Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

The US backers jumped on hardball's back because it looked nice and forsberg comes back with a vengeance. You're up US...

forsberg21
    forsberg21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2601

Quote Originally Posted by notsosharp View Post
    The sad thing is Forsberg you are an idiot. When the United States collapses Canada will not be far behind. Have you ever heard of Nafta Forsberg? You guys have been living off our protection and defense for years. We get it you are like the teenage son who hates his father for being uncool. But FFs can you show us just a little bit of appreciation for all we have done for your spineless country over the years. At least on our day of independence. And just to let you know nobody down here gives a fuk about hockey. It has been a dieing sport since the strike. Know be a good boy and go bow to the queen of England you gutless pig.
    Another moron. Sigh.

When all the big major banks in the US were collapsing, Canadian banks were still churning out multi billion dollar profits each quarter. Our banks were smart enough to stay away from the shit American banks were selling.

Granted Canada's and the US's economies are definitely intertwined, but don't assume that Canada is 100% reliant on the US economy, that thought is just absurd. Canada supplies the US with more oil than any other nation in the world. This will continue for a very long time since Canada has the world's second largest oil reserves behind Saudi Arabia. The numerous natural resources in Canada will ensure economic productivity for decades further and Canadian banks do more business in the US than US banks do in Canada. Obviously our economies depend on each other, but to consider that Canada "owes" the US is just ridiculous, simple minded and arrogant.

Rod1010
    Rod1010's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Quote Originally Posted by forsberg21 View Post
    The only thing unreal here is your post. You are a LIAR. I will prove it shortly and reduce your emotional patriotic rant about a pathetic country to the embarrassment it is.

I have a very good feeling that you have not completed any formal education whatsoever. You cannot just say something and fool people into accepting it for fact, which is what happened here. Your credibility is about to get ripped apart in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1:

GDP Ranking:

I hope that you meant GDP per capita because the US has 10 times the population that Canada does, which would be the equivalent of saying that Lennox Lewis would outbox Oscar De La Hoya. You're comparing apples and oranges here pal. Obviously a nation with 10 times as many people will have the higher GDP. Do you think that you're bright for pointing that out?

I'm going to correct your mistake for you and state that you meant GDP per capita. Unlike you, I use sources. I use sources to strengthen and verify my arguments, while you go off on these baseless, patriotic rants that have no ounce of fact in them. GDP per capita, IMF source:

http://www.imf.org/external/pubs/ft/...DPDPC&grp=0&a=

GDP per capita 2010:

Canada: $46,214.91
    USA: $47,283.63

I would hardly call a difference of $1068.72, or 2.3% "dominating". Would you care to take your foolish statement back now? Also, Canada is projected to have a HIGHER GDP per capita than the US in 2011.

Now, you may start pounding your chest and say that "Look, USA has the higher GDP per capita, we're better!" like the typical one dimensional American would. Let's factor in the Gini Coefficient into this. The Gini Coefficient calculations the distribution of incomes in a nation. It shows how much wealth difference there is between the rich and the poor.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Gi...ort_2009-1.png

Look at the map. It applies the Gini Coefficient to nearly every country in the world. You will see that for Canada, the Gini number is lower than the US, which means that there is a smaller gap between the rich and the poor. This means that more of the wealth in the US is kept in the hands of the ultra rich, and away from the middle class like all posters on here. Even though the US has a slightly higher GDP per capita than Canada, the typical middle class Canadian is BETTER OFF than the typical middle class American, because the GDP per capita figures are skewed higher in favour of the US. The typical middle class American doesn't see as much of his "average" GDP of $47,283.63 than the typical middle class Canadian at $46,214.91. Does this make sense?

Look at the map. Canada is light green along with most European nations and Australia. The USA, with its relatively higher gap between the rich and poor, is in the same pool as China and certain South American and African countries. I'll let you draw your own conclusions here. The fact of the matter is, when you break it down, the middle class Canadian is better off than the middle class American.

Disposable income.

Very similar to GDP per capita. Refer to my argument above and take into consideration the Gini Coefficient map.

Unemployment rate

You're kidding, right? If you took the 15 seconds required to find out Canada's unemployment rate and the US's unemployment rate, you'd see that the US has a HIGHER unemployment rate than Canada.

http://www.tradingeconomics.com/unem...ist-by-country

Unemployment Rate Canada: 7.4%
    Unemployment Rate USA: 9.1%

You sir, ARE A LIAR.

