BigTenSports
    BigTenSports's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by frizzelli View Post
    The reason why this idiot constantly gets banned and laughed off the forum is he thinks he can change his handle, Go ahead Kerry change your name but their is one thing you cannot change Kerry and that is your retardation pal.
    I've only been banned once on this forum.

And as I've demonstrated so many times, I'm much smarter than you. You can argue anything you want, but you know that is a fact. I would be extremely shocked if you had anything but a high school degree and a manager badge at Hardees.

frizzelli
    frizzelli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by BigTenSports View Post
    I've only been banned once on this forum.
    You got banned as Kerrywoodwins20 you got banned as Priskilla and you got banned as WichitastateIdiot seriously pal keep telling stories. You are fukkin delusional.

BigTenSports

You got banned as Kerrywoodwins20 you got banned as Priskilla and you got banned as WichitastateIdiot seriously pal keep telling stories. You are fukkin delusional.
    Nope. I got banned on kerrywoodwins20, requested a name change on priskilla and wichitastatefan.

One banning.

Now leave the forum. You constantly spread lies and then stick around once your lies are exposed as lies.

BigTenSports

And by the way you fukking douche, in August I will be at a law school. You'll still be working the overnight shift at Hardees. I win.

frizzelli

Nope. I got banned on kerrywoodwins20, requested a name change on priskilla and wichitastatefan. One banning. Now leave the forum. You constantly spread lies and then stick around once your lies are exposed as lies.
    I am in your head so badly, you just outed yourself Why would you request a name change on an internet gambling forum

FindTheLock
    FindTheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

Quote Originally Posted by bettilimbroke999 View Post
    Corrected
    dude that shit was hilarious!

BigTenSports

I am in your head so badly, you just outed yourself Why would you request a name change on an internet gambling forum
    I had my reasons. Mainly, the stalking that you do of posting in my threads within 1 second of me replying.

Seriously... you do know that everyone knows you spend a good 15-18 hours a day lurking this forum, right?

You really think a healthy individual would do that?

caseyman011
    caseyman011's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

Quote Originally Posted by bettilimbroke999 View Post
    Corrected
    Fukking AWESOME.

And I don't snap at my wife because I never risk what I cannot afford to lose. I haven't chased in nearly 12 years, and I put my gambling into perspective. I gamble for fun because, if I'm not risking more than I can afford to lose, it is fun, just as it should be. Plus I don't worry about bad beats because they happen, just as hitting a winner that from the onset looks like a sure loser (like hitting GTown/Kansas o65 1H when it's 6-0 after the first 4 minutes of the game) happens just as often, even if the bettor doesn't realize/admit it.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

frizzelli

I had my reasons. Mainly, the stalking that you do of posting in my threads within 1 second of me replying. Seriously... you do know that everyone knows you spend a good 15-18 hours a day lurking this forum, right? You really think a healthy individual would do that?
    It's an internet gambling forum not a fukkin christian talk forum, if you cant handle razzing from fellow posters you never fukkin heard of pal, than its time to grab your soother and go to bed you failed fuk.

TexansFan
    TexansFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 211

caseyman011

I had my reasons. Mainly, the stalking that you do of posting in my threads within 1 second of me replying.

Seriously... you do know that everyone knows you spend a good 15-18 hours a day lurking this forum, right?

You really think a healthy individual would do that?
    Dude, he figured out who you were after like a day.

I would say it wouldn't be that hard for someone to figure out who you are, but frizz thought I was you for a couple of days there, even though we have completely different writing styles and I'm not nearly as bipolar as you seem to be. So there is that...

BigTenSports

It's an internet gambling forum not a fukkin christian talk forum, if you cant handle razzing from fellow posters you never fukkin heard of pal, than its time to grab your soother and go to bed you failed fuk.
    Razzing and obsessively stalking is not the same thing.

You have responded to my posts within seconds ever since I joined this forum a few months back.

You live here, and you only insult and argue others.

You're not happy. Be a man and admit that you aren't happy and taking it out on others here helps you out in a strange way.

Double Bogey
    Double Bogey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1472

And by the way you fukking douche, in August I will be at a law school. You'll still be working the overnight shift at Hardees. I win.
    You have made at least 4 ghost accounts and have been banned at least twice from an Internet gambling forum. It's pretty safe to say you don't win at life.

BigTenSports

Quote Originally Posted by caseyman011 View Post
    Dude, he figured out who you were after like a day.

I would say it wouldn't be that hard for someone to figure out who you are, but frizz thought I was you for a couple of days there, even though we have completely different writing styles and I'm not nearly as bipolar as you seem to be. So there is that...
    Frizz is just a really unhappy individual. I may not have the respect of this forum (who really cares anyway?) but I am pretty happy in my live, Frizelli is obviously not.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4663

What you bitching about? Your still up 8K.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: warriorfan707, and Delicious

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

That's why we all go broke at the end. I had two weeks early in the month where I was hitting everything. Then suffered several consecutive bad beats that forced me to bet irrationally on shitty @ss lines, only to lose it all back. I think everyone here is really gambling for the high, since 90% of us more than likely probably lose it back like the way you just mention.

