crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

Quote Originally Posted by jarvol View Post
    So why hasn't the Chicago Community Organizer ended the Texas Hillbilly Hitler's wars after 2.5 years? How did the largest oil spill in history happen on the watch of the environmental protecter Obama?
    he did pull combat troops out of iraq like he promised. also plans to pull troops out of afghanistan. wow someone with an actual exit strategy!

youre blaming an oil spill on obama when it was you neocons who wanted to drill offshore in the first place?

jarvol
    jarvol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3670

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post
    first two years in office.

bush didnt even invade iraq until after 2 years, which was the main cause of the spike to $5.
    The POINT was you said gas prices weren't under $2/gal under Obama. That was another epic failure.

jarvol

he did pull combat troops out of iraq like he promised. also plans to pull troops out of afghanistan. wow someone with an actual exit strategy!

youre blaming an oil spill on obama when it was you neocons who wanted to drill offshore in the first place?
    I'm not blaming an oil spill on Obama just like you shouldn't blame bad bank loans or the fact oil companies drill offshore on Bush. I was merely making a point in simplistic terms you may understand. You narrow-minded, rose colored glass Repubs and Dems need some objectivity to go along with you steeping cup of hypocrisy and ignorance.
    Last edited by jarvol; 07-15-11 at 11:03 AM.

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1536

So why hasn't the Chicago Community Organizer ended the Texas Hillbilly Hitler's wars after 2.5 years? How did the largest oil spill in history happen on the watch of the environmental protecter Obama?
    Hmmm lets see, Killed Bin Laden, check! Bringing our troops home, check! Made fuk'in BP clean up there bullshit and compensate those affected, check! Bush wouldn't have done shit for the people of the Gulf Coast, because he's an oil scum bastard who bought his presidency with oil money! Just like he helped the wonderful communities of New Orleans when Katrina hit! Count you lucky stars there was a real president in charge when that shit did happen, had it been Bush, oil would still be leaking outta that well! Oh yeah and it only took Obama 40 good navy seals without a single loss of life to get Bin Laden, Bush is responsible for the loss of over 5000 Americans who had families and good lives until this dickhead decided to invade Iraq.
    Last edited by mikejamm; 07-15-11 at 11:01 AM.

dherd
    dherd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 70

dont forget - killed the pirates, prevented another conservative depression, saved the auto industry, created more jobs in two yrs than george w texas and the cons did in 8 and saved capitalism.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

I'm not blaming an oil spill on Obama just like you shouldn't blame bad bank loans or the fact oil companies drill offshore on Bush. I was merely making a point in simplistic terms you may understand. You narrow-minded, rose colored glass Repubs and Dems need some objectivity to go along with you steeping cup of hypocrisy and ignorace.
    why shouldnt bush be blamed for the mortgage meltdown? when his policies directly caused the meltdown!

bush passed the 'american dream downpayment act of 2003' which gave the poor homes they could not afford.

bush allowed sec to remove long held regulations allowing banks to take on trillions in subprime debt which bankrupted them.

bush removed anti predatory lending laws which allowed subprime lenders to grow out of control which using predatory tactics to screw customers.

bush is 100% responsible for it.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

The POINT was you said gas prices weren't under $2/gal under Obama. That was another epic failure.

it was never under $2 where i live or anywhere nearby.

jarvol

why shouldnt bush be blamed for the mortgage meltdown? when his policies directly caused the meltdown!

bush passed the 'american dream downpayment act of 2003' which gave the poor homes they could not afford.

bush allowed sec to remove long held regulations allowing banks to take on trillions in subprime debt which bankrupted them.

bush removed anti predatory lending laws which allowed subprime lenders to grow out of control which using predatory tactics to screw customers.

bush is 100% responsible for it.
    You are confusing the American presidency with a dictatorship. You don't understand how American government works. You are just an obviously angry person who most likely watches too much MSNBC.

