this guy DID not make it

TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2239

bruh......

SSLP
    SSLP's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ForceFeed View Post
    Wow all you fags laughing at me either have NO style or are just jealous of my clothes and money. Those tacksuits your making fun of always get me so much pussy it aint even funny. The suit is tight fitting and i always complement the look with a steep v-neck(showing off my pecs and traps), the pants are kind of bell bottom too which is badass. i sport them with white lacoste shoes. So next time you want to talk shit remember that i am a real player and youre a fantasy baseball champion.
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by SSLP
    who the fuk wears a purple track suit ?
    Cuz let me tell you a lttle something you only hve 16 posts this whole tuff guy newbie has been tried before and FAILED big time.

You are already another SBR CLOWN , i bet you 10000 you wish you were viewed like a piece of meat by chicks.

Bro this aint no act, Youd cower at the sight of this alpha male..Now I like to keep it humble, but i aint no bitch bruh.

As soon as i saw you , i would pull my 380 gat andput in your face so you could see it real close.

Take your phone away , spit on your sneakers and laugh at your tracksuit thats just how i roll and that IS NOT AN ACT ask anyone here that knows me.
    Last edited by sbr.rodrigo; 02-25-15 at 09:58 AM.

ijustwant2bpaid
    ijustwant2bpaid's Avatar Become A Pro!

this kids a failure, sslp dont waste ur time on this loser...

Forcefeed3
    Forcefeed3's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by SSLP View Post
    As soon as i saw you , i would pull my 380 gat andput in your face so you could see it real close.

Take your phone away , spit on your sneakers and laugh at your tracksuit thats just how i roll and that IS NOT AN ACT ask anyone here that knows me.
    Do you even know how swol my pecs, traps, bi's and thighs are bruh?..f\*\*k you i warm up with 300lbs bruh, your fat ass cant touch that. And having a gun dont mean shit homie, its if you got the balls to use it..Ive wetted a few punks like you in my day bro and i aint afraid to buck again. And thats as humble as it gets bruh.
    Points Awarded:

Pecos Bill gave ForceFeed 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

SSLP
    SSLP's Avatar Become A Pro!

lol your the new face of sbr
    be proud

ijustwant2bpaid

^^^ sad truth, i post at another forum and post in-between here to get points, sad reality is that almost all posters I care about feel the same way.

topgame85
    Follow @TopGameWinner
    topgame85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

fckin clown first off a dude who dresses like a f\*g and turns down pussy most likely is a f\*g, walks like a duck and talks like a duck its probably a fking duck second off real "big timers" don't fcking waste their time in the fcking gym all day they are too busy making moves and dress sharp in a suit nd eat fcking cannolis and cole cuts ask JJ bruh...... all the working out in the world won't stop a bullet from tearing through you like a hot knife through butter so why waste your time with it?

Pecos Bill
    f\*\*k you Angie!
    Pecos Bill's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by topgame85 View Post
    fckin clown first off a dude who dresses like a f\*g and turns down pussy most likely is a f\*g, walks like a duck and talks like a duck its probably a fking duck second off real "big timers" don't fcking waste their time in the fcking gym all day they are too busy making moves and dress sharp in a suit nd eat fcking cannolis and cole cuts ask JJ bruh...... all the working out in the world won't stop a bullet from tearing through you like a hot knife through butter so why waste your time with it?
    Just by that post i can tell your overweight.

Pecos Bill
    f\*\*k you Angie!

Do you even know how swol my pecs, traps, bi's and thighs are bruh?..f\*\*k you i warm up with 300lbs bruh, your fat ass cant touch that. And having a gun dont mean shit homie, its if you got the balls to use it..Ive wetted a few punks like you in my day bro and i aint afraid to buck again. And thats as humble as it gets bruh.

..ahh shit this is beautiful posting.

topgame85
    Follow @TopGameWinner
    topgame85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

[quote=Pecos Bill;2109580]Just by that post i can tell your overweight.[/quote

I'm not fat but mildly overweight 6 foot 210 could lose a few pounds but why waste my time got nothing to prove I still date a dime and make moves not sit around putting up dumb bells all day thinking I'm something special

TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2239

6'1 215 pounds with shoulders the size of mountains guy,
    Points Awarded:

topgame85 gave TPowell 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

wtf
    wtf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

my first thoughts after reading the initial post is "pillow biter" 1000%

he spends his days in the gym getting all "buff" to blow off babes, so then back to the gym to play hide the pickle with the gym fags

what a clown
    Last edited by wtf; 08-13-09 at 11:51 PM.

payingthejuice
    payingthejuice's Avatar Become A Pro!

I Went to Quiznos after the gym today and as soon as i walk in the cashier starts jockin...She was pretty hot by SBR standards, but not by mine. I only f\*\*k topnotch model/stripper types, she was more of a college girl. Anyway I was wearing a badass purple and white PUMA tracksuit with a matching V-neck and some Burberry sunglasses(couldnt really blame her for diggin my style).

