Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by gators0708 View Post
    Bama by 20+. If ND was in the SEC they would probably be 8-4.
    If they played a schedule like Florida's more like 6-6

Retrospect
    Retrospect's Avatar Become A Pro!

hopefully the line will come down to -5 hahaha

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Pound ND

Go!!!

Sincerely,

Billy

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

lmao at betting a game a month from now. and um genius its at +9.5 everywhere now. SMH

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Quote Originally Posted by GoBlue77 View Post
    lmao at betting a game a month from now. and um genius its at +9.5 everywhere now. SMH
    SMH? Because the line is now +9.5?

You never seem to get it, do you?

SBR_John
    Wisky
    SBR_John's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42225

Bama has a poor passing game. The real question is can they simply pound ND with the run? Bama is not too strong against the pass either. 10 is probably a fair number.

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    SMH? Because the line is now +9.5?

You never seem to get it, do you?
    you are acting like 10.5 is a big deal right now, its not.

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by GoBlue77 View Post
    you are acting like 10.5 is a big deal right now, its not.
    Well the line is +8.5 or 9 everywhere. Crossed a major number in 10. Its ok I know this is all very confusing for you.

flyboy1058
    flyboy1058's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 210

ND has a great defense, for starts. They are an independent team who doesn't owe anything to any conference and they don't have to prove anything. They rise to the challenge in every game with superior coaching. This is going down to the wire and a turnover will decide the fate...a fumble by Bama!

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Ain't gonna matter

ZetaPsi808
    July 2011 Poster of the Month
    ZetaPsi808's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1982

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    Ain't gonna matter
    whats your point?

convick
    convick's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3683

Well the line is +8.5 or 9 everywhere. Crossed a major number in 10. Its ok I know this is all very confusing for you.
    Blue probably thinks Bama wins by 20 or ND wins straight up. He'd be correct if either those scenarios plays out.

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Quote Originally Posted by ZetaPsi808 View Post
    whats your point?
    My point is "it ain't gonna matter" just like I said

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Notre Dame will get shut out

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    If they played a schedule like Florida's more like 6-6
    which has absolutely nothing to do with this one gm...

Smutbucket
    Smutbucket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13748

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    What we've learned over the last few years is that the SEC's top 2-3 teams are far superior programs. So Alabama struggling against a good LSU team does not correlate to Alabama struggling against ND. Even A&m would likely roll ND.

Be suprised if Bama doesn't win by 21+
    my money will be on this....looking for a special ALT RL to get bama with more points at +money.

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1914

I'm taking the Under.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Good #

However... if anyone gets blown-out it will be ND

wantitall4moi
    wantitall4moi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3834

They added 2 or 3 points for hype.

Alabama played one of the easiest schedules I have ever seen, their schedule next year is even easier. The only two teams that were even a challenge almost beat them, and they lost at home to the other school who could even be considered good on their schedule.

Notre Dame, either love em or hate em I guess. They also have a lot of fans and backers and people that will bet, that is taken into consideration too I imagine. But all they do is win.

Reminds me a lot of the OSU/Miami game from 2000 or whenever.

I like ND SU not sure when I will bet it as the lines will still move, but I think this game might have the dog be worse as the game gets closer, which is opposite of what usually happens.

Catchn_Picks
    Catchn_Picks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15716

ND line has come down to -9.5 or so...nice pick up Twizzle

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    Good #

However... if anyone gets blown-out it will be ND
    Exactly. Thats what i am hoping for too.
    I hate notre dame

ChiLLx
    ChiLLx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9184

5Dimes has the reduced number up +10 -108

Still no ML

lyon804
    lyon804's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1011

Twiz and others.. It is always a good practice to get good numbers, beat closers etc.. But as Paco said "it aint gonna matter" Most of you betting ND are from the northeast or West and have an extreme dislike for the SEC. Perhaps you have SEC fatigue? I love how Alabama played a "joke of a schedule" "easiest schedule ever seen" I have heard many of you say that, but it isn't true. Sure there are other programs that played harder schedules than Alabama, ND is not one of them. I don't care what the schedule's were ranked. ND has one impressive win and it came against Chokelahoma. The referee's robbed Stanford of that game with phanton pass interference call and Pitt is well. Also Nunes was starting for Standford then. Good luck beating Stanford with Hogan in there now... Totally different team. ND is a quality team but national championship worthy I think not. ND also had the benefit of sneaking up on alot of teams this year because most have grew accustomed to how average the program has been. The same can't be said for Alabama. When you are #1 and defending national champions you always get the other teams best. Let's look at Alabama a little closer. There season started on October 20th when they went to Tenny. I know they suck but you have to understand the two schools and realize both teams get up emotionally for that game. It has been a rivalry for years and means alot to both fan bases. On October 27th the following week Miss St. Well Miss St turned out to be nothing but at the time they were 7-0 and ranked 11th in the country so they were taken seriously and Miss St was thinking they could win the game because they believed since they were 7-0 and ranked 11th they were good. Ok, the next week they go into Death Valley with LSU coming off a bye with revenge on there mind. They were well rested and motivated to avenge last years loss in the BCS. It was a nite game. In case you don't know LSU don't lose those very often. It was a slug fest that LSU coulda shoulda won. Either way Alabama emerged winners but badly beaten and mentally and physically spent. The very following week they get Tex A&M at home, but anybody watching football understands nobody was playing better than Tex A&M when they met. They have the heisman winner and if he doesn't win it what a shame. Johnny Football was magical this year and he hit Alabama in the mouth the 1Q and Alabama recovered and put themselves in a posistion to win the game late. The Texas A&M team they lost to Florida the first game of the year and LSU earlier was not the same team that went into Alabama. They had improved and by end of the year they were the best team in the SEC and most likely the nation. Alabama then got two bye weeks (western carolina, and Auburn) before playing Georgia. Georgia took them to the brink, but also had 4th and 10 converted that resulted in a TD and a block FG returned for a TD to go up 21-10 midway thru the third. Alabama had no such luck, but absolutely fukking mauled Georgia from the middle of the 3rq quarter on beating them 22-7 to close the game. They outgained Georgia and that offensive line took over the game. I hear all about ND defense and run defense, but I ask who will have more players playing on Sunday? Georgia or ND? ND is not as good as Georgia and Alabama absolutely mauled them if not for the 4th and 10 conversion and block FG for TD the game is not close. If I here about manti teo anymore I will puke. Fukker is just another LB in the SEC. I have a feeling the one's of you that are holding those ND points will be dissapointed come Jan 7th. Yeah if ND gets real lucky they might cover, but no way they leave winners. There was a different brand of football that was played Saturday in the Georgia Dome and I don't think ND will be able to handle the physicality of Alabama, not to mention the size,speed, and depth. It's always risky taking the dog just because you think it is too much points.

