warriorfan707
    SBR Poster of the Milennium
    warriorfan707's Avatar Become A Pro!

The question deserves to be answered.... why did you not respond to his pm?

iceminers26
    iceminers26's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lies, lies, lies, nothing new here and please don't call me son.... didn't bother you for months because you said give you a month, I gave you several and you always come up with a different excuse. I'm not a fkn idiot and been in this game for years, if a guy has an excuse for anything and everything he is a broke fk who never had any intention of paying so go fk yourself you worthless POS.

iceminers26

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan707 View Post
    The question deserves to be answered.... why did you not respond to his pm?
    No PM was every sent and you just set yourself up because I still have all my PMs saved so try talking yourself out of this one.

warriorfan707

Quote Originally Posted by iceminers26 View Post
    Lies, lies, lies, nothing new here and please don't call me son.... didn't bother you for months because you said give you a month, I gave you several and you always come up with a different excuse. I'm not a fkn idiot and been in this game for years, if a guy has an excuse for anything and everything he is a broke fk who never had any intention of paying so go fk yourself you worthless POS.
    I dont give a fuk what you think loser. I said I would mediate for you and nothing more, I am not the one who owes you 500

Way to evade the question bitch

why didnt you respond to his pm???

warriorfan707

No PM was every sent and you just set yourself up because I still have all my PMs saved so try talking yourself out of this one.
    So bettinggeek is lying? He never sent you a pm?

iceminers26

Going to bed now, have work in the AM so I won't be responding to the nonsense you post any longer... I handled it professionaly when you and your ghost stiffed me but now you call me out on this, a completely different thing and you expect me not to get upset. Its coming to you, don't worry, you left me no other options.

BettingGeek
    SBR PRO
    BettingGeek's Avatar Become A Pro!

Are you fkn kidding me, I gave him 3 options **, **, and PP... BG PM asked for PP, I only have $20 in my PP so I went ahead and transferred $100 from my checking account earlier today at lunch time when I received his PM, the transaction process usually takes a few days. You might know this if you had any money but we all know you are a broke, degenerate fk.

And how are you questioning my motives here, you are the last fk on this site that has any right... remember you still owe me $500 from a year ago where I spank you in your contest you were shouting off your mouth in. This fkn site has gone to shit because of 30 year kids who still live at home like this fkn tool above who stiffed me for $500 and then has the balls to make a post like that. Go fk yourself Bayareabeast.
    Thanks bro ...
    Iceminers is a BIG MAN here, leave him alone, you fks

iceminers26

So bettinggeek is lying? He never sent you a pm?
    BG sent me a PM at lunch time today, I already stated that and I also stated I transferred $100 to my PP account. Bayareabeast never sent me a PM about the $500, so as I said, lies, lies, and more lies.

warriorfan707

Dude you are clearly ******* lying... I dont give a fuk what you think, another poster lost 500 in a posting contest and you are holding me accountable, pretending like you know everything.... you have no idea dude.

It was someone elses idea to have a capping contest for 500$ not mine, it was someone else who was putting up the money, it was someone else who was making posts.....

I was trying to help you, but now I can promise you that you will never see a penny of the 500 because I dont want to help you now

And stop fukking lying about "you never got a pm" becuase i know your pms are on, and I dont see any reason bettinggeek would lie about that

goodnight fruit

BettingGeek
    SBR PRO

Dude you are clearly ******* lying... I dont give a fuk what you think, another poster lost 500 in a posting contest and you are holding me accountable, pretending like you know everything.... you have no idea dude.

It was someone elses idea to have a capping contest for 500$ not mine, it was someone else who was putting up the money, it was someone else who was making posts.....

I was trying to help you, but now I can promise you that you will never see a penny of the 500 because I dont want to help you now

And stop fukking lying about "you never got a pm" becuase i know your pms are on, and I dont see any reason bettinggeek would lie about that

goodnight fruit
    Ice don't lie, he stated he received my PM. Can we have peace

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!
    will2survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

Iceminers: you really sent this kid 100 dollars? paypal...if you did that's pretty honorable. Giving anything more than 10 dollars is classy

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

Warrior your a stiff dude, real men honor bets and keep their word. The whole contest was linked in your baseball thread and it pretty much stripped your azz naked. Ice didn't even pursue you for the money because he knew you wouldn't pay...

