priskilla22
    priskilla22's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by William Walters View Post
    38 posts per day.......7 days a week. WTF do some of you do for work and social activities?
    I can make 38 posts in 30 minutes in all honesty... I work at a desk and I'm in law school. I have a computer in front of me and I have ADD so I am usually studying, reading cases, watching sports, etc.

birdmanweezy
    $$$ Fly In Any Weather $$$
    birdmanweezy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1849

i managed to get pics of shari from deuce's pm box...200 pts is the cost

jarvol
    jarvol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3670

I don't think SBR should even give Deuce a free pizza. They should make him earn it. How about an eating contest between Deuce and ttwarrior. Winner gets a treadmill.

doublej95
    Co Power Poster 2011
    doublej95's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

PM's are never private to start with so if you don't to run the risk of stuff getting out don't put it in a pm.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

If you guys are bored break into my PM and you can find naked pictures of JJ. Buy a magnifying glass before you see them.

MartinBlank
    Going to be a good weekend
    MartinBlank's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    If you guys are bored break into my PM and you can find naked pictures of JJ. Buy an electron microscope magnifying glass before you see them.
    I fixed it for you Pav.

You gave JJ too much credit.

Kindred
    Bitcoin=Freedom
    Kindred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 473

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    The other night SBR fukked up. 50+ members had access to my PM and account. Personal information that was in my PM's was sorted through by those that were given access by SBR's hiccup. Instead of taking care of the violated, Lou is a dirt bag, doesn't even apologize, simply tells me he didn't think it was that bad and the inconsiderate prick offers me a pizza???

John, check into your employees. They are running the ship into the ground. Very unprofessional.

What was in there? Personal information, full name, etc. Personal things in my life I didn't want broadcasted. Lou doesn't give a fukk.

Lou, go ahead and remove PM access you prick.

Eat your fuckkin pizza and stop crying like a bitch..not just talking shit you really seriously sound like a little ******* girl.

i'm worry i wasted the time to read part of this ridiculous thread, nothing but another bitch crying

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Quote Originally Posted by Kindred View Post
    Eat your fuckkin pizza and stop crying like a bitch..not just talking shit you really seriously sound like a little ******* girl. i'm worry i wasted the time to read part of this ridiculous thread, nothing but another bitch crying
    Give me your full name and email address. The city and state in which you live in as well. We'll see who is a bitch.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

I can't wait for this type of shit happening to somebody else, then they will know what Deuce has to worry about. Idiots.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

no one cares about your info Deuce

Your not some fukkin celebfatty

Holtgetsback
    Holtgetsback's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1402

only on sbr will you see a grown man whine like a spoiled brat

deuce you want a hot dog YOU FAT FUKK

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    If Deuce was a celebrity.......this is who I think he would be like

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

ebbearsfb1
    ebbearsfb1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1694

no one cares about your info Deuce Your not some fukkin celebfatty
    if it was jj. now were talking

MartinBlank
    Going to be a good weekend
    MartinBlank's Avatar Become A Pro!

Give me your full name and email address. The city and state in which you live in as well. We'll see who is a bitch.
    Who the fuk is dumb enough to do that in a PM ON A GAMBLING FORUM?

Seriously---who does that?

antifoil
    Update your status
    antifoil's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6611

i wouldn't limit the lawsuit to just sbr. you will need to bring suit against vBulletin, and if there was some chatroom involved, the creators of the chatroom.

you should read up on sony's failure to prevent those lulzsec invasions, and if there has been lawsuits, what cases and the like those lawyers used in these privacy matters. also if you think there was malicious intent, then that would be another matter. you could include an intentional tort as well as negligence.
    Last edited by antifoil; 10-10-11 at 06:49 PM.

spankie
    Long Live Rodney!
    spankie's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Kindred View Post
    Eat your fuckkin pizza and stop crying like a bitch..not just talking shit you really seriously sound like a little ******* girl.

i'm worry i wasted the time to read part of this ridiculous thread, nothing but another bitch crying
    Hey tough guy post all your personal information on here lets see how tough you are then pal.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

DEUCE!!!!!

Deuce I am a good guy

How about this...I will send you 4 dozen donuts ok??

Deuce
    Eddie Mush

Quote Originally Posted by antifoil View Post
    i wouldn't limit the lawsuit to just sbr. you will need to bring suit against vBulletin, and if there was some chatroom involved, the creators of the chatroom. you should read up on sony's failure to prevent those lulzsec invasions, and if there has been lawsuits, what cases and the like those lawyers used in these privacy matters. also if you think there was malicious intent, then that would be another matter. you could include an intentional tort as well as negligence.

