t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    What do you mean "if I can get 10"? 10's are available at Bookmaker (-110), BOL (-110) and Pinnacle (-109), even though you probably don't have an account there.
    Coiner I live in the united states just like you. That's why I don't make threads using lines from pinny.

Anyway 5dimes just went back to 10. My local is at 9.5 but I'd like to make any additional bets with him so hoping he moves to 10.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Quote Originally Posted by Dexter View Post
    not for nothing man - you might be one of the biggest dicks i have seen on this form.....you're a total hamburger kid...
    OK. People talk smack, make erroneous statements that aren't true, I question them, and I'm a dick? The first post says, stupid f*cking line.

A month later, the line is the same. If you made that comment wouldn't you question your original thinking?

Lets talk about the game. Notre Dame's front 7 is good but Bama's o-line is good. Don't you think it will be turonvers and special teams that decide this? Wouldn't that favor Bama?

I think this spread is probably spot on. I'm thinking maybe a 24-10 or 21-10 type of game. Initially leaned Notre Dame but now I'm having second thoughts.

Dexter
    Update your status
    Dexter's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    He's a tool. I made a killing last week and he wants to come in and start shit like always. Guy needs help, he claims to hardly ever gamble yet spends all his time on a gambling forum.
    i found a new forum for him - seriously, there are some guys here who are just assholes but at least they live up to their rep and dont care.....this clown is one of the biggest 2 faces i have seen in the years ive been here. its a little irritating and unfortunate that he also frequents the threads i read.

i couldnt believe yesterday how he had the balls to ask you for a play after his bs with you recently and today hes acting like a punk again from his keyboard.
    Points Awarded:

lakerboy gave Dexter 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Dexter
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    OK. People talk smack, make erroneous statements that aren't true, I question them, and I'm a dick? The first post says, stupid f*cking line.

A month later, the line is the same. If you made that comment wouldn't you question your original thinking?

Lets talk about the game. Notre Dame's front 7 is good but Bama's o-line is good. Don't you think it will be turonvers and special teams that decide this? Wouldn't that favor Bama?

I think this spread is probably spot on. I'm thinking maybe a 24-10 or 21-10 type of game. Initially leaned Notre Dame but now I'm having second thoughts.
    shut the fuk up you hammer...

http://www.okcthunderfans.com/vforum/index.php

go - please...

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Coiner I live in the united states just like you. That's why I don't make threads using lines from pinny.

Anyway 5dimes just went back to 10. My local is at 9.5 but I'd like to make any additional bets with him so hoping he moves to 10.
    I don't either. I answered that with the GB thread last week, citing multiple books that were offering that number on the Packers.

t-wizzle

i found a new forum for him - seriously, there are some guys here who are just assholes but at least they live up to their rep and dont care.....this clown is one of the biggest 2 faces i have seen in the years ive been here. its a little irritating and unfortunate that he also frequents the threads i read.

i couldnt believe yesterday how he had the balls to ask you for a play after his bs with you recently and today hes acting like a punk again from his keyboard.
    Dex i went 22-9-1 +47.17 units in nba last week. Saturday night I had two plays (magic and cavs) fall apart in the final minutes and I still managed a decent night. Was my only losing night of the week and he tried to rub it in as usual.

Dexter
    Update your status

Dex i went 22-9-1 +47.17 units in nba last week. Saturday night I had two plays (magic and cavs) fall apart in the final minutes and I still managed a decent night. Was my only losing night of the week and he tried to rub it in as usual.
    did you completely insult him back in the day and hes just never letting it go?

i dont see you chasing him its always him after you....

t-wizzle

I don't either. I answered that with the GB thread last week, citing multiple books that were offering that number on the Packers.
    Ok. I'm not trying to fight with you. We did enough of that last week.

As I just said in a recent post, Notre Dame was +7.5 at just about every book when 5dimes was offering +10.5 after the sec title game. At the time it looked like I was getting an insane number. I did not think this line would close at 10 but it looks like it's going to. Oh well, guess I was wrong. Still at the time, getting 10.5 looked great.

t-wizzle

did you completely insult him back in the day and hes just never letting it go?

i dont see you chasing him its always him after you....
    He's bitter that I made him look like a fool last year during the finals. I didn't even go and try to rub it in after I was right.

Let it go BigD.

BigDofBA

He's bitter that I made him look like a fool last year during the finals. I didn't even go and try to rub it in after I was right.

