Extra Innings
    Extra Innings's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 315

Quote Originally Posted by PickWinnerAllDay View Post
    Gotta love race baiting. If 5 whites raped, murdered, sexually mutilated, etc a black college couple, I'd be the first one screaming RACIAL CRIME = MAX PUNISHMENT. It goes both ways.
    See Duke Lacrosse team. That turned out well

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

U ppl want the right to bear arms= innocent ppl MUST DIE regularly...

PickWinnerAllDay
    I'd never gamble again for Taylor Swift
    PickWinnerAllDay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    U ppl want the right to bear arms= innocent ppl MUST DIE regularly...
    Stick to your own country's politics buddy. Criminals and potential criminals will have no problem getting a gun through illegal means.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Quote Originally Posted by LVHerbie View Post
    I fixed your posts for you so your in-depth statistical analysis doesn't skewed by selectively excluding data...

WvGambler
    WvGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Quote Originally Posted by ChalkyDog View Post
    If I had a choice between life in isolation, or death - I would put the needle in myself. I have been locked up before, the whole 48 hr thing - and it was isolation. Longest two days of my life.

There is a way to make it hard time. Especially on a 24 year old near neuro-surgeon.

I can't last in jail not because of the people, but because of the alone time.

Waking up in the morning to hell every day for the next 50 years is so much worse than death, IMO. But as I mentioned - it is all about the victims and the victims families. If I was a victim, I would not vote for the death penalty.
    Two days in jail and you're convinced that you'd prefer death? Come on man. It ain't THAT bad.

BiffTFinancial
    BiffTFinancial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5368

I guess I'm with you... but every mid-evil form of torture should be used on this guy imaginable. The guy should wake up praying for death and live to be 80. Cut his hands and feet off so he can't off himself. I'm tired of this shit, nobody can lead their life without worrying about getting shot. I've seen 200 facebook status updates today talking about how they're not going to go see that movie tonight because of this bullshit.
    facebook is the most vapid shit ever. why is it that when something terrible happens, everyone has to rush to the most banal way to internalize it and make it about them? "I'm Trisha in Orlando and my heart goes out to the victims in Colorado. Now, let me tell you how this is actually about me and these great pictures of my cat..."
    Points Awarded:

Extra Innings gave BiffTFinancial 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

paranoyd androyd gave BiffTFinancial 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Inkwell77
    Inkwell77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2413

Quote Originally Posted by Extra Innings View Post
    See Duke Lacrosse team. That turned out well
    what a perfect example for pwad

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by WvGambler View Post
    Two days in jail and you're convinced that you'd prefer death? Come on man. It ain't THAT bad.
    I'd also venture to guess that this mass murderer may not have been a social butterfly, so unsure being alone is actually a more fitting punishment. To be able to wake up, sleep, eat, breathe air into their lungs are luxuries his victims no longer have. He deserves to get put down.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: opie1988, and WvGambler

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Lou View Post
    I'd also venture to guess that this mass murderer may not have been a social butterfly, so unsure being alone is actually a more fitting punishment. To be able to wake up, sleep, eat, breathe air into their lungs are luxuries his victims no longer have. He deserves to get put down.

Lou gets it.

Lou gets it like a muthafukka.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by Inkwell77 View Post
    what a perfect example for pwad

I think you are a little confused.

There wasn't even a crime with the Duke Lacrosse team... Although interestingly you bring that up, that 'non rape case' got a billion times the national attention of the Knoxville murder/rape/mutilation...

Why do you think that is? Michelle Malkin knows.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Perfect scenario to get America to gladly except the overhaul of the 2nd amendment come July 27th, coincidence???

Hmmmmmm...........

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    Perfect scenario to get America to gladly except the overhaul of the 2nd amendment come July 27th, coincidence???

Hmmmmmm...........
    You bash the educated and then can't choose the correct version of accept. Control of the English language is important, whether you want to admit it or not.

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Stick to your own country's politics buddy. Criminals and potential criminals will have no problem getting a gun through illegal means.
    Well then stop telling others to clean their yards when their own is beyond a mess 'buddy'...

Some ppl are just hardwired diffrently. And in all seriousness, you gotta be a little fukked up in the head to live in todays world anyway. Anyone that says differently has simply mastered the art of suppressing their consciousness..GL

In no way justifying what he did however. There is no justification for the needess loss of life here. Random act of unnecessary violence..

Odds he was a victim of schoolyard bullying when younger

Yes -5000
    No +4200
    Last edited by ACoochy; 07-20-12 at 07:00 PM.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

unreal

Extra Innings
    Extra Innings's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 315

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    Well then stop telling others to clean their yards when their own is beyond a mess 'buddy'...

Some ppl are just hardwired diffrently. And in all seriousness, you gotta be a little fukked up in the head to live in todays world anyway. Anyone that says differently has simply mastered the art of suppressing their consciousness..GL

In no way justifying what he did however. There is no justification for the needess loss of life here. Random act of unnecessary violence..

Odds he was a victim of schoolyard bullying when younger

Yes -5000
    No +4200

These instances are far and few from "regular" as you suggested.

PAULYPOKER

You bash the educated and then can't choose the correct version of accept. Control of the English language is important, whether you want to admit it or not.
    You got me on that one..............

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21749

Hmmmmmm...........
    So he was sent to kill as a government conspiracy? Is that what you're suggesting?

