Betpoints: 132

Bill Maher is a certified Grade A piece of shit

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

Quote Originally Posted by rsnnh12 View Post
    Why are you ignoring this, crusty?

Cmon, I want to hear your response. I want to hear your argument that shows the dotcom boom and bust had no effect on the economy and thatt it didn't cause the 2001 recession.

greenspan hiking interest rates throughout 2000 was the major cause of the recession not the dot com bust. when he finally lowered interest rates in 2001, it was too late.

if dot com bust was as catatrophic as you neocons claim, gnp would not have grown for another whole year after as it did.

rsnnh12
    rsnnh12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 205

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post
    greenspan hiking interest rates throughout 2000 was the major cause of the recession not the dot com bust. when he finally lowered interest rates in 2001, it was too late.

if dot com bust was as catatrophic as you neocons claim, gnp would not have grown for another whole year after as it did.
    Source that, please. I want to see who is blaming the recession solely on interest rates.

And I agree that interest rates did play a big part, but the dot com bust was much bigger

Joe Sharp
    Joe Sharp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8703

At the end of the day you have to remember ONE thing - Maher is a comedian. He may be other things but his main intention in all of this is to make people laugh (oh and piss off republicans). hahahaha

Dutch
    Honky Lips
    Dutch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 736

Q.) What's the difference between Maher and Ann Coulter?

A.) Fuking nothing. They're both good at their job. I bet those 2 get together for drinks and a joint with Rush Limbaugh and Keith Olberman and laugh their asses off at the extremist on both sides.

alling
    alling's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1802

this just in. maher bash's the right every episode.

golfrulz
    golfrulz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 376

Bill Maher is fn brilliant. great humorist.....if ya can't laugh at his stuff you must be.....an uptight right wing nut rep.

rthoughton
    rthoughton's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2101

whatever you guys say.. All i know is, that if you dislike Bill Maher, then I dont want to hang out with you. Makes it easy for me.

andywend
    andywend's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

Trying to have a rational conversation with liberal idiots like KING MAYAN and CrustyMe is pointless.

Neither of these dimwits could ever financially support themselves so they ask the federal government to do it for them.

They are incredibly jealous and envious of the wealthy because they WREAK OF FAILURE themselves.

People like KING MAYAN and Crustyme spend their whole lives TAKING AND TAKING while never producing a single solitary thing.

Multiply these 2 clowns by several million other liberal democrats and you have found the problems that plague the U.S.

Figuring a way to get rid of them (even if it means writing them a check to leave) is the answer to the majority of our country's problems.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: obamaismyuncle

obamaismyuncle
    obamaismyuncle's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by andywend View Post
    Trying to have a rational conversation with liberal idiots like KING MAYAN and CrustyMe is pointless.

Neither of these dimwits could ever financially support themselves so they ask the federal government to do it for them.

They are incredibly jealous and envious of the wealthy because they WREAK OF FAILURE themselves.

People like KING MAYAN and Crustyme spend their whole lives TAKING AND TAKING while never producing a single solitary thing.

Multiply these 2 clowns by several million other liberal democrats and you have found the problems that plague the U.S.

Figuring a way to get rid of them (even if it means writing them a check to leave) is the answer to the majority of our country's problems.

8ArIvd5
    8ArIvd5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1044

O'Reilly, is that you?

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8583

Maher can be funny at times. He used to be a lot funnier a decade ago. Now, he is more smug, arrogant, a know-it-all and a hypocrite. Kinda like Obama. No wonder a lot of you guys like him.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

I support your disgruntled broke ass by fighting for America, while you're living in a bed-bug infested trailer collecting disability.....

Now, go cry at a Nazi(oops tea party) meeting lil bitch...

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Quote Originally Posted by obamaismyuncle View Post
    Ghosting or begging for points lately???

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Andywend, anytime you want to speak my name in front of me, let me know..... I know you live somewhere in Nevada..... I can arrange that... We can have a drink or throw some fists, you make the call after you see me.....

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

why is it always the disgruntled life long losers that always blame the poor for their colossal failures in life? because you never see successful people blame others.

btw, it's neocons such as this clueless moron who blindly supported $4 trillion wars and banking deregulations that led our current mess.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    Ghosting or begging for points lately???

begging for a t-shirt.

Cougar Bait
    2010 Poster of the Year
    Cougar Bait's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3289

Wow, people still care about Bill Maher?

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post
    begging for a t-shirt.

Like most far right neocons...

HYPOCRITES...

Enkhbat
    Enkhbat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26347

Bill Maher is funny, why take his jokes too seriously?

