YorkHunt
    I JUST RELEASED
    YorkHunt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1507

Deemer you bash opie...then we have an issue. Especially his family...you fukkn twig lazy eyed chink

PickWinnerAllDay
    I'd never gamble again for Taylor Swift
    PickWinnerAllDay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Anyway, back to baseball.

Twins/Orioles Under 9.

zoo youk
    zoo youk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1197

pleaaaaaaaaaaaae let the fkn madness stop. there is kerry e fueds every dayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy man its getting ridiculous. guys if you dont like him just ignore him, you feed his ego even more arguing with him. kerry ignore the haters so we can all move on from this damn drama and get back to just talking sports instead of these useless fkn threads all the time
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: PickWinnerAllDay

allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26835

pwad,

i really do dislike you, keep my kids out of your mouth and your comments to me. you wouldnt have the balls or heart to say anything about my kids to my face. thats a fact

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by allabout the $$$ View Post
    pwad,

i really do dislike you, keep my kids out of your mouth and your comments to me. you wouldnt have the balls or heart to say anything about my kids to my face. thats a fact
    I've never said anything bad about your children. I've said I feel bad for them that they have a brainless dipshit as a father. So quit crying like a baby and get out of this thread.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by PickWinnerAllDay View Post
    Well, I'll clue you in... I wake up around 8 AM. I don't sleep much. So if my first posts are usually around noon or 1 eastern, I guess you just don't know what I do for those 5 hours...

Ahh didn't realize you only sleep 4 hours a night.

Sorry I had you pegged all wrong.

I'll get off your back.

showtiime
    Update your status
    showtiime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5853

Quote Originally Posted by ngates815 View Post
    Ahh didn't realize you only sleep 4 hours a night.

Sorry I had you pegged all wrong.

I'll get off your back.
    heheh

PickWinnerAllDay

you done yet ngates? Got your rocks off? Let me know, guy. Your work must be hard that you have time to come onto an online forum consistently throughout the day...

Does your daddy know you do this?

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

I've never said anything bad about your children. I've said I feel bad for them that they have a brainless dipshit as a father. So quit crying like a baby and get out of this thread.
    keep my kids out of your mouth period. pretty simple.

PickWinnerAllDay

keep my kids out of your mouth period. pretty simple.
    There is an easy solution to this, asshole. Quit coming into threads that I start or threads that have my name in the subject title. You do that, and I can guarantee that I won't mention you or your poor kids.

But until you get that through your head and stop trolling, I have the freedom to say that I feel very bad that your kids were unfortunate enough to have a piece of shit like you as their father. Have a nice day.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

you done yet ngates? Got your rocks off? Let me know, guy. Your work must be hard that you have time to come onto an online forum consistently throughout the day...

Does your daddy know you do this?
    Yes my daddy knows I'm online during work.

Just like you're daddy knows you're locked in your room doing this all day.

Wow, you said before to not pretend like we're comparable, when we're both very comparable to each other...Both of our daddys watch our every move...

Just sucks I have to do work to get paid by my daddy, and you just have to stick out your hand and in comes the cash.

PickWinnerAllDay

Yes my daddy knows I'm online during work.

Just like you're daddy knows you're locked in your room doing this all day.

Wow, you said before to not pretend like we're comparable, when we're both very comparable to each other...Both of our daddys watch our every move...

Just sucks I have to do work to get paid by my daddy, and you just have to stick out your hand and in comes the cash.
    But I am at my friend's house right now? And my dad is probably at work. I don't really know where he is. And he doesn't give me money?

Looks like you are making up some more Grade A Gates bullshit.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

But I am at my friend's house right now? And my dad is probably at work. I don't really know where he is. And he doesn't give me money?

Looks like you are making up some more Grade A Gates bullshit.

Ohh you live at your friends house?

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

There is an easy solution to this, asshole. Quit coming into threads that I start or threads that have my name in the subject title. You do that, and I can guarantee that I won't mention you or your poor kids.

But until you get that through your head and stop trolling, I have the freedom to say that I feel very bad that your kids were unfortunate enough to have a piece of shit like you as their father. Have a nice day.
    you are a fraud as person and until you can start acting like a man, trust me i will be around. if i was you i would honestly pray that we never meet in person. im a real person and i will hurt you mark my words. unfortunately i cant make it to the bash but i didnt think your pussy ass was gonna show anyway. the internet is fun until it becomes real life.

showtiime
    Update your status
    showtiime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5853

Quote Originally Posted by William Walters View Post
    You crack me up. You're like a modern day Howard Cosell......only the internet version.
    thanks bill
    amusing myself is the #1 priority though

PickWinnerAllDay

Ohh you live at your friends house?
    Yep. The lease for my apartment expired and I'm moving soon. Didn't really seem pertinent to renew and then pay a penalty to get out. We've been through this before. If it makes you feel better, I spend a lot of time at my brother's house too. Anything else you want to know?

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

Yep. The lease for my apartment expired and I'm moving soon. Didn't really seem pertinent to renew and then pay a penalty to get out. We've been through this before. If it makes you feel better, I spend a lot of time at my brother's house too. Anything else you want to know?
    Ohh, I thought before that you made a thread about your girlfriend kicking you out of HER apartment.

PickWinnerAllDay

you are a fraud as person and until you can start acting like a man, trust me i will be around. if i was you i would honestly pray that we never meet in person. im a real person and i will hurt you mark my words. unfortunately i cant make it to the bash but i didnt think your pussy ass was gonna show anyway. the internet is fun until it becomes real life.
    5''6 admittedly 185 pounds admittedly

Yeah man, I'm terrified of you.

