teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Emily_Haines View Post
    Another zombie only obsessed with his sports teams and drinking.

No wonder our politicians can get away with so much.
    zombie okay arent you the retard who claims to not work and gamble for a living sorry if a mix up ive seen your posts from time to time but glance over them because its nonsense like this. 98% of us population couldnt care less about some pakis who got killed they' ll read about it over breakfast talk about it and go about their day.

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Another zombie only obsessed with his sports teams and drinking.

No wonder our politicians can get away with so much.
    drinking really only in vegas.... obsessed with sports you got me there guilty as charged.

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Didn't realize we were at war with Pakistan.

Or are we starting a new one

The Neocons have to be gleaming with joy over the actions of our peace president.
    In that part of the world...we have no friends...pal....trust no one....locked and loaded

big0mar
    SINGLE-DECK BLACKJACK
    big0mar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3002

Everyone thank Emily for her patronage of SBR

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15296

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    zombie okay arent you the retard who claims to not work and gamble for a living sorry if a mix up ive seen your posts from time to time but glance over them because its nonsense like this. 98% of us population couldnt care less about some pakis who got killed they' ll read about it over breakfast talk about it and go about their day.
    Yeah, your right nobody really cares that we out spend the rest of the world combined on military nonsense. That money comes from our tax dollars. I minimized this hit to my bottom line because I refuse to work but the rest of you working stiff's must not mind paying those high taxes as long as they keep your TV's on and the drinks flowing.

BigTenSports
    BigTenSports's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yeah, your right nobody really cares that we out spend the rest of the world combined on military nonsense. That money comes from our tax dollars. I minimized this hit to my bottom line because I refuse to work but the rest of you working stiff's must not mind paying those high taxes as long as they keep your TV's on and the drinks flowing.

Believe it or not, there are some people that are happy. Say what you want, but America has the best looking women of any country. That is enough reason to love it right there.

CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

emily you do realize that the combined value of the lives of 26 Pakistanis are worth less than half the value of the life of one US citizen, right? You have to always keep in mind the life value exchange rate when discussing international incidents like these.

Emily_Haines

Quote Originally Posted by CarpeDime View Post
    emily you do realize that 26 Pakistanis are combined worth less than half of one US citizen, right? You have to always keep in mind the citizen value exchange rate when discussing international incidents like these.

Many Americas think like this and a main reason why the rest of the world hates us.

muldoon
    muldoon's Avatar Become A Pro!

After 911 a lot of news outlets had the headline "Why do they hate us?". The simple nonsensical answer was that somehow people hated the US because "they hate our freedom". I don't know anyone except die hard kool aid drinkers who believed that.

26 pakistani soldiers are dead (so far) after this incident. I don't know any other details, but I don't believe any/all of them were terrorists. Like most soldiers in the rest of the world, they signed up because they were either conscripted in, felt it was their duty to their country, or it's the only job where they can support themselves and their family.

26 families along with families and friends have been ripped apart. Whether you believe it's a shithole country or that their government does a lousy job in the war on terror - you can't honestly be blind to the fact that incidents like this (NATO is already apologizing) do nothing but build resentment and breed young radicals willing to do unthinkable acts in response.

Joking about how 26 isn't noteworthy or wishing it was 100 or there was video or the exchange rate of us vs. them....Well, bookmark this thread the next time there's an attack and people start to wonder "Why do they hate us?"

BigTenSports

Quote Originally Posted by muldoon View Post
    After 911 a lot of news outlets had the headline "Why do they hate us?". The simple nonsensical answer was that somehow people hated the US because "they hate our freedom". I don't know anyone except die hard kool aid drinkers who believed that.

26 pakistani soldiers are dead (so far) after this incident. I don't know any other details, but I don't believe any/all of them were terrorists. Like most soldiers in the rest of the world, they signed up because they were either conscripted in, felt it was their duty to their country, or it's the only job where they can support themselves and their family.

