NrmlCurvSurfr
    NrmlCurvSurfr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 600

dude, its sad how much time you spend on this lol. no matter what condition the US is in...you are still a fkn loser haha

forsberg21
    forsberg21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2601

Quote Originally Posted by valaub04 View Post

Ok, so since I'm not eating or drinking yet, I'll feed your addiction one more time.

If you say "your rights are being taken away right under your nose" almost any citizen is going to go to the Rights granted under the US Constitution and Bill of Rights. We don't generally refer to anything as "everyday rights" because that is an absurd construct. DO we have "everyday rights", "every other Tuesday rights", "once a month rights"??? Maybe you do, but here there are no variations of rights... they either are rights are they aren't. I.E. we have the right to freely speak, practice religion, etc. We do not have the right to gamble online since that is not a law or right. I, with many others, wish that were the law but it isn't. So whether someone in China or South Africa or Canada or wherever can is irrelevant. So just to come full circle on that, there is no retraction of rights, it was never a right to begin with.

A couple of other points... I don't live in Texas. You just made an assumption there as you often do. Shiner is owned by Gambrinus from San Antonio, TX. Inbev does own my 2nd favorite brand - Leffe.
    Those bolded words, that is the definition of an incoherent rant. What are the point of those words? You must be drunk because those are the words of a person whose mind is under the influence of some mind altering substance.

Don't reply back with another 300 word definition on what a right is. Just save your time, and your credibility, and go to bed.

NrmlCurvSurfr

Quote Originally Posted by NrmlCurvSurfr View Post
    dude, its sad how much time you spend on this lol. no matter what condition the US is in...you are still a fkn loser haha
    BUMP haha

NrmlCurvSurfr

You cannot run away from the truth forsberg

forsberg21
    forsberg21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2601

Great post. "You are still a fkn loser haha".

Do you have anything valuable to add here, or are you just going lump yourself with the other retards here with your one liners?

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

You cannot run away from the truth forsberg
    you sure showed him.

Cap dat 4ss
    okst. -13.5
    Cap dat 4ss's Avatar Become A Pro!

[QUOTE=forsberg21;10676347]Dancing puppet boy. Is that the absolute best you can do? It's ironic how you're the one calling me out on the lack of creativity when you're the one who seriously has none.

I could only imagine how difficult going through life must be being so stupid. On top of that, not being able to convert your thoughts into coherent sentences is something that the kids who ride the blue school bus to school must go through everyday. I sympathize your situation.

Actually my life is great. Im on my third vacation of the year. In seattle now, will be in victoria and vancouver next few days. Id love to meet up and buy you a neer. talk anything bit politics. Leavimg on thursday to finish out this vacation in Scottsdale. Let me know.

nosniboR11
    fu
    nosniboR11's Avatar Become A Pro!

coming for ya forsberg , one way or the other

do not ever step foot in the greatest country in the world, if you do you will not make it back

NrmlCurvSurfr

Quote Originally Posted by forsberg21 View Post

Great post. "You are still a fkn loser haha".

Do you have anything valuable to add here, or are you just going lump yourself with the other retards here with your one liners?
    sorry forzer, I call them as I see them.

NrmlCurvSurfr

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post

you sure showed him.
    yeah my plan was to tell him that in hopes that he would stop posting...

I really just wanted some points for posting and this was a useless thread already...seemed like the perfect opportunity...have fun on sbr all night guys! lol

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

I live in the real world pal and I call people out on their stupidity when I see it. Though using the word "stupidity" in your case would be going easy on you since I'm convinced that you are borderline retarded and have probably been concussed multiple times in your life.
    Do you copy and paste your old posts??

I think you have writing this same post a few times already....

Cuse0323

yeah my plan was to tell him that in hopes that he would stop posting...

I really just wanted some points for posting and this was a useless thread already...seemed like the perfect opportunity...have fun on sbr all night guys! lol

Cap dat 4ss
    okst. -13.5

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    Do you copy and paste your old posts??

I think you have writing this same post a few times already....
    Its due to his lack of creativity. Guys a broken record. Anyone with even basic psychology education can predict every answer hes given. He projects frequently to hide insecurties. Its a coping mechanism.

SoV
    "Why always me"
    SoV's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Rod1010 View Post
    This guy will bury anyone he faces.
    Guy is a machine, armed with facts for bullets.

hardball
    hardball's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 451

Dancing puppet boy. Is that the absolute best you can do? It's ironic how you're the one calling me out on the lack of creativity when you're the one who seriously has none.

