crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

biggest scumbag to ever run for president.

"In a must-read piece today, the Washington Post’s Jason Horowitz reports that Mitt Romney was a prep school meanie. The story, which Horowitz got independently from five of Romney’s former classmates, is that after spring break in 1965, Romney came back to Cranbrook, his all-male private school in Michigan, and noticed that John Lauber, a new student a year younger than him, was wearing his hair bleached blond and hanging down over one eye. Lauber generally got teased for looking different and seeming gay, though he was not out. Romney’s friend at the time, Matthew Friedemann, recalls that Romney said of Lauber, “He can’t look like that. That’s wrong. Just look at him!” Romney kept complaining, and a few days later led a “prep school posse” that “came upon Lauber, tackled him and pinned him to the ground.”

Here’s the clincher: “As Lauber, his eyes filling with tears, screamed for help, Romney repeatedly clipped his hair with a pair of scissors.”

http://mobile.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/bulle/2012/05/romney_s_bullying_how_bad_was_the_viciou s_incident_reported_by_the_washington_po st_.html

frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito
    frogsrangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5421

Sad that the lamestream media can dig back 40 years to find out about Romney's past but can't dig back half of those years to dig up information about Obama's time at Harvard/Columbia

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

romney is a piece of shit, can't believe a word that comes out of his mouth
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BuddyBear

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15319

It's really not that hard to believe a war monger like him was a bully and enjoyed torture animals. You have to be a straight up piece of shit to support someone this evil.
    Points Awarded:

Lookingtostart gave Emily_Haines 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

this is why liberals are a joke, they focus on shit like this instead of real issues

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by KingJD31 View Post
    this is why liberals are a joke, they focus on shit like this instead of real issues
    ... Like is Obama a natural born citizen, or a muslim, or both?

MC PICKS
    Update your status
    MC PICKS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 265

Obama ate dogs and made a little girl cry when he was a child as well.

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Guy is a greasy piece of trash and biggest fakeo pos to run for sometime...

Fact he's even there is a damning blight on the ppl that elected him to the position...
    Points Awarded:

crustyme gave ACoochy 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

SBR_John
    Wisky
    SBR_John's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42225

Thought the article was going to say he beat the crap out of him! What a wuz, only trimmed his hair? That's the best they can dig up on him??

muldoon
    muldoon's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nothing says "I need to prove I'm straight" like one guy tackling another guy...then cutting his hair.
    Points Awarded:

crustyme gave muldoon 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Capybara

KingJD31

Quote Originally Posted by ChalkyDog View Post
    that was legit everyone questioned that and it would be illegal to be prez

McBa1n
    Update your status
    McBa1n's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 523

Quote Originally Posted by ChalkyDog View Post
    Took the words outta my mouth. Well done.

McBa1n
    Update your status
    McBa1n's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 523

Quote Originally Posted by KingJD31 View Post
    that was legit everyone questioned that and it would be illegal to be prez
    You're joking, right?
    Hawaii is a state in the Union, right?
    The only thing legit about it was the racism behind it - and also, not focusing on the issues. Again, weapons of mass distraction is used by both sides... Probably best to read up on whoever you're supporting. You're being naive if you think only 1 side uses such tactics. And also, that was an independent journalist who dug up crap about Romney. That's being a good reporter, not a partisan.

Boscoe
    Boscoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 494

Yeah.... Cutting some dudes hair is about as tame as it gets

KingJD31

only had the read the racist part and stopped there, no arguing with your type

Carseller4
    Carseller4's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5045

Obama hits girls and eats dogs.

Read his book.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

romney is a sociopath and fits the profile of a serial killer.

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15319

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post

He is a religious freak that would kill in a second all in the name of god. This war monger overwhelmingly supported the Vietnam war.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

this just in....they're all assholes who are gonna fuk every one of us one way or another

who gives a shit? anyone who "supports" any politician is a fukkin peabrain
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Grits n' Gravy, and Dutch

Turd Ferguson
    Turd Ferguson's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20463

Or a vulture capitalist.

str
    Nothing's easy
    str's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 68557

"The story, which Horowitz got independently from five of Romney’s former classmates, is that after spring break in 1965, Romney came back to Cranbrook, his all-male private school in Michigan, and noticed that John Lauber, a new student a year younger than him, was wearing his hair bleached blond and hanging down over one eye. Lauber generally got teased for looking different and seeming gay, though he was not out."

This is nowhere CLOSE to how it was in 1965. The words " Seemingly gay" and " not out" are as completely off base as it can possibly be. That is not how it was and why stuff like that was done. The mindset only misses by about 30 years.
    I am confident that Romney was a prick. That is no stretch but whoever wrote this has no clue as too the reality and mindset of 1965.