I never threatened SBR at all or initiated that I was going to sue. Lou is talking about of his ass. I showed him legal jargon to in which the invasion of privacy entitled.

antifoil
    Update your status
    antifoil's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6611

i would be willing to represent you at a fee of 30 percent of the ipad. i will not accept 30 percent of the pizza because of its perishable nature.

lemart5
    FOOTBALL TIME
    lemart5's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lol Lou couldent even respect my privacy when I changed names .Seems nowwanddays the quality of moderators has went down the drain.You can't say what you want they edit everything then ban you for a month.Then they won't answer the chat but expect me to renew a Pro membership.We should OCCUPY SBR

Ice House
    Ice House's Avatar Become A Pro!

deuce what up playboy did u get this straightened out?

daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

Fukk you Deuce.. What a fukking cry baby.. Go fukk yourself you fat pos.. Dramatizing the events so he could get an Ipad2.. Fukking pathetic.. Fukking broke fukk fat slob couldn't buy his own Ipad2 so he threatens SBR that he will file a lawsuit if they will not give him an Ipad2.. Give me a fukking break.. Please ban this drama queen fatso.. SBR will be a better place without this crybaby fat slob bitch..

Go to Rx or Covers or some shitty forum if you think your personal info got compromised, fukkin dipshit.. Software glitches happens so GTFO here!!! you will not be missed you birdbrained fat fukk ..
    Last edited by daimoshokage; 10-12-11 at 08:22 AM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: TR88

3PtShooter
    3PtShooter's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16245

french toast bacon coffee

sportsfanatic
    Update your status
    sportsfanatic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3908

Quote Originally Posted by SBR_John View Post
    Information on SBR is as safe and secure as technologically possible. Systems sometimes have a glitch. That's the nature of the beast when it comes to storing information.

Although this event was dramatized it is still taken seriously. We will find the failure and do our best to make sure it can not repeat itself.
    privacy should be taken seriously. hope you fixed whatever the glitch was.

TR88
    TR88's Avatar Become A Pro!

this hamburger deuce

Ice House
    Ice House's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by 3PtShooter View Post
    french toast bacon coffee

i see people make this post a lot .... what does it mean?

Deuce
    Eddie Mush

Quote Originally Posted by Ice House View Post
    deuce what up playboy did u get this straightened out?
    Nothing at all, pal. Not even my points for a pizza. I got shit. I got hosed.

Deuce
    Eddie Mush

Quote Originally Posted by daimoshokage View Post
    Fukk you Deuce.. What a fukking cry baby.. Go fukk yourself you fat pos.. Dramatizing the events so he could get an Ipad2.. Fukking pathetic.. Fukking broke fukk fat slob couldn't buy his own Ipad2 so he threatens SBR that he will file a lawsuit if they will not give him an Ipad2.. Give me a fukking break.. Please ban this drama queen fatso.. SBR will be a better place without this crybaby fat slob bitch.. Go to Rx or Covers or some shitty forum if you think your personal info got compromised, fukkin dipshit.. Software glitches happens so GTFO here!!! you will not be missed you birdbrained fat fukk ..

spankie
    Long Live Rodney!
    spankie's Avatar Become A Pro!

PuckOff
    PuckOff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4352

hey jjgold, make sure in that video you tell us your real name instead of your 12 internet aliases. We'll see how tough you are. I know this video is already going to be an attack. This isn't a matter to fukk around with, most here is fun and games etc. No reason to make the video. Save yourself the issue.
    Douche,

I know everyting about JJ. Real name, occupation, education, address etc. I kno wwho JJ is. We have mutual "friends." He'd be blown away at how much I know about him.

wtf
    wtf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

Nothing at all, pal. Not even my points for a pizza. I got shit. I got hosed.
    ok, please share with the forum your HOSING, explain in detail your DAMAGES

sorry, missing your fifth breakfast does not count

KEdge2k
    KEdge2k's Avatar Become A Pro!

Deuce -- I may or may not be an attorney in real life.

What the heck is it that you want? An apology from them for what happened?

I'm just curious. You are throwing around terms like "invasion of privacy" which have very specific legal definitions. What is the point of doing that if you are not doing it in hopes of extracting more concessions from SBR?

What is it that would satisfy you in terms of a remedy here? Sure sounds like you have communicated to the staff that you want an iPad2 as a result. Is that accurate?

Double Bogey
    Double Bogey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1472

The douche is trying to turn an honest accident into a bonanza of a free iPad 2. Love when idiots throw around legal terms, but have no clue. If a guy side swipes you on the highway, you can't get a brand new ferrari out of it. Take the pizza and shut up.

BigSpoon
    Henlo
    BigSpoon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 65573

Roll Deuce like a fukkin' barrel!!

excel
    unapproved
    excel's Avatar Become A Pro!

Fuk this... I want a pizza for deuces privacy being violated.

First ... 2345678 Last