itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Quote Originally Posted by GAMBLOR777 View Post
    **** USA.

Nobody likes USA but USA, not even your strongest allies OR neighbors can stand you.

You are alone in this world and you deserve everything that's coming to you .

What's coming to us?

UNCGQ
    UNCGQ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 905

Quote Originally Posted by Emily_Haines View Post

Another zombie only obsessed with his sports teams and drinking.

No wonder our politicians can get away with so much.
    You've got almost 3,700 posts on a sports betting forum.

I'd suggest you utilize your time better because since you're such an innovative thinker and citizen of the world. WTF do you spend all your time here attention-whoring? Stop being another sad sack who simply talks about issues if you're such a worthy human.

Every minute spent here ranting about 'sheep theory' is one less minute you could actually go out and exact change. It's a big, wide world out there and this is a sports betting forum.

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15313

Quote Originally Posted by UNCGQ View Post
    You've got almost 3,700 posts on a sports betting forum.

I'd suggest you utilize your time better because since you're such an innovative thinker and citizen of the world. WTF do you spend all your time here attention-whoring? Stop being another sad sack who simply talks about issues if you're such a worthy human.

Every minute spent here ranting about 'sheep theory' is one less minute you could actually go out and exact change. It's a big, wide world out there and this is a sports betting forum.
    I have done more than most. Quit a six figure salary job because I was sick of 50% of my income taken away and given to worthless cops who think they are gods, this so called super elite military that loses every war and educating other peoples kids. Now I have lots of extra time to educate the idiots here that listen to their GOP idols that tell them USA is #1, military = gods, police = gods, Israel = gods people, wall street bankers = gods, that this is simply not true. I'm out of the system now.

UNCGQ
    UNCGQ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 905

Quote Originally Posted by Emily_Haines View Post

I have done more than most. Quit a six figure salary job because I was sick of 50% of my income taken away and given to worthless cops who think they are gods, this so called super elite military that loses every war and educating other peoples kids. Now I have lots of extra time to educate the idiots here that listen to their GOP idols that tell them USA is #1, military = gods, police = gods, Israel = gods people, wall street bankers = gods, that this is simply not true. I'm out of the system now.
    You'd have done a lot more good putting the other 50% of that former salary to fund your causes that debating on internet forums.

Trying to debate religion or politics on the internet is a Sisyphean task and anybody smart enough to turn on a computer should know better.

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15313

Quote Originally Posted by UNCGQ View Post
    You'd have done a lot more good putting the other 50% of that former salary to fund your causes that debating on internet forums.

Trying to debate religion or politics on the internet is a Sisyphean task and anybody smart enough to turn on a computer should know better.

I'm winning the internet debate though.

Romocide
    Romocide's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3108

We really need to work on improving critical thinking in this country. I love America but, there are so many painfully stupid people in it, that it's almost embarrassing at times. There are plenty of smart people as well, don't get me wrong. However, they get drowned out by the brainwashed neanderthals who recite the rhetoric they see on TV verbatim, and try to pass it off as their own 'opinions'. Truth be told, they've never even spent 5 minutes actually analyzing the bullshit they spew. Because they're not smart enough to. They saw a guy on TV getting excited and aggressively firing off talking points (which he dumbed downed and distorted so their tiny minds could absorb it), and they figured it must be true if this guy is that worked up about it. (These same people probably help buy the charismatic Evangelist on TV a new car every six months).

Now that their 'opinion' has been given to them, they feel the need to spread it, in an attempt to look like they're 'in the know'. If you disagree with them, they get defensive because they know deep down that they can't defend their 'opinions', because they weren't the ones who formulated them in the first place. At this point, they will spew hate at you in an attempt to divert the attention away from their lack of intelligence. They certainly won't debate facts with you in a civil manner because there is no room for facts when it comes to reciting propaganda. These geniuses will tell you that your lack of agreement means that you hate your country. And of course, with that being the case, you should move somewhere else. There is no room to stand up for what is right on a human level if it means pointing out what's wrong on a political level.

I'm just ranting. It's really frustrating to allow yourself to see things for what they really are. I am envious of people that are able to live in their little 'life bubbles' without a care in the world. Only thinking a day ahead and as far out as their front porch. Choosing to ignore the rest of the world. I wish I could do that. I really do.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: AribaAriba

RibbedTrojan
    RibbedTrojan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 151

First ... 2345