MartinBlank
    Going to be a good weekend
    MartinBlank's Avatar Become A Pro!

Emily is a f'in nitwit. He/She has convinced themselves that only they know the "real" truth, and that those of us who don't give a fuk about 26 Pakis are the disillusioned brainwashed Americans.

How's 'bout this one. Pakistan is a terror state. They are thisclose to having Sharia Law take over----their entire 'guvmint is made up of paper tigers, and once it tips----those of you crying about the big bad US of A----will be begging that same USA government to bomb Pakistan back to the stone age.

Emily and the likeminded nits in this thread are acting as if Pakistan is the beacon of truth. They aren't. They are a terror risk to the United States, and if bombing 26 of them is what it takes to remind them who the baddest dog is on this planet, then so be it. Fuk them.
    Points Awarded:

BroDog73 gave MartinBlank 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

chilidog
    chilidog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    I used to think Emily was a nutcase but I am not sure anymore. He hates war, cops and the USA which is his right to do so. Even thought I think he and Ron Paul are naive on the whole war and military thing, I understand their views even though I disagree.

Emily is either a retired financially independent sports fanatic that lives in a nice home close to the Canadian border or is a transgender ex-con sports-fanatic crack dealer pimp communist that lives in a trailer park and gets his news from sinchew.com, agentura.ru and kcna.co.jp/index-e.htm. I ain't quite sure which it is.
    In other news, even in the pouring rain, I had to drive on over to Big Bill's BBQ for a plate of ribs, chicken and sausage. Mmmm, mmmm, good!

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8504

Quote Originally Posted by chilidog View Post
    In other news, even in the pouring rain, I had to drive on over to Big Bill's BBQ for a plate of ribs, chicken and sausage. Mmmm, mmmm, good!
    man I had some last night, 10,000 worth of ribs and I really contemplating doing again today. Or waiting till tomorrow!

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere
    Bcatswin's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5350

Stupid fuking thread, wish i would not have wasted that time.

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15319

Quote Originally Posted by MartinBlank View Post
    Emily is a f'in nitwit. He/She has convinced themselves that only they know the "real" truth, and that those of us who don't give a fuk about 26 Pakis are the disillusioned brainwashed Americans.

How's 'bout this one. Pakistan is a terror state. They are thisclose to having Sharia Law take over----their entire 'guvmint is made up of paper tigers, and once it tips----those of you crying about the big bad US of A----will be begging that same USA government to bomb Pakistan back to the stone age.

Emily and the likeminded nits in this thread are acting as if Pakistan is the beacon of truth. They aren't. They are a terror risk to the United States, and if bombing 26 of them is what it takes to remind them who the baddest dog is on this planet, then so be it. Fuk them.
    Look at this little man cowering in fear, thinking we have the right to tell other nations what to do. Then when they don't do what we say we kill them. Nothing more than an evil terrorist nation constantly threatening other nations and promoting war and violence. Anybody supporting this nonsense is out of their mind plain and simple.

BroDog73
    BroDog73's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hey Emily, we would love nothing more than for you to get the fukk out of OUR wonderful, free, capitalist country!!! The same country that is allowing you to so poorly speak against it. Have fun when you move to one of these 3rd world countries and try to speak your mind about their governing, and you are thrown is prison for it, have fun you cunnt!!!

Emily_Haines

Lot's of mindless idiots that think violence is always the answer.

A OK to gun down 26 people that never did us no harm

Isn't that what those suicide bomber terrorist do? Attack and kill innocent people??

I see no difference.

Romocide
    Romocide's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3108

Since when does disagreeing with certain aspects of your government = hating your country? There is not a thing in this world that can be improved upon without first acknowledging its shortcomings. Turning a blind eye to the faults of ones country because of a sense of loyalty or patriotism is stupid. And dangerous.

America obviously has its share of problems. The people that truly love this country will recognize these problems and try to rectify them. Because when you really love something, you want it to be the best that it can be.

Onefreedm1nd
    Onefreedm1nd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 856

The US clearly painted jets with Iranian paint. Can I have some points for this one I owe Vill like 2k?

