LeahMichele
    fuk offshores. Play local.
    LeahMichele's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15

OBAMA DESERVES to be RELECTED

Obama has been a great president so far and definitely deserves to be reelected.

#1. He has created 26 straight months of private sector job gains. The GOP wants to crap on him because the most recent Jobs number was 69,000 jobs created for the Month of May 2012. While this may not be great, the GOP convienently forgots that George Bush LOST several hundred thousand jobs.

#2. GDP has grown 11 % during Obama's 3 + years. He is averaging GDP growth of around 3% per year.

#3. The Stock market has increased nearly 5000 points during Obama's presidency. This represents an increase of about 75% or the LARGEST PERCENTAGE INCREASE of and President first term --- EVER.

#4. He has ended Bush's recession. The recession oficially ended about 1 year into the Obama presidency. That isnt bad. It only took Obama 1 year to get the ship turned around and at least going in the right direction after Bush handed him the worst economy in 65 years. Now for sure the GOP and all the blind republicans will say the economy isnt growing much. How soon they forget that it SHRUNK that last time they had the White House. Its amazing how you support a guy who Shrunk the economy and got us in a recession, then turn around and blame Obama because he only has 3% GDP GROWTH. Explain that one.

#5. Obama KILLED Bin Laden. Something Bush couldnt do in nearly 8 years despite having carte blanche to do whatever the hell he wanted to get him. But Bush failed at that -- just like almost everything else.

#6. He got us out of Bush's non sense meaningless war in Iraq.

#7. He is winding down Bush's other war in Afghanistan.

#8. He has inflicted more damage on Al Queda top brass in 3 years than Bush did in 8. He has started to seriously destroy Al Queda which would be a step to ending Bush's other war.

So many wars bush started, what war did Bush actually fight in ????? Oh thats right, he didnt.

#9. Obama took out Ghadafi by helping the opposition but without a single US troop on the ground. Again, something Bush and his Daddy couldnt achieve trying to take out Saddam.

The only thing that the GOP and the Republican Sheeple can say bad about Obama is his deficits.

" Deficits dont matter " --- VP CHENEY.

Cheney meant deficits dont matter unless its a democrat president who is running them.

Anyway, Obama;s deficits are a result of Bush's war in Iraq, Bush's war in Afghanistan, Bush's overall war on terror, Bush's tax cuts, Bush's recession, Bush's idiotic elinimation of the esate tax ( at least temporarily ). This is why Obama has huge deficits, And by the way, Bush fiscal year 2009 had a higher deficit that any Obama fiscal Year.

I cant wait until November to see Obama open a can of whop ass on this Gay bashing, arrogant, Heir "ess", Never had to work a day in his life, POS Romney.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: SBRMAN23

Blissit02
    Blissit02's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

How many more talking points can you come up with?

First off before we dabate can we agree the house and senate was a majority liberals in 2006? Can we also agree that the house belongs the the republicans right? Can we agree the problems started with the housing market in the 2007/2008 and went straight to hell since then. Can we agree that Bush had the stock exchange at about 14000 before 911...I wont go there, the stock market is hard to judge a president for. Can we agree that Obama said he would not let the unemployment break 8.5 percent? What was it last summer, can we agree that the way the count unemployment is a fuckin scam and the real number should be about 14 percent? Can we agree on this before, I make waste my time with you. If we cant agree on the above.....I've already won....

LeahMichele

BEFORE 911 ???? No THat was CLNTON. How many days was Bush in Office before 911 ???? And most of those he was on vacation. You want to credit Bush with Clintons economy and surplus.

BAH HA HA

Blissit02

jesus christ, I didnt even read the rest of your blog I just read the end....ARE YOU FUCKIN SERIOUS??? Romney never worked a day in his life?? and your community organizer did? Bush spent more money than Obama? this is comical.....and yes a tax on dead people and their possessions is a brilliant idea....ARE YOU KIDDING ME???

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Nobody deserves to be re-elected.

The guy hasn't been terrible. He could be better, sure. He isn't Bush bad, but he isn't Clinton good.

