bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

God Bless America, my hommmmmmme sweeeeeeeet hommmmmmmmmmme!

Sorry Canadians that the only reason anyone even knows you exist is your proximity to the US so you have nothing worth thinking about in your own country so you focus all your attention on the US even though you know we dont give a **** what you communist polar bear fuckers think, have fun playing in the snow all year long just dont get frostbite, I hear those 6-8 month waits behind 10k addicts getting their prescriptions filled in the ER can be a real bitch

Only thing nice about Canada is they allow online gambling, of course I hear some of their banks are rejecting online gambling transactions lately so it prolly wont be long til copycat Canada bars that too. Only ppl in the world that think Canada is better than the US are Canadians and Muslims.
    Last edited by bettilimbroke999; 05-19-11 at 02:55 PM.

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

Quote Originally Posted by bettilimbroke999 View Post

Sorry Canadians that the only reason anyone even knows you exist is your proximity to the US so you have nothing worth thinking about in your own country so you focus all your attention on the US even though you know we dont give a **** what you communist polar bear fuckers think, have fun playing in the snow all year long just dont get frostbite, I hear those 6-8 month waits behind 10k addicts getting their prescriptions filled in the ER can be a real bitch

Only thing nice about Canada is they allow online gambling, of course I hear some of their banks are rejecting online gambling transactions lately so it prolly wont be long til copycat Canada bars that too. Only ppl in the world that think Canada is better than the US are Canadians and Muslims.
    Yikes.

bettilimbroke999

Threads like this upset me, the sacrifices (financially and with blood) that the US has made over the last 100 years have saved the world 100x over, forsberg would be bent over for a Nazi train to be run on his ass right now if it werent for the US instead of typing hate filled shit. I also think the incredible philanthropic donations the US has given should be focused only on domestic charities now since the 100s of billions we have donated to Africa, Haiti and every where else are apparently nothing.

When you are successful and the largest superpower in the world that defends the planet free of charge (as forsberg admits a couple hunters with shotguns could take over their pussy ass country in 5 minutes if the Canadians didnt cry to the US to protect them) and makes the largest charitable contributions in the history of the world and get rewarded by being the most hated I say **** him, no more protection to Canada or the rest of the world or 100s of billions to impoverished nations and **** em if they dont like speakin German and livin in a concentration camp waitin to be gassed, ungrateful ***** oughta quit watchin Al-Jazeera and worshipping some Middle Easterners that would cut their whole families infidel heads off in about 5 secs if they even saw them in their country and thank the US for Canada even existing today without a Nazi flag flying overhead
    Last edited by bettilimbroke999; 05-19-11 at 03:19 PM.

forsberg21
    forsberg21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2601

Threads like this upset me, the sacrifices (financially and with blood) that the US has made over the last 100 years have saved the world 100x over, forsberg would be bent over for a Nazi train to be run on his ass right now if it werent for the US instead of typing hate filled shit. I also think the incredible philanthropic donations the US has given should be focused only on domestic charities now since the 100s of billions we have donated to Africa, Haiti and every where else are apparently nothing.

When you are successful and the largest superpower in the world that defends the planet free of charge (as forsberg admits a couple hunters with shotguns could take over their pussy ass country in 5 minutes if the Canadians didnt cry to the US to protect them) and makes the largest charitable contributions in the history of the world and get rewarded by being the most hated I say **** him, no more protection to Canada or the rest of the world or 100s of billions to impoverished nations and **** em if they dont like speakin German and livin in a concentration camp waitin to be gassed, ungrateful ***** oughta quit watchin Al-Jazeera and worshipping some Middle Easterners that would cut their whole families infidel heads off in about 5 secs if they even saw them in their country and thank the US for Canada even existing today without a Nazi flag flying overhead
    WOW. LOL. UNREAL.

How can I even reply to that? I think that steam was coming out of your ears when you wrote that! I bolded the parts I thought were best (aka. made you look like the ignorant, waste of skin, redneck American you truly are).

Aside from the rants in your posts, you continue to lie. I never said "as forsberg admits a couple hunters with shotguns could take over their pussy ass country in 5 minutes". This is a lie. Show me where I said that and I'll show you a unicorn.

Anyways, with what you write on here, you're digging your own grave. You ruin your reputation with every keystroke you take. When I read what you say, I think to myself, the person on the other side of the monitor must be some 40 year old, extremely uneducated, ignorant, severely close minded, brainwashed bigot that has never left the confines of their home state, let alone their country, in their entire life. Your life must be very sad.

