Cap dat 4ss
    okst. -13.5
    Cap dat 4ss's Avatar Become A Pro!

If you cant address me under this name, we may as well call it a night.

onetrickpony
    onetrickpony's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by SoV View Post
    I'd love to read your insight about me, and I'll be honest and let you know if you got it correct or not. As for a suppressed personality, I don't hold back my opinion in real life nor do I fail to do what I intend. Again, let's see what you have to say about my personality, and let me judge your accuracy.
    guy is a dart thrower anyone is bound to get some right, its gonna be basic as fuk, ask nurse/paramedic who makes 6 figures to go into detail and not be general with his bullshit assessment

onetrickpony

only at sbr can a guy have over 50 ghosts

only at sbr can a guy with psych 1101 (intro to psych) tell u what kind of personality u have

only at sbr the ghost can act like he has done nothing wrong and keep running his mouth

only at sbr u can make 6 figures working as a nurse

only at sbr u will find these lowlifes only here

onetrickpony

they showed u the door offically at 03-21-11, 02:34 PM

thats when ur night should have ended, yet 2 yrs later ur still here

Cap dat 4ss
    okst. -13.5

Sov,
    You dont give a fukk what people think about you. You are a confident person and a likable guy. You actually do well in social situations. You actually have great intuition and read people well. You are lazy though and will spend time searching for an easier way to do something. You are smart but not a genious. You are aware of how you make people feel and try not to be a dick. Youre a pretty good guy in real life.

Cap dat 4ss
    okst. -13.5

Pony, you have no clue what the fukk youre talking about. Talk about a dart thrower, youve missed the board completely and stuck one in the drywall pal.

SoV
    "Why always me"
    SoV's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Cap dat 4ss View Post
    Sov,
    You dont give a fukk what people think about you.
    False.

You are a confident person and a likable guy.
    Confident, yes. Likable, not all the time.

You actually do well in social situations.
    Yes.

You actually have great intuition and read people well.
    Yes.

You are lazy though and will spend time searching for an easier way to do something.
    Not anymore.

You are smart but not a genious.
    Yes, which is why I go to OSU and not an Ivy League. Not that hard to call that one, though I hope I change your opinion after I'm done with my GMAT.

You are aware of how you make people feel and try not to be a dick.
    Not all the time.

Youre a pretty good guy in real life.
    Not totally, but it all depends on the situation and the people I'm with.

Again, not too easy to judge someone from their posts, though you did decently. But I do wonder, is it because of our constant interactions or just some guess-work?

onetrickpony

still here cant ever leave

how many forums do u post at? pretty sure the number is at 3-5 just want a accurate number so i can sum u up

post the exact number and i will deal with u in 24 hrs, need to start drinking early tmrw gonna enjoy what the cracker did for my freedom

8ArIvd5
    8ArIvd5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1044

Quote Originally Posted by forsberg21 View Post
    LOL. You are kidding, right?

Look at your posts. They are 2 lines long with some generic gobbly goo that's almost entirely irrelevant to what we're talking about. I have nothing else to say to you. I've ripped you and your opinions apart, I'm move on to the next ignorant Texan next.
    redundant?

Cap dat 4ss
    okst. -13.5

Sov,
    I thinks it because you are a genuine person. Being in chat a lot with you is what gave me these impressions though.

Cap dat 4ss
    okst. -13.5

Quote Originally Posted by onetrickpony View Post
    still here cant ever leave

how many forums do u post at? pretty sure the number is at 3-5 just want a accurate number so i can sum u up

post the exact number and i will deal with u in 24 hrs, need to start drinking early tmrw gonna enjoy what the cracker did for my freedom
    pony now i see why like forsberg, youre both full of fail. Only difference is you smell like diaper creme and he reaks of cucumbers and KY.

onetrickpony

pony now i see why like forsberg, youre both full of fail. Only difference is you smell like diaper creme and he reaks of cucumbers and KY.
    changing the subject can only mean me bringing up u posting at like 5 forums has brought u shame, just answer how many forums u post at. we dont judge pal, dont deflect the question with some bogus shit

Cap dat 4ss
    okst. -13.5

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    I never understand these Canada vs America e-wars. I can see why they're fun during the Olympics but that's because sport brings out the patriotism in most of us. But really no country is better or worse than the other and both would suffer tremendously if the close relationship shared was somehow fractured. Both are different in some aspects but at the core the average citizen (and that's all we are despite some of us erroneously believing differently about themselves) just wants the same thing: To feel safe when they're walking outside their front door, the chance to make a good life for themselves through hard work while not paying taxes out the nose, the belief that their fellow citizen is more inherently good than evil, the opportunity for their children to receive a quality education, excellent medical facilities to take care of themselves or their loved ones should they sadly need it, the opportunity to share in a democratic election process even if your preferred choice loses, and the hope that the criminal justice system really does work.