The difference between Romney and Obama are negligible.

tatommack
    cowboys make the playoffs
    tatommack's Avatar Become A Pro!

GTFO only Welfare collectors vote for that pos. only way I'd vote for him is if they gave us our gambling rights back

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

texans.

LeahMichele

Quote Originally Posted by Blissit02 View Post

First off before we dabate can we agree the house and senate was a majority liberals in 2006?

YES, bUT the BUCK STOPS WITH THE PREZ. REP'S BLAME OBAMA NOW , NOT BOEHNER FOR DEFICITS.

Can we also agree that the house belongs the the republicans right? Can we agree the problems started with the housing market in the 2007/2008 and went straight to hell since then.

there were problems before, but that made it much worse.

Can we agree that Bush had the stock exchange at about 14000 before 911...

BA HA

I wont go there, the stock market is hard to judge a president for. Can we agree that Obama said he would not let the unemployment break 8.5 percent? What was it last summer, can we agree that the way the count unemployment is a fuckin scam and the real number should be about 14 percent?

Its counted the same way now as it was before Obama, so dont blame Obama for how the federal govt tabulates unemployment, please. Were you screaming that unemployment should actually be higher when Bush was pres ????

Can we agree on this before, I make waste my time with you. If we cant agree on the above.....I've already won....
    You are gonna lose in November. Count on that.

LeahMichele

I said Romney never had to work a day in his life. There is a big difference. He cant empathize with the average person. I never said he didnt work a day in his life.

Reading Comprehension is not a strong point with republicans

tropolis
    tropolis's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by tatommack View Post
    GTFO only Welfare collectors vote for that pos. only way I'd vote for him is if they gave us our gambling rights back
    Your a useful tool to the elite. I'll leave it at that.

WvGambler
    WvGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

You'd vote for a president that you think is doing a poor job, just because he'd give you gambling rights? Lord have mercy!

ChalkyDog

Welfare collectors vote for their interest, while the republicans of the failing middle class votes against theirs.

You decide which one is on the right side.

Can't wait to see how another guy making less than a 100K a year, barely able to pay their bills/student loans/mortgage/etc, and are worried about Millionaires more than willing to ship their job over to a call center in India.

It really amazes me.

And a guy voting for a guy, based on one issue that strongly effects his daily life (i.e. gambling), has no reason to be thought less of. Especially in this election where the candidates differ in only color of skin and tie.

Blissit02

Hey fat ass, I bet you also think I should pay for your health care because you eat fast food every night. your mind is ****** up not mine

Blissit02

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    texans.

Ya cause California is doing so well, LOOK WHO YOU KEEP PUTTING OFFICE!!!!!!

tatommack
    cowboys make the playoffs
    tatommack's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by WvGambler View Post
    You'd vote for a president that you think is doing a poor job, just because he'd give you gambling rights? Lord have mercy!
    It's a joke no way in hell I'd vote for that clown unless I was paid very well too

Carseller4
    Carseller4's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5045

During that same 26 months of private sector job gains, there has been 40 straight months of unemployment of over 8%. Something that wasn't suppose to happen if they passed the Trillion dollar Porkulus spending bill.

40 straight months of unemployment over 8%? That's something that has not occurred since the Great Depression.

Give a conservative 5 Trillion to spend freely like Obama did and I guarantee unemployment would be back around 4% like it was during the Bush years.

Waterstpub87
    Slan go foill
    Waterstpub87's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7298

Obama isn't even successful by liberal standards. The clue that democrats are worried is the fact that they even need to try to come up with reasons why he should be. I don't remember Clinton, the last successful democrat, needing his supporters to come up with reasons to reelect him.

Blissit02

How quickly they shut the hell up when they get out matched

ChalkyDog

Quote Originally Posted by Carseller4 View Post
    During that same 26 months of private sector job gains, there has been 40 straight months of unemployment of over 8%. Something that wasn't suppose to happen if they passed the Trillion dollar Porkulus spending bill.