Individuals and companies have the right to take responsibility for themselves. Just because crack and heroine is available on the corner doesn't mean you have to use it.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

Quote Originally Posted by dherd View Post
    dont forget - killed the pirates, prevented another conservative depression, saved the auto industry, created more jobs in two yrs than george w texas and the cons did in 8 and saved capitalism.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

You are confusing the American presidency with a dictatorship. You don't understand how American government works. You are just an obviously angry person who most likely watches too much MSNBC.
    so his policy of giving away houses like halloween candy and allowing investment banks to take on $ trillions of bad subprime debt had no effect on the meltdown?

jarvol

it was never under $2 where i live or anywhere nearby.
    Take that up with the Dept of Energy. Facts be facts.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

Take that up with the Dept of Energy. Facts be facts.
    it aint facts where i live. who cares if it were under $2 in nebraska... i dont live there.

mikejamm

he did pull combat troops out of iraq like he promised. also plans to pull troops out of afghanistan. wow someone with an actual exit strategy! youre blaming an oil spill on obama when it was you neocons who wanted to drill offshore in the first place?
    Yeah crusty, what was their motto during the the whole presidential campaign, "Drill baby drill!" Never mind trying to find or develop new technologies for alternative energy, which would also create new jobs and get us off foreign oil. Lets just continue to pollute and ruin the environment. Republicans would rather run our country into the fuk'in ground rather than compromise and make a better change for future generations. Those greedy bastards only care about their "moment" and money!

mikejamm

Quote Originally Posted by dherd View Post
    Thanks man! Yeah I almost forgot, He killed the fuk'in Somali pirates, also using Navy sharpshooters! Loss of American during that mission, zero!

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

Quote Originally Posted by mikejamm View Post
    Yeah crusty, what was their motto during the the whole presidential campaign, "Drill baby drill!" Never mind trying to find or develop new technologies for alternative energy, which would also create new jobs and get us off foreign oil. Lets just continue to pollute and ruin the environment. Republicans would rather run our country into the fuk'in ground rather than compromise and make a better change for future generations. Those greedy bastards only care about their "moment" and money!

yeah, oil spills and subsequent ecological disaster is a proven reality yet neocons want to drill in anwr.

and we already have the technology to completely eliminate our dependence on opec. if everyone traded in their gas guzzler for a toyota prius (50mpg+) we'd save enough oil to cut them off completely.

andywend
    andywend's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

MikeJamm, your complaint about that SBR Prop where Lou offered -250 on the YES (Fuzzy being eliminated) or +220 on the NO (Fuzzy survives Day 3) was ridiculous as you got to choose which side you wanted.

Please explain how Lou (AKA SBR) was being unfair on that prop considering YOU got to choose which side you wanted?

Your statement was so asinine, I was laughing my head off thinking how on Earth someone could say they are "gett'in fukd" by SBR offering that prop.

Then when I saw your liberal rant, everything made sense.

By the way, SBR gives the points away FOR FREE and offers all sorts of merchandise you can redeem for them. What exactly do you do for SBR other than complain constantly that they are taking advantage of you?

EVerything about you screams liberal democrat!!!
    NOW ON TO CRUSTYCRAT:
    bush inherited a surplus and turned it in to the largest deficit in us history.
    Which party controlled congress during Clinton's last 6 years which led to the surplus? While I am sure you give Clinton 100% of the credit, remember that its the congress that is in charge of financial expenditures and NOT the president.
    turned it in to the largest deficit in us history.
    2001-2006 (republican congress) deficit goes up by $467 BILLION annually which I agree is WAY TOO HIGH!!! 2007-2010 (democratic congress) deficit goes up by $1.3 TRILLION annually which is almost 3X the rate.