I could only imagine how difficult going through life must be being so stupid. On top of that, not being able to convert your thoughts into coherent sentences is something that the kids who ride the blue school bus to school must go through everyday. I sympathize your situation.

Unreal, this guy thinks he is the Will Hunting of SBR....

Listen you pretentious fukk.

Keep it up with your community college regurgitation. Using the metric system as a selling point towards your economic and political superiority? Sweet Jesus....

Universal health care and a fox news joke are your highlights?

I'd put you on the same level of intellect as "dubya".

Never mind that the USA dominates Canada in:
    1)GDP ranking
    2)Disposable income.
    3)Unemployment rate
    4)Standard of living.
    5)Best Diagnostic care in the world.
    6)The list continues...

Spare me about your second rate physicians and long surgical wait times. The best physicians in the word practice in the USA.
    You want quality, you travel to the USA.

Now you'll go google "Canada vs USA comparison, I need a brain" to rebut this post. Good. I support self education. Hit the books Matt Damon.

America will BURY you!

Happy 4th Gents.

Cap dat 4ss
    okst. -13.5

Sov, you invested in pattys fund. Rod lost on a -525 lock of the century. Neither of you have a hint of intuition. look more closely at his "facts" and you to will see that he's shooting blanks. not worth arguing with him over it though, hes a really boring poster.

Cap dat 4ss
    okst. -13.5

Quote Originally Posted by hardball View Post

Keep it up with your community college regurgitation. Using the metric system as a selling point towards your economic and political superiority? Sweet Jesus....

1)GDP ranking
    2)Disposable income.
    3)Unemployment rate
    4)Standard of living.
    6)The list continues...

Spare me about your second rate physicians and long surgical wait times. The best physicians in the word practice in the USA.

Now you'll go google "Canada vs USA comparison, I need a brain" to rebut this post. Good. I support self education. Hit the books Matt Damon.

America will BURY you!

Happy 4th Gents.

Foreskin buried again. What a tool.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Quote Originally Posted by hardball View Post

1)GDP ranking
    2)Disposable income.
    3)Unemployment rate
    4)Standard of living.
    6)The list continues...

America will BURY you!

Happy 4th Gents.

Cuse0323

Someone who can actually stand up to Forsberg, I look forward to the rebuttal.

Cap dat 4ss
    okst. -13.5

Ill spare you the anxiety of waiting for a response and just give his rebuttal to you.

"hardball, i repsect you for being able to properly construct a sentence unlike your idiot counterparts. Im now going to pick apart your post, point by point and then self declare a burial.

Your post shows some good amount of creativity as well, unlike your non-creative counterparts. Their posts are generic, lack creativity and i rip them apart, much like i will do to you now.

I admire you being somewhat creative and non-generic unlike your counterparts that Ive already buried for being generic and non creative. However. I still disagree with your post. But i respect you."
    fukking buried again you snowman idiot.
    Points Awarded:

hardball gave Cap dat 4ss 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.

SoV
    "Why always me"

Quote Originally Posted by Cap dat 4ss View Post
    Sov, you invested in pattys fund.
    And what does that have to do with my understanding of the world? Bit naive that you assume things from me investing in Patty's funds, which I only did for fun.

I think you need to get out more if you start assuming things done on SBR as a reflection of person in real life.

onetrickpony
    onetrickpony's Avatar Become A Pro!

u guys are morons like him or not forsy is burying u fuks, u guys rebuttal includes calling him (foreskin) names cause what he says is true and it hurts u

name calling is childish shows u dont have shit on ur mind and cant validate ur point

fuking morons

Sunde91
    Sunde91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

too many still fail to realize what they are dealing with here.

"It can't be bargained with. It can't be reasoned with. It doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until you are dead."

Cyberg, Internetz Champion

Last edited by Sunde91; 07-04-11 at 02:35 AM.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

OTP, that geek ain't burying anybody...

Cap dat 4ss
    okst. -13.5

Pedo-bear himslef shows up to denounce name calling. Thats so noble of you pedofile, molested any kids lately? Maybe sprinkle some curry powder on them before you make your move. How could you resist a little kid smelling like curry with a towel wrapped around his head, you sikk fuk.

onetrickpony

Pedo-bear himslef shows up to denounce name calling. Thats so noble of you pedofile, molested any kids lately? Maybe sprinkle some curry powder on them before you make your move. How could you resist a little kid smelling like curry with a towel wrapped around his head, you sikk fuk.
    good one why u keep posting here havent u been shown the door here enough, its retarded how u keep posting here and no one wants u here. do u not get it, i guess ignorance is bliss. congrats on this account being ghost number #50 u hit the half century mark, keep going pal u will hit 1 hundo in no time.