40 straight months of unemployment over 8%? That's something that has not occurred since the Great Depression.

Give a conservative 5 Trillion to spend freely like Obama did and I guarantee unemployment would be back around 4% like it was during the Bush years.
    Source the 5 trillion. I have a feeling you will be shocked.

Carseller4

Quote Originally Posted by ChalkyDog View Post
    Source the 5 trillion. I have a feeling you will be shocked.
    http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_1...an-under-bush/

The Debt rose $4.899 trillion during the two terms of the Bush presidency. It has now gone up $4.939 trillion since President Obama took office.

muldoon
    muldoon's Avatar Become A Pro!

Give a conservative 5 Trillion to spend freely like Obama did
    And we'd be in another dead end war like Iraq - relying on someone else to wrap it up.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ACoochy, and wikkidinsane

Carseller4

Republicans bailed Clinton out because Clinton actually worked with them. Obama is not working with Republicans so he will lose.

Wasn't it Obama that said "Elections have consequences?"

How quickly people forget the elections of 2010.

If Scott Walker wins tomorrow in Wisconsin, it's over for Obama.

ChalkyDog

The Debt rose $4.899 trillion during the two terms of the Bush presidency. It has now gone up $4.939 trillion since President Obama took office.
    Compound interest is cool like that.

that whole, do you want a Million cash at the end of the month, or a penny compounded for 30 days?

McBa1n
    Update your status
    McBa1n's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 523

*saved*
    Last edited by McBa1n; 06-05-12 at 01:50 AM.

McBa1n
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Blissit02 View Post

First off before we dabate can we agree the house and senate was a majority liberals in 2006? Can we also agree that the house belongs the the republicans right? Can we agree the problems started with the housing market in the 2007/2008 and went straight to hell since then. Can we agree that Bush had the stock exchange at about 14000 before 911...I wont go there, the stock market is hard to judge a president for. Can we agree that Obama said he would not let the unemployment break 8.5 percent? What was it last summer, can we agree that the way the count unemployment is a fuckin scam and the real number should be about 14 percent? Can we agree on this before, I make waste my time with you. If we cant agree on the above.....I've already won....
    To be fair - the unemployment 'rules' were changed under Bush. Also, 'new' job creation changed under Bush. They made 'temp' jobs, even 1 day ones, a 'job created'.

But lets get back to the FULL ON Dem congress under Obama. He TRIED working with the 'right'. He TRIED working with the 'left'. You see, if it wasn't for Joe Lieberman (The Senator that represents the biggest insurance capitol on the east coast), there MIGHT be a public option for his Bob Dole/Romney health care bill (again, NOT the one Hil-dog wanted - we got the one REPUBLICANS wanted). However, the proceedural 'philibuster' was changed. To do ANYTHING, it requires a 60 percent vote to talk about. SIXTY! That is, IMO, unconstitutional. Not to vote on, but JUST to bring a bill to the floor.

Do you see the problem?
    There are NO liberals, per se. They are right winged and paid off just as the (R) side is... They could give a rats **** about Amercians (meant that typo, that's what Romney calls them). I DO NOT like Obama. I will not vote for him. But I also will not vote for ANY incumbant. What happened to a conscience?

I like your points, sir. I really do - they are rational. But you're defending, EASILY the worst administration this nation has seen. In 20-40 yeas, text books will treat him as such. Kids will have a chuckle ala Harrison who died within 30 days because he got sick and died due to hubris.

You're also ignoring stats. Google these if you must.
    -Less government workers
    -Smaller government
    -Putting WARS on our books (W did NOT)
    -Improving employment (although it's bullshit - but these are W rules, sir)
    -LEAST amount of deficit spending in the last 20+ years

Look. I don't like Obama as much as the next guy. I have reasons that I figured out via reading, not being told I hate him and he's a Muslim (like almost 40% of Amercians believe <-- again forced typo). I don't like Obama because of the NDAA 2011. Which is more than ANY douche right wing moron can bring up. They CAN'T bring it up because of W's 2 wars and the Patriot Act. Even though they were wrong 2x - they have to fight against holding Americans without habeus corpus, which is now OK to law. WE VOTED IN THESE FUCKTARDS.