Best Diagnostic care in the world

What does this even mean? Would you care to share your source, or at least an explanation? That's like me telling you that the best planet is Venus. That's a completely irrelevant statement, it means nothing, you can't back it up, and there's a very good chance no credible sources exist to back that statement up. You're the typical ignorant yank who just says something and expects all his other yank buddies to agree with what he says without ever being questioned despite how ridiculous his claims may be (this is how the US Gov functions in Washington). This is one of the main reasons you're nation is going down the gutter.

The list continues...

Sure it does pal... the USA is a pathetic joke and is defended by pathetic people like you and their pathetic arguments.

America will BURY you!

With what, your trillion dollar debt?

Here's a free lesson kid, never enter a fight you can't win. You'll only leave yourself with a black eye, just like you've left a black eye on your reputation and the image of the pathetic USA.

There is no beating this guy .

Rod1010
    Rod1010's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

The only thing unreal here is your post. You are a LIAR. I will prove it shortly and reduce your emotional patriotic rant about a pathetic country to the embarrassment it is.

I have a very good feeling that you have not completed any formal education whatsoever. You cannot just say something and fool people into accepting it for fact, which is what happened here. Your credibility is about to get ripped apart in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1:

GDP Ranking:

I hope that you meant GDP per capita because the US has 10 times the population that Canada does, which would be the equivalent of saying that Lennox Lewis would outbox Oscar De La Hoya. You're comparing apples and oranges here pal. Obviously a nation with 10 times as many people will have the higher GDP. Do you think that you're bright for pointing that out?

I'm going to correct your mistake for you and state that you meant GDP per capita. Unlike you, I use sources. I use sources to strengthen and verify my arguments, while you go off on these baseless, patriotic rants that have no ounce of fact in them. GDP per capita, IMF source:

http://www.imf.org/external/pubs/ft/...DPDPC&grp=0&a=

GDP per capita 2010:

Canada: $46,214.91
    USA: $47,283.63

I would hardly call a difference of $1068.72, or 2.3% "dominating". Would you care to take your foolish statement back now? Also, Canada is projected to have a HIGHER GDP per capita than the US in 2011.

Now, you may start pounding your chest and say that "Look, USA has the higher GDP per capita, we're better!" like the typical one dimensional American would. Let's factor in the Gini Coefficient into this. The Gini Coefficient calculations the distribution of incomes in a nation. It shows how much wealth difference there is between the rich and the poor.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Gi...ort_2009-1.png

Look at the map. It applies the Gini Coefficient to nearly every country in the world. You will see that for Canada, the Gini number is lower than the US, which means that there is a smaller gap between the rich and the poor. This means that more of the wealth in the US is kept in the hands of the ultra rich, and away from the middle class like all posters on here. Even though the US has a slightly higher GDP per capita than Canada, the typical middle class Canadian is BETTER OFF than the typical middle class American, because the GDP per capita figures are skewed higher in favour of the US. The typical middle class American doesn't see as much of his "average" GDP of $47,283.63 than the typical middle class Canadian at $46,214.91. Does this make sense?

Look at the map. Canada is light green along with most European nations and Australia. The USA, with its relatively higher gap between the rich and poor, is in the same pool as China and certain South American and African countries. I'll let you draw your own conclusions here. The fact of the matter is, when you break it down, the middle class Canadian is better off than the middle class American.

Disposable income.

Very similar to GDP per capita. Refer to my argument above and take into consideration the Gini Coefficient map.

Unemployment rate

You're kidding, right? If you took the 15 seconds required to find out Canada's unemployment rate and the US's unemployment rate, you'd see that the US has a HIGHER unemployment rate than Canada.

http://www.tradingeconomics.com/unem...ist-by-country

Unemployment Rate Canada: 7.4%
    Unemployment Rate USA: 9.1%

You sir, ARE A LIAR.

Best Diagnostic care in the world

What does this even mean? Would you care to share your source, or at least an explanation? That's like me telling you that the best planet is Venus. That's a completely irrelevant statement, it means nothing, you can't back it up, and there's a very good chance no credible sources exist to back that statement up. You're the typical ignorant yank who just says something and expects all his other yank buddies to agree with what he says without ever being questioned despite how ridiculous his claims may be (this is how the US Gov functions in Washington). This is one of the main reasons you're nation is going down the gutter.

The list continues...

Sure it does pal... the USA is a pathetic joke and is defended by pathetic people like you and their pathetic arguments.

America will BURY you!

With what, your trillion dollar debt?