Let it go BigD.
    OK. Lets talk the game.

What match ups do you like? What advantages does Notre Dame have? Don't you think Saban has the edge?

I want to pull the trigger on Notre Dame but something is telling me not to.

Notre Dame has a great front 7, average secondary, and average offense.

ridims
    ridims's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good luck Twiz hope you hit this. Gonna stay away from this game though.

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by ridims View Post
    Good luck Twiz hope you hit this. Gonna stay away from this game though.
    Thanks rid.

I'm playing with house money here because I had a very good week last week in basketball and nfl.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7738

Bro why? I can't wish u luck cause I have bama -9.5.

imadegen
    imadegen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9093

I couldn't find a more indecisive thread even if i tried.

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Bro why? I can't wish u luck cause I have bama -9.5.
    That's fine bro.

I just think there's too much Bama and SEC love. If Notre Dame can keep the Bama ground game in check I think they will be able to hang in there. McCarron does not impress me.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Good luck. Looking forward to Bama's OL vs. ND's front seven. Immovable object vs. irresistible force.

t-wizzle

Good luck. Looking forward to Bama's OL vs. ND's front seven. Immovable object vs. irresistible force.
    Thanks. All comes down to that battle. If Bama wins it they will have their way. If Notre Dame can stop the running game they will have a shot.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Thanks. All comes down to that battle. If Bama wins it they will have their way. If Notre Dame can stop the running game they will have a shot.
    I'm taking Bama -9.5 small. Wouldn't be surprised at all if it doesn't hit, though. I would be surprised if the Irish actually win the game SU.

Bama's OL is one of the best I've ever seen in 30+ years of watching college ball.

BigDofBA

Well, here we go. Best of luck to everyone regardless of the side.

I just hope we have a good game.

csknight3
    csknight3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1073

Game over. Easiest drive for alabama all season

BamaGambla
    BamaGambla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 193

Where was that ND front 7? Told you Bama was gonna beast..all night long baby!

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Quote Originally Posted by BamaGambla View Post
    Bama can't stop shit either: easy 1st down here Irish

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by csknight3 View Post
    Game over. Easiest drive for alabama all season
    The game is over after 3 minutes? Chirp all you want at the end, but don't wet yourself over a successful opening drive.

BigDofBA

Musberger has Notre Dame. He has already referenced the spread and acted pissed at that last call.

"What's going on" "That should be Notre Dame Football!"

LOL.

t-wizzle

Unreal. Fukkin replacement refs are at the Orange Bowl tonight.

imadegen

penetrating bs call. i seriously hate college football.

imadegen

ur still from alabama... so even if you win you lose.

BigDofBA

Unreal. Fukkin replacement refs are at the Orange Bowl tonight.
    It's a Pac-12 officiating crew. All of them suck.

The Pac-12 had more flags than any conference in the country. They are notorious for being bad.

What is that, 4 flags on Notre Dame in 4 minutes?

t-wizzle

Needed things to go right. If they make the right call on the punt fumble it could be a completely different game. Instead, notre dame had things go against them when they were already overmatched. This is a loss. I don't care about the bet as much as I wanted the Irish to hang in there.

BigDofBA

Needed things to go right. If they make the right call on the punt fumble it could be a completely different game. Instead, notre dame had things go against them when they were already overmatched. This is a loss. I don't care about the bet as much as I wanted the Irish to hang in there.
    Didn't the replay guy that they interviewed on the broadcast say it was the right call?

It looked like the Notre Dame player didn't make contact.

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    Didn't the replay guy that they interviewed on the broadcast say it was the right call?

It looked like the Notre Dame player didn't make contact.
    When have you ever heard the replay guy disagree with the game officials?

BigDofBA

When have you ever heard the replay guy disagree with the game officials?
    True.

I didn't think it was a penalty since the Bama player cause his teammate to fumble. That could have turned momentum.

I'm always an advocate of take the ball to start the game so you can get settled in. It was 14-0 before Notre Dame knew what hit them. I hope they come back to at least make it competitive. These bowls have sucked.

Dexter
    Update your status

this game is funny......what the fuk was i thinking.

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

this game is funny......what the fuk was i thinking.
    Sorry if I pushed you in this direction... Pathetic showing so far.

Dexter
    Update your status

im watching this on dvr cause i was out before...14-0 1st qtr....cant wait to see how much better this texas chainsaw massacre gets.

nfl players vs a bunch of highschool rudies.....

First 12345 Last