You fail to see that the US is on an irreversible decline. Your economy, US dollar, unemployment, rate of growth, growing dependency oil foreign oil, banking system, infrastructure, housing market, public education are reasons why the US's future prospects look dim. If I were an investor, I wouldn't touch the US with a ten foot pole. You come on here, pound your chest, and claim the exact opposite with absolutely nothing to back up your story. You must be on some wicked drug old man.

Here's an interesting point:

Population of Canada: 34,000,000
    Population of the US: 300,000,000+

Donations to Haiti by Canadians: $170,000,000
    Donations to Haiti by Americans: $219,000,000

http://www.guardian.co.uk/news/datab...ntry-donations

If you can't figure out what I'm trying to get at, the doubts of you not having a brain in your head will disappear.

bettilimbroke999

The US future is not so bright, we had our run as the greatest superpower in history that saved and defended the world like superman for over 200 years, maybe its time for other countries to fund their own defense capable of actually fending off an attack but in reality theyll just save the money and watch the world burn, then they'll really "hate" the Nazis that take over their country and gas them in ovens all day long and really "hate" that the US went down and wasnt there to defend them.

What do you want us to do about the US economy? We've moved into a different age, in China you can pay someone a quarter an hour to produce stuff while in the US the unions want 50 an hour, so all the US companies go to communist China to make shit for nothing, that aint good when you consider we're operating in a now global economy. The US and Canada's unemployment rates are both around 8%, ever heard of something called a global financial crisis, yea its not just the US that is suffering as you somehow believe.

You basically live in a country that if not for natural resources would be broke, Im not exactly sure how the US is supposed to copy your impressive economic system based on selling us your countries natural resources and depending on our army to protect your lives but thanks for the tips.

frizzelli
    frizzelli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Wow bettilimibroke999 keep sounding dumber and dumber with each and every post, didn't think it was possible.

forsberg21

The US future is not so bright, we had our run as the greatest superpower in history that saved and defended the world like superman for over 200 years, maybe its time for other countries to fund their own defense capable of actually fending off an attack but in reality theyll just save the money and watch the world burn, then they'll really "hate" the Nazis that take over their country and gas them in ovens all day long and really "hate" that the US went down and wasnt there to defend them.

What do you want us to do about the US economy? We've moved into a different age, in China you can pay someone a quarter an hour to produce stuff while in the US the unions want 50 an hour, so all the US companies go to communist China to make shit for nothing, that aint good when you consider we're operating in a now global economy. The US and Canada's unemployment rates are both around 8%, ever heard of something called a global financial crisis, yea its not just the US that is suffering as you somehow believe.

You basically live in a country that if not for natural resources would be broke, Im not exactly sure how the US is supposed to copy your impressive economic system based on selling us your countries natural resources and depending on our army to protect your lives but thanks for the tips.
    Greatest superpower in history? Defended the world against what? You're just ticked off that the funding associated with the US military is one of the main reasons why you're nation is drowning with trillion dollar debts, or at least you should be.

The British Empire was actually the greatest empire in history. There's a saying that "The Sun Never Sets On The British Empire". The US is one country, look what the British Empire had, well you can count them all yourself:

This self proclaimed greatest superpower in the world status is something that was fabricated by whatever media outlet you've been brainwashed by. The US had its run from the 1940's or so, and this run will end within 20 years or so when the Chinese take over, if they haven't already (do you think your media would actually tell you the truth if things were worse than they actually were?). 80 years of rule doesn't compare to the centuries the British Empire enjoyed. On top of this, the British were able to maintain their power while constantly being attacked by the French, Spanish, Vikings, Prussians, the list goes on and on.

"in China you can pay someone a quarter an hour to produce stuff while in the US the unions want 50 an hour". This is another one of your lies. You're not even close. You just make things up as you write them.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...in_China_(PRC)

"The US and Canada's unemployment rates are both around 8%". You lie again. May 2011 unemployment figures show the US has an unemployment rate of 9.0% while Canada's is 7.6%. Why do you bother to lie so much, you get exposed every single time.

http://www.bls.gov/news.release/empsit.nr0.htm
    http://www.statcan.gc.ca/subjects-su...**_id=twtB0063

"You basically live in a country that if not for natural resources would be broke". This is another one of your beyond retarded theories. Canada's largest and most profitable companies are banks and financial institutions you ignorant fool. Why don't you ever do the 5 seconds of research on Google instead of spewing out complete and utter nonsense out of your Big Mac eating mouth.