MartinBlank

Quote Originally Posted by Emily_Haines View Post
    Look at this little man cowering in fear, thinking we have the right to tell other nations what to do. Then when they don't do what we say we kill them. Nothing more than an evil terrorist nation constantly threatening other nations and promoting war and violence. Anybody supporting this nonsense is out of their mind plain and simple.
    I get it now. Emily is just ignorant and stupid.

How else can anyone look at Pakistan and absolve them of any blame?

Pakistan is a breeding ground for islamic terrorists, and the government of Pakistan is protecting them in order to insure their own self-interests are guaranteed.

Honestly, this isn't as if the USA is bombing Finland, or Sweden. We are doing what the Pakistan government should be doing-----taking out the trash.

But hey, if you convinced yourself that the issues are within the US borders, and not the Pakistan government, then god help you. You're insane.

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

War is a dirty business....and bad things happen....kind of the way it is. Funny how when we lost a Chinook with 30+ Seals and Soldiers it was ok...but today it's not. Sorry Pal...can't have it both ways....the Paky's are as dirty as they come, and this relationship has been headed for a head-on collision for over a year, and if they want their asses kicked I'm sure we'll oblige them. Their problem is they love the cold hard cash too much to be pissed....they would sacrifice their own people by the thousands for cash

Emily_Haines

Lot's of guys just don't get it.

We are not at war with Pakistan. There is a shaky agreement in place where we get to fly remote control planes into their nation and kill their people. They have stated in the past they don't want our military in their nation at all. They freaked out and were greatly upset over the Osama killing. A couple of years when we killed 2 of their soldiers they said no more they would put troops on the border and shoot any plane down that came in their territory.

We killed 26 of their troops today. What do you think the US would have done if some nation flew some choppers into one of are military bases and killed 26 of our guys. You fukers would all be flipping out wanted to nuke everyone. If I'm Pakistan I tell the US to fuk off pack your shit and get out and shoot down any of those drones that enter the air space.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Lot's of guys just don't get it.

We are not at war with Pakistan. There is a shaky agreement in place where we get to fly remote control planes into their nation and kill their people. They have stated in the past they don't want our military in their nation at all. They freaked out and were greatly upset over the Osama killing. A couple of years when we killed 2 of their soldiers they said no more they would put troops on the border and shoot any plane down that came in their territory.

We killed 26 of their troops today. What do you think the US would have done if some nation flew some choppers into one of are military bases and killed 26 of our guys. You fukers would all be flipping out wanted to nuke everyone. If I'm Pakistan I tell the US to fuk off pack your shit and get out and shoot down any of those drones that enter the air space.

Haines...think you might be the one who doesn't get it here. You have no clue what all goes on in and around the region as to why we hold the presence in Pak - not only military but defense contracting and private intel corps (which are far more successful than the alphabet agencies of the govt in gathering real time info). That place along with Yemen and Somalia/Chad etc is full of players.

I'm not for ongoing occupation style actions etc and open ended involvements....but most of what goes on in above stated areas is legit in keeping bigger problems tamped down.

Emily_Haines

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    Haines...think you might be the one who doesn't get it here. You have no clue what all goes on in and around the region as to why we hold the presence in Pak - not only military but defense contracting and private intel corps (which are far more successful than the alphabet agencies of the govt in gathering real time info). That place along with Yemen and Somalia/Chad etc is full of players.

I'm not for ongoing occupation style actions etc and open ended involvements....but most of what goes on in above stated areas is legit in keeping bigger problems tamped down.
    We have no reason to be there anymore. Seems like we are there to stir up trouble and piss away $$$$$$$$. Ron Paul is the only one who can saves us. All the rest of them promised there will be more threats, war and violence. Our leaders have sold us out and so may are brain washed that there is no hope.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

We have no reason to be there anymore. Seems like we are there to stir up trouble and piss away $$$$$$$$. Ron Paul is the only one who can saves us. All the rest of them promised there will be more threats, war and violence. Our leaders have sold us out and so may are brain washed that there is no hope.
    Don't confuse the Iraq/Afghanistan mass deployments with what I'm trying to get across to you. I'm simply saying there are far more people out there working against us than just the Bin Laden disciples and so forth. I like Dr Paul on many issues and some on Defense but not supportive of an isolationist approach and just stick out heads in the sand that no one hates us and if they do they cannot get to us.

