PickWinnerAllDay
    I'd never gamble again for Taylor Swift
    PickWinnerAllDay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by allabout the $$$ View Post
    you are a fraud and a loser
    You might be the dumbest person on the internet.

I'm not being a jerk when I say that. The truth hurts.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26823

hey pwad, are you sure you werent banned last week?

have you ever posted an altered ticket?

did you leave your house this weekend on friday or sat night? i mean you did have 350 posts

BigDeem5
    2013-2016 NBA: 461-378-24 +52.65u
    BigDeem5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2158

Why don't one of you donkies challenge PWAD to a capping challenge and loser leaves, like what SBR is for, gambling. Not trolling. I'll change all about $, ngates, or William 50 yr old virgin Walters. And PWAD will take the other one out. We're forming a coalition.

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by ngates815 View Post
    I have a career and home.

Do you have either of those?
    aww gatesy is getting defensive. Why would I have a home in Knoxville when I have no plans on living in Knoxville going forward? Do you even listen to yourself?

Gates... have you ever lived more than 10 minutes away from your daddy in your life? Be honest.

PickWinnerAllDay

Gates... have you ever lived more than 5 minutes away from your daddy in your life? Be honest...

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by PickWinnerAllDay View Post
    You might be the dumbest person on the internet.

I'm not being a jerk when I say that. The truth hurts.

tt has a better life than you at least he has plans on the weekend and actually gets out of his house. he should be your idol

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

aww gatesy is getting defensive. Why would I have a home in Knoxville when I have no plans on living in Knoxville going forward? Do you even listen to yourself?

Gates... have you ever lived more than 10 minutes away from your daddy in your life? Be honest.

Yes I have...

Have you ever lived 10 steps from daddy? Be honest.

PickWinnerAllDay

tt has a better life than you at least he has plans on the weekend and actually gets out of his house. he should be your idol
    All of your posts on this forum are trolling. You realize that, right? You're an internet troll at 38.

You have 3 kids right? 3 kids which you put through hell by going through multiple divorces?

I'd worry more about making it up to your kids that they have to bounce back and forth between homes because your pussy ass cheats on your wife 3 weeks into a marriage instead of worrying about someone on an online forum.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

Quote Originally Posted by BigDeem5 View Post
    Why don't one of you donkies challenge PWAD to a capping challenge and loser leaves, like what SBR is for, gambling. Not trolling. I'll change all about $, ngates, or William 50 yr old virgin Walters. And PWAD will take the other one out. We're forming a coalition.

You sure sound like a kerry.
    William has admitted to having kids and a wife...You seem to now be making up terrible stories like kerry calling him a virgin.
    Use your head.

You kerry's brother? You live at home with daddy too?

PickWinnerAllDay

Yes I have...

Have you ever lived 10 steps from daddy? Be honest.
    Yep. And when? You lived at home from birth to 23 and now you live close to him so you guys can work together?

When did you live 10 minutes from daddy and for how long? Doesn't add up.

showtiime
    Update your status
    showtiime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5853

deemer you could always just compare penis sizes?

& no don't pull the asian handicap card, that's reserved for soccer

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

If you want to talk about sports, go to the sub forums dumbfukk...

Stop sucking dick and show me your sexy body??

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

he was challenged and lost to t-wizzle. because he got banned and expected the guy to keep posting plays while he was banned. lets see guy is banned, i keep posting grow my lead more and he will cry that he couldnt post his plays. if i dont post my plays and wait till he is off punishment and then start posting my plays again to be fair he says i cheated because i didnt post my plays while he was banned this guy is a fraud

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

Ohh and I see you answered no to both questions.

Ok, keep calling other people losers...Maybe by the time you're 30 you'll have a mortgage and a career. Too bad daddy wasn't there for you.

PickWinnerAllDay

he was challenged and lost to t-wizzle. because he got banned and expected the guy to keep posting plays while he was banned. lets see guy is banned, i keep posting grow my lead more and he will cry that he couldnt post his plays. if i dont post my plays and wait till he is off punishment and then start posting my plays again to be fair he says i cheated because i didnt post my plays while he was banned this guy is a fraud
    LOL, if the challenge continued, who do you think would be in the lead after the amazing runs I've been having? T-wizzle sucks at baseball, I'd be up 50 units or more right now and you know it and he knows it.

