zsr
    zsr's Avatar Become A Pro!

All of your arguments are of things that happened in the past and you continue to overlook what just happened. If Floyd was serious he would make a fair offer. There's no other way around it. Idk wtf you don't understand about that, your posting things that happened months ago

bobby heenan
    Update your status
    bobby heenan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

Quote Originally Posted by zsr View Post
    All of your arguments are of things that happened in the past and you continue to overlook what just happened. If Floyd was serious he would make a fair offer. There's no other way around it. Idk wtf you don't understand about that, your posting things that happened months ago
    zsr....you are completely wrong in saying that

these are pretty recent events....read what rafael wrote...i just posted it...this is recent stuff....this was written in early january.....its all recent shit...if you read it...youll clearly see arum has no interest in the fight...if floyd offered manny 50/50 it still wouldnt happen....arum has blatantly shown there is no interest....regardless of what floyd offered......im not showing you behavior from two years ago...im showing you recent behavior from arum

bobby heenan
    Update your status

annndddd heres the end of the same article for ya.....

Then Schaefer ripped into Arum as the impediment to making a fight he claims Mayweather and Golden Boy have wanted all along.

"I don't think Manny Pacquiao wants to be on that list of names for Mayweather, or Bob doesn't want him to be on the list," Schaefer said. "I am sick and tired of Arum's bulls---. First Bob said June is when Pacquiao would fight, when Floyd was going to be on May 5. Then, when it looked like Floyd wouldn't be available in May, he said Pacquiao would be available in May. Now, since they know Mayweather is going to fight in May, suddenly Pacquiao is going to fight in June.

"I'm tired of all those people saying it is Mayweather who doesn't want the fight. Arum knows who to call. He can pick up the phone and call me and say, 'Let's get a fight done with Pacquiao.' The rest of it is bulls---. The rest can go drink the Arum and Top Rank Kool-Aid. It is Arum who doesn't want the fight to happen, end of story."

I agree with Schaefer.

Dan Rafael is a boxing writer for ESPN.com. Follow him on Twitter @danrafaelespn.

zsr

I know it's recent, but it's BEFORE floyds offer, the blame was on arum before, the blame is back on Floyd now.

bobby heenan
    Update your status

I know it's recent, but it's BEFORE floyds offer, the blame was on arum before, the blame is back on Floyd now.
    z....how can you blame someone when they dont receive a counter offer?

i know you are simply going to go on the premise that the offer is some huge insult

but how does a guy say "id be willing to take less to make a fight"...then he receives an offer and then he says "no 50/50 no fight"......even if floyd offered the 50/50 it still wouldnt come off....arum wont even contact golden boy or floyd.....there isnt even a counter.......because there is no interest from that side in making it

zsr

Why would they bother to counter a slap in the face? That's not an offer.

There is no interest from Floyd. It's obvious to everyone besides you, your a diehard boxing fan so you call everyone else stupid, but we are posting the facts, your posting your opinion. That's the difference.

bobby heenan
    Update your status

Why would they bother to counter a slap in the face? That's not an offer.

There is no interest from Floyd. It's obvious to everyone besides you, your a diehard boxing fan so you call everyone else stupid, but we are posting the facts, your posting your opinion. That's the difference.
    how is it obvious???

im posting quotes from guys who have talked directly to arum...lolol

what facts are you posting??? hows it obvious to everyone but me...theres like 2 other guys on your side...there are others in this thread who agree with me...they just dipped out after stating their side....which makes them pretty smart..instead im stuck arguing with brickheads.....

knew youd play the "slap in the face" card....oh man what an insult...heres a 40 mil payday.......youd have to be an idiot to think that 40 mil pac was offered would make it a 75/25 split...even floyd isnt that stupid....jfc......

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29112

whats new the ONLY 2 relevant boxers in the world not happening again

now its mayweather vs cotto may 5th...

boxing is soooooo dead in the water

zsr

Bobby, you don't realize that you are the idiot in this thread. The facts are the facts. If floyd offered 50/50 then the blame is on arum, Floyd offered a flat fee of 40 because he doesn't want the fight.

