Monte
    Monte's Avatar Become A Pro!

Man it's just posts to make the ppl who lost real money here feel better, noone comes to a stupid forum after such a loss and bothers posting. NOONE

tylerguy02
    tylerguy02's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 127

Sorry for the loss bro...I've had to learn that money management is key to winning and no game really has too much of an advantage over another to warrant a huge bump in wager.

Coming Back!
    Coming Back!'s Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by crjohnson32 View Post
    Jesus, is that money you can affors to lose? Does losing 13k affect your quality of life, or does it just affect your mood because, hey it's 13k, but there's still plenty more where that came from?
    I'm almost broke. I have a regular job. Down $80,000 in 4 years.

Coming Back!

Quote Originally Posted by Monte View Post
    Man it's just posts to make the ppl who lost real money here feel better, noone comes to a stupid forum after such a loss and bothers posting. NOONE
    I did. Believe it or not

Coming Back!

Quote Originally Posted by tylerguy02 View Post
    Sorry for the loss bro...I've had to learn that money management is key to winning and no game really has too much of an advantage over another to warrant a huge bump in wager.
    Thanks...

ephi408
    ephi408's Avatar Become A Pro!

who the **** is christian ponder

loopydude11
    meh
    loopydude11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 339

Quote Originally Posted by ephi408 View Post
    who the **** is christian ponder
    the next Drew Brees

Monte
    Monte's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Coming Back! View Post
    I did. Believe it or not
    suuure you did, you ruined your life and have nothing better to do than looking for quotes on a forum.
    Fuckin clowns all over the place

Machine Choice
    Machine Choice's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2736

Where is your action? Vegas, Carib, local?

D3 Mighty Ducks
    D3 Mighty Ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 782

That really sucks. I had them at -9 but only for 3 bills.

Sunde91
    Sunde91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

this bum went 13/32 today but of those 13 completions

1 was for 73 yards
    2 were for TD
    8 were 3rd down conversions

Hoja Verdes
    Broncos Under 7.5 Wins -105
    Hoja Verdes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 169

I put my betpoints all in on green bay too...but bought it down to -5.5...so the question becomes...Target gift card or Walmart gift card? As with everything else in life after marriage, I'm sure ill end up just giving it to my wife to buy diapers though.

Coming Back!

Quote Originally Posted by Monte View Post
    suuure you did, you ruined your life and have nothing better to do than looking for quotes on a forum.
    Fuckin clowns all over the place
    I did, i wish i was a loser making a joke. It's so insane that I don't blame u

brahmabull117
    brahmabull117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

why are you blaming ponder??

blame the packers awful run defense in the game

Stevedore
    Stevedore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4435

Quote Originally Posted by loopydude11 View Post

the next Drew Brees

Maybe a poor man's Matt Ryan, but that's all.

Wayne
    Wayne's Avatar Become A Pro!

What do they say in AA? My best thinking got me here?

Producer2627
    Didnt know we couldnt help people out
    Producer2627's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yea the packers ****** me over too.. They ****** over a lot of people actually... 88% of the public was on them and 90% of parlays and teasers had packers in them too... So, you were definitely not the only one that suffered from this if that makes you feel better. Just get your mind cleared up and look at tomorrow or take a week off. Trust me I am still pist I would have won $18,000 tonight

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

The Pack have a problem with taking big leads, and then not extending them. Happened today against the Vikes. Ther lead didn't disappear last week against the Rams, but they didn't score at all in the 2nd half. They need to keep the foot on the gas pedal even when they have a decent sized lead, just like the Saints did today.

Producer2627
    Didnt know we couldnt help people out
    Producer2627's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy88 View Post
    The Pack have a problem with taking big leads, and then not extending them. Happened today against the Vikes. Ther lead didn't disappear last week against the Rams, but they didn't score at all in the 2nd half. They need to keep the foot on the gas pedal even when they have a decent sized lead, just like the Saints did today.
    and they also allowed a backdoor from Carolina...

Coming Back!

It's over and it is what it is. I lost, I'm fuked, it's my fault, I get it. However, that is ******* crazy bs that the Vikes covered. I'll say it one more time, The Packers had all the momentum, up 13 w the ball. They cover that game 9 out of 10 times. I mean the QB was toast, throwing picks everywhere. He completed a bunch of third downs while driving from his own 7. Oh yeah and Percy Harvin was hurt too. That was absolutely ridiculous. It never should of been close. To top it off, all of a sudden Rogers can't find an open reciever up 13 w the ball. ???? The next team that plays the Packers, should copy the Vikings D at the end of the game. I don't get it. OK, I'm done. Fuk my life, going to bed,

Coming Back!

Quote Originally Posted by Producer2627 View Post
    Yea the packers ****** me over too.. They ****** over a lot of people actually... 88% of the public was on them and 90% of parlays and teasers had packers in them too... So, you were definitely not the only one that suffered from this if that makes you feel better. Just get your mind cleared up and look at tomorrow or take a week off. Trust me I am still pist I would have won $18,000 tonight
    Sounds good, but I'm fuked my bro. Need to take the rest of my life off

paranoyd androyd
    paranoyd androyd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 134523

get it back next week

TehSharp
    Sh*t Jeremy Lin says
    TehSharp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 512

Pack gave it up at the end

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Name:  edwards_herman0108_display_image.jpg
Views: 491
Size:  25.8 KB
    You Play to win the Game!
    Points Awarded:

Machine Choice gave frostno98 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: drfunkmaster

Deol
    Deol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5712

Rams not scoring in the final two minutes with 1st and Goal from the 2 cost me a total of $1400 on two teaser tickets. Whats worse is I had GB -7 as the final game in a sick $6 parlay that payed $990. Even though I only ended up down a bit, I feel devasted, so close too having $2500 by only waging just over a bill. So close, yet so far

Cicima6709
    Cicima6709's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1565

Sounds good, but I'm fuked my bro. Need to take the rest of my life off
    Its a really tough loss, you lost a shit ton of money, but hopefully you learned an important lesson too.