BigDeem5
    2013-2016 NBA: 461-378-24 +52.65u
    BigDeem5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2158

I laugh at the imbeciles that call me Asian, I'm the best looking poster on here. I understand when you fukks look in the mirror you see an overweight degenerate, I'm sorry guys. If you guys came to Ohio, I could get u a date for a night to look somewhat decent.

PickWinnerAllDay

Ohh and I see you answered no to both questions.

Ok, keep calling other people losers...Maybe by the time you're 30 you'll have a mortgage and a career. Too bad daddy wasn't there for you.
    I see that you ignored the fact that you have never lived more than a few minutes from daddy. Lived at home from birth to 23, and then went into business with him, so obviously you guys still live close enough to commute to work.

You've never lived more than a few minutes from daddy guy. I've lived in North Carolina and actually Georgia for about 6 months as well. And in 2 weeks I will live in Chicago. Far far away from daddy.

I wish you would man up and get off your daddy's teat one day.

PickWinnerAllDay

And Gates... you failed out of college. I am going to law school.

Let's not pretend we are comparable. We aren't.

YorkHunt
    I JUST RELEASED
    YorkHunt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1507

Lol at the circle jerkers under Mike aka ********** aka Kerry aka priskilla.

If you guys didn't know brahmas name is Mike, pwads is also...coincidence??

Cant wait to see Mikes sausage take a jump off his parents diving board again

PickWinnerAllDay

LOL York texts me begging me for $200 every single day. It is sad and embarrassing. I wish I was joking.

And hawley said that brahma's name was Dave?

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

I see that you ignored the fact that you have never lived more than a few minutes from daddy. Lived at home from birth to 23, and then went into business with him, so obviously you guys still live close enough to commute to work.

You've never lived more than a few minutes from daddy guy. I've lived in North Carolina and actually Georgia for about 6 months as well. And in 2 weeks I will live in Chicago. Far far away from daddy.

I wish you would man up and get off your daddy's teat one day.

I see the fact that you can't put 2 and 2 together...we posted 1 minute after each other.

I live in 1 town, parents live in another town, and we work in a different town....Does that make sense? Why in the world would you assume that because we work together that we have to live 5 minutes from each other?

That just proves you've never had a job, since you assume every single person that works in 1 place live and work in the same town and are all neighbors...

Get off my daddys teet...Yes I get paid from the company he's the president of...But I actually have to work for the money my daddy gives me....get off my dadys teet, good one.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

All of your posts on this forum are trolling. You realize that, right? You're an internet troll at 38.

You have 3 kids right? 3 kids which you put through hell by going through multiple divorces?

I'd worry more about making it up to your kids that they have to bounce back and forth between homes because your pussy ass cheats on your wife 3 weeks into a marriage instead of worrying about someone on an online forum.
    you have no idea only what i have told you.

make it up to my kids wow you really are clueless. one of my kids is off to college in a month. another one lives with me full time, and my youngest one i see on a regular basis. im not going to go through my story again, my children have very good lives and want for nothing and we all go on vacation together regularly.

when will you be man enough to admit your wrong doings on this forum? you always avoid questions that if you answer truthfully will make you look bad why is that?

PickWinnerAllDay

I see the fact that you can't put 2 and 2 together...we posted 1 minute after each other.

I live in 1 town, parents live in another town, and we work in a different town....Does that make sense? Why in the world would you assume that because we work together that we have to live 5 minutes from each other?

That just proves you've never had a job, since you assume every single person that works in 1 place live and work in the same town and are all neighbors...

Get off my daddys teet...Yes I get paid from the company he's the president of...But I actually have to work for the money my daddy gives me....get off my dadys teet, good one.
    LOL Okay. Have you ever lived more than 45 minutes from daddy, tough guy?

PickWinnerAllDay

you have no idea only what i have told you.

make it up to my kids wow you really are clueless. one of my kids is off to college in a month. another one lives with me full time, and my youngest one i see on a regular basis. im not going to go through my story again, my children have very good lives and want for nothing and we all go on vacation together regularly.

when will you be man enough to admit your wrong doings on this forum? you always avoid questions that if you answer truthfully will make you look bad why is that?
    Your kids have a moron for a father. I feel bad for them, truly, I do.