Its funny (hypocritical) how you trash Bush and the republican congress for a $467 Billion annual deficit increase but don't say a word when Obama and the democratic congress create a $1.3 TRILLION average annual deficit increase?
    bush ignored 9/11 warnings, even urgent presidential memos entitled "bin laden determined to attack within the us!" for 8 months.
    Clinton received many, many similar warnings as well and did nothing because there wasn't really anything that could be done.
    bush lost 4 million jobs from 2007-8.
    During the republican 6 year run, unemployment went from 4.2% to 4.4%. Democrats take over congress and 4 years later, unemployment goes from 4.4% to 9.4%. You mention Bush and fail to mention Obama and the democrats where the unemployment rate went up 25X as much.
    us dollar lost nearly 50% of its value during bush's reign of terror.
    The dollar is lower now than it was under Bush and would be MUCH LOWER if it weren't for the plethora of problems going on around the world causing everyone to run to the U.S. dollar for safety.
    gas prices rose to $5/gal under bush from $1/gal.
    Average price per gallon of gas was almost identical when Bush left office in 2008 as it was when he began in 2000. On the other hand, gasoline has more than doubled since Obama has taken over and once again you trash Bush and say nothing about Obama in this area.
    bush caused the real estate market to crash with his awful deregulations and welfare laws such as the 'american dream downpayment act of 2003.'
    The democrats gave the "thumbs up" to Bush and the republicans in this area which is one of the few things both parties ever agreed on. When things started getting bad, it was the republicans who warned over and over again about the problem with the democrats IGNORING it.
    bush invaded an unarmed country and wasted $4 trillion and cost 5000 us soldiers their lives, not to mention hundreds of thousands of iraqi civilian lives.
    Bush invaded Iraq (with full democratic party approval) because Saddam violated several parts of the Desert Storm Surrender Treaty. Barack Obama invades Libya FOR NO REASON WHATSOEVER and once again you mention Iraq but make no mention of Obama's attack on Libya?

Crustyme, LIBERAL HYPOCRITE THROUGH AND THROUGH.

jarvol

Yet not one single person in the House or Senate voted against that legislation. Hypocrisy is amusing.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Quote Originally Posted by andywend View Post
    RKelly, are you still unemployed or did you finally get a job? That 99 weeks has to be coming up pretty darn fast.I'm proud to say I'm a right-wing lunatic.
    right wing lunatic= pussy fukks that can't throw fists, so need guns....

rsnnh12
    rsnnh12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 205

Don't waste your time arguing with Crusty. He believes the dot com boom and bust had no effect on the economy. He believes Cheney is an asshole and criminal because he VOLUNTARILY donated all of his Halliburton stock options to charity, and got a tax break on those donations. Giving $8 million away is an asshole move? And lastly, he thinks Bush could have prevented 9/11, when he hasn't even read the memos that "proved Osama wanted to attack". Read the memo. Its on Wikipedia/Google, easy to find under 'Bush bin laden memo'. Please read it and tell me what he should have done... I'll wait

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

NOW ON TO CRUSTYCRAT:Which party controlled congress during Clinton's last 6 years which led to the surplus? While I am sure you give Clinton 100% of the credit, remember that its the congress that is in charge of financial expenditures and NOT the president.
    lies. it was clinton's tax increases that created the surplus. or are you now claiming that neocons supported higher taxes?

http://factcheck.org/2008/02/the-bud...under-clinton/

pretty hypocritical how you want to take credit for anything that good happens thanks to "neocon congress" but when the economy collapses thanks to the same "neocon congress" that rammed through banking deregulations, you want to blame the democrats.

2001-2006 (republican congress) deficit goes up by $467 BILLION annually which I agree is WAY TOO HIGH!!! 2007-2010 (democratic congress) deficit goes up by $1.3 TRILLION annually which is almost 3X the rate.
    what bills did the democratic congress pass that tripled the deficit? hmmmm?

or was it just the high war bills and the bailouts for all the failed banking institutions (thanks to bush's deregulations) that were taking effect?

Its funny (hypocritical) how you trash Bush and the republican congress for a $467 Billion annual deficit increase but don't say a word when Obama and the democratic congress create a $1.3 TRILLION average annual deficit increase?Clinton received many, many similar warnings as well and did nothing because there wasn't really anything that could be done.During the republican 6 year run, unemployment went from 4.2% to 4.4%. Democrats take over congress and 4 years later, unemployment goes from 4.4% to 9.4%. You mention Bush and fail to mention Obama and the democrats where the unemployment rate went up 25X as much.The dollar is lower now than it was under Bush and would be MUCH LOWER if it weren't for the plethora of problems going on around the world causing everyone to run to the U.S. dollar for safety.Average price per gallon of gas was almost identical when Bush left office in 2008 as it was when he began in 2000. On the other hand, gasoline has more than doubled since Obama has taken over and once again you trash Bush and say nothing about Obama in this area.The democrats gave the "thumbs up" to Bush and the republicans in this area which is one of the few things both parties ever agreed on. When things started getting bad, it was the republicans who warned over and over again about the problem with the democrats IGNORING it.
    when you inherit an economy that has lost 4 million jobs in 1 year and businesses failing left and right, you have no choice but to spend to keep the economy from falling in to the abyss. even bush realized this and appropriated a trillion dollars bailing out banking institutions just prior to leaving office.

