JerseyRobby
    JerseyRobby's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4442

LeBron's legacy isn't at stake yet because if he wins a few championships in the next few years they will forget this year. Look at Dirk when Dallas lost to Miami in 2006 when everybody said he was soft after that series and couldn't win the big one. We all know what happened last year.

PAYTON20
    PAYTON20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 770

yes it is at stake

at some point all the excuses need to stop and Lebron needs to "just win baby"

don't care about any excuses, win or go home and take the criticism and jokes like a man

I don't know what it is, if he's scared? But where was he in the Final 3 minutes? He did nothing. On top of that Pierce drills a crucial 3 pointer right in his eye. I think the guy gets nervous down the stretch. it looks to me as if he's playing nervous, not being aggressive. Scared to get fouled and shoot FTs??

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Who else do you want Lebron to have to get him a ring? Should the Heat get Chris Paul and Dwight Howard too?

Dam, he's got Wade a top 5 player and Bosh a top 15 (arguably top 10). What other team in the history of basketball had 3 of the top 15 players in the league? Stop with the excuses. Jordan and Bryant didn't have 2 superstar sidekicks.

This is basketball. You don't need a deep bench in crunch time. Who steps up for the Heat in crunch time? Wade? not tonight. Lebron? not in the final minute. Unfortunately for the Heat when the going get's tough Lebron get's going and his teammates can't deliver. Any other superstar, like Jordan or Kobe would have taken over that game in the last 2 minutes. Who can the Heat rely on? Who knows? Pierce struggled most of the game but come crunch time he stepped up.

Wade is not even a top 15 player anymore that is where people are wrong

He is overrated

PAYTON20

Lebron and Wade combined doesn't make for the best basketball chemistry wise. They almost take away from each other's games. Miami needs to trade Wade ASAP before his stock drops any lower

PAYTON20

Stephen A Rips Lebron. Totally agree with everything said in this video:

SlickRick1382
    If hustlin' is a must; be Sosa, not Tony
    SlickRick1382's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11517

Quote Originally Posted by rm18 View Post
    Lebron played great tonight everyone wants to take shots at him, he even gets criticized for losing his hair when Jordan, Durant, and Kobe all have worse hair loss than him
    Played great and then had 2 points the final 8 minutes which was on an uncontested layup.

Normally great players score 2 points in the final 8 minutes of a crucial game. you're right ...

NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

Veteran teams with superstars beat up on the Heat. Its just that simple.

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by rm18 View Post
    Warriors: Webber/Mullin/Sprewell(did not win)
    Warriors: Hardaway/Mullin/Richmond(did not win)

You realize how absolutely ridiculous the Lebron James excuse machinery is when Latrell freaking Sprewell's name is mentioned in the discussion. OMG.

He decided to "take his talents to South Beach" to play with the other two "superstars". This was the super team ---- now the team isn't good enough and he needs more help?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Mac4Lyfe

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by PAYTON20 View Post
    I think the guy gets nervous down the stretch. it looks to me as if he's playing nervous, not being aggressive. Scared to get fouled and shoot FTs??
    Sharp post.

BlacK_HazE
    #FEARtheSPEAR
    BlacK_HazE's Avatar Become A Pro!

Considering the dude is only 27 years old and hasn't even played half of his career I would have to disagree. You never know what could happen in basketball, ( I know it wont happen) but lets just say he goes on to win the next 5 titles, what would you say then? It's ridiculous how much this dude is put under a microscope. At the end of the day, if we lose this series Lebron is the last person you could blame. He has basically been a walking triple double this entire post-season. People ignore the bench has played like crap, we played without bosh pretty much the entire series, and Wade has been horrible. You can't judge a players legacy based off there first half of there career..

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

pippen sucked. without mike ; we wouldn't even have heard of him. Houston gave him a shitload of money. the only thing he did was get a dui with his asian hooker. He went to portland and didn't do shit. Although pippen and lebron have one thing in common. They couldn't do shit when the game was on the line. Think kobe had it right when he said lebron doesn't want the ball at the end of ther game!

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

he got to play lebum!

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11162

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post

He is overrated
    Wade ended #3 in total efficiency rating (the best measurement of total performance) for the season. He was #2 most of the season behind Lebron. Yes he's getting older but he still was ahead of Durant, Kobe and Rose.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by BlacK_HazE View Post
    Considering the dude is only 27 years old and hasn't even played half of his career I would have to disagree. You never know what could happen in basketball, ( I know it wont happen) but lets just say he goes on to win the next 5 titles, what would you say then? It's ridiculous how much this dude is put under a microscope. At the end of the day, if we lose this series Lebron is the last person you could blame. He has basically been a walking triple double this entire post-season. People ignore the bench has played like crap, we played without bosh pretty much the entire series, and Wade has been horrible. You can't judge a players legacy based off there first half of there career..
    I created a post a few years ago saying that Cleveland should have considered trading Lebum. Folks said I was out of my mind but Lebron creates a black hole for his teammates where they can't perform in crunch time. He's a PF trying to play PG and in crunch time he can't deliver. All that dribble, dribble, dribble, drain clock, dribble, then jack a jumpshot or pass to a teammate with no time on the clock sets his team up for failure. Lebron plays awesome for 3.5 quarters than turns into a magician and disappears in the end. Why do you think everyone of his teammates have shrunk around him?