You cant keep going all in or betting bigger then you can afford to. Yes, you can hit once or twice. Hell, you can even have a sick month or two. But eventually, if you are betting that high of a % of your roll, there is literally a 100% chance that you will lose. Everyone goes through losing streaks. Even the best cappers in the world have bad months. If you keep betting such high amounts that are pretty much your entire roll, you WILL lose it.

I have been in your shoes. I used to bet decent amounts, do well, think that im the shit, and then have all-ins and huge bets to try to double up real quick. and when i lost, i figured, shit, gotta get it back asap. and all of a sudden you are buried. And then i realized, shit, the ONLY reason im down is units. im hitting a great %, but losing literally all my big plays.

I know this loss will sting, and you might have to take some time off, but come back and use units next time. Personally for me, i flat bet 1 unit on everything. no matter how much i like it. you'd be surprised at the results. yes, you wont make as much money as an all in win, but you sure as hell wont have nights like today either. And id rather win a little/lose a little at a time then have to deal with losing the entire bank roll in a day, wouldnt you?

Anyways, hopefully you realize that its only money and there are much more important things. and next time, hopefully you have a lot better money management, cause that really is the biggest difference by far between a degen loser and a succesful gambler. good luck bro
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ravkes

Urbanwildlife
    Urbanwildlife's Avatar Become A Pro!

You can say all you want about Chris Ponder, but he does have the worlds most beautiful girlfriend!

http://frathousesports.com/florida-s...acie-pictures/

BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8914

Quote Originally Posted by Urbanwildlife View Post
    You can say all you want about Chris Ponder, but he does have the worlds most beautiful girlfriend!

WOW! she is ......... WOW!

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

It's over and it is what it is. I lost, I'm fuked, it's my fault, I get it. However, that is ******* crazy bs that the Vikes covered. I'll say it one more time, The Packers had all the momentum, up 13 w the ball. They cover that game 9 out of 10 times. I mean the QB was toast, throwing picks everywhere. He completed a bunch of third downs while driving from his own 7. Oh yeah and Percy Harvin was hurt too. That was absolutely ridiculous. It never should of been close. To top it off, all of a sudden Rogers can't find an open reciever up 13 w the ball. ???? The next team that plays the Packers, should copy the Vikings D at the end of the game. I don't get it. OK, I'm done. Fuk my life, going to bed,
    Makes you wonder, doesn't it?

loopydude11
    meh

Quote Originally Posted by Urbanwildlife View Post

she beats Megan Fox.. that's crazy

Urbanwildlife
    Urbanwildlife's Avatar Become A Pro!

I seriously do not think you can find anyone more beautiful than Ponders girl. She writes the book on beauty.

loopydude11
    meh

i have to agree.. she might be the definition of perfect looks

Bazz27
    Bazz27's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2896

Quote Originally Posted by Cicima6709 View Post
    Its a really tough loss, you lost a shit ton of money, but hopefully you learned an important lesson too.

You cant keep going all in or betting bigger then you can afford to. Yes, you can hit once or twice. Hell, you can even have a sick month or two. But eventually, if you are betting that high of a % of your roll, there is literally a 100% chance that you will lose. Everyone goes through losing streaks. Even the best cappers in the world have bad months. If you keep betting such high amounts that are pretty much your entire roll, you WILL lose it.

I have been in your shoes. I used to bet decent amounts, do well, think that im the shit, and then have all-ins and huge bets to try to double up real quick. and when i lost, i figured, shit, gotta get it back asap. and all of a sudden you are buried. And then i realized, shit, the ONLY reason im down is units. im hitting a great %, but losing literally all my big plays.

I know this loss will sting, and you might have to take some time off, but come back and use units next time. Personally for me, i flat bet 1 unit on everything. no matter how much i like it. you'd be surprised at the results. yes, you wont make as much money as an all in win, but you sure as hell wont have nights like today either. And id rather win a little/lose a little at a time then have to deal with losing the entire bank roll in a day, wouldnt you?

Anyways, hopefully you realize that its only money and there are much more important things. and next time, hopefully you have a lot better money management, cause that really is the biggest difference by far between a degen loser and a succesful gambler. good luck bro
    Great advice Cic, i will def take it on board & have a good look at it & change tact, yer its easy to go in hard when cocky, g/b -6.5 also cost me over 3k today, all that work building a kitty smashed, m/management is the only way to go, you cant put a cost on that loosing sinking gut wrenching feeling, esp when a 1/2 pt makes or brakes you..

Pick'nParlays
    My Wifi Name is PrettyFly4aWifi
    Pick'nParlays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 738

Damn packers

paranoyd androyd
    paranoyd androyd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 134523

Quote Originally Posted by INVEGA MAN View Post
    i will never ever give over a touchdown to a home team in the nfl
    except when you do it again tmrw night, right?

First 1234 Last