Dutch
    Honky Lips
    Dutch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 736

I've always heard cocaine and meth leave your system pretty quick. This will only affect pot heads. The sale of clean urine will become an underground business.

txmagnolia2
    txmagnolia2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

I like it. Do we, the tax payers, get to pay for drug rehab to.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

1/2 will test positive
    then what??

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    1/2 will test positive
    then what??

Then...the next time they roll up to the check counter to get your tax money because they're hungry....have a sign that says " couldha got 5 burgers on the .99 menu at Burger King instead of that $5 rock dumbass....now get the fukk outta here"

robmpink
    Update your status
    robmpink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Misty Croslins entire family. They look like a pack of mutts.

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Quote Originally Posted by underthe total View Post
    hey go fuk urself this is america motha fakker, we got all kinds of problems, but we also have all kinds of opportunities that others dont
    Such as? So you dont mind that ur taxes will be helping to pay to cover these extra costs of such a draconian law?? Think about how much it costs to have someone on welfare verses the cost of keeping someone in jail?? I believe its somewhere in the vicinity of 1000% more to keep them in jail than receive welfare...Id be ANGRY if i knew thats where a % of my taxes were going. Thats money that couldve gone to improving schools, healthcare etc something to help prop up the ecomony, not take from it...

robmpink
    Update your status
    robmpink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    Such as? So you dont mind that ur taxes will be helping to pay to cover these extra costs of such a draconian law?? Think about how much it costs to have someone on welfare verses the cost of keeping someone in jail?? I believe its somewhere in the vicinity of 1000% more to keep them in jail than receive welfare...Id be ANGRY if i knew thats where a % of my taxes were going. Thats money that couldve gone to improving schools, healthcare etc something to help prop up the ecomony, not take from it...
    Rather have that vs being a victim of their crime.

statnerds
    Put me in coach
    statnerds's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

Quote Originally Posted by MB View Post
    This causes way more problems. Stop going after the goddamn people. It's hard for poor folks. Better schools, more jobs, more training...
    Oh, there are better schools, but dems kill voucher programs so the inner city kids, the same ones they profess to care so much about, can keep getting shit 'educations', stay poor as fukk, stay on welfare and get used every election day...

You should start by getting the government the fukk out of education. DOE should be gone. Instead of teaching kids condom use and gender is a choice, how about worrying about reading, writing and arithme-fukkin-tic?!?!?

Good luck getting better schools with the teacher's union. No pay linked to merit. Test scores suck, graduation rates under 60% and these muttafukkers get raises.

Just another huge government scam ran on us taxpayers. School taxes high as fukk, union dues high as fukk for teachers, fukk ton of campaign donations (guess which party those go to) and favorable legislation that keeps standards low and competition out.

CreaturE
    Thanks to everyone helping me!!!
    CreaturE's Avatar Become A Pro!

No one said put the people that turn up positive on the drug tests in jail...
    I was thinking much more on the line of let them fukking starve.

MBENZ
    MBENZ's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10539

Great news,I hope they release statistics on this.Maybe that would open some eyes in other states.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

we have the ability to see our jobs outsourced; so the rich can still be rich!

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

You can only be on welfare for 3 years. After that; you have to find a job or starve. This law was enacted by clinton!

frankzig
    frankzig's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3622

best idea from some type of government should be in all states

Jnas
    Jnas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8549

I guess a lot of people will be losing welfare

rggolds8
    rggolds8's Avatar Become A Pro!

lets hope the rest join in

rocky502
    rocky502's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 225

Watch the crime rate in Florida saw through the roof as a result of this....Hope they are building extra jails so that the tax payer can pay more.....And to think some of you would still call ur country a democracy
    Isn't that sad that you think so little of poor people that the only option is either welfare or crime? Don't you think maybe some just need a kick in the ass to go find a job? Take away the free ride and some of them will choose swim vs. sink and actually get their shit together. Too many are reliant on the govt. teet when they are perfectly capable of getting a job. Look how many immigrants come here with virtually nothing, and one generation later are hard working, home-owning, contributors to society.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

seems like a great simple solution, but its nowhere close.

im slightly in favor of this

Richkas
    Richkas's Avatar Become A Pro!