MartinBlank

Isolationism like Paul projects isn't an answer.

Under Paul's leadership we would have sat out WW2 until Hitler showed up on Long Island. That won't work.

Pakistan is a mess, and they are protecting and allowing terrorism that is directed at the United States to prosper. If they are not going to help us---then what choice do we have?

If you think the answer to combat this terrorism is to sit at home, and put our fingers in our ears and pretend we don't have real threats, then god help you. Seriously. Grow up.

numismatist
    Le roi est mort, vive le roi...
    numismatist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1369

Quote Originally Posted by MartinBlank View Post
    Isolationism like Paul projects isn't an answer.

Under Paul's leadership we would have sat out WW2 until Hitler showed up on Long Island. That won't work.

Pakistan is a mess, and they are protecting and allowing terrorism that is directed at the United States to prosper. If they are not going to help us---then what choice do we have?

If you think the answer to combat this terrorism is to sit at home, and put our fingers in our ears and pretend we don't have real threats, then god help you. Seriously. Grow up.
    Stick to gambling Martin.
    I respect you as a sharp gambler but you are painfully naive when it comes to geopolitics.

Quagmire27
    Quagmire27's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 407

fuking dhs/ice raided my spot, stupid fukers, down with usa all fuking day

Quagmire27

burn in hell usa

i pray all who work for usa are given retarded children

4TH AND STUPID
    best NFL capper at SBR
    4TH AND STUPID's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1990

Quote Originally Posted by CarpeDime View Post
    emily you do realize that the combined value of the lives of 26 Pakistanis are worth less than half the value of the life of one US citizen, right? You have to always keep in mind the life value exchange rate when discussing international incidents like these.

i say this with confidence,

you will die a terrible death and burn in hell. that is all.

CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

Quote Originally Posted by 4TH AND STUPID View Post
    i say this with confidence,

you will die a terrible death and burn in hell. that is all.

No I won't! I'm going to Heaven FOR SURE, I know that 100%. As for death, well most deaths are pretty terrible I guess, but I'm not a big risk-taker, so I'm pretty sure I'll die in a relatively standard way, in a hospital somewhere and with decent palliative care. Unless it's from Alzheimer's and then yeah the very end could be bad for me, I could see that happening.

Quagmire27

fuk life & death, shit, death would be too easy, usa suks ass because of their assault on freedom, their invasion of personal space, ever heard the phrase... "i can indict a ham sandwich" ???? well, it's too true, and that shit destroys lives. it can happen to anybody. fuk the usa, i pray all who work for the usa have severely retarded children

andywend
    andywend's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

Quagmire, the USA will continue to dictact world policy anyway we see fit and if you don't like it, then TOUGH SHIT!!!

We are in control and the world will be run OUR WAY and there is NOTHING you can do about it.

4th and Stupid, you picked a name that describes you to a tee and CarpeDime is spot on when he says the life of one American is worth more than 26 people from the middle East. Both of you would fit in quite well with the Occupy Wall Street protestors as none of you ever bathe and you all stink to high hell.

Quagmire27

world policy ? you jack ass, fuk you i'm as innocent as a ham sandwich, just a mistaken name/location by the doj, never imagined it was even possible, i was just like you, but i'm telling you now, the way things are headed, it can happen to anybody.

andywend
    andywend's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

Quagmire, if the DOJ mistakenly put you through the ringer, then why don't you say F**K the DOJ? I'm no fan of them either as they go from bank to bank stealing other peoples money and they have made it next to impossible for honest American citizens to gamble online.

If you indeed hate the USA, then its best for everyone (including yourself) if you leave the country. Why reside in a country that you DESPISE?

Quagmire27

really AW, at this point, you'd have to walk in my shoes, maybe i'm too shallow, short-tempered, or whatever... i was a proud usa citizen, son of a vietnam vet, blond hair blue eyed californian, born & raised in a naval town. until july 22nd wtf, a chopper hovering over my house, 12 fuking chumps, 9 of them either women or foreign looking, bust down my door and point what i assume were mp5's at my head, so fuking wrong. so ******* wrong. too ******* wrong. what a country ?