BettingGeek
    SBR PRO

WINNER: Ice-the-man, only one to even offer to help
    LOSERS: ...

iceminers26

Quote Originally Posted by BettingGeek View Post
    Ice don't lie, he stated he received my PM. Can we have peace
    Bay only reads the parts he wants to read that makes his fictional stories seem real to him. And Bay I love the part where you state I will never receive my $500, its been a fkn year you fkn pussy, I think I already accepted you aren't paying up.

warriorfan707

I have never stiffed anyone in my life. I have slowpayed people before but thats the worst. I was not the individual who was putting up the money in the contest. You idiots have no clue what your are saying. Back to your hole now.

warriorfan707

Bay only reads the parts he wants to read that makes his fictional stories seem real to him. And Bay I love the part where you state I will never receive my $500, its been a fkn year you fkn pussy, I think I already accepted you aren't paying up.
    Oh really?

Thats it... Ive ******* had it.

I am pming you the cellphone number of the person who owes you 500$ dollars. I refuse to take the heat for this anymore.

And dont ever address me on this message board again you fuk.

BettingGeek
    SBR PRO

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

Honestly ICE probably doesnt even want or need that sh1t. The fact that you would wait until you get angry or whatever and then decide to pm him the number of your friend is just bullsh1t and you know it. If you had even a shred of integrity you would've long sent him the number to this supposed BayBeast guy to settle the wager.

warriorfan707

You dont know what you're talking about you little homo... Ive been trying to help Iceminers out with this on several occasions... in respect of the individuals anonymity I didnt come out with his personal info... but Im sick of you trolling losers who think you know shit accusing me and pointing the finger at me, calling me a stiff etc

go fuk yourself bitch

warriorfan707

Now dont gamble your 100, go buy groceries with it you fuk

warriorfan707

On a serious note... you guys actually believe Iceminers could beat me in an MLB capping contest?

Good Lord that should be all the proof you need right there

BettingGeek
    SBR PRO

iceminers,
    where are you pal, you got my PM?

Masu485
    Masu485's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12813

Quote Originally Posted by Marigold HD View Post
    Well the good thing is that you hit rock bottom. Could only get better from here on.
    No one ever reaches rock bottom, things can always be 100x worse. You just haven't imagined how bad it can be. And I don't mean that to make you feel better about ur situation, on the contrary, you should be terrified.

bachngocduong
    bachngocduong's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BettingGeek View Post
    What have I done?

Hungry ...

WTF what you do man

Kindred
    Bitcoin=Freedom
    Kindred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 473

use your points to get pizza and gift cards for burger king.

beg borrow or steal $20 and get a BJ from a streetwalker. It's the best investment you can make with $20, what the hell else you gonna do with $20??

ThaWoj
    hope i dont wake up tomorrow
    ThaWoj's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3427

betting geek if you need someone to talk to let me know. im probably in a worse situation than you. i dont have any money, i cant get any loans, have nothing to pawn/sell, i even took a title loan on my car 3 weeks ago to pay my rent and now there is a 350 payment due on august 10th and they said if you're even one day late they repo the car.

im really worried. im lucky to get $200 a month in food stamps to stay from being hungary but thats about it. im struggling to find a job and im running out of time and rent is due again here for august. i dont have much family or friends to help me out either. i havent even driven my car in 4 days because im trying to save every bit of gas thats left in it.

so i know what youre going thru. if u need to talk let me know.

and for those wondering how im using the internet cuz i know that q will come up is my apartment complex offers free wifi

laclippers504
    laclippers504's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 179

Recycle cans. People make good money off that. Stack a couple hundred they reload and turn it into a couple g playboi. You'll be back on track in no time

Davydave
    Davydave's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2008

Two words: Lotto Ticket

babyjesus
    Up with hope, Down with dope
    babyjesus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 115

did you receive the, "I'm a broke ass email from your bank yet"?

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

Many Americans have less than 100 bucks in their checking, and many have no checking whatsoever.

USA struggling

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

feeding myself for 5 days on 20 was damn near impossible in Thailand (dirt cheap) i know for a fact i couldnt do it here stateside props if you can Ramen noodles and eggs dont fill me up and give me gas

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Davydave View Post
    Two words: Lotto Ticket
    Lotto ticket = poor Tax imo just throwing away money rather see a that 2.17 on a 6 teamer than a lotto ticket at least he'd have fun and a shot

First 1234