spankie
    Long Live Rodney!
    spankie's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by the_orangekat View Post
    I bet you go down on Deuce so much, you have a permanent dent on your chin from his balls.

Seriously, man, get off his nuts.
    You wouldn't say that to my face you fukin skinny nerd.

I'll pound you out pal.

You don't want none tough guy.

puff

spankie
    Long Live Rodney!

Quote Originally Posted by daimoshokage View Post

No one's siding with the fat fukk deuce.. This moron left his personal info in his PMs.. Not the fault of sbr that deuce is a fukking idiot who did not not have any education..
    So is it Deuces fault too that they would have access to his SBR Store order history? And then get his personal information through there?

That's his fault too right?

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm confused.

So what members confessed to having your password for SBR Deuce?

Where did they get it from? SBR Chat?

SBR_John
    Wisky
    SBR_John's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42225

Best we can do...

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

Ahhhh, this was all just a joke to get SBR some good drama/traffic.

Well played. I thought that at first, then was turned to believe it was true.

Either way, louanne is still a dumbass.

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Quote Originally Posted by ngates815 View Post
    Ahhhh, this was all just a joke to get SBR some good drama/traffic. Well played. I thought that at first, then was turned to believe it was true. Either way, louanne is still a dumbass.
    Bro, it isn't a joke. There were at least 50+ members logged onto my account all at once. They had access to everything and anything. They could even make threads under my account. They had access to my store orders all in which had my address, phone number, email address, etc. Lou doesn't see this as being an issue. Business as usual.

jjgold and opie are trying to play this off as a joke. I don't give a fukk about traffic here, you know that.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

But who confessed to do this?

How do you know it was 50+ people?

Deuce
    Eddie Mush

But who confessed to do this? How do you know it was 50+ people?
    Everyone that logged on in that time frame of the 30 minutes it was fukked did. All the guys in chat, there was like 18 or so in there at the time said they logged in as me. I was in chat and would be logged out every single time someone would come into chat because they were using my name. Threads were made, points were transferred in my name that I didn't do. I realize SBR didn't mean for it to happen but the result was Lou telling me it was my issue for having that information there and he didn't see it as a threat to my privacy. The clown didn't even man up and apologize until I called him out. Rod_M and Shari91 handled the matter in a professional matter. As did Ivanator. Lou resulted to going back to his Crazy_l ways. Posting like Patrick Batemen.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

So how did all of these guys magically receive your password?

And did anyone confess to doing it?

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by SBR_John View Post

Best we can do...
    Wow! Buried by the owner of the chit-chat room.....

Unreal.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

Deuce
    Eddie Mush

So how did all of these guys magically receive your password? And did anyone confess to doing it?
    Forum glitch, no one actually had my password. They just appeared to be logged in as me and had access to everything. My password was changed by Ivan though so I have no clue what really went down. Moral of the story is shit isn't safe and they don't give a fukk.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

Ohh wow..that's fukked up.

Was it only people in the chat room that were logged in as you?

My question is, if someone realizes they are logged in as you, who in their right mind would think to check the order history to get your address as the first thing to do?

Deuce
    Eddie Mush

Ohh wow..that's fukked up. Was it only people in the chat room that were logged in as you? My question is, if someone realizes they are logged in as you, who in their right mind would think to check the order history to get your address as the first thing to do?
    You know I have no clue about checking the shit out. I know they went as far to read my PM's in which I had over 100 in there at the time. I know this because there were a few unread that magically were read. Also, it wasn't just people in chat because non pros also posted under my name as well as people in this thread admitting to being logged in as me. You know people are fukked up man, anything is possible.

Ice House
    Ice House's Avatar Become A Pro!

deuce i understand your fustration. If I worked for SBR and had the power to make decisions I would give you a free Ipad and 1 free pizza every week for your troubles.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

I was one of the people who accidentaly read some of Deuce's PM's during the security breach. Did you guys know that Deuce lives in the same area as some of the most famous transvestites in the state of Michigan? Did you also know he likes to eat triple cheeseburgers and fried chicken naked in the company of other naked men? And can you guess with which male poster here he exchanged a dozen racy, erotic PM's?

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    I was one of the people who accidentaly read some of Deuce's PM's during the security breach. Did you guys know that Deuce lives in the same area as some of the most famous transvestites in the state of Michigan? Did you also know he likes to eat triple cheeseburgers and fried chicken naked in the company of other naked men? And can you guess with which male poster here he exchanged a dozen racy, erotic PM's?

Was that the reason behind Opies trip up there? Does Opie have a sick fetish, and this "sbr forum" is really just a front for a bunch of sikk twisted fukks that like to shove hamburgers in eachothers asses and eat them out?

TR88
    TR88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    sov and opie

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Was that the reason behind Opies trip up there? Does Opie have a sick fetish, and this "sbr forum" is really just a front for a bunch of sikk twisted fukks that like to shove hamburgers in eachothers asses and eat them out?
    Hey pal.......don't you have a shitter to go spit shine?

Where are the bosses today? Is that shop floor all clean? You know damn well you best have that toilet and shop floor sparkling before the bosses get back.

So get your ass off of the chit-chat room, strap on those rubber gloves of yours, and get to work on that urinal, pal!

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

Hey pal....I just took a horrid shit in there from eating salsa last night.

It can wait until tomorrow to be cleaned.

Tough Life.

the_orangekat
    the_orangekat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by spankie View Post
    You wouldn't say that to my face you fukin skinny nerd.

I'll pound you out pal.

You don't want none tough guy.

puff
    Skinny nerd? 6'2" 228lb and a rescue swimmer and been in my share of amateur fights. You wouldn't pound shit out, little man.

Now, you were saying?

the_orangekat
    the_orangekat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    Everyone that logged on in that time frame of the 30 minutes it was fukked did. All the guys in chat, there was like 18 or so in there at the time said they logged in as me. I was in chat and would be logged out every single time someone would come into chat because they were using my name. Threads were made, points were transferred in my name that I didn't do. I realize SBR didn't mean for it to happen but the result was Lou telling me it was my issue for having that information there and he didn't see it as a threat to my privacy. The clown didn't even man up and apologize until I called him out. Rod_M and Shari91 handled the matter in a professional matter. As did Ivanator. Lou resulted to going back to his Crazy_l ways. Posting like Patrick Batemen.
    As if anyone cares about you. One thing comes to mind when I think about you and your buttfuck pal Spankie, IRRELAVANT.

spankie
    Long Live Rodney!

Skinny nerd? 6'2" 228lb and a rescue swimmer and been in my share of amateur fights. You wouldn't pound shit out, little man.

Now, you were saying?

OK.

WE BELIEVE YOU.

spankie
    Long Live Rodney!

As if anyone cares about you. One thing comes to mind when I think about you and your buttfuck pal Spankie, IRRELAVANT.
    IRRELEVANT not IRRELAVANT.

Go fukin work on your fukin rescue swimming you fat fuk.

Here is fat fuk orangekat doing his rescue training:

What a fukin blimp
    Last edited by spankie; 10-13-11 at 04:25 PM.

Ice House
    Ice House's Avatar Become A Pro!

i got a warning message from lou about this last night... yall better not try to hack my account

First ... 5678