1. #36
    ryanXL977
    ryanXL977's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-24-08
    Posts: 20,615

    Quote Originally Posted by ms61853 View Post
    Why don't read about him "doing his job" in 1999 before Bush was even around.

    http://www.nationalreview.com/commen...0407260119.asp
    notice how all the people who worked under bush get blamed for everything, blame starts at the bottom apparently.

    paul oneill
    richard clarke
    the grunts in abu ghraib
    the list goes on and on

    its never bushes fault dude
    are you this dumb

    if a company goes under, do they blame the stockboys?

  2. #37
    Mudcat
    Mudcat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-21-05
    Posts: 9,288

    I still don't have my pizza. I don't think the tip problem is due to "nigros" at all.

    I think it's that it takes 8 hours for the pizza to arrive because the delivery boy is too busy squeezing his zits.

    SBR Founder Join Date: 7/21/2005


  3. #38
    ms61853
    ms61853's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-10-07
    Posts: 731

    Quote Originally Posted by ryanXL977 View Post
    notice how all the people who worked under bush get blamed for everything, blame starts at the bottom apparently.

    paul oneill
    richard clarke
    the grunts in abu ghraib
    the list goes on and on

    its never bushes fault dude
    are you this dumb

    if a company goes under, do they blame the stockboys?
    So you're saying Clarke's screwup in 1999 was GOVERNOR Bush's fault?

  4. #39
    daggerkobe
    UCONN PK MICH PK PROVIDENCE +2
    daggerkobe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-25-08
    Posts: 10,744

    Since u deliver pizzas..... who do the Pizza Deliverer Union endorse?


    This guy?
    Last edited by daggerkobe; 10-08-08 at 03:04 PM.

  5. #40
    daggerkobe
    UCONN PK MICH PK PROVIDENCE +2
    daggerkobe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-25-08
    Posts: 10,744

    9/11 was his fault dumfvck.

  6. #41
    daggerkobe
    UCONN PK MICH PK PROVIDENCE +2
    daggerkobe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-25-08
    Posts: 10,744

    I wish there was a pizza forum where I can go complain about slow racist delivery boys. Cause I ordered 2 large Hitler specials and ms has yet to deliver them.

  7. #42
    ryanXL977
    ryanXL977's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-24-08
    Posts: 20,615

    i dont care if you deliver pizza or not, i was in texas when bush was governor. he has always been a ****up. his whole life has been ruining companies, everyone he has worked for he has bankrupted, including texas and america

    every single one

  8. #43
    ms61853
    ms61853's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-10-07
    Posts: 731

    Quote Originally Posted by daggerkobe View Post
    9/11 was his fault dumfvck.
    Why don't you look at the quote to which his response was directed?

    Maybe if Clarke had been doing his job for eight years instead of reading Tom Clancy novels, 911 wouldn't have happened.

  9. #44
    ms61853
    ms61853's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-10-07
    Posts: 731

    i dont care if you deliver pizza or not,

    I haven't in 10 years and I don't think he will ever do it again

    i was in texas when bush was governor. he has always been a ****up. his whole life has been ruining companies, everyone he has worked for he has bankrupted, including texas and america

    every single one



    So you are saying that GOVERNOR Bush was responsible for Clark's screw up? Why not; it's pretty fashionable to arbitrarily blame Bush for everything.

  10. #45
    ryanXL977
    ryanXL977's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-24-08
    Posts: 20,615

    yes, clarke , who running around telling everyone somethiing was coming, while bush ignored his own pdb on his ranch

    its clarkes fault

    its not bushes fault
    nothing is the presidents fault

    its everyone elses

    wmds? not bush
    911? not bush
    deficit and debt? not bush
    katrina and cia leaks? not bush
    nothing is bushes fault

    he is the goddamn president, what exactly is he doing?