Lets take a step back and pretend we know something. First of all, if you say 'i do it because we're free' - go f off and pretend you lived in Canada, jackalope, we're a Republic - not a Democracy. 3rd grade civics can teach you that. They TELL you that. Enjoy your lie. Enjoy living in a country where you have 0 rights, at the leisure of the executive branch. That's not just Obama, that's W, also. If you're going to call out 1 guy, call out the other. I'm an American, and partisans that bend over and get 0 money for it are worthless. Those that try to fight for proper American ideals, I'm with. It's just, these forums are ALL about douchenozzles that listen to toooo much right wing radio and tooo much fox. You guys are worthless. You're not Americans, you're f'n slaves.

Enjoy having your brain owned. Now dance for us.
    We fight against the same thing, but not thru the same eyeglass.
    I just hope you figure it out some day. That's what makes this country great.

Seriously, though. If Obama is so bad, then list why and then WHY.
    "he made healthcare mandatory" is not acceptable. If you say WHY and WHAT it will cost YOU, then it's an argument, not some dumbass talking.

In this twitter world, I'd love discourse. If there's no discourse, there is no independant thought. That's when we all lose.
    Just seems like a bunch of talking points given to them on the right or left. That's fair, I believe.

McBa1n
    Update your status

While it's AWESOME you're bringing links - the Iraq war and Afganistan war didn't hit the books until Obama took over. Enjoy defending that.

imzdeals
    imzdeals's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 410

Only one way to figure out who will be elected... bet365 prop odds...according to that it will be Barack

iifold
    Update your status
    iifold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1774

Meanwhile, the Jews just kick back, laugh at you retards, and continue to make money and gain power... Obama isn't even qualified to sell fukkin cars and you think he is running the country

McBa1n
    Update your status

Republicans bailed Clinton out because Clinton actually worked with them. Obama is not working with Republicans so he will lose.

Wasn't it Obama that said "Elections have consequences?"

How quickly people forget the elections of 2010.

If Scott Walker wins tomorrow in Wisconsin, it's over for Obama.
    Then talk about the "Contract with America" - if you're going to bust out history, sir.

It not only bricked/failed/died/got taken a crap on... But it delivered this course. Economics doesn't take 1 day to fix.
    You can't have cake, and then be the Speaker and f someone else WHILST being married and calling the POTUS on it, also. I dunno. Shall I count the ways? Ensign, Newt, the foot tapping guy at some airport in MN that was gay and Republican. Where do I start? Republicans got all they wanted and a weak POTUS in Clinton (2nd most over-rated Pres of my time) said 'ok' - and our economy has created more Billionaires and more poverty in 10 years. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out who was fighting for what.

Scott Walker WILL win - and it's because of the media, and only just. When a human can't organize and fight to live for a living wage - then we ALL lose. You want to talk corruption, then talk about Walker's energy policy sir - and where Wisconsin's now privitized energy comes from. Til then, f off and learn how to read something you're told, sir.

it's ironic you champion a guy who breaks up teams (unions), yet bets on them (pro sports).
    It's cool, you'll get it some day, I hope. The irony on these forums would make a lesser man say 'w t f'.
    Enjoy the irony.

My ass doesn't hurt championing those that would rather see the rest of us die, because we're an 'expendature'. Hopefully some day, somewhere, someone fights for you to help you keep your job. It ain't gonna be me - and I'll have a chuckle at your expense. Just as you do for almost 80% of your countrymen. Stop being a puppet, sir.

McBa1n
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by iifold View Post
    Meanwhile, the Jews just kick back, laugh at you retards, and continue to make money and gain power... Obama isn't even qualified to sell fukkin cars and you think he is running the country
    Hmf - again - NOT an Obama supporter, but look at facts.
    1- Senator
    2- Go f yourself
    (he also did a LOT more, including being a constitutional professor). Just google his resume 1x. It beats my life 100x over.

