ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by PickWinnerAllDay View Post
    You have no idea what I do in a day.

But I do know what you weren't capable of doing, and that is graduating college.

Yes you wake up at 10...Post online non stop..."go to gym" while posting...then post at home til 4 in the morning. It's a tough life when you live off daddy.

But you're suggesting I failed out of college as in I got F's? SO I just quit going?

PickWinnerAllDay
    I'd never gamble again for Taylor Swift
    PickWinnerAllDay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by allabout the $$$ View Post
    you have no idea kerry. your mom is a dr was she ever home for you or did you have a nanny that watched you all day and night while mommy was working?

im more of a father than your mother and father were to you combined. thats a fact.
    Yep, my mother and father work hard. Do you have a point?

That being said, please do not compare your trailer trash ass to my parents. That is horribly offensive to my parents.

PickWinnerAllDay

rat and not a man of his word what would you expect. its really sad but i really hope something terrible happens to you when you get to chicago.
    so bitter and angry that you wish death/serious injury on anonymous posters

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by ngates815 View Post
    Yes you wake up at 10...Post online non stop..."go to gym" while posting...then post at home til 4 in the morning. It's a tough life when you live off daddy.

But you're suggesting I failed out of college as in I got F's? SO I just quit going?
    You didn't even come close to pegging my day correctly. But I know that you don't care and you're just pulling stuff out of your ass.

Make sure to thank Daddy for me for keeping you out of a job at Burger King. I like Burger King on very rare occasions.

YorkHunt
    I JUST RELEASED
    YorkHunt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1507

Hahahaha I begged you for 200? I texted you which I would love to post pictures of all your texts including the one where you said (after they were already losing) "I really didn't take the Red Sox I'm fukkn with the forum, why the hell would I bet 5k on an Asian pitcher" again you told me after the sox were losing. If they would have been winning you wouldn't have told me shit. Anyway I gave you a game said if I win give me 200. It lost I didn't get your money....simple. How is that begging?

I feel bad for you, this forum is your everything. Law school, if there is one, will only keep characters like you for a semester then somehow you'll fukk up.

Someone that makes so many assumptions on people's lives and judgements usually is living a hell of their own

Your dad fukk you? Your mom sell her pussy? Your brothers left you out? You were a loser in school?

Its obvious you crave the attention of a cyberspace because you got no attention elsewhere.

I feel bad for you loser!

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Come pick it up.

That being said, if SBR doesn't want to allow the use of images, that is their choice. Not mine.
    What is it about your life that compels you to tell lies and stories incessantly?

Why can't you just admit that you were banned last week? Why did you dig in like a bitch and deny that you reported me via live chat?

Grown men aren't supposed to live pretend lives Kerry.........and....at 25....you're supposed to be all growns up now sport.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26835

Yep, my mother and father work hard. Do you have a point?

That being said, please do not compare your trailer trash ass to my parents. That is horribly offensive to my parents.
    so you were raised by a nanny not your parents

but im at every basketball, baseball, volleyball, and karate tournament that goes on while when you were a kid you were the only one whose parents never showed up and when they got home you made up lies to make yourself look better. thats why you lie so much on here

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by William Walters View Post
    What is it about your life that compels you to tell lies and stories incessantly?

Why can't you just admit that you were banned last week? Why did you dig in like a bitch and deny that you reported me via live chat?

Grown men aren't supposed to live pretend lives Kerry.........and....at 25....you're supposed to be all growns up now sport.
    You're in your late 40s and you troll an online forum and you are giving me a lesson on how to grow up?

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by BigDeem5 View Post
    I laugh at the imbeciles that call me Asian, I'm the best looking poster on here.

Not gonna lie.....I laugh, too.Ok, pal....you're NOT Asian. Are you cool if we call you Oriental??

Points Awarded:

ngates815 gave opie1988 4 SBR Point(s) for this post.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

showtiime
    Update your status
    showtiime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5853

this is getting epic

$$$ your delivery is terrible

short & sharp my friend!

PickWinnerAllDay

so you were raised by a nanny not your parents

but im at every basketball, baseball, volleyball, and karate tournament that goes on while when you were a kid you were the only one whose parents never showed up and when they got home you made up lies to make yourself look better. thats why you lie so much on here
    My Dad worked from 6 AM to 4 PM 4 days a week. He was always around. Thanks for playing though. If you love trying to analyze people's lives so much, you should have graduated college and went to psychology.

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by showtiime View Post
    this is getting epic

short & sharp my friend!
    He's the guy leading the great live that wishes death/serious injury to people he's never met on the internet at age 38.

You believe it?

Neither do I....

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

I like Asians

BigDeem5
    2013-2016 NBA: 461-378-24 +52.65u
    BigDeem5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2158

I think opie looks a bit Polish. F'in pollock. His wife is also ugly as sh*t. Post a pic of her again opie, bc i will bury you.

William Walters

You're in your late 40s and you troll an online forum and you are giving me a lesson on how to grow up?
    Now I'm in my late 40's........You really are awesome Kerry.....seriously.......you make me chuckle a few times a day.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

this is getting epic

short & sharp my friend!
    thats because ive dropped out of college, cant you read?