26 families along with families and friends have been ripped apart. Whether you believe it's a shithole country or that their government does a lousy job in the war on terror - you can't honestly be blind to the fact that incidents like this (NATO is already apologizing) do nothing but build resentment and breed young radicals willing to do unthinkable acts in response.

Joking about how 26 isn't noteworthy or wishing it was 100 or there was video or the exchange rate of us vs. them....Well, bookmark this thread the next time there's an attack and people start to wonder "Why do they hate us?"
    Anyone dumb enough to judge a country based off mostly sarcastic remarks on an internet forum from a few individuals isn't someone whose opinion should be taken seriously anyway.

muldoon
    muldoon's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BigTenSports View Post
    Anyone dumb enough to judge a country based off mostly sarcastic remarks on an internet forum from a few individuals isn't someone whose opinion should be taken seriously anyway.
    If you think these attitudes are limited to a gambling forum, you're in no position to toss around words like "dumb".

CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

they HATE our freedom....they see us going to the malls, going to ballgames with our kids, playing catch in the park, having nice dates with our wives and girlfriends at the movies, going to nice dinners at delicious chain restaurants, being Christians, voting, having all the great shows we have on TV and being able to watch WHATEVER we want to watch, having poker nights with our pals and being able to say WHATEVER we want to say.......and they see all that and they HATE us for it

seeing people like opie going to the park and the movies with his family makes their blood boil

nosniboR11
    fu
    nosniboR11's Avatar Become A Pro!

they HATE our freedom....they see us going to the malls, going to ballgames with our kids, playing catch in the park, having nice dates with our wives and girlfriends at the movies, going to nice dinners at delicious chain restaurants, being Christians, voting, having all the great shows we have on TV and being able to watch WHATEVER we want to watch, having poker nights with our pals and being able to say WHATEVER we want to say.......and they see all that and they HATE us for it seeing people like opie going to the park and the movies with his family makes their blood boil
    god bless TEXAS

Emily_Haines

they HATE our freedom....they see us going to the malls, going to ballgames with our kids, playing catch in the park, having nice dates with our wives and girlfriends at the movies, going to nice dinners at delicious chain restaurants, being Christians, voting, having all the great shows we have on TV and being able to watch WHATEVER we want to watch, having poker nights with our pals and being able to say WHATEVER we want to say.......and they see all that and they HATE us for it

seeing people like opie going to the park and the movies with his family makes their blood boil
    As usual Carpe is spot on. Providing weapons to their enemies, sanctions on their country, building missile batteries outside their borders, sabotaging their industries, enforcing no fly zones, etc have nothing to do with it.

Creditsforedits
    Creditsforedits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1745

they HATE our freedom....they see us going to the malls, going to ballgames with our kids, playing catch in the park, having nice dates with our wives and girlfriends at the movies, going to nice dinners at delicious chain restaurants, being Christians, voting, having all the great shows we have on TV and being able to watch WHATEVER we want to watch, having poker nights with our pals and being able to say WHATEVER we want to say.......and they see all that and they HATE us for it seeing people like opie going to the park and the movies with his family makes their blood boil
    ... but Loshak are you not a refugee in another country gazing longingly at the freedoms of the USA... do you hate them? I know you ain't watching any good tv in Costa Rica!

Creditsforedits

In fact.. does Costa Rica have any of those things? Malls, ball games, parks, nice dates, wives, movies, delicious chain restaurants, voting, tv??

My god.. Loshak might be an America hating terrorist!!

BigTenSports

If you think these attitudes are limited to a gambling forum, you're in no position to toss around words like "dumb".
    LOL... yet you still think the opinions of few represent many.

wtt0315
    This is the Broncos Year.
    wtt0315's Avatar Become A Pro!

move to china or north korea that way when you post something like this they can take you out and shoot you.. at least here you are allowed to think and post what you want freely.

jw
    jw's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6737

Quote Originally Posted by darrell74 View Post
    All news channels talking about Black Friday and economy related stuff.
    http://www.time.com/time/magazine

All news is dumbed down for Americans ...

