crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

give the kid a stupid ipad.

hes not winning anything gambling wise.

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

So many clueless keyboard jockeys in this thread. Stay the fukk out, 95% have no clue.

excel
    unapproved
    excel's Avatar Become A Pro!

Who would want to know anything personal about a 400 lb retired hockey player turned tire changer.

KEdge2k
    KEdge2k's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    So many clueless keyboard jockeys in this thread. Stay the fukk out, 95% have no clue.
    Could you please address Post 172 Deuce?

I think you wanted as many "keyboard jockeys" as possible to see this, hence why you posted it, no? Or is it you just don't want to hear dissenting opinions?

Deuce
    Eddie Mush

Lou, give me my points already.

excel
    unapproved

Lou give the man his pizza, his privacy was violated.

spankie
    Long Live Rodney!
    spankie's Avatar Become A Pro!

fukin keyboard jockeys.

Deuce
    Eddie Mush

Quote Originally Posted by KEdge2k View Post
    Could you please address Post 172 Deuce?

I think you wanted as many "keyboard jockeys" as possible to see this, hence why you posted it, no? Or is it you just don't want to hear dissenting opinions?
    I handled this off the forum one on one. He decided to ignore me. I made it public because it was the only way possible to shed light on it from upper management. I didn't start the tantrum, Lou acting like a child did. We have gone over this 1000 times. Also, the "invasion of privacy" was brought into context because that is exactly what it was. The dismissing of information rendered "not worrisome" sparked this. My privatized information was public to the forum for 30 minutes and it was just that, it was information I wanted kept private. I don't understand why it is so hard to grasp that concept.

excel
    unapproved

Quote Originally Posted by vyomguy View Post
    still something is not right on SBR side. They provide a PM service which shouldn't be monitored. Its like saying GMail, Yahoo and Microsoft can access all your personal info just because they provide the service. What is the point of a PM then ???...its called "Personal Message" for a reason. Its none of SBR's business to snoop around other posters emails.

Good that duece opened this thread. Many posters weren't aware of this illegal activity which SBR was doing.

Is there a way to turn off all PMs?....coz I want to do it after this fiasco.
    Actually they are called private messages.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Deuce is very serious about this lawsuit, boys!!

I just found this update on his Facebook page a few minutes ago......

Posted by @exNHLnetminder (10/12/11)

On the way to U of M law library, guys. Going to bury Lou & the rest of those SBR fukks!

Wish me luck, friends!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: excel

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere
    Bcatswin's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5350

Whats the dealio Deuce? Anything resolved yet?

Deuce
    Eddie Mush

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Deuce is very serious about this lawsuit, boys!! I just found this update on his Facebook page a few minutes ago...... Posted by @exNHLnetminder (10/12/11) On the way to U of M law library, guys. Going to bury Lou & the rest of those SBR fukks! Wish me luck, friends!
    Material stale. Switch it up for the reaction you crave.

ZetaPsi808
    July 2011 Poster of the Month
    ZetaPsi808's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1982

Opie

opie1988

Material stale. Switch it up for the reaction you crave.
    This is the reaction I crave.

If I buy you an iPad.......will you shut the fukk up about this already?

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

Deuce
    Eddie Mush

This is the reaction I crave. If I buy you an iPad.......will you shut the fukk up about this already?
    No

Not once in this thread did I claim to want that or instate that I wanted to file a lawsuit. I hope you're aware that all of chat has your personal information because they all had access to my PM's. You're not at all concerned?

griz
    FEB 2012 POTM
    griz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 607

No

Not once in this thread did I claim to want that or instate that I wanted to file a lawsuit. I hope you're aware that all of chat has your personal information because they all had access to my PM's. You're not at all concerned?
    opie are u gay? why the fuk would u be giving out ur personal info to deuce????

opie u seem like a good guy so if your secretly a pole smoker most would give u a pass

fukkin opie and deuce PMing each other personal shitt

opie1988

No

No. What can I possibly do about it now?

And for the life of me I can't fathom how incessantly pointing this scenario out makes it any better.

Have you ever heard the phrase "let sleeping dogs lie."?

