bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

Why do ppl say that our prayers are with you, I mean wtf difference does it make now, when a fuckin F5 is blowing your house apart thats when you need God to step in and save your ass, praying after the fuckin tornado has killed you is like pulling out of a girl after you *** and being like I dont think youll get pregnant since I pulled out

WorkHorse
    WorkHorse's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Now this thread feeds the NEEDED and ATTENTION WHORES......

flyen' shoes....tying on flyen' shoes....................

onetrickpony
    onetrickpony's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by HoldEmHook!! View Post
    I am not perfect, but I am forgiven............so no its not ironic OTP
    hitler wasnt either hope he is forgiven

WorkHorse

Someone please, pull up OneTURDpony's post on the College Football Forum since January 1, 2011.

We all would like to know his contributions to this entire forum before today.

Ain't just God knows TurdPony, we will all know horseshoe.

bill2266
    steelers
    bill2266's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 540

My thought and prayers are with you.

WorkHorse

What could have been a nice forum for people who care for others turned into a junior high school thread. Let'em rant..............its sad.

To each their own....respect is always something that is respected and earned.

Remember the TURDS.....................I will.

WorkHorse

And what was OneTrickPucks contribution to college football forum before today???????????

Hey there Tricky, God wants to know.

Anyone, post this Pukes contribution to college football during 2011. Please

WorkHorse

Just another PUKE attention grabber. Assholes are a dime a dozen....just want attention.

Little "onetrickponey" and no bat.....no bat for turd's sake.

trickponey......get it....I have never understood assholes in my life.

WorkHorse

The first person who can tell the college football forum how many times ONETRICKPONEY has posted before 4/30/2011 will receive two cases of beer. 1/1/11 until now. I drink coors...$22 bucks. I'll send you $100 for four cases.

I hate goddamn hotdogs.....what's the story on this guy in the college football forum?

Holtgetsback
    Holtgetsback's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1402

Quote Originally Posted by WorkHorse View Post
    The first person who can tell the college football forum how many times ONETRICKPONEY has posted before 4/30/2011 will receive two cases of beer. 1/1/11 until now. I drink coors...$22 bucks. I'll send you $100 for four cases. I hate goddamn hotdogs.....what's the story on this guy in the college football forum?
    I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say onetrickdonkey has 7 posts in the college football forum. all of them in this thread and all of them filled with ignorance and immaturity.

Prayers are with Alabama

bettilimbroke999

BigDaddy, thanks for the kind words, I am logging on from the Marriott, as I have no power for the 4th day, looks like it could be a week more before we get any. So far 145 dead in North Alabama and they are still digging out. I decided to get a room for a few days and enjoy the finer things in life, like a hot shower, but life does go on and for the idiots out there, yes God is in control and its not meant for us to always understand the reason or the whys, Thanks for all the prayers from some and God Bless All, even the idiots on here. God does love you but I wouldn't piss in your ass if your guts were on fire.
    I doubt this is accurate, I mean I dont think God "selected" 145 ppl to get killed by a tornado in north alabama, bad shit just happens in this world, not bc you deserve it but bc you were unlucky, its extremely sad but personally I dont get the purpose of prayers when clearly if there is a God (which I dont believe there is) he could've intervened and prevented the tornado if he wanted to and if he exists and choses not to intervene in tragic scenarios like this then what is the point in praying. Also praying after the fact I really dont get, I mean what exactly do you pray for after the fact, a time machine and a God that gives a ****? Those ppl arent coming back to life, you can pray all you want its not gonna improve anything

BTW that last sentence was classic...God does love you but I wouldn't piss in your ass if your guts were on fire. That's fuckin awesome!
    Last edited by bettilimbroke999; 05-01-11 at 04:28 AM.

WorkHorse

I doubt broke999 had anything to do with deaths in Alabama. Time machines and other ........................................ ........................................ ........................................ ........................................ ........................................ ........................................ ........................................ ........................................ ........................................ ........................................ ........................................ ........................................ ........................................ ........................................ .....................

WorkHorse

Goddamn, onetrippony had a horse running in the third.

Ain't he SPECIAL.

ChileCheese
    ChileCheese's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 256

WorkHorse... Calm the **** down.
    Also, no need to bold everything.
    Im sure you are a good kid, but you are gonna blow a vein in your head... SBR aint worth death bro.

But listen, for real, no one answered me.... Trailer Parks... Do they get insured for this shit or what?