This weeks time magazine cover is a perfect example ...

FrozenMAN
    2020 Big Ten CHAMPS!
    FrozenMAN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4112

Shut up slut....you hate it so much then move to cuba or pakistan if you feel so bad and donate your money to help them instead of betting fuckin parlays and then bitching when they the last leg loses in overtime

dumb liberal bitch...bet ya still got the obama-biden bumper sticker on your prius and the obama in 2012 all ready to go

**** off

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8583

George Carlin Stupid People

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=8rh6qqsmxNs

numismatist
    Le roi est mort, vive le roi...
    numismatist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1369

chilidog
    chilidog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

Quote Originally Posted by Creditsforedits View Post
    In fact.. does Costa Rica have any of those things? Malls, ball games, parks, nice dates, wives, movies, delicious chain restaurants, voting, tv??

My god.. Loshak might be an America hating terrorist!!
    We have all of the above, thank you very much.

numismatist

Quote Originally Posted by chilidog View Post
    Minus the fat, rude morons.

numismatist

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post

George Carlin Stupid People

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=8rh6qqsmxNs
    Irony, thy name is Dwight Shrute.
    Dwight.
    Carlin is talking ABOUT you.

DwightShrute

we do don't we!

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by numismatist View Post
    Irony, thy name is Dwight Shrute.
    Dwight.
    Carlin is talking ABOUT you.
    not a chance ... you should being saying "Carlin is talking ABOUT you" only when looking directly into the mirror bro.

numismatist

Quote Originally Posted by FrozenMAN View Post
    Shut up slut....you hate it so much then move to cuba or pakistan if you feel so bad and donate your money to help them instead of betting fuckin parlays and then bitching when they the last leg loses in overtime

dumb liberal bitch...bet ya still got the obama-biden bumper sticker on your prius and the obama in 2012 all ready to go

**** off
    LOL.
    This is better than a trip to the zoo.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Pete SPOT-FUKKIN'-ON here.

And you guys need to realize this extremely astute statement is coming from one of our New York liberal-pinko hippies.

Imagine how a true, blue-blooded Conservative American must feel??

Regardless.....Well done, Loshak.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

numismatist

Amerika fukkin #1.
    Fukkin nuke anyone who doesn't like it.

LOL.

numismatist

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    not a chance ... you should being saying "Carlin is talking ABOUT you" only when looking directly into the mirror bro.
    Uh huh.
    Sure thing Dwight.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by numismatist View Post
    Amerika fukkin #1.
    Fukkin nuke anyone who doesn't like it.
    LOL.
    YES!!!

Nice to see you coming around, pal.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

Creditsforedits

I'm with you Chili.. I actually live in this little central American state myself, so well aware of all the fun the farm has to offer..

Just thought it was funny Loshak talking about all these things and how these are the what make others hate America and yet here he is... and whilst CR does have these things they are not on a par of the US...

Logic I am trying to (badly) go with, is.. Loshak says jealousy makes people hate and want to kill... the very things that he thinks make people jealous and hate he does not (really) have ... therefore does he secretly hate Opie and all those in the US for living in such oppulence whilst he has to make do with Multiplaza and Sabana park and Soda Tapia?

numismatist

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    YES!!!

Nice to see you coming around, pal.

yeah man.

Kill em all and let god sort em out.
    Gotta fukkin destroy that village to save that fukkin village bro.
    I got my Made in fukkin China Amerikan fukkin flag held high. Got my fukkin Made in fukkin Bangladesh Amerikkan flag lapel pin man.

20Four7
    Timmy T = Failure
    20Four7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4120

Quote Originally Posted by Creditsforedits View Post
    ... but Loshak are you not a refugee in another country gazing longingly at the freedoms of the USA... do you hate them? I know you ain't watching any good tv in Costa Rica!

TV in costa rica is a lot better than TV in America......

IRL, Emily Haines is a hot chick, on SBR Emily Haines is just annoying.... and this coming from a communist Canadian.

First 12345 Last