Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Quote Originally Posted by ** PICKS View Post
    Maybe if you watched fox news you would learn the facts

A poll by Farleigh Dickinson University in New Jersey showed that of all the news channels out there, Fox News viewers are the least informed.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/kenrapoza/2011/11...

Read the .pdf from Farleigh Dickinson:
    http://publicmind.fdu.edu/2011/knowless/

smoke a bowl
    smoke a bowl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14472

Bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla!!! Just put your money down on the repeat and forget all this other bullshit. Obama rules.

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11662

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    Cash for clunkers basically saved the auto industry.

Congrats, I forwarded this to the White House and you won some food stamps.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

when someone admits to getting facts from fox news, you know they are not smarter than a 5th grader, let alone a preschooler.

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post

The bottom line is that it is true and helped a whole lot of Americans. I did say basically and didn't say it was the 1 and only reason. By the way that was a program that saved Americans a lot of money. U know of any programs that Republicans ever created that helped companies and Americans at the same time? Im not talking about programs that ship jobs overseas to crush jobs here in America to benefit consumers, while corporations make fist loads of money at the expense of jobs. Im talking about just one that benefitted the workers. I can't think of one in my lifetime. I find it funny how people say it ran out of money very early. News flash fellas. It was because it was so popular and had nothing to do about the way it was run.

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post

I don't worry that much about people that get food stamps. I worry about big money like the welfare Oil Companies and the Farmers get while making record profits. When i started my business nobody handed me money to get it started saying i didn't have to pay it back. Wow, that would have been nice to get a handout after making record profits like the oil companies do. It does bother me some when people get food stamps when they are able to work. Just like it bothers me the way these oil companies get handed welfare. The problem with u assholes that get manipulated on the right is that u have no problem with the handouts the oil companies get while gouging us in the process. U can't have it both way's. U hate welfare u should hate it all the way around. Not selectively.

First ... 2345