His religious jokes are the best.

andywend

Andywend, anytime you want to speak my name in front of me, let me know..... I know you live somewhere in Nevada..... I can arrange that... We can have a drink or throw some fists, you make the call after you see me.....
    This is a public forum and if you dont want your name mentioned, then don't post here.

Name calling is one thing and threatening physical violence is a whole other matter.

If you really were in the military, you must have slept through the "self control" part of your training.
    why is it always the disgruntled life long losers that always blame the poor for their colossal failures in life? because you never see successful people blame others.

btw, it's neocons such as this clueless moron who blindly supported $4 trillion wars and banking deregulations that led our current mess.
    Crusty, I don't want my country turning into Greece and people like you will ensure that it does.

The democrats pressured banks for decades to lower lending standards so the poor could afford their own home. When the banks finally caved in and did exactly that, left-wing lunatics blame the republicans for deregulating the banks.

I have absolutely no desire to work hard and watch half my earnings go to support people like you.

If you really want to figure out the problems plaguing the U.S., take a good long look in the mirror.
    Last edited by andywend; 07-13-11 at 02:07 AM.

dogkatcher
    dogkatcher's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23693

Maher is a parasite, points out obvious problems
    yet never has a valid solution, plus he's not funny.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

Crusty, I don't want my country turning into Greece and people like you will ensure that it does.

The democrats pressured banks for decades to lower lending standards so the poor could afford their own home. When the banks finally caved in and did exactly that, left-wing lunatics blame the republicans for deregulating the banks.

I have absolutely no desire to work hard and watch half my earnings go to support people like you.

If you really want to figure out the problems plaguing the U.S., take a good long look in the mirror.
    sure, lets jettison all the poor in outer space then everything will be ok. the $4 trillion war will become a $1 million war, the real estate market will bounce back and homeowners will recover the $7 trillion home values lost in the crash. everyone will become filthy rich without the poor. if you believe any of this, you are truly a moron. we are in this mess because of neocons' policies of helping the rich not because we give the poor some money each month, just enough to get by.

btw, nice attempt at revisionist history.

-gramm-leach-bliley act.... spearheaded by senator phil gramm, republican senator from texas, which repealed the glass-steagall act, which regulated the financial industry.

-commodity futures modernization act of 2000.... which passed thanks to critical support from phil gramm, republican senator from texas. this law kept derivatives transactions, including credit default swaps, free of government regulations.

-american dream downpayment act of 2003.... which was fully supported by president bush and signed in to law by him. this law gave downpayments to the poor with poor credit to buy homes.

-sec's 2004 deregulation of capital requirements..... occured under bush's watch. this action caused top 5 us investment banks to take on massive amounts of debt, $4 trillion in bad subprime loans, which ultimately bankrupted them.

truth hurts, doesn't it?

andywend

-gramm-leach-bliley act.... spearheaded by senator phil gramm, republican senator from texas, which repealed the glass-steagall act, which regulated the financial industry.

-commodity futures modernization act of 2000.... which passed thanks to critical support from phil gramm, republican senator from texas. this law kept derivatives transactions, including credit default swaps, free of government regulations.

-american dream downpayment act of 2003.... which was fully supported by president bush and signed in to law by him. this law gave downpayments to the poor with poor credit to buy homes.

-sec's 2004 deregulation of capital requirements..... occured under bush's watch. this action caused top 5 us investment banks to take on massive amounts of debt, $4 trillion in bad subprime loans, which ultimately bankrupted them.

truth hurts, doesn't it?
    Provide a link from any neutral source which indicates the democratic party came out and publicly opposed any of the above. If you can't or won't, then your entire post is meaningless.

Before the financial bubble burst, republicans including President Bush and John McCain warned over and over again about the problem while democrats including Christopher Dodd and Barney Frank countered back that there was no problem and that Fannie Mae/Freddie Mac were doing perfectly fine.

I can easily provide proof of this.

You have the nerve to pin something like this on the republicans?

I still remember Jimmy Carter chirping about how everyone in America should be homeowners.

floridagolfer
    floridagolfer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12339

Why anyone gives a damn what Maher has to say about any subject is something I can't quite comprehend. He is an expert in . . . nothing.

Davydave
    Davydave's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2008

I enjoyed watching religulous.

BWest
    BWest's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1019

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Sims View Post
    The pothead also believes in man made global warming. Thats right, starting up your car increases planet earth's temperature and earth will be destroyed in 50 years unless we stop driving our cars. Thats according to the douche bag.