http://www.forbes.com/2005/11/22/for...da40_land.html

You are the stereotypical American fool that knows nothing about the world he lives in. Nothing. Yet, he goes around thinking every country is sh*t in comparison to the US. There are better countries out there than the US, especially nowadays. The US has had their time. You have lost so many freedoms, it feels like a you're living in a police state. No online gaming and TSA molestation are just a couple. The entire world hates the US. Your people and their thunderthighs and penguin like waddles are so funny to look at. The length of lines that I've seen at McDonald's while in the US makes me think that they're giving food out for free. It's people like you that makes the US the bad joke it is. Do you think you're doing a good job of representing your country on here? Am I supposed to think that everybody in the US is this uneducated, ignorant, redneck slob like you from my dialogue with you? Keep spewing your manure, you're just digging your own grave.

bettilimbroke999

Fors you're fuckin nuts but good luck when the US goes down considering 73% of your exports go to one country and besides running banks that tend to collapse during financial meltdown that will follow your country aint got shit, you work service sector jobs to a great degree for US companies and bragging that you got 7.6% unemployment to our 8.7% is fuckin retarded, like that's a big enough difference to brag about.

For about the first time I ever I clicked on one of your pointless stats which always justifies my argument over yours but your too stupid to realize that so who cares, you love to put so much effort cuttin and pasting wikipedia arguments to show a 1% difference like that justifies you're retarded ass argument of how much better Canada is doing than the US, yea 1% lower unemployment congratulations . But I clicked on your Chinese stat bc it was obvious you were acting even more retarded than usual, did you actually look at the chart or did u just cut and paste knowing that I never click on them? Bc the chart shows an average MONTHLY WAGE of 120-200 depending on what province you're in, that's an average of less than 40 dollars PER WEEK, if you consider an average work week to be lets say 50 hours in China (prolly more like 70 but lets pretend its 50 so I dont have to get another cut and past wikipedia article response) then they're pullin a good 80 cents an hour, are you arguing in support of my arguments or against them, you always provide incredible support for everything I say but you and the Canucks who the education system has obviously failed somehow think that you're winning the argument.

So basically you're argument is Canada's doing great bc they have 1% less unemployment

Chinas got high minimum wage average 80 cents/hour

Your think your intelligent bc you outsmarted a polar bear to become valedictorian of your high school but that doesnt impress Americans like myself who dont consider multiplication advanced math and live in a country that contains 300 million citizens that win 40% the Nobel prizes, the entire rest of the world manages to win the other 60%

Ya know before ya piss your pants and say noooooo you lie it was 1.1% difference in unemployment and 82 cents an hour for the average Chinaman and get all your braindead fellow Canuck posters to say yea he really proved his point ay, American tried to downplay it .1% he caught him in a huge lie ay I would like to let you in on a little secret.

Canada = the US, your country's fate is directly tied into ours, you're country follows us like logs of shit down the comode and I know you think your banks are run so great and ours were just run by idiots and blah blah blah but guess what the truth is your country is virtually IDENTICAL to the US, you got your manufacturing jobs going out the window, you got your all service sector economy, you got your banks that you think are fuckin infallible but just a mortgage crisis away from destruction, you got your overpriced homes that ppl are trying to buy with a fuckin 9 buck an hour part-time job, you got your ridiculous credit debt and when the shit hits the fan youll be going down as well I assure you, but keep fooling yourself into thinkin Canada is so much safer economically than the US, youll enjoy just as deep a depression as we go into and find out for yourself.
    Last edited by bettilimbroke999; 05-20-11 at 12:11 AM.

bettilimbroke999

US Nobel prize winners 320

Canadian Nobel prize winners 15

Nice to see that so-called superior Canadian education delivering the expected results instead of just revealing you to be a bunch of cocky beer-swillin hockey fans that drastically overestimate their education/intelligence especially when making comparisons to the far superior Americans

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

Nice to see that superior Canadian education delivering the expected results instead of just being a bunch of cocky hockey fans that drastically overestimate their education/intelligence especially when comparing to the far superior Americans
    Seeing as there have been far more Americans that have existed on this planet I'm not suprised by this number.

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by CanuckG View Post
    Seeing as there have been far more Americans that have existed on this planet I'm not suprised by this number.
    Well we dont have 22x the population of Canada like we have Nobels (US has 9x the population) and considering we got 30% of our population black and Mexicans vs about 4% black/mexican Canadians that lets face it are about as likely to produce a Nobel as a kid with downs syndrome I'd say we've got yall pretty well pwned in the education department, but swill another 12-pack of Molson and Im sure youll see things in Canadas favor again

forsberg21

Fors you're fuckin nuts but good luck when the US goes down considering 73% of your exports go to one country and besides running banks that tend to collapse during financial meltdown that will follow your country aint got shit, you work service sector jobs to a great degree for US companies and bragging that you got 7.6% unemployment to our 8.7% is fuckin retarded, like that's a big enough difference to brag about.