Its about time they do this.

ttrace35
    ttrace35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

I smoked weed my whole time on parole. A lot of water does the trick. Just a waste of money because there are ways to beat the test.

underthe total
    under
    underthe total's Avatar Become A Pro!

it will not be 100% effective

but at least it will educate the unintelligent about drugs and the ramifications of addiction

ttrace35

no way are you serious. Waste tax payers money telling crackheads that crack is bad

it will not be 100% effective

but at least it will educate the unintelligent about drugs and the ramifications of addiction

underthe total
    under

there children and younger people around them will learn about drugs

doing for them what they cannot do for themselves

why you laugh at that? whats so g.damn funny?

it will keep the boarder liners straight, educate some children, and cut off the drug addicts from government funds

are you stupid or something?

nosniboR11
    fu
    nosniboR11's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ttrace35 View Post
    Drug addiction is a disease. These people are handicapped wiith a disease. This is wrong
    trace has that criminal in him , always will, so he has to depend the low life lazy idiots out there

ttrace35

I'm not saying its a bad idea, under. I'm just saying that educating the drug addicts will do little if nothing to stop the drug use. But that's not the issue here. Nobady gives a fukk about these people and their dope habit. People just don't like other people getting a free ride. If this is a way to cut people off, then everybody loves it. You could give a fukk if they all OD tomorrow.

natethagreat
    natethagreat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

I like this idea a lot.

natethagreat
    natethagreat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

Think about the kids here fellas, really if you knew how tragic the inner city is, such a problem

underthe total
    under

I'm not saying its a bad idea, under. I'm just saying that educating the drug addicts will do little if nothing to stop the drug use. But that's not the issue here. Nobady gives a fukk about these people and their dope habit. People just don't like other people getting a free ride. If this is a way to cut people off, then everybody loves it. You could give a fukk if they all OD tomorrow.
    i am one of them pal

i got cut off 10 years ago and i had to face reality

i assume you dont know much about recovery

ttrace35

i am one of them pal

i got cut off 10 years ago and i had to face reality

i assume you dont know much about recovery
    Got cut off from what? I know enough to know that relapse is a part of recovery. Cut off an addict from public assistance for a failed test? What about her kids that will starve because of this. I would love to hear your story. Might could change my thinking. I have an open mind.

Grandmaster B
    Retired
    Grandmaster B's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by gwiz View Post
    when the governor owns a drug testing company it is no wonder he is going to find a way to get more business

tie in the fact that welfare recipients have no money and have to pay for these tests themselves guess who gets to pay for the tests

just another way for the rich to steal from the tax payer
    thats what drones dont understand...about how white collar crime works

do you think political figures who hold goverment jobs would be AGAINST drug testing for their job?

jonmic
    jonmic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9062

great news, i hope it lasts long term though

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

it's gonna cost for the tests

then when they fail the test. the gov't will find another way to take care of them

good idea, but will just end up costing taxpayer more money

underthe total
    under

i am an addict

imo a drug addict will not stop until they are completely out of options

maybe making them getting their check difficult and even denied will help them. in addiction you don't have the ability to help themselves

if people starve and die then its not the fault of the testing program........

i have a hard opinion, i suffered, my family suffered, in the end i wasn't owed anything. i wasn't deserving of a glass of water. fuk the people that think the government is a place to get help. the society as we we built was that of a free society to make your own decisions.

it wasn't until the later years that we added programs to help the poverty

they are broke because they make the wrong decisions, the government propping them up is just aiding in their inability to make improvements.

they are enabling drug addiction by giving them money
    Last edited by underthe total; 06-07-11 at 09:18 PM.

underthe total
    under

oh and relaps is not part of recovery

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Got cut off from what? I know enough to know that relapse is a part of recovery. Cut off an addict from public assistance for a failed test? What about her kids that will starve because of this. I would love to hear your story. Might could change my thinking. I have an open mind.

C'mon 'Trigger man....really? For one...that is on HER back...noone else and do you really think a crack head or meth addict is gonna spend $15 on a can of Enfamil...or some mac n cheese or bread and Peanut butter for her kids....or buy more rock?

ttrace35

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    C'mon 'Trigger man....really? For one...that is on HER back...noone else and do you really think a crack head or meth addict is gonna spend $15 on a can of Enfamil...or some mac n cheese or bread and Peanut butter for her kids....or buy more rock?
    I'm just talkin from an addict point of view. Underthetotal said he is an addict. No addict just walks away clean. Its a lifelong battle. You guys all want to vut welfare and food stamps. Watch the crime rate soar. When your wives are getting robbed coming from the grocery store, you will vote to give them their little bit of money their getting.

First 12345 Last