Anyway the hot cashier owed me exactly 10 cents but they were out of dimes. She goes "I can go get the manager for more dimes" I say "No, thats ok", as i was about to leave she goes 'Well im a dime, you can take me!"..then gives this sexy ass smile. I fvcking hate being viewed by women as a piece of art instead of a human so like a badass I say "Yeah your a dime a dozen" and walk out with my shoulder slanted to one side looking gangster as f\*\*k.
    She owes you 10 cents, but they are out of dimes?? Last I checked 2 nickles = 10cents ...

Then you go on to state that wearing a purple and white tracksuit from the 80's, with a v-neck shirt, and she was digging your style and thought you were a piece of art?

And in your theory of what happens in your world = This chick gets so hot and horny while making sandwiches, she just falls head over heels for guys who tip her a dime, while they are dressed from the late 1980's in purple tracksuits.

What really happened in your world = You went to the local goodwill to pick up some gym clothes because you are excited about finally getting a gym membership, with not much to choose from, you settle on the only thing that fits, a Purple Tracksuit. You borrow one of your dad's v-necks from his dresser and head out for your first day of working out. After about 20 minutes, you realize its harder then you thought, and decide to hit the Quiznos for a quick bite. As soon as you walk in, you notice her smiling, not from "Jocking" but trying to hold off the laughs. Your total comes up to $9.10, yet you only have $9 on you. She decides to let it go, and only takes the $9.... Jokingly she states you owe her a dime... to which you reply "Yeah I got dozens at home", You take your sandwhich and leave out the door, leaning to the left... not to be "gangster as ****" but because you havent worked out in years, and you were limping from strainging a muscle.
    Last edited by sbr.rodrigo; 02-25-15 at 09:55 AM.
    Points Awarded:

Pecos Bill gave payingthejuice 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.

ijustwant2bpaid

, 1000% pillow biter,

Pecos Bill
    f\*\*k you Angie!

Quote Originally Posted by payingthejuice View Post
    She owes you 10 cents, but they are out of dimes?? Last I checked 2 nickles = 10cents ...

Then you go on to state that wearing a purple and white tracksuit from the 80's, with a v-neck shirt, and she was digging your style and thought you were a piece of art?

And in your theory of what happens in your world = This chick gets so hot and horny while making sandwiches, she just falls head over heels for guys who tip her a dime, while they are dressed from the late 1980's in purple tracksuits.

What really happened in your world = You went to the local goodwill to pick up some gym clothes because you are excited about finally getting a gym membership, with not much to choose from, you settle on the only thing that fits, a Purple Tracksuit. You borrow one of your dad's v-necks from his dresser and head out for your first day of working out. After about 20 minutes, you realize its harder then you thought, and decide to hit the Quiznos for a quick bite. As soon as you walk in, you notice her smiling, not from "Jocking" but trying to hold off the laughs. Your total comes up to $9.10, yet you only have $9 on you. She decides to let it go, and only takes the $9.... Jokingly she states you owe her a dime... to which you reply "Yeah I got dozens at home", You take your sandwhich and leave out the door, leaning to the left... not to be "gangster as ****" but because you havent worked out in years, and you were limping from strainging a muscle.
    ahaha, I just let out a burst of laughter!!...pwned!

Forcefeed3

whatever f\*g. Do you even know how many tattoo's i got bruh? I get respected everywhere i go and bitches sense my alpha male status and want my rooster cuz im ripped a f\*\*k. Of course your skinny ass wouldnt know anything about getting pussy and much less style. So before you talk shit I want you to take a good hard look at my pecs and think if its really worth losing your life over. -Humble

Shortstop
    542-481-4 +40.25
    Shortstop's Avatar Become A Pro!

FF, please post a photo of you in your purple Track Suite. I'll give you 2 points for your efforts.

payingthejuice

whatever f\*g. Do you even know how many tattoo's i got bruh? I get respected everywhere i go and bitches sense my alpha male status and want my rooster cuz im ripped a f\*\*k. Of course your skinny ass wouldnt know anything about getting pussy and much less style. So before you talk shit I want you to take a good hard look at my pecs and think if its really worth losing your life over. -Humble
    So wow, you got tattoos.... I am sure everyone is impressed. So lets see how RIPPED and buff you are. Let me guess, you CANT make a vid on here ... because ... let me think of a good excuse for you.... You dont have anything to prove right? So post a vid or shut the f\*\*k up already Mr. Badass. I got vids up ... and I got tattoos, big ****ing deal.

People that talk the most shit about getting pu$$y or being the "tough guy" are usually the ones wishing the stories they are telling were true. So until a video is posted, proving you are all that... you just aint shit.

By the way... I was looking up pictures of you on google, but the best I could find under key words for you was this ...

payingthejuice

By the way, you should go see a psychiatrist about your case of Veritaphobia .

They can often help is severe cases like yours.

