payingthejuice
    payingthejuice's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by wtf View Post
    damn this bad ass is fukin turning me on

post those photos stud muffin, dont have to show your nasty gay face, just those ripped abs and words saying sbr rocks

we are so blessed you have joined us here
    He wont, he already used the excuse "You just want to see my picture so you can jerk off to it" and the "I cant post a pic cause the feds are looking for me"

Both BS stories, and Ill make it simple and give 2 reasons why:

1. Jerk off to his pic. = Seriously? If someone wanted to jerk off to pictures of guys, dont you know this is the internet? There are BILLIONS of pictures of people to jerk off to without needing yours.

2. The feds are looking for him. = Seriously? If the feds were looking for you why would it matter if you posted on a forum? The forum already has your IP, which does a hell of a lot more then a picture/video does, in saying who you are.

He is just the usual assclown/internet tough guy/ 12yo up past his bedtime.

It sucks his movie "Malibus Most Wanted" was a bust, and he has all this free time now.

JoshW
    JoshW's Avatar Become A Pro!

Why does it feel like JJGold's presence is in this thread. Or at least a good imitation.

TheBeautifulGame
    Y.N.W.A.
    TheBeautifulGame's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1102

This force feed guy has to be a ghost of someone that is taking the piss if it's not a ghost then at least it has to be someone taking the piss for a laugh. If it's not then Force Feed, you need to shut up. Every post I read is making my blood boil. Even if it's all true:

So what if you had a hard life, who the f**k hasn't?

Who cares if you grew up in the hood or the projects or wherever, I don't and I'm sure nobody else does.

You call us FAGS yet you bang on about how young and ripped you are and all that crap? Why mention your physical appearance in nearly every post to a forum that the majority of posters are men??? Answer that one.

MartinBlank
    Going to be a good weekend
    MartinBlank's Avatar Become A Pro!

This ghost is pretty entertaining. Purple and Badass just don't seem to go together.

AMBlai01
    SBR Resident Drunk
    AMBlai01's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2152

This thread is pretty much exactly why I am probably done with SBR after the bash.....

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by AMBlai01 View Post
    This thread is pretty much exactly why I am probably done with SBR after the bash.....
    Me too Amby. I will kiss SBR goodbye after the Bash.

wtf
    wtf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

wow, you two guys want to bet on that? what odds you layin?

Forcefeed3
    Forcefeed3's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by wtf View Post
    damn this bad ass is fukin turning me on

post those photos stud muffin, dont have to show your nasty gay face, just those ripped abs and words saying sbr rocks

we are so blessed you have joined us here
    my abs are as ripped as it gets bruh, ive literally had some supermodel bitch jokingly try to grate cheese on my abs and it literally worked to our surprise.

AMBlai01
    SBR Resident Drunk
    AMBlai01's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2152

I bet his Girlfriend's name is Trina, she has a voice deeper than me and she bench presses and squats more than me too......

Forcefeed3

Quote Originally Posted by TheBeautifulGame View Post
    This force feed guy has to be a ghost of someone that is taking the piss if it's not a ghost then at least it has to be someone taking the piss for a laugh. If it's not then Force Feed, you need to shut up. Every post I read is making my blood boil. Even if it's all true:

So what if you had a hard life, who the f**k hasn't?

Who cares if you grew up in the hood or the projects or wherever, I don't and I'm sure nobody else does.

You call us FAGS yet you bang on about how young and ripped you are and all that crap? Why mention your physical appearance in nearly every post to a forum that the majority of posters are men??? Answer that one.
    Im gonna be 100% humble right now in what im gonna say. Im human,i have my flaws, no im not the strongest in the world, no im not the fastest in the world and no im not perfect...but pretty damn close. i was raised by a poor family in poverty. No i didnt have many friends let alone tons of bitches so i decided to be true to myself and got "HUMBLE" tatted across my back to remind me of my humble roots. after i got ripped as f\*\*k and acted all gangsterous my street cred skyrocketed cuz motherfvckers recognize im not a snitch or a bitch and i aint scared of shit. So im grateful for all the bitches and muscles i have and thank god for giving me a body that bitches worship so i consider it a temple, a temple thats always under construction. I worked my ass off for everything i got and i earned it and you pussies are mad that i got everything you want, the cars the clothes, the gangsterous tattoos,the bitches and the glistening muscles but what you dont realize is that i earned that shit and you fat nerds should get off your lazy asses and start doing a 5X5 starting strength workout plan and maybe you'll get a designer body like mine and get laid once in a while. And thats as hood as it gets bruh..and thats as humble as it gets.