Here's a free lesson kid, never enter a fight you can't win. You'll only leave yourself with a black eye, just like you've left a black eye on your reputation and the image of the pathetic USA.

Untouchable

forsberg21

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post

Well.....this was easy enough!

Excellent work here, Hardball! You clearly won this thread for the Greatest Nation on Earth!

Well done, pal.

Unfortunately, the Canadian contingent wasn't aware that Hardball is our resident sniper here at the beloved forum. Guy only has 116 posts......and most of those have been unadulterated burials for his intellectual inferiors north of our great border.

Thanks for coming in and finishing what I started, Hardball. Hardball is like our very own Mariano Rivera. (....fortunate for me especially, considering I'm probably closer to a Joba Chamberlain type)

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY EVERYONE!!! USA......USA.....USA.....
    Opie, you do know that you're supporting a guy who has been exposed as a documented liar right?

This guy has blatantly misrepresented his facts and assumed you Americans were all foolish enough to believe him.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Debating with these guys is like shooting fish in a barrel.
    Every time they use one of their one liners, they bring their game down a notch to the point that their credibility is down to nil.
    If "foreskin" is the absolute, most brilliant rebuttal they can come up with, I'm pretty sure we all know why the US is in such a sad state they are in.
    Sorry, chief......too late.

I already declared this thread over, and named the USA the winner!

Unfortunately, Hardball buried you with such finality that I was left with little option but to declare the Greatest Country on Earth the victor.(again.) This actually all seemed quite fitting being our Nation's Independence Day and all.

Sorry, pal.....but, you know, it is MY thread and all.

On the brightside, you guys still have the Grey Cup!! (oh.....and Boxing Day!)

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

forsberg21

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post

This shows you how superior America is compared to Canada. We can eliminate online poker in just one day. How many years do you think it will take Canada to eliminate online poker?
    Pavy, are you serious here, or are you just trying to be funny?

If you're the latter, you are clearly getting dumber and dumber by the post.
    Last edited by forsberg21; 07-04-11 at 04:02 PM.

benjy
    Untitled
    benjy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2882

I thought that Pavy's post was hilarious, intentional or not.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: pavyracer

Cuse0323

The US retreats on orders by Opie, Canada wins.

8ArIvd5
    8ArIvd5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1044

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Sorry, chief......too late.

I already declared this thread over, and named the USA the winner!

Unfortunately, Hardball buried you with such finality that I was left with little option but to declare the Greatest Country on Earth the victor.(again.) This actually all seemed quite fitting being our Nation's Independence Day and all.

Sorry, pal.....but, you know, it is MY thread and all.

On the brightside, you guys still have the Grey Cup!! (oh.....and Boxing Day!)

USA! USA! USA!

forsberg21

Quote Originally Posted by 8ArIvd5 View Post

USA! USA! USA!
    LOL, it's hilarious how dumb Americans can be. They will support and glorify stupidity and mediocrity in the name of blind patriotism. Don't you call this being brainwashed?

8ArIvd5

Pavy, are you serious here, or are you just trying to be funny?

If you're the later, you are clearly getting dumber and dumber by the post.
    surely someone with your superior intellect can tell when someone else is or is not serious.

seems you just exposed yourself as a source-scavenging block-head.

by the way, happy independence day, forsberg. here's to freedom.

8ArIvd5

LOL, it's hilarious how dumb Americans can be. They will support and glorify stupidity and mediocrity in the name of blind patriotism. Don't you call this being brainwashed?

NrmlCurvSurfr
    NrmlCurvSurfr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 600

if you are really as brilliant as you claim to be, why waste your time with people who do not/cannot understand? Part of having a brilliant mind is knowing who to argue with...i guess if you have nothing better to do then go for it...but honestly, you look as stupid as everyone else when you keep these arguments going....just saying

forsberg21

surely someone with your superior intellect can tell when someone else is or is not serious.

seems you just exposed yourself as a source-scavenging block-head.

by the way, happy independence day, forsberg. here's to freedom.

The thing with Pavy is that you never know. He may quite possibly be the dumbest person on this forum, I'm still trying to figure it out.

I don't know what you meant by this "seems you just exposed yourself as a source-scavenging block-head.", but good job in at least trying to sound intelligent, the effort was there.

You're right, cheers to freedom, let's celebrate with a game of Texas Hold'em online! I'll meet you on PokerStars!

8ArIvd5

The thing with Pavy is that you never know. He may quite possibly be the dumbest person on this forum, I'm still trying to figure it out.