(short and sharp for ya)

William Walters

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    I like Asians
    I'd love to marry an asian woman. Smart, good wives. Some can be very sexy. Probably freaks in the bed as well.

PickWinnerAllDay

Now I'm in my late 40's........You really are awesome Kerry.....seriously.......you make me chuckle a few times a day.
    Isn't that a big reason we all log into SBR. You'd never wish serious injury or death on me, would you willy?

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

You didn't even come close to pegging my day correctly. But I know that you don't care and you're just pulling stuff out of your ass.

Make sure to thank Daddy for me for keeping you out of a job at Burger King. I like Burger King on very rare occasions.

Well enlighten us...What is your day like?
    The only thing we know, is that you go swimming at your parents/your house.
    And you post all afternoon, from the time you wake up til the time you go to sleep (11am til 3am) assuming like most bums I know that don't have jobs those are your awake times and they sleep til 11-12 everyday.

Kerry, did I really fail out of college? Or was that just a story like you didn't report william? It seems like you're getting well known for your stories, so I'll just assume it's one of those.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

My Dad worked from 6 AM to 4 PM 4 days a week. He was always around. Thanks for playing though. If you love trying to analyze people's lives so much, you should have graduated college and went to psychology.
    another story

William Walters

this is getting epic

short & sharp my friend!
    You crack me up. You're like a modern day Howard Cosell......only the internet version.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Not gonna lie.....I laugh, too.Ok, pal....you're NOT Asian. Are you cool if we call you Oriental??

get the fukk out opie...can't be true.

PickWinnerAllDay

It was pretty obvious I was banned for a couple of days. If you couldn't figure that one out without a shadow of doubt, you shouldn't be allowed out of your house without a helmet. I even admitted it by nominating the thread Bigdeem made about mods banning people for such minor things, if you'll recall.

I could tell you guys I"m on the moon right now, why the fukk does it matter? That being said, the majority of the things I have said about my life on this forum are 100% true. Take it as is.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

have you ever posted an altered ticket on sbr??

William Walters

I think opie looks a bit Polish. F'in pollock. His wife is also ugly as sh*t. Post a pic of her again opie, bc i will bury you.
    Long Duck Dong is getting angry.

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by ngates815 View Post
    Well enlighten us...What is your day like?
    The only thing we know, is that you go swimming at your parents/your house.
    And you post all afternoon, from the time you wake up til the time you go to sleep (11am til 3am) assuming like most bums I know that don't have jobs those are your awake times and they sleep til 11-12 everyday.

Kerry, did I really fail out of college? Or was that just a story like you didn't report william? It seems like you're getting well known for your stories, so I'll just assume it's one of those.
    Well, I'll clue you in... I wake up around 8 AM. I don't sleep much. So if my first posts are usually around noon or 1 eastern, I guess you just don't know what I do for those 5 hours...

mynameismud
    mynameismud's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8433

lol, picker arguing with 3 different people at the same time. lost in translation is the fact that we all grow up in different dynamics. some have it easier than others. my parents and grandparents have always been very generous with their wealth. never really had to live pay check to pay check like some of my friends. we all have different paths to a successful life.

PickWinnerAllDay

have you ever posted an altered ticket on sbr??
    <form name="GameMatchupsForm" method="post" id="GameMatchupsForm"> Ticket Details : # 46228979-1
    Wager Type : Total
    Wager Status : PendingRisk / To Win Amount : 25,875.00 / 22,500.00(USD)
    Accepted : 7/16/2012 10:09AM - PST

Sport / Period : MLB Baseball / Game
    Selection : Baltimore Orioles/Minnesota Twins
    Time : 7/16/2012 5:10:01PM - (PST)
    Line : Under 9 -115
    Pitchers : C. Tillman - R - Must Pitch / S. Diamond - L - Must Pitch

</form>

Yes.

BigDeem5
    2013-2016 NBA: 461-378-24 +52.65u
    BigDeem5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2158

Opie parades around like he is rich, I guarentee he is another American in an unsurmountable pile of debt. He isn't a businessman. His wife is a tramp.

William Walters

Lunch time...........be back in a while boys.

Hey....LilDeemer......."Fight, fight, a rice dikk and a white"

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by mynameismud View Post
    lol, picker arguing with 3 different people at the same time. lost in translation is the fact that we all grow up in different dynamics. some have it easier than others. my parents and grandparents have always been very generous with their wealth. never really had to live pay check to pay check like some of my friends. we all have different paths to a successful life.
    Solid post mudder. Funny how I personally become the topic of attention in a thread I didn't even start that just wanted to know what my play was for today

YorkHunt
    I JUST RELEASED
    YorkHunt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1507

Did you take that candy the man in the van offered you when you were little?

Ptwat, you told me "you think I'm the only one who posts under my name"

Who else does then pal?

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

PickWinnerAllDay

BigDeem5, opie is good people. Him and his wife are hosting me for the Bears/'Boys game this year.

First 123456 Last