PickWinnerAllDay

Ohh, I thought before that you made a thread about your girlfriend kicking you out of HER apartment.
    OUR lease expired about 15 days after I decided to exit that situation. In hind sight, I should have broken up with her after I had gotten all my shit out because that was quite a fiasco.

AGain, thanks for your concern. But again, shouldn't you be more concerned with the fact you have never lived 30 minutes away from mommy and daddy's help? Seems like you'll never grow as a person as long as you live in the same town your whole life, depend on your parents your whole life, etc....

Just my two cents. Make of it what you will.

PickWinnerAllDay

Gates, there is a big world out there. You really going to live in one town a short drive from mommy and daddy working under your daddy your whole life?

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

5''6 admittedly 185 pounds admittedly

Yeah man, I'm terrified of you.
    you dont have to be terrified of me.

you have had 1 fight in all of your life, trust me you should be

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Who is this bigdeem guy?

can't gamble for himself so he waits for Kerry to post a play?

Declares himself the best looking on the forum?

PickWinnerAllDay

you dont have to be terrified of me.

you have had 1 fight in all of your life, trust me you should be
    You cheated on your wife 3 weeks into a marriage. You obviously have no conscious so I'd be a little bit more worried about you sneaking a knife into the fight as opposed to you physically being able to do shit with your little fat pudgy body.

Cuse4tw
    Sharp Square
    Cuse4tw's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 144

Ahhhh....why did I just read all of that...and why does this remind me of every other thread.

Lifes tough out there fellas, trolls gotta troll to stroke their egos a bit. Let them have their moments of brilliance

But seriously the trolls and ghosts here are out of control

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

I live in 1 town, parents live in another town, and we work in a different town....Does that make sense? Why in the world would you assume that because we work together that we have to live 5 minutes from each other?

That just proves you've never had a job, since you assume every single person that works in 1 place live and work in the same town and are all neighbors...

AGain, thanks for your concern. But again, shouldn't you be more concerned with the fact you have never lived 30 minutes away from mommy and daddy's help? Seems like you'll never grow as a person as long as you live in the same town your whole life, depend on your parents your whole life, etc....

Just my two cents. Make of it what you will.

Kerry you responded to my above post and then you make this post?

Can you be more of a story teller?

Let me guess, I'm still on my daddys teet too?

You're good at stories, let's hear some.

PickWinnerAllDay

Kerry you responded to my above post and then you make this post?

Can you be more of a story teller?
    So it is your assertion that being 20-30 minutes away means you are really branching out as a person?

You should be a lawyer... you argue semantics more than anyone else on this forum.

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse4tw View Post
    Ahhhh....why did I just read all of that...and why does this remind me of every other thread.

Lifes tough out there fellas, trolls gotta troll to stroke their egos a bit. Let them have their moments of brilliance

But seriously the trolls and ghosts here are out of control
    A couple of these trolls are probably tailing me tonight.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

You cheated on your wife 3 weeks into a marriage. You obviously have no conscious so I'd be a little bit more worried about you sneaking a knife into the fight as opposed to you physically being able to do shit with your little fat pudgy body.
    its all about winning dont think i would need a knife for you though would be very useful in making sure every time you touch your face you remember me

PickWinnerAllDay

its all about winning dont think i would need a knife for you though would be very useful in making sure every time you touch your face you remember me
    Yeah, I'm sure a great father threatens to knife strangers online on an online forum

If welfare services knew you were posting this kind of shit online, you know they'd take your kids out of your custody in a heartbeat, right?

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

Yeah, I'm sure a great father threatens to knife strangers online on an online forum

If welfare services knew you were posting this kind of shit online, you know they'd take your kids out of your custody in a heartbeat, right?
    where did i threaten to use a knife on you? man for someone who is going to law school you should really learn how to read. sounding like a rat again kerry. you have no street knowledge what so ever. you better step your game up because chicago isnt knoxville

acl123
    syndicate
    acl123's Avatar Become A Pro!

Pwad and Deemer bringing it

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

So it is your assertion that being 20-30 minutes away means you are really branching out as a person?

You should be a lawyer... you argue semantics more than anyone else on this forum.

I was just pointing out the fact you said I lived in the same town my whole life, when we already went over that and it was even today.

So pointing out the fact that all you do is make up stories on here, that you know aren't true, yet you'll say the same thing over and over until in your little head you believe them.

It's ok though, we understand why people like you constantly need to make things up.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

you have posted where you are moving to, where you will be going to school and your pictures are online how hard do you think it would be to find you ?

PickWinnerAllDay

where did i threaten to use a knife on you? man for someone who is going to law school you should really learn how to read. sounding like a rat again kerry. you have no street knowledge what so ever. you better step your game up because chicago isnt knoxville
    Have you ever seen the movie Idiocracy? Every time I see you post I think of it.

PickWinnerAllDay

I was just pointing out the fact you said I lived in the same town my whole life, when we already went over that and it was even today.

So pointing out the fact that all you do is make up stories on here, that you know aren't true, yet you'll say the same thing over and over until in your little head you believe them.

It's ok though, we understand why people like you constantly need to make things up.
    And we understand why you follow me around on this forum.

The chances of you not opening a thread with my name in the title are 0.00% and we both know why.

First ... 23456 Last