I'm a citizen of both countries and they're both flawed in many ways. But I'm very proud of both of my passports and will always defend each against nonsense spewed by those who haven't even lived in both. Or even worse, visited both. If I could take the best aspects of the US and Canada and magically merge them into one place, my gypsy days would finally be over as I'd be living in Utopia. Sadly that's not possible.

Instead of battling with random strangers on a gambling forum, why not look honestly in your own backyard and start to argue with the politicians who have the power to change the things you know are wrong in your own country? No one should be disparaging the other as neither country is perfect. We should be fighting to clean up the mess that these politicians (that we as a majority chose to represent us) have made while ensuring that our own citizens are afforded at least a minimum decent standard of living. That should be our priority. Secondary to that should be ensuring that everyone in this world can eat, has shelter and clean water and can receive medical treatment if necessary. And together both countries should do what they can to ensure those who despise the fundamental belief system shared by both Americans and Canadians are unable to inflict any more damage than they already have. All of this while we stop butting our nose in where it's not only not wanted but isn't really helping to affect positive change.

Happy belated Canada Day and 4th of July everyone. I'm jealous I'm not in that part of the world yet again to experience it but my thoughts are with those of you who are lucky enough to enjoy this holiday weekend.

(sorry for my long diatribe as usual but I've been watching this silently for a few weeks now and thought I'd get it out in one blast )
    Worth a bump, by far the best post in here.

horja1
    Grrrrrr
    horja1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

This guy said more stupid things during his presidency than smart ones. I know that Fox News wouldn't tell you this, but he was the laughingstock of the world for 8 years. How does somebody so dumb become the leader of a nation?
    That is so true ...

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype
    Roxxyfish's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by horja1 View Post

That is so true ...

notsosharp
    notsosharp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

The sad thing is Forsberg you are an idiot. When the United States collapses Canada will not be far behind. Have you ever heard of Nafta Forsberg? You guys have been living off our protection and defense for years. We get it you are like the teenage son who hates his father for being uncool. But FFs can you show us just a little bit of appreciation for all we have done for your spineless country over the years. At least on our day of independence. And just to let you know nobody down here gives a fuk about hockey. It has been a dieing sport since the strike. Know be a good boy and go bow to the queen of England you gutless pig.

horja1
    Grrrrrr

Quote Originally Posted by valaub04 View Post
    ... If that fails, I suppose we could just tell everyone around the world to screw themselves....
    ... I doubt the chinese will just say: "no problem with us ... we dont need those 2k+ bil USD you owe us"

horja1
    Grrrrrr

Happy 4th of July from the greatest country ever to yours.
    ...if you would have a poll between the US citizens you wouldn't get more than 25% of them to say that they really believe USA is the greatest country in the world atm

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Americans would be British citizens if it weren't for the French.
    And Canadians would be German citizens if it wasn't for America saving Britain in WWII.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Forseberg makes some great points though
    sometimes we do not want to hear the truth

I actually do not give a fuk what anyone says

I am worried about paying gambling loans off

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

America has Superman, Batman, Spiderman. Canada has Captain Kangaroo or whatever they call that guy that does hockey. We are the best!

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Stavros lets beat the bookie

I could care less if guys are communists here, if they can give fukkin winners that is all that fukkin matters

Wiggums5
    The Wiggler
    Wiggums5's Avatar Become A Pro!

The funniest part about these threads are the other canadians who come in here behind forsberg and quote his posts and say something like "oh buried them again"..."oh totally agree"...

at least forsberg can make a decent argument...but who cares really, the people who take these threads too seriously have a real problem

Jaug
    1 in 2.7 mill
    Jaug's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2977

Your rights are being taken away from you under your nose.

How are you and your kids and their kids going to like paying all that interest on your debt for generations?