For about the first time I ever I clicked on one of your pointless stats which always justifies my argument over yours but your too stupid to realize that so who cares, you love to put so much effort cuttin and pasting wikipedia arguments to show a 1% difference like that justifies you're retarded ass argument of how much better Canada is doing than the US, yea 1% lower unemployment congratulations . But I clicked on your Chinese stat bc it was obvious you were acting even more retarded than usual, did you actually look at the chart or did u just cut and paste knowing that I never click on them? Bc the chart shows an average MONTHLY WAGE of 120-200 depending on what province you're in, that's an average of less than 40 dollars PER WEEK, if you consider an average work week to be lets say 50 hours in China (prolly more like 70 but lets pretend its 50 so I dont have to get another cut and past wikipedia article response) then they're pullin a good 80 cents an hour, are you arguing in support of my arguments or against them, you always provide incredible support for everything I say but you and the Canucks who the education system has obviously failed somehow think that you're winning the argument.

So basically you're argument is Canada's doing great bc they have 1% less unemployment

Chinas got high minimum wage average 80 cents/hour

Your think your intelligent bc you outsmarted a polar bear to become valedictorian of your high school but that doesnt impress Americans like myself who dont consider multiplication advanced math and live in a country that contains 300 million citizens that win 40% the Nobel prizes, the entire rest of the world manages to win the other 60%

Ya know before ya piss your pants and say noooooo you lie it was 1.1% difference in unemployment and 82 cents an hour for the average Chinaman and get all your braindead fellow Canuck posters to say yea he really proved his point ay, American tried to downplay it .1% he caught him in a huge lie ay I would like to let you in on a little secret.

Canada = the US, your country's fate is directly tied into ours, you're country follows us like logs of shit down the comode and I know you think your banks are run so great and ours were just run by idiots and blah blah blah but guess what the truth is your country is virtually IDENTICAL to the US, you got your manufacturing jobs going out the window, you got your all service sector economy, you got your banks that you think are fuckin infallible but just a mortgage crisis away from destruction, you got your overpriced homes that ppl are trying to buy with a fuckin 9 buck an hour part-time job, you got your ridiculous credit debt and when the shit hits the fan youll be going down as well I assure you, but keep fooling yourself into thinkin Canada is so much safer economically than the US, youll enjoy just as deep a depression as we go into and find out for yourself.
    "you work service sector jobs to a great degree for US companies" - Would you care to provide a reference to this, or is this just your personal opinion? I have already provided you with a reference that Canada's top 10 employers are financial institutions and energy companies that are strictly Canadian owned, and ironically, conducting operations in the US and making profits from US workers.

Get your facts straight. "you got 7.6% unemployment to our 8.7%". I provided a link showing that the unemployment rate in the US is 9.0%. From there, that's a 1.4% difference and I'm going to show you why that's such a huge difference.

The US has a labour force of 154,500,000 people: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...y_labour_force

When you apply the 9.0% unemployment rate to that, that equals 13,905,000 unemployed people. When you apply Canada's 7.6% rate of unemployment to a labour force of 154,500,000, that equals 11,742,000 unemployed people. If the US had Canada's unemployment rate, 2,163,000 more people in the labour force would have jobs. That is OVER TWO MILLION JOBS. Do you get it now? Even the slightest increase/decrease in the unemployment rate can shift the size of people who are employed/unemployed by massive numbers. Does this make sense to you?

Earlier you said that Chinese workers were making $0.25 cents and hour. From the source I provided earlier, the minimum wages ranged from $163 to $200 USD a month from the first 4 regions listed. If you factor a 40 hour work week, that's $1.02 an hour to $1.25 an hour. If you factor in a 60 hour work week, that's $0.68 an hour to
    $0.83 cents an hour. My point is that you lie. You come on here and just throw numbers out of your ass. Your fictional statement that Chinese workers get $0.25 cents an hour is nowhere close to the factual $1.02-$1.25 to $0.68-$0.83 minimum wage that Chinese workers get. I would like to point out that my stats are based on minimum wage. Chances are, factory workers are paid more than someone working at McDonald's.