  11. #46
    ms61853
    ms61853's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-10-07
    Posts: 731

    Quote Originally Posted by ryanXL977 View Post
    yes, clarke , who running around telling everyone somethiing was coming, while bush ignored his own pdb on his ranch

    its clarkes fault

    its not bushes fault
    nothing is the presidents fault

    its everyone elses

    wmds? not bush
    911? not bush
    deficit and debt? not bush
    katrina and cia leaks? not bush
    nothing is bushes fault

    he is the goddamn president, what exactly is he doing?
    From the 911 Commission Report:

    Richard Clarke told us that he was concerned about the danger posed by aircraft in the context of protecting the Atlanta Olympics of 1996,the White House complex,and the 2001 G-8 summit in Genoa.

    But he attributed his awareness more to Tom Clancy novels than to warnings from the intelligence community. He did not, or could not, press the government to work on the systemic issues of how to strengthen the layered security defenses to protect aircraft against hijackings or put the adequacy of air defenses against suicide hijackers on the national policy agenda.


    Citing hare-brained schemes out of Tom Clancy novels isn't telling us "something is coming."

  12. #47
    daggerkobe
    UCONN PK MICH PK PROVIDENCE +2
    daggerkobe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-25-08
    Posts: 10,744

    Why just go back to 1999? Why not go back to the 1980s when Reagan funded and trained Osama to become the great terrorist? Why not 1990 when Bush put US troops in Saudi Arabia which angered Osama so much he declared jihad on the US?

    Because you're a nincumpoop with an IQ of a gnat.

    9/11 would just be another date if Bush & Con Rice weren't asleep at the wheels when explicit and specific warnings of the attack were being delivered by Richard Clarke.

    Where is my damn pizza??????????

  13. #48
    ms61853
    ms61853's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-10-07
    Posts: 731

    Quote Originally Posted by daggerkobe View Post
    Why just go back to 1999? Why not go back to the 1980s when Reagan funded and trained Osama to become the great terrorist?
    Bin Laden, CIA links hogwash

    http://www.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/asiapc...ers/index.html

    The story about bin Laden and the CIA -- that the CIA funded bin Laden or trained bin Laden -- is simply a folk myth. There's no evidence of this. In fact, there are very few things that bin Laden, Ayman al-Zawahiri and the U.S. government agree on. They all agree that they didn't have a relationship in the 1980s. And they wouldn't have needed to. Bin Laden had his own money, he was anti-American and he was operating secretly and independently.

    The real story here is the CIA didn't really have a clue about who this guy was until 1996 when they set up a unit to really start tracking him.

  14. #49
    ryanXL977
    ryanXL977's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-24-08
    Posts: 20,615

    you are wrong there dude. we funded and trained afghan rebels in the 1980s
    why dont your presidents have to obey the law? why do you support all these wars that create more enemies than we can ever kill

  15. #50
    nosniboR11
    fu
    nosniboR11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-02-08
    Posts: 10,043

    Texas is bankrupt? OH RYAN you are such an idiot. Best state in the country, now if your looking for a BANKRUPT state, take a look at your gay state.

  16. #51
    reno cool
    the meaning of harm
    reno cool's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-02-08
    Posts: 3,567

    Quote Originally Posted by ms61853 View Post
    True conservatism?

    Communist Party Endorses Obama

    http://www.sportsbookreview.com/forum/players-ta...ses-obama.html
    oh the horror, the communists are coming. The will force you to have health care and education, and won't allow you to attack sovereign countries. That old propaganda game is over. You can't fool all of the people all of the time.

    By the way. There is a difference between preemptive war, and preemptive airport security. HUGE difference

  17. #52
    ms61853
    ms61853's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-10-07
    Posts: 731

    Quote Originally Posted by ryanXL977 View Post
    you are wrong there dude. we funded and trained afghan rebels in the 1980s
    But not Osama bin Laden. The U.S. supported only the indigenous Afghan mujahideen. They did not even have contact with the foreign mujahideen (bin Laden).

    CNN terrorism analyst Peter Bergen says the notion that Osama bin Laden once worked for the CIA is "simply a folk myth" and that there's no shred of evidence to support such theories.

    In fact, there are very few things that bin Laden, Ayman al-Zawahiri and the U.S. government agree on. They all agree that they didn't have a relationship in the 1980s. And they wouldn't have needed to. Bin Laden had his own money, he was anti-American and he was operating secretly and independently.

