tacomax
    SBR Problem Poster 2007-08
    tacomax's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1167

Quote Originally Posted by ms61853 View Post
    Be careful. I can start altering your posted material and reposting it as your original material, too. And I'm better at such things than you.
    You mean posting stuff that's made up bullshit? It's well known that you're the expert on that - no-one can compete with you on that score.

masr
    masr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5933

Quote Originally Posted by ryanXL977 View Post
    i dont care if you deliver pizza or not, i was in texas when bush was governor. he has always been a ****up. his whole life has been ruining companies, everyone he has worked for he has bankrupted, including texas and america

every single one
    He even F***ed up the TX Rangers, they still havent recovered

ryanXL977
    ryanXL977's Avatar Become A Pro!

heres what happened with the rangers
    his dad got him a buy in for 600k, about 1-2 yrs before the stadium was built, knowing it owuld be built. the minute it was built, his worth went to 20 mil
    he used that money to run for governor
    the rest is history
    he has never done a thing in his life
    he is a complete failure
    always has been

daggerkobe
    UCONN PK MICH PK PROVIDENCE +2
    daggerkobe's Avatar Become A Pro!

Osama was trained and funded by the CIA, unbeknownst to him since everything went through Pakistani cohorts, but the facts clearly show he benefited greatly from Reagan funnelling money, weapons and fighting tactics.

Http://antiwar.com/rep/chuss10.html

Osama fought in secret? Is that why he became a hero to the Arab world when he defeated the larger Soviet forces in front of Arab reporters?

Reagan did force the Soviets out...... and replaced them with a far more dangerous klan that would bring the US to our knees. That's what happens with idiot president with no exit strategy or any sort of aftermath plans. He left the country in the hands of Osama to build his army of terrorists.

I don't use BLOGS.... I cite articles from REPUTABLE authors not blubbering idiots that support criminals.

Still waiting on that pizza.

masr
    masr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5933

Quote Originally Posted by ryanXL977 View Post
    he has never done a thing in his life
    he is a complete failure
    always has been
    He's done coke

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

"Dear God"

, hope you got the letter, and...
    I pray you can make it better down here.
    I don't mean a big reduction in the price of beer
    but all the people that you made in your image, see
    them starving on their feet 'cause they don't get
    enough to eat from God, I can't believe in you

Dear God, sorry to disturb you, but... I feel that I should be heard
    loud and clear. We all need a big reduction in amount of tears
    and all the people that you made in your image, see them fighting
    in the street 'cause they can't make opinions meet about God,
    I can't believe in you

Did you make disease, and the diamond blue? Did you make
    mankind after we made you? And the devil too!

, don't know if you noticed, but... your name is on
    a lot of quotes in this book, and us crazy humans wrote it, you
    should take a look, and all the people that you made in your
    image still believing that junk is true. Well I know it ain't, and
    so do you, dear God, I can't believe in I don't believe in

I won't believe in heaven and hell. No saints, no sinners, no
    devil as well. No pearly gates, no thorny crown. You're always
    letting us humans down. The wars you bring, the babes you
    drown. Those lost at sea and never found, and it's the same the
    whole world 'round. The hurt I see helps to compound that
    Father, Son and Holy Ghost is just somebody's unholy hoax,
    and if you're up there you'd perceive that my heart's here upon
    my sleeve. If there's one thing I don't believe in

it's you....

ms61853
    ms61853's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by tacomax View Post
    You mean posting stuff that's made up bullshit? It's well known that you're the expert on that - no-one can compete with you on that score.
    Yawn. If you think I have posted something that is made up BS, then point it out, so I can kick your ass with your stupidity and disingenuous allegations.

It's 100% provable that what you just posted is made up BS.

ms61853

Quote Originally Posted by daggerkobe View Post
    Osama was trained and funded by the CIA, unbeknownst to him since everything went through Pakistani cohorts, but the facts clearly show he benefited greatly from Reagan funnelling money, weapons and fighting tactics.

Http://antiwar.com/rep/chuss10.html

Osama fought in secret? Is that why he became a hero to the Arab world when he defeated the larger Soviet forces in front of Arab reporters?

Reagan did force the Soviets out...... and replaced them with a far more dangerous klan that would bring the US to our knees. That's what happens with idiot president with no exit strategy or any sort of aftermath plans. He left the country in the hands of Osama to build his army of terrorists.

I don't use BLOGS.... I cite articles from REPUTABLE authors not blubbering idiots that support criminals.

Still waiting on that pizza.
    Antiwar.com? Are you kidding? I'm supposed to take that seriously? Yeah, I'm not even going to read that crap. What's the deal -- You butt buddies with Justin Raimondo?

daggerkobe

Never said the Telegraph was a blog site. But the "article" certainly was. Every paper has blog/opinion sections which was where the buddy to the criminal was put. Good thing because his incoherent rant had nothing of substance or facts in it. And just like a neocon blogger to leave the fact that Clarke worked with Reagan and Bush Sr first.... which made him as credible as you, meaning "0".

As for the 9/11 commission reports...... what does it have to do with Clarke being 100% correct about Al Qaeda's imminent attack by hijacking planes? And that Bush refused to do his damn job?????? That's right, absolutely nothing.

ms6l853
    ms6l853's Avatar Become A Pro!

Where is my shine box?

daggerkobe

Yeah put ur fingers in that Klan hood so ur delusional fantasy world of unicorns and leprechauns don't come crumbling down.

Too bad I am on my iPhone and can't copy/paste but I will as soon as I get home. You can't hide from the FACT.