naslax13
    naslax13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2550

ND line will close higher in my opinion

matt777s
    matt777s's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 445

Quote Originally Posted by wantitall4moi View Post
    They added 2 or 3 points for hype.

Alabama played one of the easiest schedules I have ever seen, their schedule next year is even easier. The only two teams that were even a challenge almost beat them, and they lost at home to the other school who could even be considered good on their schedule.

Notre Dame, either love em or hate em I guess. They also have a lot of fans and backers and people that will bet, that is taken into consideration too I imagine. But all they do is win.

Reminds me a lot of the OSU/Miami game from 2000 or whenever.

I like ND SU not sure when I will bet it as the lines will still move, but I think this game might have the dog be worse as the game gets closer, which is opposite of what usually happens.
    BC Notre Dame had a tough schedule right? Common opponents don't mean too much but it shows how dominant the SEC is. Bama absolutely crushed Michigan whereas ND squeaked by. Notre Dame had an easier schedule than Bama by far. Notre Dame is hyped simply bc they dominated a mediocre Oklahoma team. 31-13 Bama.

t-wizzle

Kind of expected the line to dip below 10 to be honest.

t-wizzle

Would like to see the line touch 10 again so I can re-pop the Irish.

BamaGambla
    BamaGambla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 193

LMAO at the Alabama hate. ND is going to get punished. ND barely beat Pitt.. would have lost if not for a phantom PI call! A Pitt team that Ole Miss destroyed. Go ahead and take ND and the points. Tide rolls by 13 or more.

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by BamaGambla View Post
    LMAO at the Alabama hate. ND is going to get punished. ND barely beat Pitt.. would have lost if not for a phantom PI call! A Pitt team that Ole Miss destroyed. Go ahead and take ND and the points. Tide rolls by 13 or more.

Everyone uses that logic. "Oh notre dame barely beat this team or that team." Well they went 12-0 with a pretty good schedule.

McCarron is nothing special at quarterback. Bama better hope they can jump out to a lead because he will not save their asses if they fall behind.

JerseyRobby
    JerseyRobby's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4442

Bama better hope they can jump out to a lead because he will not save their asses if they fall behind.
    I'm not on Bama but you're an idiot McCarron was just behind in the SEC championship game against a great D that has the best LB in the nation on it.

I can't wait for some idiot to say Manti Teo is better LB than Jarvis Jones.

People who are praising Golson are on bath salts. McCarron has been in the big game and proven he can make the passes but Golson is a big question mark and if ND falls behind he might force passes and make some dumb mistakes. The hypocrits on this site never cease to amaze me.

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by JerseyRobby View Post
    I'm not on Bama but you're an idiot McCarron was just behind in the SEC championship game against a great D that has the best LB in the nation on it.

I can't wait for some idiot to say Manti Teo is better LB than Jarvis Jones.

People who are praising Golson are on bath salts. McCarron has been in the big game and proven he can make the passes but Golson is a big question mark and if ND falls behind he might force passes and make some dumb mistakes. The hypocrits on this site never cease to amaze me.
    Interesting. I'm an idiot and hypocrite because I'm not a believer in AJ McCarron. Did you even watch the SEC championship? That was all the running game that got Bama back in it.

JerseyRobby

Interesting. I'm an idiot and hypocrite because I'm not a believer in AJ McCarron. Did you even watch the SEC championship? That was all the running game that got Bama back in it.
    No you're an idiot for saying he can't lead his team from behind WHEN HE JUST FUKKING DID IT IN A CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIP GAME!

JerseyRobby

Yeah this is a throw by a guy who really looks rattled by being behind late in a game

BamaGambla

Yeah he only has the second best passing efficency...
    Everyone uses that logic. "Oh notre dame barely beat this team or that team." Well they went 12-0 with a pretty good schedule.

McCarron is nothing special at quarterback. Bama better hope they can jump out to a lead because he will not save their asses if they fall behind.

BamaGambla

You could also use the game winning pass against LSU...but he is nothing special...only number 2 in QB rating.
    Quote Originally Posted by JerseyRobby View Post

Yeah this is a throw by a guy who really looks rattled by being behind late in a game
    Last edited by BamaGambla; 01-06-13 at 09:10 PM.

First 12345 Last