  18. #53
    ryanXL977
    ryanXL977's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-24-08
    Posts: 20,615

    are you one of the guys who said bin laden and saddam had links when they pretty much are as opposed as any two people could be

  19. #54
    reno cool
    the meaning of harm
    reno cool's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-02-08
    Posts: 3,567

    Quote Originally Posted by ms61853 View Post
    But not Osama bin Laden. The U.S. supported only the indigenous Afghan mujahideen. They did not even have contact with the foreign mujahideen (bin Laden).

    CNN terrorism analyst Peter Bergen says the notion that Osama bin Laden once worked for the CIA is "simply a folk myth" and that there's no shred of evidence to support such theories.

    In fact, there are very few things that bin Laden, Ayman al-Zawahiri and the U.S. government agree on. They all agree that they didn't have a relationship in the 1980s. And they wouldn't have needed to. Bin Laden had his own money, he was anti-American and he was operating secretly and independently.
    the support came through Pakistan.

  20. #55
    ms61853
    ms61853's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-10-07
    Posts: 731

    Quote Originally Posted by reno cool View Post
    the support came through Pakistan.
    They didn't need support. Read carefully:

    <b>In fact, there are very few things that bin Laden, Ayman al-Zawahiri and the U.S. government agree on. They all agree that they didn't have a relationship in the 1980s. And they wouldn't have needed to. Bin Laden had his own money, he was anti-American and he was operating secretly and independently.</b>

  21. #56
    ryanXL977
    ryanXL977's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-24-08
    Posts: 20,615

    Quote Originally Posted by ms61853 View Post
    They didn't need support. Read carefully:

    In fact, there are very few things that bin Laden, Ayman al-Zawahiri and the U.S. government agree on. They all agree that they didn't have a relationship in the 1980s. And they wouldn't have needed to. Bin Laden had his own money, he was anti-American and he was operating secretly and independently.
    a: why do you hitch your trailer to a political party?
    b: when was it you decided to blame underlings and everyone for the failures of this administration
    C: how are we better off than we were before bush
    D: how do you decide which blogs to believe and which ones to disregard

  22. #57
    reno cool
    the meaning of harm
    reno cool's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-02-08
    Posts: 3,567

    Quote Originally Posted by ms61853 View Post
    They didn't need support. Read carefully:

    In fact, there are very few things that bin Laden, Ayman al-Zawahiri and the U.S. government agree on. They all agree that they didn't have a relationship in the 1980s. And they wouldn't have needed to. Bin Laden had his own money, he was anti-American and he was operating secretly and independently.
    I'm saying that support for rebels came through Pakistan from the US. It was not just local Afghanis.

  23. #58
    daggerkobe
    UCONN PK MICH PK PROVIDENCE +2
    daggerkobe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-25-08
    Posts: 10,744

    Au contraire numbnuts......

    Http://www.democracynow.org/2004/6/1...agan_armed_the

    Racist pizza boy gets PUNK'D again.

  24. #59
    ms61853
    ms61853's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-10-07
    Posts: 731

    Quote Originally Posted by daggerkobe View Post
    Au contraire numbnuts......

    Http://www.democracynow.org/2004/6/1...agan_armed_the

    Racist pizza boy gets PUNK'D again.
    The US funded the native muhajideen but did not fund bin Laden. What is so hard to understand about that? Are you now going to call CNN a blog?

  25. #60
    daggerkobe
    UCONN PK MICH PK PROVIDENCE +2
    daggerkobe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-25-08
    Posts: 10,744

    http://www.slate.com/Id/2102243

    Where's my pizza boy?

  26. #61
    ms61853
    ms61853's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-10-07
    Posts: 731

    Quote Originally Posted by daggerkobe View Post
    http://www.slate.com/Id/2102243

    Where's my pizza boy?
    Do you even read or understand what you post or follow your line of argument? There is nothing in you article which suggests Reagan trained or funded bin Laden. That's not the point the article is making at all. You pretend to be knowledgeable, but you are an idiot.

  27. #62
    picantel
    picantel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-17-05
    Posts: 4,262
    Betpoints: 156

    Man dagger you sure got put in your place but a pizza delivery guy who quit school in 7th grade to join the clan.