BigTenSports

Quote Originally Posted by Double Bogey View Post
    You have made at least 4 ghost accounts and have been banned at least twice from an Internet gambling forum. It's pretty safe to say you don't win at life.
    24, good job, going to law school, a girlfriend that I think is very attractive, a good family who will help me through law school financially.

I have more than I really want out of life. But hey, to each his own.

I'm taking a break from gambling though, and thus this forum, so you can prognosticate about my life all you want to no future response.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

BigTenSports

Quote Originally Posted by onlooker View Post
    What you bitching about? Your still up 8K.
    I got so mad after losing a college basketball game by a half point tonight that I thought I was going to have a stroke. At 24... it just isn't healthy. I kind of hate who I am when I lose. I shouldn't treat my girlfriend like shit because this stupid player for a basketball team choked.

Just not a good lifestyle. I love gambling, but it might not be worth it.

BigTenSports

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post
    Nah, I never went to class. No 4.0 for my undergrad here.

BigTenSports

Quote Originally Posted by frostno98 View Post
    That's why we all go broke at the end. I had two weeks early in the month where I was hitting everything. Then suffered several consecutive bad beats that forced me to bet irrationally on shitty @ss lines, only to lose it all back. I think everyone here is really gambling for the high, since 90% of us more than likely probably lose it back like the way you just mention.
    . I know I'm not the only one that goes on tilt that badly. Really enjoy posting to guys like you who don't get caught up in flame wars.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4663

I got so mad after losing a college basketball game by a half point tonight that I thought I was going to have a stroke. At 24... it just isn't healthy. I kind of hate who I am when I lose. I shouldn't treat my girlfriend like shit because this stupid player for a basketball team choked.

Just not a good lifestyle. I love gambling, but it might not be worth it.
    Don't watch the games. I don't. You don't see all the dumb plays, and calls, so it don't bother you as much.

You check the score, and say FUK! Then move on.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

Quote Originally Posted by Double Bogey View Post

BigTenSports

No offense crusty, but haven't you kind of been laughed off the board a couple thousand times concerning political debate?

FindTheLock

to be fair, you don't need good grades to get into law school. You need a good LSAT score to get into a good law school, but they don't really care about grades as much as medical school or pharm school does.

caseyman011

24, good job, going to law school, a girlfriend that I think is very attractive, a good family who will help me through law school financially.

I have more than I really want out of life. But hey, to each his own.

I'm taking a break from gambling though, and thus this forum, so you can prognosticate about my life all you want to no future response.
    I'm gonna go out on a huge limb and call bullchit on that. You're too much of a degen to do either.

BigTenSports

Quote Originally Posted by FindTheLock View Post
    to be fair, you don't need good grades to get into law school. You need a good LSAT score to get into a good law school, but they don't really care about grades as much as medical school or pharm school does.
    You're right. Which is why I've been accepted. Studied my ass off on the LSAT and got a good grade even though my undergrad GPA sucks.

The LSAT is the best indication they have of how a student will do in year 1 of law school, so that is why they put 75% emphasis on that.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

how'd you get in to law school when you don't even know what a personal statement is?

FindTheLock

You're right. Which is why I've been accepted. Studied my ass off on the LSAT and got a good grade even though my undergrad GPA sucks.

The LSAT is the best indication they have of how a student will do in year 1 of law school, so that is why they put 75% emphasis on that.
    the main reason they don't care about GPA is because of how versatile the under graduate degree's for their applicants are. In the medical or pharmaceutical field there are a lot of pre-requisite courses to weed out the idiots, but Law school gets apps from all forms of undergraduate degrees. It wouldn't be fair to not accept the guy who got a 3.0 taking pre-med classes, and accept the 4.0 psych major over him. The psych classes are a joke.

BigTenSports

how'd you get in to law school when you don't even know what a personal statement is?

I actually remember that conversation. Someone asked me to post my personal statement and I didn't even respond to him.

So let me get this straight... by not responding to him, I am acknowledging I don't know what a personal statement is?

Jesus Christ... no wonder you are a liberal, you have the reasoning and logic skills of a drunk, mentally challenged chimpanzee.

BigTenSports

Quote Originally Posted by FindTheLock View Post
    the main reason they don't care about GPA is because of how versatile the under graduate degree's are. In the medical or pharmaceutical field there are a lot of pre-requisite courses to weed out the idiots, but Law school gets apps from all forms of undergraduate degrees. It wouldn't be fair to not accept the guy who got a 3.0 taking pre-med classes, and accept the 4.0 psych major over him. The psych classes are a joke.
    Very true. My undergrad was in business. Not a cake walk, but not as hard as other majors obviously.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

you did answer him..... and it was the wrong answer.

frizzelli

I had my reasons. Mainly, the stalking that you do of posting in my threads within 1 second of me replying. Seriously... you do know that everyone knows you spend a good 15-18 hours a day lurking this forum, right? You really think a healthy individual would do that?
    So why would you request a name change on an internet gambling forum Simple question for a simpleton.

Masu485
    Masu485's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12813

He's rich obviously. From a well-off family. He does win at life. Being born rich automatically puts you in a higher strata, and unless you fukk up royally (ie commit murder or another heinous crime), you will end up successful.

The ones who don't believe he's in law school are just jealous because they realize this. He will end up richer than them because his family is rich, and it makes posters angry.

First 1234 Last