Reason # 101 why I hate politics.

SBR_John
    Wisky
    SBR_John's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42225

1965 lol

They looked back 47 years and found he kenneled his dog on top of his station wagon and trimmed a guys hair when he was 15. You'd think finding Obama's original birth certificate would be a walk in the park for these investigative journalists but I guess not.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Extra Innings

MC PICKS
    Update your status
    MC PICKS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 265

Cranbrook, romney went to the same private school as clarence aka poppa doc from 8 mile.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Guinser

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

Not voting for either of these clowns. Sad this is our choices.

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Quote Originally Posted by SBR_John View Post
    1965 lol

They looked back 47 years and found he kenneled his dog on top of his station wagon and trimmed a guys hair when he was 15. You'd think finding Obama's original birth certificate would be a walk in the park for these investigative journalists but I guess not.
    Walker, in a legal context Romney came at the guy with a potentially deadly weapon...Just sayin how it could be viewed, thats all...

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8478

biggest scumbag to ever run for president.
    Name:  obamahilary.jpg
Views: 334
Size:  123.4 KB

Points Awarded:

Balco10 gave DwightShrute 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.

jbart28
    MAGA KAG
    jbart28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16

Obama eats dogs. He also made the economy worse and all the college grads hate him because they are having to move back into their parents basements. No work, $4.00 gas and food prices that are absurd. Obamanomics= 3rd world america

BranchDavidian
    BranchDavidian's Avatar Become A Pro!

Geez, what if it does turn out that Romney was a normal teenager! I was a teenager back then also, and this sort of stuff went on all the time. I would imagine that 99% of our politicians went along with their classmates when it came to what is today considered not politically correct social behavior. And, by the way, teenagers still today follow the crowd to be accepted --- so 50 years from now let us see if anyone running for president was an abnormal teenager. Not surprised kids got bullied then. Kids still get bullied today, and they will be getting bullied 50 years from now. Do you really expect adults to be held responsible for teenage pranks after society has had 50 years to change?
    Last edited by BranchDavidian; 05-10-12 at 07:23 PM.

jbart28
    MAGA KAG
    jbart28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16

Obama hangs out with known racists and terrorists. He always gets a pass from the white apologists left wing losers in the media. If the media did its job and vetted this guy he would have never been president.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

life lessons...the other kid needed to learn life isnt sunshine and rainbows and that in the real world you need to stand up on your own or get plowed....oh wait...he could be a typical liberal...give him merit badges for simply showing up and dont be mean and everything is equal in life. Good for Romney...I like the Alpha male quality...shows why hes successful in life.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: hankcream

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by BranchDavidian View Post
    Geez, what if it does turn out that Romney was a normal teenager! I was a teenager back then also, and this sort of stuff went on all the time. I would imagine that 99% of our politicians went along with their classmates when it came to what is today considered not politically correct social behavior. And, by the way, teenagers still today follow the crowd to be accepted --- so 50 years from now let us see if anyone running for president was an abnormal teenager. Not surprised kids got bullied then. Kids still get bullied today, and they will be getting bullied 50 years from now. Do you really expect adults to be held responsible for teenage pranks after society has had 50 years to change?
    see and normal person putting things into perspective. Obviously you had parents that instilled common sense in you.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by jbart28 View Post
    Obama hangs out with known racists and terrorists. He always gets a pass from the white apologists left wing losers in the media. If the media did its job and vetted this guy he would have never been president.
    but all they can do is try and bring up something a kid did several decades ago. Pathetic.

Obama and his followers know he can't run on his record so they will do anything and everything to attempt to discredit Romney because that's what desperate people do. They know sheep like crustyme will jump at the chance (any chance) whether its true or not (totally irelivant), to divert the attention away from the last 3+ years this under-qualified community organizer has sat in office.

Sorry to say but this is only the beginning. I will get much worse.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

yeah im sure if your son was the victim romneys gay bashing/assault, youd tell him to shut up and take it like a man.

PickWinnerAllDay
    I'd never gamble again for Taylor Swift
    PickWinnerAllDay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

'"In a must-read piece today, the Washington Post’s Jason Horowitz reports that Mitt Romney was a prep school meanie.''

If anyone continued reading after that line, you're an absolute moron, and there is no wiggle room on that.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: itchypickle, and SBR Lou

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Ok guys, I just listened to the segment about the whole bullying incident.........really horrifying like being chased by a masked man with a machete through the dark woods.

"A teenage Romney led an "elite prep school posse" out of his room and proceeded to hold John Lauber down and taunted him as they cut his bleached blonde hair away from his eyes"

The Lauber guy was 17 at the time....its not as if this was an adolescent formative years defining moment.

1234 ... Last