Quagmire27

fuk the usa. fuk everyone who works for the usa. i pray every night that everone who works for the usa has retarded children.

that is my revenge and it couldn't be more real.

jw
    jw's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6737

Quote Originally Posted by andywend View Post
    Why reside in a country that you DESPISE?
    You seem to do a good job with this flip-flop .... every single post you have made in the past two years has been critical of every group, politician, race, sex or lobbyist that does not share your own warped point of view.

Yet you are still here ...

alling
    alling's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1802

Change we can believe in? What a bunch of suckers. And hows the online gambling in the US these days?

Creditsforedits
    Creditsforedits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1745

In the system of economics in which we all live and some prosper there has to be war, occupation, death and destruction. There is simply nothing more profitable. From Dulles to Bush the US approach to foreign policy has always and will always be "either you are with us or you are against us"... Bush jr said it best when he said "The American way of life is not negotiable"... he was absolutely correct.

In an economic system based upon diminishing future preference, infinite material demand, fiat currency and finite resources you HAVE to take from others, it is the only way a nation can be prosperous. In order to maintain the American way of life others will have to go without, they will not be happy about this and will have to be either brought into the system and made a vassal of the US (trading with and helping to increase prosperity for all who subscribe to that way of life), if they will not submit then they will taken out by what is undoubtedly the greatest military might this world has ever seen.

The irony is that actually most people commenting here (including OP) are someway correct... you are being lied to all the time, in order for rich people to remain rich and for the masses of the Western (cos this includes Europe) civilized countries to keep the standard of living to which they are accustomed... you have to either get other countries onboard and if not you have to take them down... hence why throughout all our history people have gone to war and died not knowing why and not knowing that they fight to help line the pockets and maintain the power of a small minority.

Until people start to think for themselves and understand that all the left / right paradigms you are given are simply two sides of the same coin and we are given our heroes and villains to perpetuate the hegallian dialect that allows a small ruling minority to keep us in the dark and under control we will keep going to war, we will keep killing people and prosperity will have to come at the suffering of others.

But who gives a shite right? Titans -3 and as long as I am alright Jack.. why should I care about you?
    Points Awarded:

wtf gave Creditsforedits 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: chilidog

Creditsforedits
    Creditsforedits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1745

So what I was trying to say (nursing a mofo of a hangover right now) is that it is total bullshite that you bomb other countries to protect your lives... you really think anyone in power cares about you or your safety?? really??.. you also think that the most well funded, trained and equipped military and intelligence network in the world can not keep a few spear chuckers from ruining your sunday at the park?!?

You go to war for money and to preserve prosperity and a way of life, but they cannot sell it to you like that... you have to have boogey men, you have to believe that you bomb other countries as proactive methods of protecting your lives.. you dont.. you bomb other countries so that you can fill up your car with petrol, watch a big tv, go to a ball game etc etc...

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star
    PhillyFlyers's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wow. Lots of confused individuals on this thread. Ron Paul is far from an isolationist. His position is that we we use diplomacy first, try to be friends with other nations, freely trade with them if they want to be friends with us and if they don't to not interfere with their internal affairs.

That's hardly isolationist.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: numismatist

GAMBLOR777
    GAMBLOR777's Avatar Become A Pro!

**** USA.

Nobody likes USA but USA, not even your strongest allies OR neighbors can stand you.

You are alone in this world and you deserve everything that's coming to you .

masr
    masr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5933

NATO attack kills 26 Pakistani soldiers

Just sickening what our terrorist nation does to the rest of the world.
    First of all...those pakastanis were probably doing something they werent supposed to, so they got what they got....
    Emily if you dont like it here, why dont you go live in the desert or a cave with those savage terrorists..
    I bet you wouldnt be posting on a forum from there....You moron

masr
    masr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5933

Quote Originally Posted by Quagmire27 View Post
    fuking dhs/ice raided my spot, stupid fukers, down with usa all fuking day
    You must have done something you werent supposed to....maybe we should send a drone your way....jag off

First 12345 Last