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Picker.........ok.........so since you KNEW you were telling yet another lie about NOT reporting me via live chat.........you failed to confirm the bet. However........you did post this:

Originally Posted by PickWinnerAllDay
    Hey baby hands and baby chode, I will send you $1000 via ** if you can post proof that I am the one that reported you. I know you can't because I didn't report you. You've posted that image 1000 times probably (which is sad that you are so obsessed) but who gives a shit? I have pretty big arms, 2-3 inches bigger than the average guy.

Please let me know when I can collect my $1000.00. Thanks pal.

showtiime
    Update your status
    showtiime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5853

lol deemer stop taking things so seriously, i was clearly joking

i love that you refute pretty much everything with "i'm the best looking poster here"

if you take that comment out of context it's even funnier

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

And Gates... you failed out of college. I am going to law school.

Let's not pretend we are comparable. We aren't.

LOL
    You're talking like we're supposed to be impressed by something "You're going to do"...

cool?

We're not comparable,
    I work 10 hours a day, go home and relax.
    You wake up go swimming at your parents and sit at home all day.

2 different lifestyles. I know we're not comparable.

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by William Walters View Post
    Picker.........ok.........so since you KNEW you were telling yet another lie about NOT reporting me via live chat.........you failed to confirm the bet. However........you did post this:

Originally Posted by PickWinnerAllDay
    Hey baby hands and baby chode, I will send you $1000 via ** if you can post proof that I am the one that reported you. I know you can't because I didn't report you. You've posted that image 1000 times probably (which is sad that you are so obsessed) but who gives a shit? I have pretty big arms, 2-3 inches bigger than the average guy.

Please let me know when I can collect my $1000.00. Thanks pal.
    Come pick it up.

That being said, if SBR doesn't want to allow the use of images, that is their choice. Not mine.

PickWinnerAllDay

LOL
    You're talking like we're supposed to be impressed by something "You're going to do"...

cool?

We're not comparable,
    I work 10 hours a day, go home and relax.
    You wake up go swimming at your parents and sit at home all day.

2 different lifestyles. I know we're not comparable.
    You have no idea what I do in a day.

But I do know what you weren't capable of doing, and that is graduating college.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

LOL Okay. Have you ever lived more than 45 minutes from daddy, tough guy?

No...Live about 30 minutes from them. Go to their house for family birthdays...I see them outside of work about once a month if that.

tough guy? lol. I'm a scrawny little guy, you know that, you've got bigger arms than me.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

Your kids have a moron for a father. I feel bad for them, truly, I do.
    you have no idea kerry. your mom is a dr was she ever home for you or did you have a nanny that watched you all day and night while mommy was working?

im more of a father than your mother and father were to you combined. thats a fact.

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

I laugh at the imbeciles that call me Asian, I'm the best looking poster on here. I understand when you fukks look in the mirror you see an overweight degenerate, I'm sorry guys. If you guys came to Ohio, I could get u a date for a night to look somewhat decent.

Ohio!

It's no wonder you're an angry fukk.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

And can somebody tell picker to stop using my lines/phrases??

Plagiarism is a serious crime.

PickWinnerAllDay

No...Live about 30 minutes from them. Go to their house for family birthdays...I see them outside of work about once a month if that.

tough guy? lol. I'm a scrawny little guy, you know that, you've got bigger arms than me.
    So let me get this straight, Gates.

You've never lived more than a short drive from mommy and daddy, lived at home until 23, begged your daddy to go into business with you when you dropped out of college... yet I'M the one who sucks off my parents' money?

I moved out a few weeks after I graduated high school. I haven't lived at home since I was 18. I don't get money from them, my undergrad was paid for by scholarships.

But hey, spin it however you want.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

Come pick it up.

That being said, if SBR doesn't want to allow the use of images, that is their choice. Not mine.
    rat and not a man of his word what would you expect. its really sad but i really hope something terrible happens to you when you get to chicago.

First 123456 Last