Coming Back!
    Coming Back!'s Avatar Become A Pro!

[quote=blue chip;12034933]Ah how sweet of you to stroke his sorry ass. We always get our losses back, dont we Bigday? That's why the sport books and our locals are on welfare.

I guess you must always win and are always in complete control. Gimme a break, w ur sorry ass. I read some of ur pathetic posts big shot

Coming Back!

Quote Originally Posted by upscope View Post
    So dumb. Looked pretty good when Pack were up by 13 w the ball, didn't it. If u want to say it's dumb to bet a ton of $$$ on a game bc anything could happen. Fine. But ur theory is garbage, anybody watching w a brain knows GB should of covered easily
    And it looked pretty good for the Vikings UP 4 @ the half getting 11 didn't it??

Should have covered easily??
    I can just as easily say the Vikings "should" have won outright. They were driving for the game winning score.
    If I had all the $$ back from all my bets that "should have" won I certainly wouldn't be here right now. If the Pack did cover I could argue that the Vikings "should have" covered based on the fact they were UP 17-13 @ the half getting 11. That's 3 scores. Bottom line is the game is 60 minutes not 50 minutes & the Vikings got the $$.

You must be part of the large group scratching their head in amazement that the square play of laying 11 on the road in a divisional rivalry game didn't actually get there??
    GL laying 11 on the road in the future. Especially in one of the more bitter rivalries in all of sports

Instead of whining about "should have" covered you should actually be admitting you learned your lesson. You won't learn your lesson though I'm almost certain you'll be first in line next time the 11 point road fav pops UP.
    I think there's one tonight actually?? Go for it pal....Lay the double digits tonight on the road w/ Balt??[/quote]

Oh please! Vikings were never ever winning that game. They covered bc they made one more play than the Packers. And a lucky one at that. Anybody who knows anything about football could see that. It didn't go my way, fine. But take ur rules and get the fuk outta here bc they are meaningless

upscope
    upscope's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6685

Quote Originally Posted by Coming Back! View Post

Oh please! Vikings were never ever winning that game. They covered bc they made one more play than the Packers. And a lucky one at that. Anybody who knows anything about football could see that. It didn't go my way, fine. But take ur rules and get the fuk outta here bc they are meaningless

I see you still fail to grasp the basics here?? They didn't have to win the game pal, all they had to do was get under the 11

I am 100% confident that you layed another 11 on the road last night w/ Balt as well??
    I doubt it, but maybe one day you will learn??
    Last edited by upscope; 10-25-11 at 07:13 AM.

Coming Back!

You'd be 100% wrong, haven't gambled since

wblgolfer59
    wblgolfer59's Avatar Become A Pro!

If you got any kids you can make real profit on the B Market, NVR forget that shiz

First 1234