Where's my pizza u stupid ho????? Am I gonna have to call ur manager Hitler Jr to complain?????

daggerkobe

Yeah put ur fingers in that Klan hood so ur delusional fantasy world of unicorns and leprechauns don't come crumbling down.

Too bad I am on my iPhone and can't copy/paste but I will as soon as I get home. You can't hide from the FACT.

Where's my pizza u stupid ho????? Am I gonna have to call ur manager Hitler Jr to complain?????

ms61853

I already posted the facts to you. You've countered them with moonbat blogs after saying how blogs weren't accurate. The last was from the f\*g, Justin Raimondo's website, antiwar.com.

So question: How many people does it take daggerkobe to put up a light bulb?

Answer: None. However, it takes an entire emergency room to remove it.

ryanXL977
    ryanXL977's Avatar Become A Pro!

dude
    its as simple as that
    shut up and back up your words

daggerkobe

Funny how this wingnut has been posting BLOGS for days as if they are facts of some sort (all proven to be biased, opinionated rantings of neocon mental patients) yet he refuses to read an article full of facts backed up with references and names, which none of his windbag blogs had.

Oh and a clever joke to boot.

I've got one........ if I shove a lit cigar up your ass, how many gerbils named Reagan, Bush, Rush and Rice would die of smoke inhalation?

ms61853

Funny how this wingnut has been posting BLOGS for days as if they are facts of some sort (all proven to be biased, opinionated rantings of neocon mental patients) yet he refuses to read an article full of facts backed up with references and names, which none of his windbag blogs had.

Oh and a clever joke to boot.

I've got one........ if I shove a lit cigar up your ass, how many gerbils named Reagan, Bush, Rush and Rice would die of smoke inhalation?
    The last blogs I posted from were CNN and the 911 Commission Report.

tacomax
    SBR Problem Poster 2007-08
    tacomax's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1167

Quote Originally Posted by ms61853 View Post
    The last blogs I posted from were CNN
    Yes, CNN that well trusted bastion of unbiased news.

ms61853

Quote Originally Posted by tacomax View Post
    Yes, CNN that well trusted bastion of unbiased news.
    Yeah and for GOP issues /s

reno cool
    the meaning of harm
    reno cool's Avatar Become A Pro!

MS:

Maybe you can explain to us now the US (certainly Reagan and Rumsfeld involved) support for our friend Saddam Hussein while he was gassing Kurds.

There is no question Bin Laden rose to prominence through US supported activity in Afghanistan. Whether US supported him directly I don't know.There were precious few Afghanis that had interest in fighting the USSR. The resistance came from US through Pakistan.

When do we stop torturing the peoples of these two countries? Does McCain have a plan for this?

ms61853

Maybe you can explain to us now the US (certainly Reagan and Rumsfeld involved) support for our friend Saddam Hussein while he was gassing Kurds.

We didn't support him "while he was gassing Kurds." We supported him over Iran in their war of attrition, but by the late 80s, we were backing off of any support of him after knowing his use of chemical weapons.

There is no question Bin Laden rose to prominence through US supported activity in Afghanistan. Whether US supported him directly I don't know.There were precious few Afghanis that had interest in fighting the USSR. The resistance came from US through Pakistan.

We gave no support to bin Laden. He already had plenty of money and resources and didn't need or want our support. Whether we aided the Afghan rebels in getting the Soviets out or not, bin Laden would have undoubtedly still been a player as a counter insurgent. I don't have a crystal ball to tell you what the difference would have been. I guess you do since you address this as being "no question."

When do we stop torturing the peoples of these two countries? Does McCain have a plan for this?

Does McCain have a plan for dealing with people who make silly accusations?

durito
    escarabajo negro
    durito's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

ms61853

Most of these allegations could instantly be proven false if Obama were to produce the original, long form copy of his Hawaiian birth certificate for examination. Obama has consistently refused to do this and, instead, Obama's campaign website and his online supporters have offered images of a shorter Hawaiian "certificate of live birth," that many questioned documents experts say is a forgery and, doesn't definitively answer the question anyway.

daggerkobe

We didn't support him "while he was gassing Kurds." We supported him over Iran in their war of attrition, but by the late 80s, we were backing off of any support of him after knowing his use of chemical weapons.

More lies and ignorance from the neocon kook.

After the gassing at Halabja, the senate unanimously passed The Prevention of Genicide Act of 1988 to levy sanctions against Saddam. Reagan immediately vetoed it.

When Bush became president he signed the National Security Decision directive ordering closer ties with Saddam and additional $1 Billion in new aid. He continued to support the genocidal maniac up until the invasion of Kuwait.

The genocide at Halabja didn't become an issue to neocons until 15 years later when Dumbya invaded Iraq.
    Last edited by daggerkobe; 10-09-08 at 12:30 PM. Reason: edit

ms61853

The Prevention of Genicide Act of 1988 to levy sanctions against Saddam. Reagan immediately vetoed it.

It was never passed by the House.

Also, Reagan had issued a directive in 1984 which said U.S. policy required "unambiguous" condemnation of chemical warfare.

daggerkobe

And only a kook would believe Osama had enough personal wealth to wage a war with the Soviets. He did not which is why he had to go panhandling to Arab leaders for funds. But still that wasn't enough. It took the deep pockets of the US to pay for it all.

If not for Reagan financing the war, there would be no Osama or Al Qaeda because they would have been defeated by the Soviets.

Reagan= Terrorist..... created Osama and made 9/11 a reality.

First 123