Pecos Bill
    f\*\*k you Angie!
    Pecos Bill's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ForceFeed View Post
    my abs are as ripped as it gets bruh, ive literally had some supermodel bitch jokingly try to grate cheese on my abs and it literally worked to our surprise.

Leverage
    HURR DERP DEEP DURP
    Leverage's Avatar Become A Pro!

Im gonna be 100% humble right now in what im gonna say. Im human,i have my flaws, no im not the strongest in the world, no im not the fastest in the world and no im not perfect...but pretty damn close. i was raised by a poor family in poverty. No i didnt have many friends let alone tons of bitches so i decided to be true to myself and got "HUMBLE" tatted across my back to remind me of my humble roots. after i got ripped as f\*\*k and acted all gangsterous my street cred skyrocketed cuz motherfvckers recognize im not a snitch or a bitch and i aint scared of shit. So im grateful for all the bitches and muscles i have and thank god for giving me a body that bitches worship so i consider it a temple, a temple thats always under construction. I worked my ass off for everything i got and i earned it and you pussies are mad that i got everything you want, the cars the clothes, the gangsterous tattoos,the bitches and the glistening muscles but what you dont realize is that i earned that shit and you fat nerds should get off your lazy asses and start doing a 5X5 starting strength workout plan and maybe you'll get a designer body like mine and get laid once in a while. And thats as hood as it gets bruh..and thats as humble as it gets.
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 06-18-15 at 03:07 PM. Reason: image does not exist

Leverage
    HURR DERP DEEP DURP
    Leverage's Avatar Become A Pro!

Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 06-18-15 at 03:07 PM. Reason: image does not exist

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

This guy has to be related to Pecos Bill, exactly alike.

Forcefeed3

Quote Originally Posted by payingthejuice View Post
    He wont, he already used the excuse "You just want to see my picture so you can jerk off to it" and the "I cant post a pic cause the feds are looking for me"

Both BS stories, and Ill make it simple and give 2 reasons why:

1. Jerk off to his pic. = Seriously? If someone wanted to jerk off to pictures of guys, dont you know this is the internet? There are BILLIONS of pictures of people to jerk off to without needing yours.

2. The feds are looking for him. = Seriously? If the feds were looking for you why would it matter if you posted on a forum? The forum already has your IP, which does a hell of a lot more then a picture/video does, in saying who you are.

He is just the usual assclown/internet tough guy/ 12yo up past his bedtime.

It sucks his movie "Malibus Most Wanted" was a bust, and he has all this free time now.
    Since your dying to see me i went ahead and drew a picture of myself in that paint program..thats are hard as is it gets homie, youd never step to this.

Forcefeed3

Quote Originally Posted by flyingillini View Post
    Bruh, no body is like me. Nobody can dress like, sound like, rhyme like, get high like, make cheese like me. You cant even compare me to you loser nerd fags.While you nerds are ordering your fleshlights and proactive acne cleanser's my phone is getting blown up by supermodel bitches begging me to stuff them.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Why cannot this shit happen to me??

I never even had a wink

Pecos Bill
    f\*\*k you Angie!
    Pecos Bill's Avatar Become A Pro!

this guy is a player, i havent been laid in 3yrs. :\

TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

nix haha?

Hells Kitchen
    Hells Kitchen's Avatar Become A Pro!

Since your dying to see me i went ahead and drew a picture of myself in that paint program..thats are hard as is it gets homie, youd never step to this.
    I pity the fool

raydog
    raydog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

i thought that this may be kingrevolver just being a douchebag, but since this stupid shit has been copied and pasted by hundreds of kids on the internet in the past few years, meaning this cat is a fraud and plagiarist (just like pecos), theres no doubt in my mind that its pecos. look at all of pecos quoted posts in this thread... sucking his ghosts cokk harder than journeystiff does when he makes a new one. its okay dude, someday you will come up with your own shit...until then, copy away

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Bruh, no body is like me. Nobody can dress like, sound like, rhyme like, get high like, make cheese like me. You cant even compare me to you loser nerd fags.While you nerds are ordering your fleshlights and proactive acne cleanser's my phone is getting blown up by supermodel bitches begging me to stuff them.

l7ustin
    l7ustin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2724

this thread was a good laugh

First 1234