High3rEl3m3nt
    SBR's 7 figure Contractor
    High3rEl3m3nt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4146

I don't understand the shoutout phenomena (Baseball pick inside)

First, play the Red Sox today. Some of the value is gone...sucks for you slow pokes.

Secondly, I don't understand why it is cool to make a video for the sole purpose of giving and receiving a shoutout. I have read threads where certain posters have asked people to check-in if they want to be acknowledged in a video. These threads gain more views and responses than actual threads discussing gambling-related topics. I would rather read an interesting post/ thread than watch someone read off a long list of names. Hell, half of the videos posted spend over half of the footage reading off others' names. Here's a clue, if your video highlight is saying posters' names, then save yourself the trouble. The following list contains video posters, who the other video posters should try to emulate. If you have no charisma, there's nothing wrong with just posting. Traffic without quality is worse than quality without traffic.

Current Video posting power rankings:

Reigning King of Videos: Brock Landers. Say what you will about the guy, but he's doing it.

#1 Opie
    #2 Iwin/ mug
    #3 Bigday (short, sweet, and to the point)
    #3 Swinging Johnson
    #3 El Nino

Honorable mention: Rawbilly & Jeff

Desert Queens (you only feel special because videos are rare. Your posts are better than your videos)
    #1 Deem
    #2 McDugly
    #3 Sweep--old stuff is good, new stuff is horrible. You are capable.
    Last edited by High3rEl3m3nt; 04-05-13 at 05:12 PM.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

tl;dr

higher check in pal

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Higher I'm doing a shout out vid tomorrow.

Do you want a shout out??

High3rEl3m3nt

No. Do not do it Mayan.

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Big shoutout to High3rEl3m3mt

You're way off base on sweepers videos. Sweeper is a man of the people. Sweeper is as close as we have to being a true "players advocate".

tto827
    tto827's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

Sweep's steak and eggs vid was great. Deemer sometimes makes an unnecessary vid, but heck, at least he is trying.

Duggly's got like 4 total, and continuing with the breakfast idea was a neat idea.

High3rEl3m3nt

Just because I rated these guys' videos low does not mean I don't enjoy READING their posts/ plays. I think McD is good, Deem is green, but has streak potential, and sweep is a good guy---not spelled guey.