Originally posted on 03/23/2013:

Quote Originally Posted by mikejamm View Post
I tell you why man, it's because this donut dip shit is a fuk'in degenerate lying air bettor! He doesn't want you to find out he's a fuk'in in the hole loser and gets his fuk'in jollies off think'in he's got some magic fuk'in system. My fuk'in dog could hit 57% and that's with him pick'in out dog biscuit 1 for the fav or 2 for the underdog. This fuk'in lying idiot will bury you guys, just wait and see.
This is exactly the type of post that makes a guy like myself who bets daily, lives and breathes wins and losses will never post on sbr on the regular. Not only do I never want someone to lose money following me but I don't want to deal with the ridicule that goes along with doing something that is only intended to help people.
I won 16 in a row last baseball season in a head to head against John Ryan the day I lost my 1st game some guy pm'd me thrashing me for taking the run line instead of the money line. I started a ncaaf thread and posted all my futures and a weeks worth of plays where I went 5-2 someone calls me out for posting a line on wed that they couldnt find on Sat.
Even if someone posts nothing but losers he is still putting it out there as a opinion and letting people discuss it freely and attempting to make money off his own plays. I have tailed a few people on here and I do it quietly win or lose. I never tail anyone in a sport I do not know very well and if I lose it's not their fault I had the choice in the end.
With all this said I hope that all these trolls do not scare off what seems to be a very logical handicapper and a pretty decent guy.
Take care, MILK