How's that online poker going for ya?
    Forsberg has a point here, how can online poker just be taken away in a day.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Quote Originally Posted by Jaug View Post
    Forsberg has a point here, how can online poker just be taken away in a day.
    This shows you how superior America is compared to Canada. We can eliminate online poker in just one day. How many years do you think it will take Canada to eliminate online poker?

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by DennisGreen View Post
    So funny how much this guy tilts you Americans
    You said you don't care Opie if that was true this thread wouldn't have been made
    Haters gonna hate, nothing you can do.
    Happy Independence Day to the USA from a Canadian
    When and Where did I say this? I didn't. Never would.

Sorry for this belated post after Hardball gained a US victory. I was asleep when all of the fun began.

I think I did my job livening up the forum on a slow night! Great work here, fellas!!
    Last edited by opie1988; 07-04-11 at 08:34 AM.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by hardball View Post
    Unreal, this guy thinks he is the Will Hunting of SBR....
    Listen you pretentious fukk. Keep it up with your community college regurgitation. Using the metric system as a selling point towards your economic and political superiority? Sweet Jesus....
    Universal health care and a fox news joke are your highlights?
    I'd put you on the same level of intellect as "dubya".
    Never mind that the USA dominates Canada in:
    1)GDP ranking
    2)Disposable income.
    3)Unemployment rate
    4)Standard of living.
    5)Best Diagnostic care in the world.
    6)The list continues...
    Spare me about your second rate physicians and long surgical wait times. The best physicians in the word practice in the USA.
    You want quality, you travel to the USA.
    Now you'll go google "Canada vs USA comparison, I need a brain" to rebut this post. Good. I support self education. Hit the books Matt Damon.
    America will BURY you!
    Happy 4th Gents.
    Well.....this was easy enough!

Excellent work here, Hardball! You clearly won this thread for the Greatest Nation on Earth!

Well done, pal.

Unfortunately, the Canadian contingent wasn't aware that Hardball is our resident sniper here at the beloved forum. Guy only has 116 posts......and most of those have been unadulterated burials for his intellectual inferiors north of our great border.

Thanks for coming in and finishing what I started, Hardball. Hardball is like our very own Mariano Rivera. (....fortunate for me especially, considering I'm probably closer to a Joba Chamberlain type)

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY EVERYONE!!! USA......USA.....USA.....

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

benjy
    Untitled
    benjy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2882

I found this thread highly entertaining. For all that contributed to my amusement (Opie, Forsberg, CapDat, Shari, Roadtrip, et al.) I offer my thanks.

Happy 4th of July folks. Have a good one.

polskboy
    polskboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 434

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Forseberg makes some great points though sometimes we do not want to hear the truth I actually do not give a fuk what anyone says I am worried about paying gambling loans off

muldoon
    muldoon's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sov,
    You are smart but not a genious.
    Classic

SoV
    "Why always me"
    SoV's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by muldoon View Post

Classic

It's even funnier when you find the story behind Cap Dat.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

It's pretty simple. If you don't like the US get out of this country and if you don't live here and still hate US don't buy Coca Cola, don't eat McDonald's and don't wear Nike shoes. Stick to your Canada Dry, Moose Head and Bata shoes.

forsberg21
    forsberg21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2601

Quote Originally Posted by hardball View Post

Unreal, this guy thinks he is the Will Hunting of SBR....

Listen you pretentious fukk.

Keep it up with your community college regurgitation. Using the metric system as a selling point towards your economic and political superiority? Sweet Jesus....

Universal health care and a fox news joke are your highlights?

I'd put you on the same level of intellect as "dubya".

1)GDP ranking
    2)Disposable income.
    3)Unemployment rate
    4)Standard of living.
    5)Best Diagnostic care in the world.
    6)The list continues...

Spare me about your second rate physicians and long surgical wait times. The best physicians in the word practice in the USA.
    You want quality, you travel to the USA.

Now you'll go google "Canada vs USA comparison, I need a brain" to rebut this post. Good. I support self education. Hit the books Matt Damon.

America will BURY you!

Happy 4th Gents.

The only thing unreal here is your post. You are a LIAR. I will prove it shortly and reduce your emotional patriotic rant about a pathetic country to the embarrassment it is.