For some reason you think you know everything, you don't. You would defend Floyd no matter what, obviously. I'm done debating this with you. What a dumbass.

bobby heenan
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by 5mike5 View Post
    whats new the ONLY 2 relevant boxers in the world not happening again

now its mayweather vs cotto may 5th...

boxing is soooooo dead in the water
    thats what everyone keeps saying....for a sport dead both guys will be paid handsomely for may 5th....its not what we wanted....but its a pretty damn good fight....and its at 154...floyds trying to fight a healthy miguel cotto....not weight drain the poor guy

bobby heenan
    Update your status

Bobby, you don't realize that you are the idiot in this thread. The facts are the facts. If floyd offered 50/50 then the blame is on arum, Floyd offered a flat fee of 40 because he doesn't want the fight.

For some reason you think you know everything, you don't. You would defend Floyd no matter what, obviously. I'm done debating this with you. What a dumbass.
    im glad yer done....cause you keep claiming to post facts...but you really dont...you play the "slap in the face card" when asked why arum cant even contact golden boy or floyd....or why they cant come with a counter offer

ive produced quotes from arum....produced opinions of a credible writer who talks directly to arum....yet your brain can wrap your head around arum wanting no part of the fight...its cool though....

dont know everything...but surely more than you chief

zsr

You write about boxing on an internet forum, you don't seriously believe anyone reads your shit, do you? you know nothing. Floyd made a bullshit offer. Period. Nothing arum said in any article is relevant to this discussion. It's about the offer.

Go play boxing expert

bobby heenan
    Update your status

You write about boxing on an internet forum, you don't seriously believe anyone reads your shit, do you? you know nothing. Floyd made a bullshit offer. Period. Nothing arum said in any article is relevant to this discussion. It's about the offer.

Go play boxing expert
    there are people in this thread who agree with what im saying.....so its all good....yes people do read what im saying.....now run along and go vote on espn.com polls with your boy crusty...go vote for "floyd" as the reason this fight hasnt come off

zsr

Yea, why wouldn't PAC accept that offer? 25%!!! What could he be thinking?

ApricotSinner32
    ApricotSinner32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

You can look at it both ways. Floyd offer him 40 mill... Pacquiao turned it down and will probably only make 10 million for his next fight after arum rapes him and takes his 33%.

bobby heenan
    Update your status

you just said you were done...but here you are still babbling and talking to me........

like i said....if you think that the 40 mil pac was offered, is 25 percent, of what both fighers would be able to take way from the fight( there are fees to be paid out) then you are an idiot....even floyd isnt that stupid to ask straight up for a 75/25.....both fighters arent going to take every penny of the revenue that is generated....

this fuckin retard really thinks every penny this fight generates is going into floyd and pacs pockets...lol

zsr

Quote Originally Posted by ApricotSinner32 View Post

You can look at it both ways. Floyd offer him 40 mill... Pacquiao turned it down and will probably only make 10 million for his next fight after arum rapes him and takes his 33%.
    That's true, but you can't compare the revenue his next fight will generate compared to what this mega fight would generate..

Either way, manny or Floyd will probably lose the next fight and that will be that. Neither looked good in there last fight anyway, the time for this was 2 years ago.

bobby heenan
    Update your status

That's true, but you can't compare the revenue his next fight will generate compared to what this mega fight would generate..

Either way, manny or Floyd will probably lose the next fight and that will be that. Neither looked good in there last fight anyway, the time for this was 2 years ago.
    haha yeah floyd looked like complete crap in his last fight!

oh yeah i forgot you are "that" guy.....

floyd was ******* dominating ortiz....what a clown

ApricotSinner32

Pacquiao is more likely to lose than floyd. I can't see how cotto beats floyd.

bobby heenan
    Update your status

ap...dont even bother...this is the same guy that insisted floyd looked like shit...and victor was winning the fight.....he based this off of the fact that floyd couldnt "hurt" victor....he also claimed floyd was hurt in the fight

floyd landed his power shots at like a 47 percent clip....lol....what was vic landing?

zsr

Yea i think so too.

