brettcecil
    brettcecil's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BigTenSports View Post
    I go from a $2,000 deposit to $18000, feel like I can't be beat, then withdraw 10K, leaving 8K, planning on running it back up thinking I won't have to deposit in the near future, then I blow that 8K, and have to send $2,000 back in and start over.

I can't handle it. I just can't handle losing. If I have a losing day, I take it personally. I make sure that I win it back the next day and then it just gets into this chasing habit.
    You just need discipline/self control. Use the method that toutbuster uses. You can find it on google by searching for toutbuster. Never bet more than 3 games a day, no matter what. Use 4 unit scale. Tom uses $250, $500, $750 and $1000. To make the picks you just have to follow and track most of the service plays that gets posted in the service play section here and fade the consensus plays. If you can track them closely u should be able to pick your spots on when to fade and follow. If you don't have time just get it from toubuster. I recently cancelled my ras subscription and went with toutbuster. So far so good. But if u just put in some time u can easily make ur own picks using that method

BigTenSports
    BigTenSports's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Masu485 View Post
    He's rich obviously. From a well-off family. He does win at life. Being born rich automatically puts you in a higher strata, and unless you fukk up royally (ie commit murder or another heinous crime), you will end up successful.

The ones who don't believe he's in law school are just jealous because they realize this. He will end up richer than them because his family is rich, and it makes posters angry.

I wouldn't go that far. I've been blessed with a mother who throws money at me whenever she sees me, even if I ask her not to. I don't think I'm better than anyone because of it, and I have worked hard to get good internships and jobs and scholarships.

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1926

Stay emotionless all the time. Bet like a robot. There's no place for emotions in this profession.

Hoja Verdes
    Broncos Under 7.5 Wins -105
    Hoja Verdes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 169

I love that dudeman claims gambling is "profitable" but wants to quit because he can't handle the emotional side. I have a thousand dollars cash that says if he were to ask Tony at 5dimes to post his lifetime net figure in this thread, it would absolutely be negative. Prove me wrong, ill send you a grand, easy as that.

GAMBLOR777
    GAMBLOR777's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by caseyman011 View Post

Fukking AWESOME.

And I don't snap at my wife because I never risk what I cannot afford to lose. I haven't chased in nearly 12 years, and I put my gambling into perspective. I gamble for fun because, if I'm not risking more than I can afford to lose, it is fun, just as it should be. Plus I don't worry about bad beats because they happen, just as hitting a winner that from the onset looks like a sure loser (like hitting GTown/Kansas o65 1H when it's 6-0 after the first 4 minutes of the game) happens just as often, even if the bettor doesn't realize/admit it.
    Lie.

Quote Originally Posted by frostno98 View Post
    That's why we all go broke at the end. I had two weeks early in the month where I was hitting everything. Then suffered several consecutive bad beats that forced me to bet irrationally on shitty @ss lines, only to lose it all back. I think everyone here is really gambling for the high, since 90% of us more than likely probably lose it back like the way you just mention.
    Truth.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Kid is a legend although settle down son

Bet lower amounts and enjoy
    When it effects your personality watch out

Hoja Verdes
    Broncos Under 7.5 Wins -105
    Hoja Verdes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 169

And by cash, I of course mean KerryKash, which will be delivered inside a balloon.

wtf
    wtf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

Quote Originally Posted by Hoja Verdes View Post
    I love that dudeman claims gambling is "profitable" but wants to quit because he can't handle the emotional side. I have a thousand dollars cash that says if he were to ask Tony at 5dimes to post his lifetime net figure in this thread, it would absolutely be negative. Prove me wrong, ill send you a grand, easy as that.
    totally buried

jjgold

Most are down big
    Let's not kid ourselves

Domestic
    Domestic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1756

Bigtensports, take a deep breath and realize you are still up a few thousand. You are doing better than 99% of gamblers. Just try to limit your action, even if your last bet was a loser you are going to get out of this a winner.

slatter
    slatter's Avatar Become A Pro!

It's good that you realize it's unhealthy for you, then. It's not for everyone. And it sounds like you're playing with more money than you ought to.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26835

this dude is worse than brahma banned under kerrywood and lou came in here and said that wichita state fan was taken care of meaning banned

what happened there buddy everything was so great as priskilla your life was wonderful, you have a great girlfirend, you never lose at gambling, you have a good job, you were going to law school, your mom and dad take care of you. cmon man who has it better than you??

yet im the loser who doesnt have a job, divorced twice, has 3 kids,who didnt finish college, love going out and partying with different women, coaches 5th grade basketball with my oldest son(who is going to college in sept.), has a daughter who is a black belt in karate, plays on 3 different volleyball teams(1 of the teams is travel that goes to 3 different national tournaments a year), and has an awesome lil 6 year old son.

the biggest issues you have is you cant handle your gambling losses any money you need you go to mom and dad to help you out.you take your bad beats out on your chick(what kind of MAN does that) no wonder why she is smoking someone someone elses pole(now thats a ) you are a born loser face the facts!!!!!!!! i wouldnt trade my life for yours EVER go away and dont come back

LolsMcwinsey
    LOL
    LolsMcwinsey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3893

Frizelli and djstucky are ghosts

Cicima6709
    Cicima6709's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1565

Def. been there...hit some bets, in a great mood, you feel like you cant lose. All of a sudden you get bad beat after bad beat...and you feel like you cant win a game. I def. start taking it out on my gf, idw talk to ppl when i lose, esp. ppl who dont understand how much it sucks to lose.