Bush invaded Iraq (with full democratic party approval) because Saddam violated several parts of the Desert Storm Surrender Treaty. Barack Obama invades Libya FOR NO REASON WHATSOEVER and once again you mention Iraq but make no mention of Obama's attack on Libya?
    bush lied to them as did to the american public. when the president tells you he has rock solid evidence that saddam has wmd, who would accuse him of lying? of course, only years later did we find out that he was lying and was warned by the cia that the so called evidence was manufactured lies. but obama and pelosi still somehow knew and opposed the war.

Crustyme, LIBERAL HYPOCRITE THROUGH AND THROUGH.
    nope. you're the proven liar and the hypocrite.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

Quote Originally Posted by rsnnh12 View Post
    Don't waste your time arguing with Crusty. He believes the dot com boom and bust had no effect on the economy. He believes Cheney is an asshole and criminal because he VOLUNTARILY donated all of his Halliburton stock options to charity, and got a tax break on those donations. Giving $8 million away is an asshole move? And lastly, he thinks Bush could have prevented 9/11, when he hasn't even read the memos that "proved Osama wanted to attack". Read the memo. Its on Wikipedia/Google, easy to find under 'Bush bin laden memo'. Please read it and tell me what he should have done... I'll wait
    this from the same clown who thinks cheney had no part in haliburton being awarded billions in iraqi oil work when a high ranking pentagon official said in his email that the negotiations with haliburton was coordinated with the vice president's office. i guess he must've meant the office file clerk and not cheney.

same clown who thinks cheney had no loyalty to haliburton while still collecting his salary from them while as vice president for several years.

the same clown who claims that cheney donating the money to charity using the loophole in the legislation to help katrina victims was all a coincidence. even though it saved him millions in taxes. even after his lawyer claimed he wouldn't take any tax breaks for the donations as reported by the nj senator. this clown claims the lawyer never said that, then why didn't cheney and his lawyer bring a libel suit against him if they never said it??????

Last edited by crustyme; 07-15-11 at 12:33 PM.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

Yet not one single person in the House or Senate voted against that legislation. Hypocrisy is amusing.

it would never have passed had the republicans never drafted it, never introduced it, never sponsored it and never signed it in to law.

do you also blame the democrats for the $4 trillion war in iraq because they voted for it? even though it was the neocons who planned it, lied about it and used 9/11 to gain support for it?

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

[quote=andywend;10774553]RKelly, are you still unemployed or did you finally get a job? That 99 weeks has to be coming up pretty darn fast.

Used it up, I'm done. Still unemployed, had some prospects, no calls.

Living on savings, selling my junk on Craigslist and doing odd jobs.

Thanks for asking.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

[quote=rkelly110;10775763]
    RKelly, are you still unemployed or did you finally get a job? That 99 weeks has to be coming up pretty darn fast.

Used it up, I'm done. Still unemployed, had some prospects, no calls.

Living on savings, selling my junk on Craigslist and doing odd jobs.

Thanks for asking.

What ya got for sale?

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Anything that isn't nailed down. I have a telescope, a mini chopper, 14' John boat with 7.5 hp
    craftsman motor. Bass guitar with amps and speakers. Drag car with trailer. Stamp collection.
    Gold leaf stamp collection. 2005 Dodge Neon. Most of my small stuff has been sold, the above
    is last stuff to sell when times get tough.

I live in PA, you're in GA, it wouldn't be worth your while. Thanks for asking.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Anything that isn't nailed down. I have a telescope, a mini chopper, 14' John boat with 7.5 hp
    craftsman motor. Bass guitar with amps and speakers. Drag car with trailer. Stamp collection.
    Gold leaf stamp collection. 2005 Dodge Neon. Most of my small stuff has been sold, the above
    is last stuff to sell when times get tough.