As for your last paragraph, do you have ANY SOURCES to back up those words? Or are they just another one of your ridiculous, incoherent rants? Fact: while American banks were getting bailouts, Canadian banks were recording multi billion dollar profits each quarter. Just because the US suffered, and is still suffering, from a devastating recession, doesn't mean Canada did too. Canada is governed in a more fiscally conservative and responsible manner than the US. McDonald's workers can't get $200,000 mortgages in Canada like they could in the US. Read this if you don't believe me:

http://www.theguardian.pe.ca/Busines...stics-Canada/1

forsberg21

Nice to see that so-called superior Canadian education delivering the expected results instead of just revealing you to be a bunch of cocky beer-swillin hockey fans that drastically overestimate their education/intelligence especially when making comparisons to the far superior Americans
    Are you on that list? If not, then STFU.

The public school system is superior because it teaches children about common sense and how to form proper arguments, which are clearly non existent in every single thing you've written about on here.

I'll admit, the US does possess many world class post secondary institutions, and hence so many Nobel Prizes, but only a tiny fraction of your citizens attend these institutions.

Being a retard in a country that has won more Nobel Prizes than any other country still means you're retarded.

aqaz69
    aqaz69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Good god how can you Canada-bashing American posters have the balls to bash Canada?

Your country is broke, obese, and people die every day because they can't afford health care. Your gov doesn't give a shit about the lives of it's citizens..why do you think it allows you the carry guns so freely? The murder rate is 10x larger than in almost every major city in the USA and most of it is gun-related. Yet you are too stupid to realize this fact. No wonder your educational system is ranked so low. Not to mention how ignorant you are..do you really think our police forces and military forces ride around on horseback in instead of cars and F-18 Hornets? And btw..for those of you who think Canada is cold..the climate in almost every major city here is no different than NY, Chicago, or Boston. Get with it folks, and get a grip on your own reality. Oh and one more thing..our women are way hotter than your bucktoothed fat ass women!

JW Cash
    JW Cash's Avatar Become A Pro!

if you lived in canada and had to watch the canooks choke again......you would be pissed too

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by aqaz69 View Post
    Good god how can you Canada-bashing American posters have the balls to bash Canada?

Your country is broke, obese, and people die every day because they can't afford health care. Your gov doesn't give a shit about the lives of it's citizens..why do you think it allows you the carry guns so freely? The murder rate is 10x larger than in almost every major city in the USA and most of it is gun-related. Yet you are too stupid to realize this fact. No wonder your educational system is ranked so low. Not to mention how ignorant you are..do you really think our police forces and military forces ride around on horseback in instead of cars and F-18 Hornets? And btw..for those of you who think Canada is cold..the climate in almost every major city here is no different than NY, Chicago, or Boston. Get with it folks, and get a grip on your own reality. Oh and one more thing..our women are way hotter than your bucktoothed fat ass women!
    Are your peaceful cities still on fire?

I want to move to Vancouver and enjoy the peaceful way of life with all those nice educated ppl that really care about each other

Roadtrip635
    Roadtrip635's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21078

Every country on the planet has their problems, even your utopian Canada.

The U.S. has a violence rate of 466 crimes per 100,000 residents, Canada 935, Australia 92 and South Africa 1,609.

And btw..for those of you who think Canada is cold..the climate in almost every major city here is no different than NY, Chicago, or Boston.
    It is compared to Miami, Atlanta, New Orleans, Houston, Phoenix, San Diego etc.

Not bashing, just saying there's no such thing as perfect. Everybody has their own issues.

aqaz69

Quote Originally Posted by Roadtrip635 View Post
    Every country on the planet has their problems, even your utopian Canada. It is compared to Miami, Atlanta, New Orleans, Houston, Phoenix, San Diego etc. Not bashing, just saying there's no such thing as perfect. Everybody has their own issues.
    Got news for you bud..The Daily Mail is one of the most famous (and ridiculous) tabloid newspapers in the UK. Not exactly the most scholarly resource if you get my drift. As for the waiting list, what good is having to wait less if you can't even afford the non-emergency or emergency procedure in the first place?

aqaz69

bettilimbroke999,
    Last time I checked, Buffalo looks like this every day

soxwin
    soxwin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7162

You guys better stop the Canada bashing now. Montreal police are getting ready to prosecute you like they went after Zedeno Chara

bettilimbroke999

We just need to invade Canada and take it over so the Canucks will stop bitching, we can start the invasion tomorrow after breakfast and declare victory around noon

biggie12
    biggie12's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1276

You all just need to burn one down and get laid. problem solved.

First 1234