tto827
    tto827's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

It's tough dude, now you see why I bailed on my thread. Hang around, post the occasional POD, and provide insight on games and other people's plays. Makes it all a lot more fun.

Also get involved in the points forum, fun stuff goes on there lol

AndrewMcCutchen
    AndrewMcCutchen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Gl to u...

Kpn
    Kpn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewMcCutchen View Post
    Gl to u...
    Please go get AIDS and die with this playing in a background:

AndrewMcCutchen

But posting picks after the fact....classy buddy, reeeeeaaaaaalllll classy....

Kpn

PS: Welcome back D2D! I had philly today too, I've been getting creamed on NBA though I need your help!

AndrewMcCutchen

the fact of the matter is that this D2D character is a world class handicapper. I have for some time, and will continue to tail this guy. Thank you very much sir for putting extra money in my pockets!

O's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9725

Best of luck to you D2D. Thanks for the fun. It was great to watch you hit and brush off the trolls. That said, it is a bit upsetting to see someone drop what they have enjoyed because of some comments. In many ways I think you should be bigger than that and rub it in their face with a growing bankroll. Don't want to go down that road because I also know how you feel and I'm not attempting to convince you to continue on.

Keep beating the book. Godspeed.

Pigeons just shit on everyone's party because that is their reason for living and then fly away. People hate to see others win. Odd really.

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly
    Dollars2Donuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

For those of you who need a screen shot (apparently what I have posted doesn't earn me any trust):

Name:  Untitled.jpg
Views: 175
Size:  22.6 KB
    Points Awarded:

Bawth gave Dollars2Donuts 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 32138

But posting picks after the fact....classy buddy, reeeeeaaaaaalllll classy....
    the fact of the matter is that this D2D character is a world class handicapper. I have for some time, and will continue to tail this guy. Thank you very much sir for putting extra money in my pockets!
    Are you bi-polar?

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly

Yeah.....funny.......

First off, the last thing I ever said was that I was anywhere near 'world class'....in fact I never made any statements about how good I was.....as for posting after the fact I wasn't posting to add to my record.....if you noticed I had almost 600 wagers ALL posted before their gametimes.....I don't need to prove anything.

O's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9725

Quote Originally Posted by Dollars2Donuts View Post
    Yeah.....funny.......

First off, the last thing I ever said was that I was anywhere near 'world class'....in fact I never made any statements about how good I was.....as for posting after the fact I wasn't posting to add to my record.....if you noticed I had almost 600 wagers ALL posted before their gametimes.....I don't need to prove anything.

D2D - Don't even respond to this clown. He is losing, tailing you, blew his load on one pick and is crying. Don't even give it the respect of a response. You got people here who were digging what you were doing and like your attitude. Focus on that if you post again.

Kpn

Quote Originally Posted by Kpn View Post
    Please go get AIDS and die with this playing in a background:

This needs to be bumped. Anyways D2D interesting card tomorrow I needs your input! This big Laker conspiracy makes me want to go POD big on lakers tomorrow, and Anaheim/San Jose at home look too good to be true.

Coreos
    Powdered Sugar Lines
    Coreos's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 49

I wonder if there is a way to have an invitation only thread? I'm too much of a noob here to know if that's possible. Well, as stated previously, I thought your thread has been great especially since you weren't swinging your nuts in everyone's face when you had some big hits. But you do have to have a thick skin to run a thread...you know, haters gonna hate, etc. It's a shame you're shutting it down - anyway GL bud and I sincerely hope you do keep posting. At least your Blue Jays didn't get swept in their opening series.

McBa1n
    Update your status
    McBa1n's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 523

I'd hate to see this thread go buh by - but to be honest, the LAST thing you need in the back of your head is that some toolbag is going to fade you or get on one of your plays. I'm shocked, D2D you had such a successful, by any standard, run thus far... And it lasted a good bit. I enjoyed reading it daily, but lurker after lurker and noob after noob that flooded the thread really blahed out the momentum of it all. It's a lot of pressure putting down your coin on a play. It takes balls/commitment to share those picks and deal with the crap that it can involve... And of course everyone likes following someone that is making good plays.

Keep up the strong work. Takes balls to share it with a bunch of knuckleheads like us all. So yeah - thanks for the entertainment and sharing your success.

Minnesota Niice
    Minnesota Niice's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by O View Post
    The funniest part about this is coming from the new guy who is trolling the site. What exactly where you looking at on pg. 42 of this thread for? Clicked the wrong thread right? You meant to be in the saloon to talk shop, right pro boy? Sit down and shut up if you have nothing to add noob.

People love to be so outspoken online but in real life they are quiet, little punks that have soft handshakes and slumped shoulders. penetrating bitch.
    AWWW chit another internet bad ass.. Comin from the dude with over 100 posts and hes acting like king nerd Lol Just a quick fact if you sit on your computer all day and try to be cool on a forum you probably have some issues man.. Especially with your assumption of me from my nice silhouette; quiet, little, soft handshake, slumped shoulders. You need help bro

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 32138

Quote Originally Posted by Coreos View Post
    I wonder if there is a way to have an invitation only thread? I'm too much of a noob here to know if that's possible. Well, as stated previously, I thought your thread has been great especially since you weren't swinging your nuts in everyone's face when you had some big hits. But you do have to have a thick skin to run a thread...you know, haters gonna hate, etc. It's a shame you're shutting it down - anyway GL bud and I sincerely hope you do keep posting. At least your Blue Jays didn't get swept in their opening series.
    Nope. But you can create SBR Pros Only threads.

DocZ
    DocZ's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    Are you bi-polar?
    How funny, I was thinking the same thing.

fitguy67
    blessed be the cheesemakers
    fitguy67's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3358

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    Nope. But you can create SBR Pros Only threads.
    a good idea on the surface, but you know as well as I do that many of the worst cases of "chronic diaper rash" around this place are Pros

too bad you can't restrict a thread to "those whose IQ's (and especially EQ's) exceed their shoe size"...that'd do the job...

don't want to think about how many excellent threads have beed ruined by a small handful of attention-seeking tantrum-throwers
    Last edited by fitguy67; 04-05-13 at 01:06 PM.

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly

After 1500 replies and 64,000 views I have started a new thread....

My first Day is finally dead....

GL and see you on the new thread.

Coreos
    Powdered Sugar Lines
    Coreos's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 49

The king is dead, long live the king?

MonkeyMoney
    MonkeyMoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 806

Quote Originally Posted by O View Post
    D2D - Don't even respond to this clown. He is losing, tailing you, blew his load on one pick and is crying. Don't even give it the respect of a response. You got people here who were digging what you were doing and like your attitude. Focus on that if you post again.

exactly.. D2D why even bother with those bumbs.. lol lets feed off the positive sports betters..

respect+

First ... 40414243