Shortstop
    542-481-4 +40.25

This place is crazy hostile tonight. The Points Program is bringing out the best in everyone.

fsugolf
    fsugolf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

It's bringing out the post whore's and crybabies

wtf

this thread rocks, good one paythejuice

post the vid FF, you fukin stud muffin u

payingthejuice

Quote Originally Posted by wtf View Post
    this thread rocks, good one paythejuice

post the vid FF, you fukin stud muffin u
    He wont post any... just wait for all the excuses as to why he wont. Him and his work-out buddy might be to busy to do it tonight. Since he LOVES PURPLE, its not hard to guess which one he is.

[IMG]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/damnbasterd/\*\*\*\*\*\*.jpg[/IMG]

Forcefeed3

So wow, you got tattoos.... I am sure everyone is impressed. So lets see how RIPPED and buff you are. Let me guess, you CANT make a vid on here ... because ... let me think of a good excuse for you.... You dont have anything to prove right? So post a vid or shut the f\*\*k up already Mr. Badass. I got vids up ... and I got tattoos, big ****ing deal.

People that talk the most shit about getting pu$$y or being the "tough guy" are usually the ones wishing the stories they are telling were true. So until a video is posted, proving you are all that... you just aint shit.

By the way... I was looking up pictures of you on google, but the best I could find under key words for you was this ...
    I think you just want to unleash your homosexual urges and jerk off to my pic, but that aint gonna happen bro...i already talked about wetting some some fools with my glock and the feds would love to see my pic. Nice try though.

Shortstop
    542-481-4 +40.25

He wont post any... just wait for all the excuses as to why he wont. Him and his work-out buddy might be to busy to do it tonight. Since he LOVES PURPLE, its not hard to guess which one he is.

[IMG]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/damnbasterd/\*\*\*\*\*\*.jpg[/IMG]

Intuitive_Edge
    Bi-Winning +EV
    Intuitive_Edge's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 290

I think you just want to unleash your homosexual urges and jerk off to my pic, but that aint gonna happen bro...i already talked about wetting some some fools with my glock and the feds would love to see my pic. Nice try though.

payingthejuice

Exactly like I said . . . the excuses will start rolling in. Typical "Internet Tough Guy" All talk and no proof, end of discussion. (take notice of the Air-Soft pellt gun)

Forcefeed3

Exactly like I said . . . the excuses will start rolling in. Typical "Internet Tough Guy" All talk and no proof, end of discussion. (take notice of the Air-Soft pellt gun)

Bruh, im gonna keep this as humble as possible. i had a hard life when i was young. I was raised in the projects where i had to kill or be killed and i lost track of how many lives i took(i still pray for their families cuz im religious as f\*\*k). so being a product of my enviornment i decided to get ripped as f\*\*k and get a ton of tattoos so i could look on the outside what i am on the inside, a gangster. You think i got this bowflex body by sitting on my ass on the internet all day? naw, f\*\*k naw, i worked hard to get my shredded abs and bitches beg me to f\*\*k them, they love that shit. Bitches say im like fine wine, cuz with time i get more humble and shredded. So you better respect before you call me out unless you want the chrome in yo mouth.

ijustwant2bpaid

, u gay fukk, u are still awake, whos ghost are u??? Bread is that u??? u funny fukk, how do u come up with this gay shitt...

Forcefeed3

Quote Originally Posted by ijustwant2bpaid View Post
    , u gay fukk, u are still awake, whos ghost are u??? Bread is that u??? u funny fukk, how do u come up with this gay shitt...
    I aint nobody's ghost bro. I am me, this is my life, everything i say is 100% me cuz if not then i wouldnt be able to have the word "HUMBLE" tatted across my back.

ijustwant2bpaid

u have the 1st and 3rd letter right, homo,,,

reno cool
    the meaning of harm
    reno cool's Avatar Become A Pro!

so why post this shit here? Even if by some miracle half of it is true.

payingthejuice

Bruh, im gonna keep this as humble as possible. i had a hard life when i was young. I was raised in the projects where i had to kill or be killed and i lost track of how many lives i took(i still pray for their families cuz im religious as f\*\*k). so being a product of my enviornment i decided to get ripped as f\*\*k and get a ton of tattoos so i could look on the outside what i am on the inside, a gangster. You think i got this bowflex body by sitting on my ass on the internet all day? naw, f\*\*k naw, i worked hard to get my shredded abs and bitches beg me to f\*\*k them, they love that shit. Bitches say im like fine wine, cuz with time i get more humble and shredded. So you better respect before you call me out unless you want the chrome in yo mouth.

I did call you out, many times. Yet you have excuse after excuse. You cant prove shit, because it isnt possible. Just keep living in your fantasy land.

wtf

damn this bad ass is fukin turning me on

post those photos stud muffin, dont have to show your nasty gay face, just those ripped abs and words saying sbr rocks

we are so blessed you have joined us here

First 1234 Last