The only one who can beat Floyd will never get the chance it seems. Oh well, that's why boxing is down the drain.

ApricotSinner32

The only chance pacquiao has to beat floyd is a fluky punch that knocks floyd the **** out. Any other circumstance = floyd wins rather easily.

zsr

Quote Originally Posted by bobby heenan View Post
    ap...dont even bother...this is the same guy that insisted floyd looked like shit...and victor was winning the fight.....he based this off of the fact that floyd couldnt "hurt" victor....he also claimed floyd was hurt in the fight

floyd landed his power shots at like a 47 percent clip....lol....what was vic landing?

Where did I claim any of that?

I said neither Floyd or manny looked really sharp. Victor was obviously not winning the fight, but it took two cheap shots to end it.

BOBBY, STOP PLAYING EXPERT. YOU DON'T KNOW SHIT ABOUT BOXING. Go write your fukin articles nobody reads

ApricotSinner32

And FWIW I didn't think floyd looked too good in the ortiz fight either. I'm not saying he looked horrible but I wouldn't say the fight with ortiz was completely over either. Ortiz did land that good right hook once. Obviously I don't think ortiz would have won but I think he was still in the fight before he mentally collapsed.

bobby heenan
    Update your status

Where did I claim any of that?

I said neither Floyd or manny looked really sharp. Victor was obviously not winning the fight, but it took two cheap shots to end it.

BOBBY, STOP PLAYING EXPERT. YOU DON'T KNOW SHIT ABOUT BOXING. Go write your fukin articles nobody reads
    ohhh...there he is again...the guy who said he was done...still talkin to me and arguing!

ApricotSinner32

People get this visualization in their head that pacquiao is going to do to floyd what he did to margarito. Just go in there and obliterate floyd and bust his face up. Reality check margarito is a slow flat footed come foward punching bag/is there to be hit. It would never happen like that. Styles make fights.

zsr

Bobby, You responded to my one post 3 times

bobby heenan
    Update your status

And FWIW I didn't think floyd looked too good in the ortiz fight either. I'm not saying he looked horrible but I wouldn't say the fight with ortiz was completely over either. Ortiz did land that good right hook once. Obviously I don't think ortiz would have won but I think he was still in the fight before he mentally collapsed.
    thats cool ap....i respect your opinion

mine differs though...floyd was in total control....the only thing vic was able to do was back floyd against the ropes a few times...i mean he was weighing 165 on fight night.....but he was getting hit with clean right hands all night right through the guard.....floyd was just pawing/measuring with the jab and popping him with clean rights on the button.....there was a great moment in round 2 when ortiz had floyd against the ropes and went for a big left hand and floyd rolled it beautifully and popped him with a nice right counter.....vic collapsed mentally because he was frustrated and realizing he was out of his league....

ApricotSinner32

Also floyd just looked slower to me handspeed/reflex wise and this is just not watching the fight once. (I've probably seen the fight 15 times)

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere
    Bcatswin's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5350

Patty where are you in chat pal?

bobby heenan
    Update your status

http://i51.tinypic.com/2ugz0g3.gif

i dunno ap...thats just a slow mo...i have of other great gifs from that fight....floyds reflexes look good to me

TxAaron
    TxAaron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 133

Maybe I missed it, but I think you left out the cheap shot that won the fight. What a punk.

ApricotSinner32

Yeah i wish he was still with the speed he had vs gatti. Was unreal how quick he was. Guess i am kinda comparing him to that.

bobby heenan
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by TxAaron View Post
    Maybe I missed it, but I think you left out the cheap shot that won the fight. What a punk.
    ya i left that out...i just showed all the ones which show him dominating a 165 southpaw....

First 12345 Last