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Quote Originally Posted by onetrickpony View Post
    sorry im a realist

what are u doing to help? praying? what the fuk does that do?

why dont u bring ur inbred asses to the areas that have been hit and do something. exactly put on a fuking show for the forum, u havent done shit and u wont
    You are nothing but a big muoth phony who deserves to have his ass wrapped around his neck. I promise you that if I ever get the chance, that is exactly what I will do to you, you worthless piece of caca. It is people like you that ruin this world. If you are a realist, realize this. You are nothing but an attention grabbing insecure loser. Do you understand, you worthless S.O.B? Now get the hell out of this thread boy. We do not need a stool sample like you stinking it up.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Workhorse, do not let these wimpy little wanna-be's get to you. They are the same little boys who run and cry to mama when they scrape their knee. They are worthless, and do not deserve our attention.

Chili, these people can get insurance, but whether or not they have it is a different question. It is like fire and earthquake insurance in California. You must have fire insurance, but earthquake insurance is another matter all together. It is not cheap, and the bottom line is that many people simply cannot afford it. My guess is that Tornado insurance is not cheap in that part of the nation.

chilidog
    chilidog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

Yah my family lost everything. They're fine, but everything they own is just gone. Sucks.

jwbama23
    LSUCKS
    jwbama23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

surprised to see some of the true ass holes that showed their face in this thread the past couple of days. A horrible, horrible, horrible thing has taken place and has effected some of the regular posters here and you dip shits (otp,broke999, etc) have nothing better to do than to contaminate the thread. If people are offering their prayers and condolences why do you feel it neccesary to come in and start crap? Get a life

muldoon
    muldoon's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    You are nothing but a big muoth phony who deserves to have his ass wrapped around his neck. I promise you that if I ever get the chance, that is exactly what I will do to you, you worthless piece of caca. It is people like you that ruin this world. If you are a realist, realize this. You are nothing but an attention grabbing insecure loser. Do you understand, you worthless S.O.B? Now get the hell out of this thread boy. We do not need a stool sample like you stinking it up.
    And don't forget to pray...it's the Christian thing to do.

Meanwhile, for the rest of us who don't believe that prayer does anything except make a person feel good for doing nada, you can donate here and maybe ease the burden just a little.

onetrickpony
    onetrickpony's Avatar Become A Pro!

ok pal get a little more worked up over words on a screen why dont ya, didnt think ppl got to so worked up over the net, good to see u "adults" getting so pissed off at a 20 yo, calling me names and what not cause i dont agree with what ur saying very mature

let me get on my knees and pray to jeeezus he can make everything ok, if the jackass is real then why was there a tornado in the first place. fuk outta here tough guy, back in ur 2 bedroom apartment and chill the fuk out

bettilimbroke999

Workhorse, do not let these wimpy little wanna-be's get to you. They are the same little boys who run and cry to mama when they scrape their knee. They are worthless, and do not deserve our attention.

Chili, these people can get insurance, but whether or not they have it is a different question. It is like fire and earthquake insurance in California. You must have fire insurance, but earthquake insurance is another matter all together. It is not cheap, and the bottom line is that many people simply cannot afford it. My guess is that Tornado insurance is not cheap in that part of the nation.
    I wasnt trying to be a jackass, its a fuckin horrific thing that happened I agree, I live in the South and have seen the devastation and death that vicious tornados bring, I was just saying what are the prayers expected to do? I guess Im a man of action if you want to donate some cash, if you want to head down there and help some ppl out then do it and you're a good person for it but just sayin yea Im gonna pray for ya...well okay, thanks. Got no power, got no water, got no home but I got plenty of prayers, great

I mean if you went into a bank and wanted to make a withdrawal and they said sorry we dont have any money but we'll pray for you instead would you say well thatll be fine, same difference. I mean DO something to help them out if you care so much but coming on some board and being like yea Im a great person, my heart is with those in the south and Im praying for ya, I mean that's absolutely nothing. What do you pray for that someone else will actually help them out?
    Last edited by bettilimbroke999; 05-01-11 at 11:58 AM.

sportsfun
    sportsfun's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5187

yes, nature is bad sometimes and nothing anyone can do.

bettilimbroke999

More tornados hitting the south today, you're fuckin prayers aint worth a shit, pray harder next time!

HoldEmHook!!
    BAMA 70 Auburn 0
    HoldEmHook!!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

ok pal get a little more worked up over words on a screen why dont ya, didnt think ppl got to so worked up over the net, good to see u "adults" getting so pissed off at a 20 yo, calling me names and what not cause i dont agree with what ur saying very mature

let me get on my knees and pray to jeeezus he can make everything ok, if the jackass is real then why was there a tornado in the first place. fuk outta here tough guy, back in ur 2 bedroom apartment and chill the fuk out
    Its all about free-will....not everyone who has existed will have thier names in the lambs book of life.....If I am wrong and God doesnt exist then all is well. If I am right in my beliefs(I know I am) then a lot of people will regret the choices made.

