MC PICKS
    Update your status
    MC PICKS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 265

Obamas record is so disastrous the dems need to try and distract from that so they conjure up this ridiculous shit, the only problem is that its backfired twice now since obama ate dogs and made a little black girl cry as a child. So obama had a dog and bullying issue, just another way to try and avoid his bad record, try and dupe people with other shit.

PickWinnerAllDay
    I'd never gamble again for Taylor Swift
    PickWinnerAllDay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Amazing they can dig up stuff like that but can't give us Obama's putrid LSAT score.

After bashing Bush for how many years for having a C average, why would they hide LSAT scores from Obama? They must be absolutely awful.

Shaudius
    Shaudius's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 702

Quote Originally Posted by SBR_John View Post
    1965 lol

They looked back 47 years and found he kenneled his dog on top of his station wagon and trimmed a guys hair when he was 15. You'd think finding Obama's original birth certificate would be a walk in the park for these investigative journalists but I guess not.
    Calling it trimming a guy's hair is pretty ****** up, if you and I in a group did that to someone in the street you know what it'd be called: assault. Romney as a teenager assaulted another teen, its a pretty big deal, and certainly isn't "trimming a guys hair".

Also the fact that Romney says he doesn't remember it means one of three things, 1) the guy telling the story is lying or 2) committing assault a kid while he was in high school wasn't a big deal in his life enough to remember, 3) Romney is lying about remembering. The second and third options are pretty messed up.
    Last edited by Shaudius; 05-10-12 at 08:03 PM.

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by Shaudius View Post
    Calling it trimming a guy's hair is pretty ****** up, if you and I in a group did that to someone in the street you know what it'd be called: assault. Romney as a teenager assaulted another teen, its a pretty big deal, and certainly isn't "trimming a guys hair".
    Its a pretty big deal?

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

Quote Originally Posted by PickWinnerAllDay View Post
    Amazing they can dig up stuff like that but can't give us Obama's putrid LSAT score.

After bashing Bush for how many years for having a C average, why would they hide LSAT scores from Obama? They must be absolutely awful.
    oh, the irony.

frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito
    frogsrangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5421

As if anyone needed any more proof that the media is in the pocket for Obama and are nothing more than a mouthpiece/propaganda arm for his reelection campaign

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post
    oh, the irony.

It is irony, indeed. But you miss it. Not surprising.

Shaudius

If they can't give it to you means it was putrid? Do a lot of AA admits with terrible scores graduate in the top 5% of the class like Obama?

Shaudius

Its a pretty big deal?
    Yes, what do you suppose would happen to a group of kids today if they did that to another kid? What do you suppose would happen to a group of adults. Like I said, its assault, its a big deal, you as a future attorney should realize that.

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Half of the guys in this thread are inadvertently saying its cool if someone comes at them with a potentially lethal weapon

PickWinnerAllDay

Yes, what do you suppose would happen to a group of kids today if they did that to another kid? What do you suppose would happen to a group of adults. Like I said, its assault, its a big deal, you as a future attorney should realize that.
    How is it a big deal RIGHT NOW? Look at when it happened. Are you really suggesting that if someone does something wrong at 16-17 then they would make a bad president?

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

It is irony, indeed. But you miss it. Not surprising.

seriously, are you retarded?

you think a group of thugs tackling a kid and holding him down while romney holds a sharp weapon and cuts off his hair is an innocent horseplay.

if that werent idiotic enough, youve been bitching about obamas report cards for months but you think romney assaulting a child is the non-newsworthy item.

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post
    seriously, are you retarded?

you think a group of thugs tackling a kid and holding him down while romney holds a sharp weapon and cuts off his hair is an innocent horseplay.

if that werent idiotic enough, youve been bitching about obamas report cards for months but you think romney assaulting a child is the non-newsworthy item.

Eating man's best friend seems wrong too. It is stupid to talk about things that happened 40+ years ago.

Shaudius

How is it a big deal RIGHT NOW? Look at when it happened. Are you really suggesting that if someone does something wrong at 16-17 then they would make a bad president?
    Please attack more strawmen. I did not say that it would make him a bad president. I said, assaulting another teen is a big deal, it is not "trimming a guys hair" as SBR_John asserted. It should be pretty clear that the it in my sentence referred to a teen assaulting another teen being a big deal and calling it "trimming a guys hair" is, as I said a couple times, messed up.

