and that's with him pick'in out dog biscuit 1 for the fav or 2 for the underdog. This fuk'in lying idiot will bury you guys, just wait and see.
    STFU know one cares about your BS! Your jealous that D2D can actuality pick winners and you cant! So GEt the Hell Outta Here!

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly

If you read through my post and see my history I never include bets, winners or losers, that haven't been posted in time. If that bet had come throught there is ZERO chance I would have counted it as a winner. Just look to last week, I had my POD as Miami....Ilive bet the crap out of it, but didn't count any of those winnings in my POD winnings. I have honestly tried to make this thread 100%real from day 1.....and I think the majority of people see that.

Also, you will see that I didn't have access to my post to recitify things until later this evening. You will recall my saying that my battery was dead and I was on a Ferry.....

Nonetheless Alamo, you tell me....if you want a mistake included in my statistics, I will include it. Totally up to you.....but please read through my thread before you decide. Understand how careful I have been, because I never want anyone crying 'foul'. I do this for others, not for me.....my BR was the one that took the hit here......unfortunate, but whatever.

PM me. I will not post today's stats until I hear from you.

D2D

High3rEl3m3nt
    SBR's 7 figure Contractor
    High3rEl3m3nt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4146

D2D, you have learned an invaluable lesson. Never start a bet tracking thread in Player's Talk. Believe it or not, trolling is at a minimum in the Subforums. If I were you, I'd just stop posting plays. Or, create a handicap network via SBR that only allows positive people to see them.

alamo

It's all good dude. I'm not trolling. I'm on your side on this. I was just asking the question of why delete a post or half a post in this case , I don't think it was unreasonable.

tto827
    tto827's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

Whatta like in college hoops tomorrow D2D?

Only spread I like that's still available is VCU -4 -120 and sprinkled some on the ML

Otherwise just some little ML parlays with St. Louis, Mich St. and VCU for me.

I want to take the Bulls but I got a feeling that line will only continue to move in my favor, and if not, then I'm staying away.

We going head to head as usual, or is there something we can both root in?

fitguy67

Quote Originally Posted by tto827 View Post
    Only spread I like that's still available is VCU +4 -120 and sprinkled some on the ML
    thot I'd correct the sign on this, during the 'down time"

i just got it at =118 at dimey...and some ml +155 at heritage

bol, everyone

drnkyourmlkshk
    drnkyourmlkshk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6063

This is exactly the type of post that makes a guy like myself who bets daily, lives and breathes wins and losses will never post on sbr on the regular. Not only do I never want someone to lose money following me but I don't want to deal with the ridicule that goes along with doing something that is only intended to help people.
    I won 16 in a row last baseball season in a head to head against John Ryan the day I lost my 1st game some guy pm'd me thrashing me for taking the run line instead of the money line. I started a ncaaf thread and posted all my futures and a weeks worth of plays where I went 5-2 someone calls me out for posting a line on wed that they couldnt find on Sat.
    Even if someone posts nothing but losers he is still putting it out there as a opinion and letting people discuss it freely and attempting to make money off his own plays. I have tailed a few people on here and I do it quietly win or lose. I never tail anyone in a sport I do not know very well and if I lose it's not their fault I had the choice in the end.
    With all this said I hope that all these trolls do not scare off what seems to be a very logical handicapper and a pretty decent guy.
    Take care, MILK
    Points Awarded:

O gave drnkyourmlkshk 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: fitguy67

ThunderMonkey
    Bang the books!!!
    ThunderMonkey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

D2D I have been watching and tailing some plays here and there. I can't always get the same lines, or even all the bets you play. But to all the trash that's been flying your way, IT IS WRONG!!! Please don't stop what you do D2D. It has been a real pleasure seeing what you can come up with. Went 2-1 last night just on the NBA with those sweet unders again!! Thanks for all your help D2D!!!

First ... 30313233343536 ... Last