It's hard

I am lying down now and relaxing

Although lost again this week

I am thinking in how to get my hands in cash
    you and me both.

CDMKMP
    CDMKMP's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 651

There's a way you can have your cake and eat it too. You already know this. But it's harder to follow through on, and not as fun.

Put proper bankroll management in place and develop sound handicapping practices. You shouldn't even flinch at bad beats if you really commit to the probabilities behind betting on complex events like this. Getting angry over games is natural but you really gotta channel some zen and accept the fact you have zero impact on what happens.

Hell, to be successful you only have to win like 54% of your wagers. That's a lot of losing ... 46% of the time.

It's all about the longview. Gambling can be a moneymaking venture but it seems you are more about the thrill of a potentially quick payday. Figure out why that is because it's not worth your financial security and the chances it works are slim (because you'll throw big winnings right back even if you do hit).

Figure out how much you will commit to gambling, and it should be money you can afford to lose. Get your personal finances in order and don't rely on gambling as anything other than an alternate income stream. Bet for a few months with a classic 1-3 unit system and learn not to flip over bad beats but see where your analysis was right/wrong, and how to improve it.

Not nearly as glamorous haha

allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26823

hey kerry where are you???? fukkin piece of shit stiff

wantitall4moi
    wantitall4moi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3834

why do people bump year old threads?

First 1234