I live in PA, you're in GA, it wouldn't be worth your while. Thanks for asking.
    Well good luck man. We're trying to help my youngest sister-in-law get going in her apartment for school in a few weeks so looking for the usual stuff that goes along with that.

rsnnh12

this from the same clown who thinks cheney had no part in haliburton being awarded billions in iraqi oil work when a high ranking pentagon official said in his email that the negotiations with haliburton was coordinated with the vice president's office. i guess he must've meant the office file clerk and not cheney.

same clown who thinks cheney had no loyalty to haliburton while still collecting his salary from them while as vice president for several years.

the same clown who claims that cheney donating the money to charity using the loophole in the legislation to help katrina victims was all a coincidence. even though it saved him millions in taxes. even after his lawyer claimed he wouldn't take any tax breaks for the donations as reported by the nj senator. this clown claims the lawyer never said that, then why didn't cheney and his lawyer bring a libel suit against him if they never said it??????

I've already explained all of these things to you. Not surprising that you keep parroting the same BS though.

Cheney would have received the same exact salary from Halliburton, no matter what happened to the company. It could have gone bankrupt and he still would have gotten it. Think of it as an annuity (assuming you know what that is). His contract guaranteed him that money.

The email isn't proof of anything, because its vague as hell. Have any REAL proof? No?

And why would he file a libel suit? Clearly only idiots believe what that guy said, otherwise it would've been picked up by any journalist who hates Cheney (and there are many). Funny how that guy has zero proof of what was said and yet you believe him wholeheartedly.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

I've already explained all of these things to you. Not surprising that you keep parroting the same BS though.

Cheney would have received the same exact salary from Halliburton, no matter what happened to the company. It could have gone bankrupt and he still would have gotten it. Think of it as an annuity (assuming you know what that is). His contract guaranteed him that money.

The email isn't proof of anything, because its vague as hell. Have any REAL proof? No?

And why would he file a libel suit? Clearly only idiots believe what that guy said, otherwise it would've been picked up by any journalist who hates Cheney (and there are many). Funny how that guy has zero proof of what was said and yet you believe him wholeheartedly.
    Halliburton still continues to receive contract work from the govt on overseas and domestic projects.....has nothing to do with Dick Cheney....it's the fact that they are one of the few companies that have the means and expertise to tackle those projects in a needed manner.....which you could make the case that Cheney was involved in a successful venture.....what multinational business that employs thousands of workers at good pay for production did Obama contribute to again? Oh that's right, he hasn't! But we continue to demonize success to validate the failures in one's own careers to coddle deep seeded feelings of jealousy.

The facts are this....when dealing with GSA contracts anything over $100,000 goes to the most efficient and viable company period. The sub $100k are given preference to small companies per legislation put in place in the '90s under Clinton to help the little guys compete. Sure there are winks and nods here and there to promote certain companies to get them momentum to step up and get the chance to expand but overall it's a fairly straight forward process.....paperwork intensive yes.....but there it is.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

shoulda woulda coulda. the fact is haliburton paid his salary in full because cheney made sure they didnt go bankrupt. it wasnt an annunity it was an insurance policy, which had an escape clause denying him any money. so why wouldnt he have the incentives to keep them from going bankrupt by awarding them a $7 billion war contract?
    lie #1.

a prominent pentagon official directly involved in negotiating with haliburton admitting it was coordinated with the vice presidents office isnt proof enough? oh i guess they were talking about coordinating a july 4th picnic. whats funnier than your idiotic response was cheneys office saying it was done to avoid being a conflict of interest. huh????? if you want to avoid conflict of interest you would make sure the pentagon never contacts your office and open up the bidding process for other companies to bid!!!!! but no, bush and cheney used the law to block the bidding altoghter. lie #2.

a prominent senator reports on his webpage and also reports to congress that cheneys lawyer told him he wont use tax deductions for the donation and its not a big deal???? youre a retard. if it were a lie cheney would have sued for libel as he should. but its been 7 years and nothing whatsoever
    because he knows its true. as for media reporting it was reported but youre the one who cries media bias and refuse to believe it.

lie #3.