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

Deuce
    Eddie Mush

Quote Originally Posted by griz View Post
    opie are u gay? why the fuk would u be giving out ur personal info to deuce???? opie u seem like a good guy so if your secretly a pole smoker most would give u a pass fukkin opie and deuce PMing each other personal shitt
    I can find where you live, what you do, everything about you with just your name and the state you live in. It isn't a hard concept to grasp. Opie is a softy. He idolizes jjgold, he wants to be him, he wants that attention which is why he takes the attacking side instead of realizing the severity of the issue. Opie wants attention so bad, he just should be content with his success and the millions that he inherited. I like Opie, just not when he plays dumb and does stupid shit like this. Opie PM's me asking if it is ok to bury me. I hope you're all aware of this.

Deuce
    Eddie Mush

No. What can I possibly do about it now?

And for the life of me I can't fathom how incessantly pointing this scenario out makes it any better.

Have you ever heard the phrase "let sleeping dogs lie."?
    Fair enough, if it doesn't matter to you, more power to you. When bizarre phone calls reach your end and posters stoop to all time lows, don't say I didn't warn you. It has happened before and more than likely will happen again. I wish you all the best. People are sick fukks, that is why I am concerned. My privacy was and is in jeopardy, it is a concern to me, obviously not you.

griz
    FEB 2012 POTM
    griz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 607

I can find where you live, what you do, everything about you with just your name and the state you live in. It isn't a hard concept to grasp. Opie is a softy. He idolizes jjgold, he wants to be him, he wants that attention which is why he takes the attacking side instead of realizing the severity of the issue. Opie wants attention so bad, he just should be content with his success and the millions that he inherited. I like Opie, just not when he plays dumb and does stupid shit like this. Opie PM's me asking if it is ok to bury me. I hope you're all aware of this.
    opie is this true?????

for the record, deuce i do think it sucks ur info got stolen. but u know what sbr and the books that sponsor them would be called if they were based in the US? Criminals. so im not shocked at all with their lack of care.

Opie???? im starting to think u PM foreskin too. Deuce please stop releasing this info, as I want my image of Opie to stay intact. Thanks.

spankie
    Long Live Rodney!
    spankie's Avatar Become A Pro!

What a trainwreck wheres this mans ipad

excel
    unapproved

Everyone who logged in to deuces account watch this...

Calm down deucer... safe

Stacocakes
    Stacocakes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 538

Pretty sad that Deuce has a serious issue here and SBR is allowing it's employees to post videos and messages here calling Deuce fat and a liar.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: SoV, and spankie

opie1988

You've played this card before, and my response is still the same. I like you.....I don't want to hurt you or anyone else's feelings. If I can avoid doing this by making sure someone is okay with my ribbing them a bit, why would this be considered unusual or inappropriate? Especially when you know that person has been a little down due to recent life circumstances. I would extend this same courtesy to many on here.

Let me break it down for you, Deuce. You're acting like a snot-nosed little prikk. I know you think you're smarter than everyone at SBR because you're in your 2nd year of pre-law....but your actions simply make you look like an immature, selfish, smart-ass prikk.

What the fukk do you know about being a softy? Please tell everyone another 100 times how you're "self made, not mommy paid". Hopefully one day you'll realize that self-made men don't have to brag about it online to make sure everyone knows it. Or in your case, apparently to even help themselves to believe it.

Grow the fukk up.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

Naz18
    Naz18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1940

This is an internet forum.....and so people were able to read your PMs due to a technical glitch...

SBR doesn't owe you shit, take the fking pizza you fat fuk and stfu.

Deuce
    Eddie Mush

You've played this card before, and my response is still the same. I like you.....I don't want to hurt you or anyone else's feelings. If I can avoid doing this by making sure someone is okay with my ribbing them a bit, why would this be considered unusual or inappropriate? Especially when you know that person has been a little down due to recent life circumstances. I would extend this same courtesy to many on here. Let me break it down for you, Deuce. You're acting like a snot-nosed little prikk. I know you think you're smarter than everyone at SBR because you're in your 2nd year of pre-law....but your actions simply make you look like an immature, selfish, smart-ass prikk. What the fukk do you know about being a softy? Please tell everyone another 100 times how you're "self made, not mommy paid". Hopefully one day you'll realize that self-made men don't have to brag about it online to make sure everyone knows it. Or in your case, apparently to even help themselves to believe it. Grow the fukk up.
    Ironic, don't cha think?