Read more, talk less, sir.

Balco10
    Balco10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

Obama, has destroy the private sector,

As of April, there are now more private sector jobs in the United States than there were in January 2009, when President Obama took office. You read that right. We have now replaced all of the private sector jobs lost while Obama has been president. And that was no mean feat, given that over the course of 2009, the private sector shed about 4.2 million jobs.

Unfortunately, the news is not nearly so good when it comes to the public sector, where there are currently 607,000 fewer people working than there were when President Obama took office.
    The chart below tells the whole story. Under President Obama, the private sector has experienced a relatively robust recovery, and is now back to where it started when he took office. The public sector continues to shed jobs, and as a result, the overall jobs picture in the US remains weak.

Balco10

Understand Obama is out to destroy America!!!!!
    He is a communist as he was raise that way. Starting with the little red house.
    Economic collapse happens under his watch if he gets reelected. Liberals wants to
    spend money endlessly and we have no money! What happens when China says **** you
    and cashes out on our bonds. Our dollars goes to zero. American goes into social unrest
    and possible a civil war. Under these conditions, we are all fukked!

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

Quote Originally Posted by LeahMichele View Post
    Obama has been a great president so far and definitely deserves to be reelected.

#1. He has created 26 straight months of private sector job gains. The GOP wants to crap on him because the most recent Jobs number was 69,000 jobs created for the Month of May 2012. While this may not be great, the GOP convienently forgots that George Bush LOST several hundred thousand jobs.

#2. GDP has grown 11 % during Obama's 3 + years. He is averaging GDP growth of around 3% per year.

#3. The Stock market has increased nearly 5000 points during Obama's presidency. This represents an increase of about 75% or the LARGEST PERCENTAGE INCREASE of and President first term --- EVER.

#4. He has ended Bush's recession. The recession oficially ended about 1 year into the Obama presidency. That isnt bad. It only took Obama 1 year to get the ship turned around and at least going in the right direction after Bush handed him the worst economy in 65 years. Now for sure the GOP and all the blind republicans will say the economy isnt growing much. How soon they forget that it SHRUNK that last time they had the White House. Its amazing how you support a guy who Shrunk the economy and got us in a recession, then turn around and blame Obama because he only has 3% GDP GROWTH. Explain that one.

#5. Obama KILLED Bin Laden. Something Bush couldnt do in nearly 8 years despite having carte blanche to do whatever the hell he wanted to get him. But Bush failed at that -- just like almost everything else.

#6. He got us out of Bush's non sense meaningless war in Iraq.

#7. He is winding down Bush's other war in Afghanistan.

#8. He has inflicted more damage on Al Queda top brass in 3 years than Bush did in 8. He has started to seriously destroy Al Queda which would be a step to ending Bush's other war.

So many wars bush started, what war did Bush actually fight in ????? Oh thats right, he didnt.

#9. Obama took out Ghadafi by helping the opposition but without a single US troop on the ground. Again, something Bush and his Daddy couldnt achieve trying to take out Saddam.

The only thing that the GOP and the Republican Sheeple can say bad about Obama is his deficits.

" Deficits dont matter " --- VP CHENEY.

Cheney meant deficits dont matter unless its a democrat president who is running them.

Anyway, Obama;s deficits are a result of Bush's war in Iraq, Bush's war in Afghanistan, Bush's overall war on terror, Bush's tax cuts, Bush's recession, Bush's idiotic elinimation of the esate tax ( at least temporarily ). This is why Obama has huge deficits, And by the way, Bush fiscal year 2009 had a higher deficit that any Obama fiscal Year.

I cant wait until November to see Obama open a can of whop ass on this Gay bashing, arrogant, Heir "ess", Never had to work a day in his life, POS Romney.
    Your number 4 shows exactly how bias your views are.

Balco10

Liberals have no clue! It's been 4years and things are far worst off then under Bush!

Balco10

Obama did not kill anybody! He was pulled off the golf course in which he refused at first until the CIA straighten his ass out and told his he had no choose to pull the trigger.

1234 ... Last