Cap dat 4ss
    okst. -13.5

Quote Originally Posted by SoV View Post
    And what does that have to do with my understanding of the world? Bit naive that you assume things from me investing in Patty's funds, which I only did for fun.

I think you need to get out more if you start assuming things done on SBR as a reflection of person in real life.
    Sov, like it or not, there are similarities to an online persona and the "real" life of that poster. I can tell a lot about you as a person by your schtick here. just because your on the internet doesnt mean youre an entirely different person, you just take advantage of anonymity to let your suppressed personality take over. Sov stick to the math books guy.

onetrickpony

making multiple accounts on a FORUM screams i NEED attention, i dont get it in my day-to-day interactions. basic psych taught me that.

i wont judge, to each their own i guess

Cuse0323

Opie got the call from the higher ups and the thread delivers.

onetrickpony

calling others names means i have my own faults that i need to mask and i need that superior feeling

must be really hard to get ur point across without the childish name calling

Cap dat 4ss
    okst. -13.5

But theyre just words on a screen pedobear, they dont mean anything. Remember

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

I never understand these Canada vs America e-wars. I can see why they're fun during the Olympics but that's because sport brings out the patriotism in most of us. But really no country is better or worse than the other and both would suffer tremendously if the close relationship shared was somehow fractured. Both are different in some aspects but at the core the average citizen (and that's all we are despite some of us erroneously believing differently about themselves) just wants the same thing: To feel safe when they're walking outside their front door, the chance to make a good life for themselves through hard work while not paying taxes out the nose, the belief that their fellow citizen is more inherently good than evil, the opportunity for their children to receive a quality education, excellent medical facilities to take care of themselves or their loved ones should they sadly need it, the opportunity to share in a democratic election process even if your preferred choice loses, and the hope that the criminal justice system really does work.

I'm a citizen of both countries and they're both flawed in many ways. But I'm very proud of both of my passports and will always defend each against nonsense spewed by those who haven't even lived in both. Or even worse, visited both. If I could take the best aspects of the US and Canada and magically merge them into one place, my gypsy days would finally be over as I'd be living in Utopia. Sadly that's not possible.

Instead of battling with random strangers on a gambling forum, why not look honestly in your own backyard and start to argue with the politicians who have the power to change the things you know are wrong in your own country? No one should be disparaging the other as neither country is perfect. We should be fighting to clean up the mess that these politicians (that we as a majority chose to represent us) have made while ensuring that our own citizens are afforded at least a minimum decent standard of living. That should be our priority. Secondary to that should be ensuring that everyone in this world can eat, has shelter and clean water and can receive medical treatment if necessary. And together both countries should do what they can to ensure those who despise the fundamental belief system shared by both Americans and Canadians are unable to inflict any more damage than they already have. All of this while we stop butting our nose in where it's not only not wanted but isn't really helping to affect positive change.

Happy belated Canada Day and 4th of July everyone. I'm jealous I'm not in that part of the world yet again to experience it but my thoughts are with those of you who are lucky enough to enjoy this holiday weekend.

(sorry for my long diatribe as usual but I've been watching this silently for a few weeks now and thought I'd get it out in one blast )

Cuse0323

Damn you Shari, logic is not allowed here.

onetrickpony

But theyre just words on a screen pedobear, they dont mean anything. Remember

Quote Originally Posted by onetrickpony View Post
    good one why u keep posting here havent u been shown the door here enough, its retarded how u keep posting here and no one wants u here. do u not get it, i guess ignorance is bliss. congrats on this account being ghost number #50 u hit the half century mark, keep going pal u will hit 1 hundo in no time.
    Quote Originally Posted by onetrickpony View Post
    making multiple accounts on a FORUM screams i NEED attention, i dont get it in my day-to-day interactions. basic psych taught me that. i wont judge, to each their own i guess
    when u post under ur original handle i will address u, until then stay across the street, ur presence is not required

SoV
    "Why always me"

Sov, like it or not, there are similarities to an online persona and the "real" life of that poster. I can tell a lot about you as a person by your schtick here. just because your on the internet doesnt mean youre an entirely different person, you just take advantage of anonymity to let your suppressed personality take over. Sov stick to the math books guy.
    I'd love to read your insight about me, and I'll be honest and let you know if you got it correct or not.

As for a suppressed personality, I don't hold back my opinion in real life nor do I fail to do what I intend. Again, let's see what you have to say about my personality, and let me judge your accuracy.

First 12345 Last