PickWinnerAllDay

Please attack more strawmen. I did not say that it would make him a bad president. I said, assaulting another teen is a big deal, it is not "trimming a guys hair" as SBR_John asserted. It should be pretty clear that the it in my sentence referred to a teen assaulting another teen being a big deal and calling it "trimming a guys hair" is, as I said a couple times, messed up.
    Again, why does that matter, TODAY?

Explain why it matters today.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

wait, you think eating dogs, which is customary in asian cultures is the same exact thing to organizing a gang to attack and assault a child because romney thought his hairstyle was too gay?

you really are lawyer material.

PickWinnerAllDay

Organizing a gang attack?

You have gone off the mother fukkin deep end.

Calling it a gang attack is the equivalency of some right wingers saying Obama is a terrorist disguised as one of us to infiltrate our security.

Shaudius

Eating man's best friend seems wrong too. It is stupid to talk about things that happened 40+ years ago.
    Eating "man's best friend" seems wrong to people in the west. Well guess what, eating cows seems pretty messed up to tons of people in India. But I'm pretty sure attacking another human being without what is considered in that land proper justification is considered wrong throughout the world.

What is troubling about this whole thing for present day Romney isn't that he did it, it's as I said in my post, either he doesn't remember it, so assaulting another teen just wasn't a big deal to him, or he's lying about remembering it.

Shaudius

Calling it a gang attack is the equivalency of some right wingers saying Obama is a terrorist disguised as one of us to infiltrate our security.
    Come on, its obvious he doesn't mean gang in the sense of a street gang selling crack and busting caps in people's asses, he means gang as in a group of people, as in when someone uses the phrase, "gang rape", they don't mean a street gang raped someone, they mean a group of people raped someone. What Romney is accused of doing is quite certainly a gang assault, he organized a gang to assault someone. It was a gang attack. They attacked a kid, held him down and assaulted him.
    Last edited by Shaudius; 05-10-12 at 08:55 PM.

guitarjosh
    guitarjosh's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9448

Eating "man's best friend" seems wrong to people in the west. Well guess what, eating cows seems pretty messed up to tons of people in India. But I'm pretty sure attacking another human being without what is considered in that land proper justification is considered wrong throughout the world.

What is troubling about this whole thing for present day Romney isn't that he did it, it's as I said in my post, either he doesn't remember it, so assaulting another teen just wasn't a big deal to him, or he's lying about remembering it.
    And killing people for their religious beliefs and sexual orientation is proper justification for attacking people in other regions of the planet. Of course, if we were to hold every person to the worst things they did in high school, pretty much everyone here is a big time asshole.

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15319

Quote Originally Posted by guitarjosh View Post
    And killing people for their religious beliefs and sexual orientation is proper justification for attacking people in other regions of the planet. Of course, if we were to hold every person to the worst things they did in high school, pretty much everyone here is a big time asshole.
    Considering he participated in a gang attack where he mutilated another person just for fun you can count on it that he will make the millions Bush killed seem like child's play if elected to office. We are already not safe when traveling abroad. With him in office we will all be prisoners of our own country.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

im sure if trayvon and his black friends were holding zimmerman down before he shot them all, youd be calling it a gang assault and justified homicide.

Shaudius

Fine, let me try this then, a) eating dog meat in the US is not a crime, b) assaulting someone in the way that Mitt Romney is accused of doing in high school is a crime. It doesn't matter what people in other countries do in that context, what Obama did isn't a crime, and certainly isn't a crime where he did it(not in the US), what Romney is accused of doing is a crime. Its apples and oranges.

I am absolutely positive that the worst tort/crime that most people committed in high school was not an intentional tort/crime. It was most likely a drug crime or an IP tort/crime which in most cases is on a whole different scale in most people's minds than intentional torts/crimes.
    Last edited by Shaudius; 05-10-12 at 09:00 PM.

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

The liberals really try to make an issue of anything. He cut another kid's hair when was 15. So stupid. A total non-issue.

guitarjosh

Quote Originally Posted by Emily_Haines View Post
    Considering he participated in a gang attack where he mutilated another person just for fun you can count on it that he will make the millions Bush killed seem like child's play if elected to office. We are already not safe when traveling abroad. With him in office we will all be prisoners of our own country.
    Mutilated? It was a bad hair cut.