Do you have set units? Sounds like you might bet a much higher % of your BR then you should...that will def. lead to bigger swings in your BR that you should have to handle. That was my problem for a while before i moved to set units.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

this clown is a pathological liar who vehemently denied being another poster then later admitted it. claimed he was already in law school but applying now (yet has no clue what a personal statement is). claimed to bet $5000 on the under in a baseball game and lost but refused to post a screenshot claiming post traumatic stress syndrome. later posts a copy/paste of a ticket which turned out to be forgery.

claims to bet $3600 on teasers yet works 9-5 at a job he hates for $90/day.

if anyone believes anything kerrywood/saintsfan/thelocal/brahmabull/priskilla/bigtensports says you probably shouldnt be posting without adult supervision.

draw57
    draw57's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

If your really done with gambling why keep on posting...............walk away unless your looking for sympathy.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

cause hes a broke desperate attention whore.

if he really had $60,000 trust fund and a hot gf as he claims he wouldnt be on here 24/7/365 stalking other members and posting lies.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

I seriously can't handle being such a loser.

cmle123
    cmle123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 783

to be true with you, gambling is not for you. you get what you put into it. seem like you want to put ur time in other stuff then gambling. some of us here treat gambling as job. one thing is what you doing wrong is betting too much.
    Last edited by cmle123; 11-22-11 at 06:19 PM.

BigTenSports

BigTenSports

http://imageshack.us/f/502/bbbbh.png/

You owe me $1,000.

BigTenSports

Quote Originally Posted by allabout the $$$ View Post
    this dude is worse than brahma banned under kerrywood and lou came in here and said that wichita state fan was taken care of meaning banned

what happened there buddy everything was so great as priskilla your life was wonderful, you have a great girlfirend, you never lose at gambling, you have a good job, you were going to law school, your mom and dad take care of you. cmon man who has it better than you??

yet im the loser who doesnt have a job, divorced twice, has 3 kids,who didnt finish college, love going out and partying with different women, coaches 5th grade basketball with my oldest son(who is going to college in sept.), has a daughter who is a black belt in karate, plays on 3 different volleyball teams(1 of the teams is travel that goes to 3 different national tournaments a year), and has an awesome lil 6 year old son.

the biggest issues you have is you cant handle your gambling losses any money you need you go to mom and dad to help you out.you take your bad beats out on your chick(what kind of MAN does that) no wonder why she is smoking someone someone elses pole(now thats a ) you are a born loser face the facts!!!!!!!! i wouldnt trade my life for yours EVER go away and dont come back
    I rest easy knowing that I have bowel movements that could score higher on a standardized test than you. Dear God... I'm not sure why you post on a forum when you are barely literate.

Delicious
    Delicious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1857

Even If posting multiple delusuions keeps this person from killing kittens and peeping in the neighbors windows, I would still have to vote for a lifetime ban.

At least he has his unwavering intellectual narcissism intact...Although, I fear we are watching this individual come comepletly unwound mentally.

There is something very sad going on here.
    Last edited by Delicious; 11-22-11 at 07:08 PM.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Hey prissy if you can't run with the big dogs stay on the porch.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26835

Quote Originally Posted by BigTenSports View Post

I rest easy knowing that I have bowel movements that could score higher on a standardized test than you. Dear God... I'm not sure why you post on a forum when you are barely literate.
    well maybe you should take those bowel movements and throw them at the wall and you might hit a winner or 2 because obviously you cant pick a winner

at least when i post im a real ass mo-fo unlike you who has to make up stories about your bets, fake your tickets, you say you keep making all these withdrawals yet you are up 2000 total , 4 different handles in 3 months who does that???? just trust a real dude when i tell you this everytime you blow up at your chick she is blowing her steam on some other mans cokk you look for all this attention here because she doesnt give you any at home

BigTenSports

Quote Originally Posted by allabout the $$$ View Post
    well maybe you should take those bowel movements and throw them at the wall and you might hit a winner or 2 because obviously you cant pick a winner

at least when i post im a real ass mo-fo unlike you who has to make up stories about your bets, fake your tickets, you say you keep making all these withdrawals yet you are up 2000 total , 4 different handles in 3 months who does that???? just trust a real dude when i tell you this everytime you blow up at your chick she is blowing her steam on some other mans cokk you look for all this attention here because she doesnt give you any at home

2,000 total since August. I switched from primarily BETDSI to primarily 5dimes.

YorkHunt
    I JUST RELEASED
    YorkHunt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1507

You should have quit earlier bitch boy

PickWinnerAllDay
    I'd never gamble again for Taylor Swift
    PickWinnerAllDay's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yeah, this thread is worse than crying about losing $50 and ignoring the tragic losses of 12 people in a mass shooting.

jjgold

It's hard

I am lying down now and relaxing

Although lost again this week

I am thinking in how to get my hands in cash

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    It's hard

I am lying down now and relaxing

Although lost again this week

I am thinking in how to get my hands in cash
    Isn't that pretty much the same as every week for you?

Maybe you could try getting a fukkin job.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

ZetaPsi808
    July 2011 Poster of the Month
    ZetaPsi808's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1982

wow i did not know Picker had this many accounts

YorkHunt
    I JUST RELEASED
    YorkHunt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1507

Quote Originally Posted by ZetaPsi808 View Post
    Zeta these are only part of them

PickWinnerAllDay
    I'd never gamble again for Taylor Swift
    PickWinnerAllDay's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ZetaPsi808 View Post
    think total was 7. No matter though, only made when account banned. Some people on this forum have 3 accounts ACTIVELY posting.

jjgold

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Isn't that pretty much the same as every week for you?

Maybe you could try getting a fukkin job.
    go fuk yourself

tatommack
    cowboys make the playoffs
    tatommack's Avatar Become A Pro!

Fade landers you will be cashing out weekly

First 1234 Last