t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

I'm convinced you guys don't even watch the games. Georgia does not have an elite defense. They got completely worn down by the running game and had to bring guys up in the box. McCarron shouldn't be playing if he can't hit that throw.

Notre Dame has a much better defense. If they can keep Bama's run game in check, McCarron won't be able to beat them.

BamaGambla
    BamaGambla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 193

Notre Dame has a much better defense?
    Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    I'm convinced you guys don't even watch the games. Georgia does not have an elite defense. They got completely worn down by the running game and had to bring guys up in the box. McCarron shouldn't be playing if he can't hit that throw.

Notre Dame has a much better defense. If they can keep Bama's run game in check, McCarron won't be able to beat them.

BamaGambla

Ever wonder why ND NEVER schedules any SEC opponents in their regular season schedule?

BamaGambla

Turned Bama down for a 2014 and 2015 home and home.

JerseyRobby
    JerseyRobby's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4442

Quote Originally Posted by BamaGambla View Post
    Ever wonder why ND NEVER schedules any SEC opponents in their regular season schedule?
    This guy is an idiot he thinks that the throw McCarron made is just easy for any NCAA QB because he does it in his video games. Golson looked like shit when they were down against Pitt but Pitt choked. The only loss Bama has is against the best QB in the country which Golson is not. He also doesn't understand ND hasn't faced an O line and two headed monster like Bama has.

GOIRISH
    GOIRISH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1128

i nominate this for dumbest post of the year, congrats buddy on your first nomination.

http://espn.go.com/college-football/...ghest-schedule

BamaGambla

Quote Originally Posted by GOIRISH View Post
    i nominate this for dumbest post of the year, congrats buddy on your first nomination.

Did you even have a point? Pachyderms Vs. Pedophiles

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by JerseyRobby View Post
    This guy is an idiot he thinks that the throw McCarron made is just easy for any NCAA QB because he does it in his video games. Golson looked like shit when they were down against Pitt but Pitt choked. The only loss Bama has is against the best QB in the country which Golson is not. He also doesn't understand ND hasn't faced an O line and two headed monster like Bama has.
    Never fukkin heard of ya. Must be another one of those guys who drools over the SEC.

I don't understand that Bama has a great o-line and running game except for the fact that I brought it up in my last post.

Learn how to read then come back to me. Jersey trash

JerseyRobby

This is stupid and not an answer to his post. It was also preseason and subjective.

Here is how an intelligent person would have responded. The Irish didn't schedule any SEC opponents but they did have a schedule that projected to be tough until Brakley didn't play for USC and Mich St. shit the bed . They do have 2 quality wins against Stanford and Oklahoma.

BamaGambla

Lol... good old fashioned trash talk among fellow bettors. This is why I love college football.

JerseyRobby

Never fukkin heard of ya. Must be another one of those guys who drools over the SEC.

I don't understand that Bama has a great o-line and running game except for the fact that I brought it up in my last post.

Learn how to read then come back to me. Jersey trash
    I already came back at you and made you look like an ass with your expert analysis that McCarron can't lead a team from behind.

JerseyRobby

Also sharp play getting a line a month ago THAT YOU CAN STILL GET TODAY!

GOIRISH

Did you even have a point? Pachyderms Vs. Pedophiles
    Sorry, allow me to explain. You are a fukkin idiot. Notre Dame wont play bama? Thats cute, the sec fills their schedule with fcs teams.

t-wizzle

Sorry, allow me to explain. You are a fukkin idiot. Notre Dame wont play bama? Thats cute, the sec fills their schedule with fcs teams.
    Bama is too busy playing Western Kentucky, Florida Atlantic, and Western Carolina.

As for Little Robby, no you didn't address my argument. You're too busy running in circles around yourself.

GOIRISH

Quote Originally Posted by JerseyRobby View Post
    This is stupid and not an answer to his post. It was also preseason and subjective.

Here is how an intelligent person would have responded. The Irish didn't schedule any SEC opponents but they did have a schedule that projected to be tough until Brakley didn't play for USC and Mich St. shit the bed . They do have 2 quality wins against Stanford and Oklahoma.
    oh it was preseason and subjective. I am going to put a nasty letter into the a.d. to let him know not to schedule games until we know exactly who is the best of the best. Im sure this wont happen again.

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

Football Outsiders has Notre Dame's strength of schedule at #28. Alabama is at #50. Those numbers are adjusted to reflect the actual strength of opponents, not as projected in the preseason. Sagarin says ND #27, Bama #35. Either way, Notre Dame played the tougher schedule, if not by a huge margin. No more of this "If ND played a SEC schedule..." bullshit.
    Points Awarded:

GOIRISH gave suicidekings 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

t-wizzle

Notre Dame moneyline is extremely low given that they are a 10 pt dog.

Dipped as low at +273 today at pinny.

FindTheLock
    FindTheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

Notre Dame moneyline is extremely low given that they are a 10 pt dog.

Dipped as low at +273 today at pinny.
    ND is the yankees of baseball and the lakers of basketball. People bet on them as fans, so the line movement is not going to indicate anything other than a bunch of bandwagon fans betting money on the team that is a representation of irish heritage that most of the people don't even have. Everyone wants to be irish because it is cool. I wouldn't get caught up watching the line movement in this game.

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by FindTheLock View Post
    ND is the yankees of baseball and the lakers of basketball. People bet on them as fans, so the line movement is not going to indicate anything other than a bunch of bandwagon fans betting money on the team that is a representation of irish heritage that most of the people don't even have. Everyone wants to be irish because it is cool. I wouldn't get caught up watching the line movement in this game.
    True but I still think the moneyline seems low for a 10 point dog.

wager1
    wager1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Notre Dame +10.5 -120: 5 units

Stupid fukkin line. This will close in the 8.5/9 range. Notre Dame will be in this game.