LostBankroll
    who is the bitch in my avy???
    LostBankroll's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    right wing lunatic= pussy fukks that can't throw fists, so need guns....
    Right Wing Lunatics

rsnnh12

shoulda woulda coulda. the fact is haliburton paid his salary in full because cheney made sure they didnt go bankrupt. it wasnt an annunity it was an insurance policy, which had an escape clause denying him any money. so why wouldnt he have the incentives to keep them from going bankrupt by awarding them a $7 billion war contract?
    lie #1.

a prominent pentagon official directly involved in negotiating with haliburton admitting it was coordinated with the vice presidents office isnt proof enough? oh i guess they were talking about coordinating a july 4th picnic. whats funnier than your idiotic response was cheneys office saying it was done to avoid being a conflict of interest. huh????? if you want to avoid conflict of interest you would make sure the pentagon never contacts your office and open up the bidding process for other companies to bid!!!!! but no, bush and cheney used the law to block the bidding altoghter. lie #2.

a prominent senator reports on his webpage and also reports to congress that cheneys lawyer told him he wont use tax deductions for the donation and its not a big deal???? youre a retard. if it were a lie cheney would have sued for libel as he should. but its been 7 years and nothing whatsoever
    because he knows its true. as for media reporting it was reported but youre the one who cries media bias and refuse to believe it.

lie #3.
    You are so delusional that its laughable. Again, where is the "prominent senators" proof? Why do you believe him?

And how could Halliburton not have paid it? What part of "they would have to pay it no matter what, even if they went bankrupt" do you not understand? Do you know how business works, at all?

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Quote Originally Posted by LostBankroll View Post
    Right Wing Lunatics
    I fail to see many gang killings these days by the guys wearing Obama attire being done by hands....mainly with stolen guns.

Watch a good Jeezy video and I don't see much in the way of fight it out one on one as much as I do about glorifying weapons in the streets.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

why do i believe a senator who was hired by congress to investigate cheney's connections to haliburton on his findings? oh i dont know.... because cheney has never denied it even though hes been on numerous shows denying everything else? has never sued for libel? has never been proven to be a lie?

if haliburton would pay his salary no matter what even if gone bankrupt why did cheney take out an insurance policy, you retard?????

you are so incredibly stupid.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    I fail to see many gang killings these days by the guys wearing Obama attire being done by hands....mainly with stolen guns.

Watch a good Jeezy video and I don't see much in the way of fight it out one on one as much as I do about glorifying weapons in the streets.
    Itchy, why do you care that some lowlife gangsters kill themselves??? I could care less... And those fukks don't vote..... Real men throw fists, guns are only used for life threathing events( nothing wrong with carrying one)...

And you will be surprised that most gangsters have kimbo slice type fight pits in the hood...

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    Itchy, why do you care that some lowlife gangsters kill themselves??? I could care less... And those fukks don't vote..... Real men throw fists, guns are only used for life threathing events( nothing wrong with carrying one)...

And you will be surprised that most gangsters have kimbo slice type fight pits in the hood...

I'm with you on the lack of sympathy over the taking of ones life over wearing the wrong color cap on the wrong street in a public area and the other idiotic reasons it's done. My point is that its not 'right wing lunatics' who use guns to express themselves. Go to a college bar or redneck bar and you see Bush/Palin/Bachmann/Perry style thinkers getting drunk and rolling on the floor or in the parking lot for awhile.....but go to Atlanta or New Orleans or NYC and see the Obama types get angry over a spilled glass of Hypnotiq and the guns come out.
    I don't know about you, but I'm more laid back nowadays.....I'm all fought out . I still do combatives 2 or 3 times a week mainly as a workout to stay sharp but I'm more inclined to laugh at someone who bows up at me than to go at it anymore. I own several weapons all legal but have never taken one out in anger...no need unless my wife/daughter are in harms way. And yep...I know the hood-fights....big around here too and we get guys every other month or so who come into the gym looking to 'learn to fight' to take back home but they don't stay long usually.

First ... 234567 Last