I don't know what you meant by this "seems you just exposed yourself as a source-scavenging block-head.", but good job in at least trying to sound intelligent, the effort was there.

You're right, cheers to freedom, let's celebrate with a game of Texas Hold'em online! I'll meet you on PokerStars!
    you don't know what anyone means.

you find facts for your arguments and insults for others'.

accept peoples faults and you'll be better off for it.

Cap dat 4ss
    okst. -13.5
    Cap dat 4ss's Avatar Become A Pro!

Foreskin reminds me of this retard i knew gtowing up. Everyone would tell him he wasnt retarded and eventually the retard believed it. Forsberg continue on with the self burial pal. At first it was funny to see you not getting it but now its just sad. You've been buried and dont even know it. Just like the retard

forsberg21

you don't know what anyone means.

you find facts for your arguments and insults for others'.

accept peoples faults and you'll be better off for it.
    Do you realize what you just wrote here? Argument over. Stop posting. You are only exposing yourself for the moron you are.

Unlike some borderline retarded Americans in this thread, yes, I do find facts to support my arguments.

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

forsberg21

Quote Originally Posted by Cap dat 4ss View Post

Foreskin reminds me of this retard i knew gtowing up. Everyone would tell him he wasnt retarded and eventually the retard believed it. Forsberg continue on with the self burial pal. At first it was funny to see you not getting it but now its just sad. You've been buried and dont even know it. Just like the retard
    It's hilarious and ironic how over half your posts defy basic common sense, yet you're the one who is calling me the retard.

Cap dat 4ss
    okst. -13.5

Yet again you cant read between the lines. you really do lack reading comprehension. Hes not complimenting you, hes pointing out your flawed logic that is very evident to every non-canadian poster in this thread. That you come to an illogical conclusion and then go and find a few pieces of weak, non correlating data that is irrelevant and think you have a solid argument. you are working the scientific method backwards and we've been making fun of you for it this whole time, yet like the ratard, you didnt get it.

forsberg21

Yet again you cant read between the lines. you really do lack reading comprehension. Hes not complimenting you, hes pointing out your flawed logic that is very evident to every non-canadian poster in this thread. That you come to an illogical conclusion and then go and find a few pieces of weak, non correlating data that is irrelevant and think you have a solid argument. you are working the scientific method backwards and we've been making fun of you for it this whole time, yet like the ratard, you didnt get it.
    When you make arguments, an excellent way of supporting your arguments is to find strong, hard facts that support your arguments.

Unless you have discovered a breakthrough in reasoning and logical thinking that is leaps and bounds the common norms that have been accepted since rational thinking has existed, I suggest you shut your mouth and stop continuing to further ruin whatever credibility you have remaining.

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

not to interrupt your great discussion about how to build an argument or whateverthafukk but how about somebody post a winner in this thread so i don't feel so bad about plowing through all 5 pages.

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by manny24 View Post
    not to interrupt your great discussion about how to build an argument or whateverthafukk but how about somebody post a winner in this thread so i don't feel so bad about plowing through all 5 pages.
    I got a winner, wait until baseball is over and college football is back.

8ArIvd5

Do you realize what you just wrote here? Argument over. Stop posting. You are only exposing yourself for the moron you are.

Unlike some borderline retarded Americans in this thread, yes, I do find facts to support my arguments.
    reading the entire sentence is important for reading comprehension. you did not read the entire sentence, therefore you do not comprehend.

how's that syllogism?

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

Did forsberg off himself or what?

benjy
    Untitled
    benjy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2882

Come back Forsberg! PT isn't nearly as entertaining without you.

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

Forsberg is a hero and legend.

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

RIP. Vitriolic hatred can eat away at you, you know.

Cap dat 4ss
    okst. -13.5

True burial took place in here. Foreskun never posted again LOL

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by flyingillini View Post
    Forsberg is a hero and legend.
    How any American citizen still enjoying the freedoms provided to them in this country could say this is beyond me.....

True burial took place in here. Foreskun never posted again LOL
    God Bless you, Cappy......and God Bless America!

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

We buried every single anti-american motherfukka in this forum to the point they won't post anymore. The red, white and blue always prevails.

flyingillini

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    We buried every single anti-american motherfukka in this forum to the point they won't post anymore. The red, white and blue always prevails.
    Always! God Bless America!

Cap dat 4ss
    okst. -13.5

God bless you Opie, Illini amd Pavy. We live in a great place.

flyingillini

God bless you Opie, Illini amd Pavy. We live in a great place.
    I agree and California is the place to be!

First ... 2345