Selfish, why wouldn't I be? It only happened to me. It is protecting what is mine. Secondly, you're humor is suspect when it comes to threads that are a serious matter. Have you seen my emails to, Lou? Do you have any idea of what is going on at all or are you just trying to be the wise ass like jjgold and dumb down this matter for "traffic"? I still have no problem with you at all but the mere fact you don't get the hint and use old material to come at me is bizarre. I brag about it? I make myself seem smarter than the rest? What are you referring to? The mere fact that 90% of the posters think I am the 400lb mess that you are jj pound the fukk out of? Can I stand up for myself at all? Is that too selfish? I used the phrase self made in the context of myself paying my way and creating the life I want. This has nothing to do with the topic of discussion at all. To me, attacking someone for something they believe is wrong and how the matter was handled poorly when it is in fact none of their business at all is acting like a 12 year old girl who needs to stick her snot nose into other people issues.

KEdge2k
    KEdge2k's Avatar Become A Pro!

I handled this off the forum one on one. He decided to ignore me. I made it public because it was the only way possible to shed light on it from upper management. I didn't start the tantrum, Lou acting like a child did. We have gone over this 1000 times. Also, the "invasion of privacy" was brought into context because that is exactly what it was. The dismissing of information rendered "not worrisome" sparked this. My privatized information was public to the forum for 30 minutes and it was just that, it was information I wanted kept private. I don't understand why it is so hard to grasp that concept.

Wait, did he ignore you? Or was he "acting like a child" because all he did was offer you a pizza when you maybe wanted something more?

You didn't address my question about what remedy it is that you are seeking. What outcome here would make you happy?

TR88
    TR88's Avatar Become A Pro!

i just realized this deuce guy has nothing but sbr in his life.....pretty pathetic, i feel sorry for this guy

opie1988

This has gotten ridiculous. I didn't mean to upset you about this situation, just to bring a little levity to it. I know you're concerned about it, and I apologize if I've added to your unhappiness. I assure you it was all in good fun. You're one of my favorite SBR brethren. Want nothing but the best for Michael Boyd.

You know I love you (....regardless of how much you weigh).

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

Holtgetsback
    Holtgetsback's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1402

Hey Duece will you shut the fukk up if I send you an IPAD2?

I already have your name and address

Deuce
    Eddie Mush

Quote Originally Posted by KEdge2k View Post
    Wait, did he ignore you? Or was he "acting like a child" because all he did was offer you a pizza when you maybe wanted something more? You didn't address my question about what remedy it is that you are seeking. What outcome here would make you happy?
    Making me happy would be removing my access to PM's which I asked for almost five times now and I accept his notion of the points. My point was how severe the matter was. I didn't even get an apology out of Lou until I said something about it. He approached the matter as if it was my fault for the mishap. Shari, Rod, both were very respectful and apologized in great deal. Lou ignored me, when I told the forum what happened, he spouted off like a child. jjgold making a video saying all I said was a lie and etc. made the matter much worse playing it off like I was extorting SBR and that nothing was there and nothing happened. Just a complete train wreck of a situation that could have been handled like mature adults off the forum between Lou and myself. When I let it go for 48 hours, which I think was fair, I asked him to respond, he brought this drama here, not me.

TR88

Quote Originally Posted by Naz18 View Post
    This is an internet forum.....and so people were able to read your PMs due to a technical glitch...

SBR doesn't owe you shit, take the fking pizza you fat fuk and stfu.

TR88

Quote Originally Posted by Holtgetsback View Post
    Hey Duece will you shut the fukk up if I send you an IPAD2?

I already have your name and address

Deuce
    Eddie Mush

Quote Originally Posted by Holtgetsback View Post
    Hey Duece will you shut the fukk up if I send you an IPAD2? I already have your name and address
    Unfukkinreal

Rod1010
    Rod1010's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

How does SBR let this happen?

BS

First ... 345678 Last