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by MUHerd37 View Post
    The liberals really try to make an issue of anything. He cut another kid's hair when was 15. So stupid. A total non-issue.
    I've read 10,000 worse things done with frat initiations.

guitarjosh

Fine, let me try this then, a) eating dog meat in the US is not a crime, b) assaulting someone in the way that Mitt Romney is accused of doing in high school is a crime. It doesn't matter what people in other countries do in that context, what Obama did isn't a crime, and certainly isn't a crime where he did it(not in the US), what Romney is accused of doing is a crime. Its apples and oranges.

I am absolutely positive that the worst tort/crime that most people committed in high school was not an intentional tort/crime. It was most likely a drug crime or an IP tort/crime which in most cases is on a whole different scale in most people's minds than intentional torts/crimes.
    Your opinion doesn't replace facts. How many people get drunk then beat someone up? That is much worse then cutting someone's hair.

Shaudius

I've read 10,000 worse things done with frat initiations.
    So that makes it okay? I guess I can go around killing a few people because after all genocides have been committed throughout history, what is killing a few people? 10,000 worse bad acts does not excuse one, not as bad, bad act.

PickWinnerAllDay

So that makes it okay? I guess I can go around killing a few people because after all genocides have been committed throughout history, what is killing a few people? 10,000 worse bad acts does not excuse one, not as bad, bad act.
    LOL. If you were attempting to kill any remaining credibility you had, success.

PickWinnerAllDay

Liberal compares haircut to genocide.

Shaudius

Your opinion doesn't replace facts. How many people get drunk then beat someone up? That is much worse then cutting someone's hair.
    You:
    " Of course, if we were to hold every person to the worst things they did in high school, pretty much everyone here is a big time asshole."

Me:
    "I am absolutely positive that the worst tort/crime that most people committed in high school was not an intentional tort/crime. "

Your argument was that pretty much everyone here did horrible things in high school, one has to presume as bad as what Romney did. My argument was that most people don't do nearly as bad things as Romney did in high school. How do I know? Because what Romney did to this kid in high school would absolutely get you suspended today or thrown in jail if done outside of school. Most kids whole graduate high school never get suspended and are never thrown in jail.

Most people also don't get drunk and beat someone up. Because if most people were to do that, they would, again, most likely end up in jail, since only about 1% of population of the US is incarcerated at one time. I'm gonna go with the number of people who commit crimes which would cause jail time or even crimes at all to be far far less than most people, even on SBR.

Shaudius

Liberal compares haircut to genocide.
    No, I demonstrated an analogy to show how absurd your saying, "this one bad thing is okay because look at all these other worse bad things" is. I'm not comparing a "haircut"(which it wasn't it was an assault) to genocide, I am saying that you can't justify one bad act by saying oh its not so bad compared to other bad acts. For someone who supposedly got such a good score on the LSAT you have real trouble with analogies and reading comprehension.

How about this one, this would be like you saying, hey beating up my wife isn't so bad because look at all those people who rape their wives or, me stealing this computer isn't so bad because look at all those people robbing banks, or me stabbing this guy in the arm isn't so bad because look at all those people shooting people in the head. It is, again, absurd to attempt to justify one bad act by saying look at all these other worse and similar acts.
    Last edited by Shaudius; 05-10-12 at 09:18 PM.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by ** PICKS View Post
    Cranbrook, romney went to the same private school as clarence aka poppa doc from 8 mile.

HAHAHHAHA!

Good catch dude

"But I know something about you.....You went to Cranbrook that's a private school....

What's a matter dawg, you embarrassed? This guys a gangsta? His real name's Clarence......"

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

Mutilated? It was a bad hair cut.
    its also a crime.

"FBI agents on Wednesday raided an Ohio compound and arrested seven Amish men on hate charges in connection with haircutting attacks on other members of the usually isolated Christian religion."

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/nati...-charges-.html

"Walter was arrested New Year's Eve after a woman claims she caught him cutting her hair on the bus"

http://www.kgw.com/news/local/Tri-Me...-80548067.html

PickWinnerAllDay

No, I compared you saying this one bad thing is okay is okay because look at all these other worse bad things. I'm not comparing a "haircut"(which it wasn't it was an assault) to genocide, I am saying that you can't justify one bad act by saying oh its not so bad compared to other bad acts. For someone who supposedly got such a good score on the LSAT you have real trouble with analogies and reading comprehension.
    Too bad it isn't supposed. I posted the proof. Something your beloved Obama can't do for some reason.

This was a haircut. They cut his hair. They didn't harm him in any way.

First 12345 ... Last