No hating at all here, but i do think it is very funny, how you made a bet a month ago touting how great the value in it was, and I open my 5dimes account 10 seconds ago, and it is the exact same line, +10.5 at -120. just sayn man, before you go all ape shit about how smart you are, you may wanna take a second and think. that being said, i like Notre dame + 4.5 at +195.

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by FindTheLock View Post
    ND is the yankees of baseball and the lakers of basketball.
    This keeps coming up as if Alabama doesn't also have a HUGE fanbase... This is a Lakers vs Knicks matchup, not Lakers vs Bucks...

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

What's your bowl record?

I know you took OU in the Cotton bowl and went like 1-6 on New Year's day after you said it was an "easy f*cking card".

I was going to take Notre Dame but after reading this thread I'm having second thoughts.

You jumped on this line a month ago saying it would close at 8 an it's still at 10.5.....

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by wager1 View Post

No hating at all here, but i do think it is very funny, how you made a bet a month ago touting how great the value in it was, and I open my 5dimes account 10 seconds ago, and it is the exact same line, +10.5 at -120. just sayn man, before you go all ape shit about how smart you are, you may wanna take a second and think. that being said, i like Notre dame + 4.5 at +195.
    Well here's the thing. When I placed this bet the line was 10.5 -120 at 5dimes. Meanwhile, it was 7.5 at pinnacle, the greek, bookmaker, etc. Obviously at the time it appeared to be insane value.

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    What's your bowl record?

I know you took OU in the Cotton bowl and went like 1-6 on New Year's day after you said it was an "easy f*cking card".
    Lol you're such a prick. You lost on the bowls so don't come in here with your same old act. I love how you get offended when I make a thread like that.

FindTheLock
    FindTheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

Quote Originally Posted by suicidekings View Post
    This keeps coming up as if Alabama doesn't also have a HUGE fanbase... This is a Lakers vs Knicks matchup, not Lakers vs Bucks...
    It is true that bama also has a fan base, but the line on ND is almost 3-1, where bama is less than 1/3. The appeal to bet a dog is much greater than laying all that chalk. Line movement in big games is less accurate than smaller games, because of the sheer number of recreational gamblers that get down action. I think bama is going to kill ND. GL whichever side you're betting on.

wager1
    wager1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Well here's the thing. When I placed this bet the line was 10.5 -120 at 5dimes. Meanwhile, it was 7.5 at pinnacle, the greek, bookmaker, etc. Obviously at the time it appeared to be insane value.
    Dude if thats true, which i am doubting, because i never saw this line below 9.5 anywhere at anytimee, then i hope you did the smart thing, and bet a ton at -10.5 and then same amount at Pinnacle or the other sites that had bama as -7.5. Im sure you know what middling is. 3 points especially being at 8, 9, and 10 are very plausable and worth the juice if it doesnt hit.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Lol you're such a prick. You lost on the bowls so don't come in here with your same old act. I love how you get offended when I make a thread like that.
    We're all pricks. I'm like 7-8 in my picks but down like a little over three units. No biggie.

I wasn't offended by the OU thead. I just knew we weren't good this year. It was a miracle we won 10 games. Second worst OU team Stoops's has had. You think i was trying to be a dick but I was really trying to save you money.

Anyway, Notre Dame matches up very well with Bama's offense imo. Also, the Bama's defense is slightly overrated imo. The offenses in the SEC aren't that great so defensive statistics are overrated.

When Bama played a good offense it was 20-0 in the 1st quarter.

Notre Dame should be able to hang.

t-wizzle

What's your bowl record?

I was going to take Notre Dame but after reading this thread I'm having second thoughts.

You jumped on this line a month ago saying it would close at 8 an it's still at 10.5.....
    Read post #93

PremierWagers
    Update your status
    PremierWagers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2479

taking a shot with ND +270 moneyline! i feel this game will be close because both offense's are not good, with that being said the running threat of notre dame qb will be the difference. Notre dame has the size and speed up front on D to shut down bamas offense. the only thing that scares me is the outside speed of bamas recievers. If Notre Dame can shut down those receivers one on one or keep bama in third and long they will come away with the victory

Dexter
    Update your status
    Dexter's Avatar Become A Pro!

Notre Dame +10.5 -120: 5 units

Stupid fukkin line. This will close in the 8.5/9 range. Notre Dame will be in this game.
    still feel confident its a close one?

Dexter
    Update your status

What's your bowl record?

not for nothing man - you might be one of the biggest dicks i have seen on this form.....you're a total hamburger kid...

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by Dexter View Post
    still feel confident its a close one?
    Yea. I added to Notre Dame. 10 units on the spread and 2 on the moneyline +305. Might go 15x on the spread if I can get 10.

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by Dexter View Post
    not for nothing man - you might be one of the biggest dicks i have seen on this form.....you're a total hamburger kid...
    He's a tool. I made a killing last week and he wants to come in and start shit like always. Guy needs help, he claims to hardly ever gamble yet spends all his time on a gambling forum.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Yea. I added to Notre Dame. 10 units on the spread and 2 on the moneyline +305. Might go 15x on the spread if I can get 10.
    What do you mean "if I can get 10"? 10's are available at Bookmaker (-110), BOL (-110) and Pinnacle (-109), even though you probably don't have an account there.

Dexter
    Update your status

Do you have a lean or play in the Warriors/Clippers game?
    asking for a play yesterday and today in a subtle way, digging into twizzle.

little punk needs to get his head cracked open....saved by his keyboard.

seriously BigD.....leave and go here. you've already waived the white flag on sports gambling - it cant be beat as per you....go jerkoff to the thunder on this site.

http://www.okcthunderfans.com/vforum/index.php

First 12345 Last