I don't agree that he's just 27 and has plenty of time left. Lebron has a lot of wear and tear on his tires. He's played basketball year round for a long time now. He will be going into decline very soon. The problem with him is that his game style will not play well once he ages. He's power, force, speed and strength, the things that go as you get older. Once Lebron loses a step will he be able to fall back on a jumper like Jordan or Kobe? Can he rely on his basketball IQ? Hell no. How about his mental fortitude? Haha. An older Lebron is going to look real ugly.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

why do people still automatically assume that he's going to win multiple titles....or even one title?

i could see people thinking that when the shitty cavs were rolling thru the league until the playoffs but not after two potential failures in south beach

newsflash: it's pretty fukkin hard to win a title....just ask barkley, malone, ewing, etc. that just shows how amazing jordan, kobe, shaq, duncan, etc. are.

jsmithj88
    jsmithj88's Avatar Become A Pro!

I created a post a few years ago saying that Cleveland should have considered trading Lebum. Folks said I was out of my mind but Lebron creates a black hole for his teammates where they can't perform in crunch time. He's a PF trying to play PG and in crunch time he can't deliver. All that dribble, dribble, dribble, drain clock, dribble, then jack a jumpshot or pass to a teammate with no time on the clock sets his team up for failure. Lebron plays awesome for 3.5 quarters than turns into a magician and disappears in the end. Why do you think everyone of his teammates have shrunk around him?

I don't agree that he's just 27 and has plenty of time left. Lebron has a lot of wear and tear on his tires. He's played basketball year round for a long time now. He will be going into decline very soon. The problem with him is that his game style will not play well once he ages. He's power, force, speed and strength, the things that go as you get older. Once Lebron loses a step will he be able to fall back on a jumper like Jordan or Kobe? Can he rely on his basketball IQ? Hell no. How about his mental fortitude? Haha. An older Lebron is going to look real ugly.
    r u describing kobe possession or a lebron possession?
    dribble dribble dribble, take a contested shot = kobe
    granted, he makes them once in a while ............
    i dunno y u call lebron a blackhole, he actually passes a lot of the times

i disagree, i think u are underrating his bball IQ.
    he gets open looks for his teammates on offense and is prolly the best defender in the nba
    to be great doing those 2 things, u have to have a high bball IQ

lebrons issues have been the same the last couple years
    scoring at the end of games and hitting his FT's

polishkielbasa10
    polishkielbasa10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4789

Jabron has no Heart, not a lot to say about that...and not a big list of champions who won a ring w/o it

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

legacy aint on the line, coach dweebies job will be on the line thursday and saturday if it gets that far. hes gota be the first head to roll on the heatles. dan gilbert looks like hes gona be a step closer on his prophecy. celtics clearly wanted to win the game more last night, the way they were flying around in the 4th quarter 2 lose balls. only one real hustle play i recall from the heat was when wade went flying in for the board from 3 point range.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by jsmithj88 View Post

Then why does all of Lebron's teammates shrink in the playoffs? This is not an anomaly. Every year, he disappears and his teammates can't step up. He's the best player in the league but then in crunch time he's the worst player in the league???

Lebron shows ultimate confidence for 3 quarters. Laughing, clowning, dancing, but then utterly goes into a shell in crunch time. Year after year when the going gets tough, Lebron can't handle it. His teammates rely on him for the entire season but in the moment of truth, he can't step up. He can't deliver the goods. He can't hit the last shot. He shudders at the thought of shooting last second free throws so much that he doesn't even want to touch the ball in the end. It's his fatal flaw. Play like an MVP player for most of the game then absolutely disappear in the end and expect teammates to step up when they were standing around watching his greatness for 3 quarters.

Scorpion
    Update your status
    Scorpion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15377

Quote Originally Posted by InTheDrink View Post
    Lebron's legacy at stake on Thursday?
    I agree, he will choke again

poor Lebron, he just doesnt have it

this is sad man

Attached Images  

vaas187
    vaas187's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post

He is overrated
    wade is maybe a top 10....bosh isn't. top 15 maybe to me. so many younger players who too sick. k. love

jsmithj88

Then why does all of Lebron's teammates shrink in the playoffs? This is not an anomaly. Every year, he disappears and his teammates can't step up. He's the best player in the league but then in crunch time he's the worst player in the league???