I have a very good feeling that you have not completed any formal education whatsoever. You cannot just say something and fool people into accepting it for fact, which is what happened here. Your credibility is about to get ripped apart in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1:

GDP Ranking:

I hope that you meant GDP per capita because the US has 10 times the population that Canada does, which would be the equivalent of saying that Lennox Lewis would outbox Oscar De La Hoya. You're comparing apples and oranges here pal. Obviously a nation with 10 times as many people will have the higher GDP. Do you think that you're bright for pointing that out?

I'm going to correct your mistake for you and state that you meant GDP per capita. Unlike you, I use sources. I use sources to strengthen and verify my arguments, while you go off on these baseless, patriotic rants that have no ounce of fact in them. GDP per capita, IMF source:

http://www.imf.org/external/pubs/ft/...DPDPC&grp=0&a=

GDP per capita 2010:

Canada: $46,214.91
    USA: $47,283.63

I would hardly call a difference of $1068.72, or 2.3% "dominating". Would you care to take your foolish statement back now? Also, Canada is projected to have a HIGHER GDP per capita than the US in 2011.

Now, you may start pounding your chest and say that "Look, USA has the higher GDP per capita, we're better!" like the typical one dimensional American would. Let's factor in the Gini Coefficient into this. The Gini Coefficient calculations the distribution of incomes in a nation. It shows how much wealth difference there is between the rich and the poor.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Gi...ort_2009-1.png

Look at the map. It applies the Gini Coefficient to nearly every country in the world. You will see that for Canada, the Gini number is lower than the US, which means that there is a smaller gap between the rich and the poor. This means that more of the wealth in the US is kept in the hands of the ultra rich, and away from the middle class like all posters on here. Even though the US has a slightly higher GDP per capita than Canada, the typical middle class Canadian is BETTER OFF than the typical middle class American, because the GDP per capita figures are skewed higher in favour of the US. The typical middle class American doesn't see as much of his "average" GDP of $47,283.63 than the typical middle class Canadian at $46,214.91. Does this make sense?

Look at the map. Canada is light green along with most European nations and Australia. The USA, with its relatively higher gap between the rich and poor, is in the same pool as China and certain South American and African countries. I'll let you draw your own conclusions here. The fact of the matter is, when you break it down, the middle class Canadian is better off than the middle class American.

Disposable income.

Very similar to GDP per capita. Refer to my argument above and take into consideration the Gini Coefficient map.

Unemployment rate

You're kidding, right? If you took the 15 seconds required to find out Canada's unemployment rate and the US's unemployment rate, you'd see that the US has a HIGHER unemployment rate than Canada.

http://www.tradingeconomics.com/unem...ist-by-country

Unemployment Rate Canada: 7.4%
    Unemployment Rate USA: 9.1%

You sir, ARE A LIAR.

Best Diagnostic care in the world

What does this even mean? Would you care to share your source, or at least an explanation? That's like me telling you that the best planet is Venus. That's a completely irrelevant statement, it means nothing, you can't back it up, and there's a very good chance no credible sources exist to back that statement up. You're the typical ignorant yank who just says something and expects all his other yank buddies to agree with what he says without ever being questioned despite how ridiculous his claims may be (this is how the US Gov functions in Washington). This is one of the main reasons you're nation is going down the gutter.

The list continues...

Sure it does pal... the USA is a pathetic joke and is defended by pathetic people like you and their pathetic arguments.

America will BURY you!

With what, your trillion dollar debt?

Here's a free lesson kid, never enter a fight you can't win. You'll only leave yourself with a black eye, just like you've left a black eye on your reputation and the image of the pathetic USA.

NrmlCurvSurfr
    NrmlCurvSurfr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 600

dude, you better work for sbr, and you better be just trying to generate traffic if not....complete fail...

HAPPY 4th, GO RANGERS!!!

forsberg21
    forsberg21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2601

Quote Originally Posted by onetrickpony View Post
    u guys are morons like him or not forsy is burying u fuks, u guys rebuttal includes calling him (foreskin) names cause what he says is true and it hurts u

name calling is childish shows u dont have shit on ur mind and cant validate ur point

fuking morons
    Debating with these guys is like shooting fish in a barrel.

Every time they use one of their one liners, they bring their game down a notch to the point that their credibility is down to nil.

If "foreskin" is the absolute, most brilliant rebuttal they can come up with, I'm pretty sure we all know why the US is in such a sad state they are in.

First 12345 Last