Since earth was hotter hundreds of millions of years ago it does kind of expose these lunatics for what they are.
    As long as Chris Angel keeps making human activity emissions disappear, we have nothing to worry about from climate change. How can pouring thousands of tons of crap into the atmosphere possibly change the quality of our air or cause even the most minute change in climate??? It makes no sense. When I flush my toilet after taking a dump, everything is gone in seconds. No trace of it anywhere. The same thing happens with car exhaust.....gone. Nothing to worry about! We have the technology to build giant A/C units to cool the earth anyway, its a none issue.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

Quote Originally Posted by McBa1n View Post
    I think the point of his argument is that the Republican can give a toss about most of their voters. By making people think that jesus will get banned from this country or that someone is going to take away their jobs or someone will force them to work in a concentration camp... Yep, it's the party that's lost the plot and ignores the well being of 95% of their base with faux issues. Yep, it's the party that is in favor of not allowing workers rights. Of course if workers can't sue their employers or collectively bargain, then they can make more jobs! Wrong. The Democrats are in the pocket of the corporations and rich, also. Both parties can go f themselves. The reality is, though, now that the teabagger party was highjacked by the christian right, there's really no other party left. The crazies and 'truthers' are mauling the libertarian party, as well. Crap, they had a crooked former Republican run on their ticket last go around. They've gone off the rails.

So what Bill is saying that the lesser of 2 evils is not considered by people that are voting for a Party that has done nothing but strip away freedoms, bend over to special interest and corporations looking to rape/pillage the land, grow the government, MAUL the deficit and try to create an environment of 'too big to fail' for their donors. The typical american citizen isn't being served by either party, but one party is blatenty f'n them and playing on their ignorance and fear - and bombarding them with the greatest PR machine the world has ever seen. Bill is spot on in his argument.

Also, Maher is far more libertarian than Democrat. If the Democrats were the worst of 2 parties of f'n over the average citizen to beneift the elite, he would attack them. He is one of Obama's toughest critics, as well as the Senate (which he thinks should be abolished). You can't always paint people and use the term 'smug'. If anything, to call someone smug, you're being smug. And I'm being smug. It's a cliche'd argument about Maher. I bet if you traced it's cliche'd origin, it would be with some right wing knucklehead that is talking out of their ass. You don't think O'Reilly isn't smug? You don't think anyone in the arena isn't smug? Party affiliation/philosiphy seems to cloud that judgement.

Very well said, I can't disagree with any of this. Good job!

ABEHONEST
    Say what? I'll bite your head plum off!
    ABEHONEST's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4175

Hmm, maybe this guy will run for President. He seems so knowledgible and has some blistering humor. Wait a minute, we already have Biden! Who needs Mayer?
    Last edited by ABEHONEST; 07-13-11 at 11:29 AM.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

This is a public forum and if you dont want your name mentioned, then don't post here.

Name calling is one thing and threatening physical violence is a whole other matter.

If you really were in the military, you must have slept through the "self control" part of your training.
    That's what you call a threat, you're a bigger pussy than I thought.
    Self control? What does discipline have to do with asking a guy that's talking shit on the Internet to have drinks or throw fists????

Anything I say on here I'll back it up in real life, I don't hide behind a computer screen....

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Mayan - This is how I always picture you when you get angry

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    Mayan - This is how I always picture you when you get angry

that skinny tool, didn't know what an upright row was...

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    that skinny tool, didn't know what an upright row was...

You SQUAT and then you DEADLIFT....SQUAT...and DEADLIFT.... You're 'skinny fat' AND you got bitch .....I like slammin titties and an apple ass....I"M THE ALPHA MALE!

I could watch that and laugh a thousand times in a row.

BrentCrude
    BrentCrude's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Does anyone know how a smug no talent socialist like Maher got a break in whatever he calls it he does?I half know the reason why.So,does anyone honestly believe the Obama socialists like Maher aren't shit%ing everything up as bad ''much faster and worse in my opinion''than the new world order socialst lite slugs like the Bushes and Boehner?There is little difference between neocons like Hannity and the liberal god FDR.In some form they are all collectivists with loving the military industrial complex,being nation builders,being global puppets and loving welfare subsidies of their liking.Draw a circle and FDR,Obama, Hitler and Stalin almost meet each other going in their right and left directions at the top of the economic way of thinking circle.They are all Keynesian socialists ''statist,collectivist communists to some degree.The guy who should be ripping both Obama and the far right neocons a new one is Ron Paul because he is the furthest from being of either ilk.He's the only person that has a right and duty to blame them all for fu%king things up completely in this country for a little over 100 years now.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Dude sounds like JJ in one of his videos.

First 123456 ... Last