    SBR Founder Join Date: 9/17/2005


  28. #63
    daggerkobe
    UCONN PK MICH PK PROVIDENCE +2
    daggerkobe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-25-08
    Posts: 10,744

    Osama fought alongside the "freedom fighters" using their US funded weapons and since he was not a skilled fighter or knowledgeable about the region he had to be trained by the same fighters that were CIA trained.

    Without Reagans funding and training Afghan fighters, Afghanistan would never have become the home of Osama and Al Qaeda.

    Reagan created Osama & Al Qaeda, history shows this very fact.

    Get your head out of that KKK hood and deliver my pizza.

  29. #64
    daggerkobe
    UCONN PK MICH PK PROVIDENCE +2
    daggerkobe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-25-08
    Posts: 10,744

    Any more BLOGS trying to discredit Richard Clarke? I mean from authors that aren't convicts or supporter of criminals.

    Richard Clarke = American Hero
    Bush = Mass murderer of 5000+ Americans and 100,000+ Iraqi civilians. Who's the real Butcher of Baghdad?

  30. #65
    ms61853
    ms61853's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-10-07
    Posts: 731

    Osama fought alongside the "freedom fighters" using their US funded weapons and since he was not a skilled fighter or knowledgeable about the region he had to be trained by the same fighters that were CIA trained.


    So now the tap dancing starts.

    What about this do you not understand?

    [B]In fact, there are very few things that bin Laden, Ayman al-Zawahiri and the U.S. government agree on. They all agree that they didn't have a relationship in the 1980s. And they wouldn't have needed to. Bin Laden had his own money, he was anti-American and he was operating secretly and independently.

    Without Reagans funding and training Afghan fighters, Afghanistan would never have become the home of Osama and Al Qaeda.


    There's no point in getting into what might've, could've happened because there is simply no way to prove or disprove any of that. The point is Reagan never funded or trained bin Laden, either directly or indirectly.

    Reagan created Osama & Al Qaeda, history shows this very fact.


    Ridiculous. Reagan helped get the Soviets out of Afghanistan. Nothing more. Nothing less.

  31. #66
    ms61853
    ms61853's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-10-07
    Posts: 731

    Quote Originally Posted by daggerkobe View Post
    Any more BLOGS trying to discredit Richard Clarke? I mean from authors that aren't convicts or supporter of criminals.

    Richard Clarke = American Hero
    Bush = Mass murderer of 5000+ Americans and 100,000+ Iraqi civilians. Who's the real Butcher of Baghdad?
    Since you consider CNN and the London telegraph to be blogs, what is there to post that isn't from a blog?

    The irony is that you posted from a blog to try and make your asinine point about Reagan.

    Oh, and you also consider the 911 Commission report to be a blog, I guess.

  32. #67
    tacomax
    SBR Problem Poster 2007-08
    tacomax's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-10-05
    Posts: 9,621

    Got there about 7AM. Fished until around noon, got bottomed, and fished using fresh shrimp. Caught one pinfish, one small whiting, one small bluefish, one negrofish which I threw back, and oh yeah, one crab (this one really did hang on till he was all the way up to the pier and went well with my current 'situation'). Not a productive day.
    You kept the whiting but you threw away the negrofish? Your racism extends to fish as well?

    SBR Founder Join Date: 8/10/2005


  33. #68
    masr
    masr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-20-07
    Posts: 3,185
    Betpoints: 66

    I personally think that Bush clan...Cheney, Rumsfield,Wolfowitz,Rove and that token girl...Rice & friends, are a bunch of liars and crooks, that brought this nation down due to greed

  34. #69
    ms61853
    ms61853's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-10-07
    Posts: 731

    Quote Originally Posted by tacomax View Post
    You kept the whiting but you threw away the negrofish? Your racism extends to fish as well?
    Be careful. I can start altering your posted material and reposting it as your original material, too. And I'm better at such things than you.

  35. #70
    tacomax
    SBR Problem Poster 2007-08
    tacomax's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-10-05
    Posts: 9,621

    All in all, it was still better than going to work.
    Better than delivering pizzas? For real?

    SBR Founder Join Date: 8/10/2005


First 123 Last
Top