Lebron shows ultimate confidence for 3 quarters. Laughing, clowning, dancing, but then utterly goes into a shell in crunch time. Year after year when the going gets tough, Lebron can't handle it. His teammates rely on him for the entire season but in the moment of truth, he can't step up. He can't deliver the goods. He can't hit the last shot. He shudders at the thought of shooting last second free throws so much that he doesn't even want to touch the ball in the end. It's his fatal flaw. Play like an MVP player for most of the game then absolutely disappear in the end and expect teammates to step up when they were standing around watching his greatness for 3 quarters.
    what exactly are u trying to say? if lebrons teammates shrink, then they are the ones at fault,, how is that on lebron?
    lebron actually passes, did we forget about that? he passes to a fault at times
    i feel like we are talking about kobe here. hes the one that ignores his teammates and bashes them when they dont step up

how is this in any relations to his bball IQ?
    does steve nash have a low IQ if his teammates dont hit their shots?

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7726

Is lebron really any good?

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year

r u describing kobe possession or a lebron possession?
    dribble dribble dribble, take a contested shot = kobe
    granted, he makes them once in a while ............
    i dunno y u call lebron a blackhole, he actually passes a lot of the times

he gets open looks for his teammates on offense and is prolly the best defender in the nba
    to be great doing those 2 things, u have to have a high bball IQ

fyi kobe is a renowned ballhog but the difference is that he's an excellent jump shooter...lebron's is inconsistent at best and awful down the stretch because he's not confident in his jumper

jsmithj88

fyi kobe is a renowned ballhog but the difference is that he's an excellent jump shooter...lebron's is inconsistent at best and awful down the stretch because he's not confident in his jumper
    did i say anything about kobe that wasnt true?
    "dribble dribble dribble, take a contested shot = kobe
    granted, he makes them once in a while ............"

we already know lebron cant score or hit his FTs at the end of games, every1 knows that by now

marcoloco
    marcoloco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9132

since lebron is only 27 a legacy is not at stake yet

Scorpion
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by marcoloco View Post
    since lebron is only 27 a legacy is not at stake yet
    8 years of choking thats lebums legacy

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year

did i say anything about kobe that wasnt true?
    "dribble dribble dribble, take a contested shot = kobe
    granted, he makes them once in a while ............"

we already know lebron cant score or hit his FTs at the end of games, every1 knows that by now
    no but it seemed like a swing at kobe when the final outcomes of the possessions are generally very different

i hate the rapist but its hard to deny his results

jsmithj88

no but it seemed like a swing at kobe when the final outcomes of the possessions are generally very different

i hate the rapist but its hard to deny his results
    because kobe is above criticism? kobe doesnt choke down the stretch?
    he choked a couple times in this years playoffs, but no1 wants to bring that up ...............

Scorpion
    Update your status

God hates Lebron because he is arrogant

riffraff24
    ...and out come the wolves
    riffraff24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Legacy? Isn't CHOKE already set in stone?

BlacK_HazE
    #FEARtheSPEAR
    BlacK_HazE's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lebron, played the first 7 years of his career on a bum team. IMO if you put MJ or Kobe on that same team they have 0 rings as well. Nothing against MJ or Kobe but they've always been surrounded by hall of famers, other than themselves. Lebron has never played with a hall of famer (unless if you count an overaged shaq) until he went to South Beach.. If you review his career the only year I would say he "choked" was last year in the finals. If they do end up losing the series to Boston, it's not lebrons fault.. And you are blind if you truly think that.

Scorpion
    Update your status

Why was LeChoke wearing glasses with no lensesz after game 5? stupid geek

PickWinnerAllDay
    I'd never gamble again for Taylor Swift
    PickWinnerAllDay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

He has no legacy.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by BlacK_HazE View Post
    Lebron, played the first 7 years of his career on a bum team. IMO if you put MJ or Kobe on that same team they have 0 rings as well. Nothing against MJ or Kobe but they've always been surrounded by hall of famers, other than themselves. Lebron has never played with a hall of famer (unless if you count an overaged shaq) until he went to South Beach.. If you review his career the only year I would say he "choked" was last year in the finals. If they do end up losing the series to Boston, it's not lebrons fault.. And you are blind if you truly think that.
    Have you lost your mind? That bum team your mentioning had 3 seasons better than the Heat has had in 2. When will the Heat win 66 or 61 games in a season? Cleveland had the deepest bench in the NBA in quite some time where they could go 9-10 deep. That Cleveland team would kick this Heat's team ass. This Heat team is nothing but front runners, egotistical clowns who are only worried about looking good instead of putting on a hard hat and going to work every night.

First 1234 Last