PAULYPOKER

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post

So he was sent to kill as a government conspiracy? Is that what you're suggesting?
    I'm not suggesting anything....................

Let the cards fall where they may,then you decide on your own..............

opie1988

I know this has probably been mentioned already.....but what the hell were people doing with 3 month old, 5-6 year old, and various age young kids at a midnite showing of Batman?

Besides the fact that this movie is too mature for kids of that age (I believe its PG-13), why would you allow your kids to be up till 3:30am? I guarantee most who were there with young children couldn't or didn't have anyone available to babysit them?

Well guess what....if you can't find someone to watch your kids for a midnite showing of a fukkin comic book character....YOU DON'T GO!!!

Fukkin selfish, irresponsible parents around these days.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: PAULYPOKER

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

keyboarding
    SBR's Respected Garbage
    keyboarding's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 972

I'm not suggesting anything....................

Let the cards fall where they may,then you decide on your own..............
    Chips.

God bless.

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    I know this has probably been mentioned already.....but what the hell were people doing with 3 month old, 5-6 year old, and various age young kids at a midnite showing of Batman?

Besides the fact that this movie is too mature for kids of that age (I believe its PG-13), why would you allow your kids to be up till 3:30am? I guarantee most who were there with young children couldn't or didn't have anyone available to babysit them?

Well guess what....if you can't find someone to watch your kids for a midnite showing of a fukkin comic book character....YOU DON'T GO!!!

Fukkin selfish, irresponsible parents around these days.
    Monday morning quarterback a little bit opie. You find a babysitter who ends up stealing them, killing them, ignoring them and then you wonder why oh why you went at all.

opie1988

Monday morning quarterback a little bit opie. You find a babysitter who ends up stealing them, killing them, ignoring them and then you wonder why oh why you went at all.

What?? Not sure what you're talking about. I'm not saying it was a bad idea after the fact....I would've told any stupid fukk the same thing about taking their kids yesterday. You just don't do that.

As far as some babysitter stealing or killing them, I'm not suggesting your hire some freak off the street to watch your kids so you can go to a fukkin sci-fi movie. If you can't leave them with a family member or trusted friend....DON'T GO!

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

PickWinnerAllDay

What?? Not sure what you're talking about. I'm not saying it was a bad idea after the fact....I would've told any stupid fukk the same thing about taking their kids yesterday. You just don't do that.

As far as some babysitter stealing or killing them, I'm not suggesting your hire some freak off the street to watch your kids so you can go to a fukkin sci-fi movie. If you can't leave them with a family member or trusted friend....DON'T GO!
    I personally don't trust strangers anyway. Babysitter seems like a bad idea. The innocent looking ones are freaks sometimes. Maybe pull a Meet the Parents and put spy cams all over the house.

PAULYPOKER

Quote Originally Posted by keyboarding View Post

Chips.

God bless.
    Chips are already predetermined or known,cards are unknown until they are played out.............

God bless.................

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32441

Quote Originally Posted by BiffTFinancial View Post
    facebook is the most vapid shit ever. why is it that when something terrible happens, everyone has to rush to the most banal way to internalize it and make it about them? "I'm Trisha in Orlando and my heart goes out to the victims in Colorado. Now, let me tell you how this is actually about me and these great pictures of my cat..."
    Facebook as we know it will be obsolete in 30 months.
    It'll go the way myspace went, the typewriter, the rotary phone, the pay phone................

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    It'll go the way myspace went, the typewriter, the rotary phone, the pay phone................
    Just passed 500 million members. In 30 months, will probably be at 600 million +

CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

hey if anyone in this thread, opie, pwad or anyone else, ever needs a babysitter, hit me up, I do a great job and work cheap

MatI
    MatI's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7480

Ever wondered why these kinds of shootings predominately occur in the USA?

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Opie, why are you arguing with these pricks? They are 20 something keyboard smashers. You already made it, pal.

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

might not go down like Myspace but it will deff go down, bad investment
    Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post

poloyol
    poloyol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 691

[QUOTE=opie1988;15424244]I disagree 110%.

You cannot start policing gun access. Who decides when an where I should have the rights afforded to me in the constitution? If this type of concession is given, it creates snowball effect that would never stop.

I have no criminal record of any kind. Why shouldn't I be allowed access to any type of firearm I choose to own as long as its purchased and registered legally?[/QUOTE

Seriously!!!!
    It only takes that one day to lose your marbles and SNAP!!!!
    Your using your legally registered gun on innocent victims.
    Case closed!!!

WvGambler
    WvGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

And it only takes one day for someone else to lose their marbles and snap. I'd like to be able to defend my life. Case reopened. Now closed.

PAULYPOKER

[quote=poloyol;15428396]
    Quote Originally Posted by [B
    poloyol[/B]]

Seriously!!!!
    It only takes that one day to lose your marbles and SNAP!!!!
    Your using your legally registered gun on innocent victims.
    Case closed!!!
    Criminals don't obey laws, illegalization of guns will only make crime more appealing......................

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm
    Darkside Magick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

Chaos!!!!!!!!!!

GamblerSpirit
    TheCentaur, Spankie gone fishing :(
    GamblerSpirit's Avatar Become A Pro!

Criminals don't obey laws, illegalization of guns will only make crime more appealing......................
    what?

First ... 6789101112 ... Last