ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9800

if thats what you think then so be it. I doubt you could get one serve over wv. You can also find a replacement team for baseball

I didnt' know you were prejudice
    Yes all those serves were over 100 mph with a slice and kick. No i have no development or health issues. Yes i do have over 250 pounds of muscle and yes i can run a 4.9 40

You want me to look athletic serving

Maybe i should of hit the ball and jumped over the net and returned it

Flexin
    Flexin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 51

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
    if thats what you think then so be it. I doubt you could get one serve over wv. You can also find a replacement team for baseball I didnt' know you were prejudice Yes all those serves were over 100 mph with a slice and kick. No i have no development or health issues. Yes i do have over 250 pounds of muscle and yes i can run a 4.9 40 You want me to look athletic serving Maybe i should of hit the ball and jumped over the net and returned it
    Stop all the bullshit.

James

romecloneout
    romecloneout's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 489

cool fupa

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
    if thats what you think then so be it. I doubt you could get one serve over wv. You can also find a replacement team for baseball

I didnt' know you were prejudice
    Yes all those serves were over 100 mph with a slice and kick. No i have no development or health issues. Yes i do have over 250 pounds of muscle and yes i can run a 4.9 40

You want me to look athletic serving

Maybe i should of hit the ball and jumped over the net and returned it
    tt........even if there were a dozen buckets of KFC sitting at the 40 you couldn't come close to a 4.9 40........give it a rest pal.

freeVICK
    freeVICK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6501

4.9??????

where does this fat ass come up with this shit

First 1234