bettilimbroke999

Its all about free-will....not everyone who has existed will have thier names in the lambs book of life.....If I am wrong and God doesnt exist then all is well. If I am right in my beliefs(I know I am) then a lot of people will regret the choices made.
    Yup yup, if you believe santa is real then the fact hes not real doesnt hurt ya I agree

I guess thats the best argument for Christianity anyway is that ppl who "believe" dont really follow the teachings or anything like that to any psychotic degree like they do with Islam (another of the Abrahamic religions) so I guess it really doesnt matter, ya accept him as your savior then commit a million sins and simply ask for forgiveness even though ppl wouldnt have committed em if they were sorry about it they only ask forgiveness bc they think that guarantees em eternal heaven then go right back to committing sins again (yea real sorry)

Christianity is so easy a religion that it shouldnt even be a religion, how can you have a religion that simply just asks you to accept someone as your savior and thats it, I mean ppl just believe it bc its just as easy to say they believe it as not so they figure they might as well err on the safe side, all you have to do is believe in a fairy tale from the bronze age and somehow you deserve to be rewarded with eternal heaven for that while someone with intelligence who realizes its ridiculous apparently deserves to burn in hell for eternity, very reasonable system.
    Last edited by bettilimbroke999; 05-01-11 at 11:35 PM.

muldoon
    muldoon's Avatar Become A Pro!

Have you accounted for the possibility that god exists, but he's muslim, or shinto, or something else? How does that work into your equation Pascal?

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by muldoon View Post
    Have you accounted for the possibility that god exists, but he's muslim, or shinto, or something else? How does that work into your equation Pascal?
    He wasnt born in a country that believes in those other religions so they cant possibly be right, its either Christianity or nothin

chilidog
    chilidog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

Quote Originally Posted by bettilimbroke999 View Post

He wasnt born in a country that believes in those other religions so they cant possibly be right, its either Christianity or nothin
    LOL. Christianity did not exist when he was born.

bettilimbroke999

Any chance you will pray for me to hit the powerball? I live in the south and I can tell ya it would really help me get over these tornados

I've got one question as well, how come God keeps setting down tornados on churches and stuff while agnostics like me seem to never get nailed? Ya ever think hes tellin those ppl SHUT THE **** UP, QUIT PRAYIN YOU LAZY SOBS, I AINT GONNA WIPE YOUR ASS FOR YA JUST BC YOU ASKED ME TO, GET OFF YOUR FAT ASS AND DOOOOO SOMETHING!!!!

bornselling
    bornselling's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 196

what have u done to help? not shit cause u dont give a fuk just like the rest of us

HoldEmHook!!
    BAMA 70 Auburn 0
    HoldEmHook!!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

Quote Originally Posted by bettilimbroke999 View Post
    Yup yup, if you believe santa is real then the fact hes not real doesnt hurt ya I agree

I guess thats the best argument for Christianity anyway is that ppl who "believe" dont really follow the teachings or anything like that to any psychotic degree like they do with Islam (another of the Abrahamic religions) so I guess it really doesnt matter, ya accept him as your savior then commit a million sins and simply ask for forgiveness even though ppl wouldnt have committed em if they were sorry about it they only ask forgiveness bc they think that guarantees em eternal heaven then go right back to committing sins again (yea real sorry)

Christianity is so easy a religion that it shouldnt even be a religion, how can you have a religion that simply just asks you to accept someone as your savior and thats it, I mean ppl just believe it bc its just as easy to say they believe it as not so they figure they might as well err on the safe side, all you have to do is believe in a fairy tale from the bronze age and somehow you deserve to be rewarded with eternal heaven for that while someone with intelligence who realizes its ridiculous apparently deserves to burn in hell for eternity, very reasonable system.
    The easy part is for people who want to quell the conscience to say things like "I live a better life than the people who attend the church down the road". The fact is people are not perfect and are gonna sin. And anyone who takes the attitude that professing something gives them the "get out of hell free card" is fooling themselves. As a christian I aspire to live a better life day by day. I will always try my best, I will give my 100% and will fail, thats where God steps in and makes up the difference. It not just simply accepting someone as your savior and thats it...done there is a whole lot more. I am no better than anyone else in this world and have never claimed to be.

bettilimbroke999

Alright well said sir, you obviously take it seriously so I can respect that, it sounds like it has benefited you so though I do not believe the same as you I think it has worked well for you and motivated you to do better in life

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!
    cant call it's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

Quote Originally Posted by WorkHorse View Post
    The first person who can tell the college football forum how many times ONETRICKPONEY has posted before 4/30/2011 will receive two cases of beer. 1/1/11 until now. I drink coors...$22 bucks. I'll send you $100 for four cases. I hate goddamn hotdogs.....what's the story on this guy in the college football forum?

9 posts from 1/1/11 until now in college football forum
    all directed at you, maybe he wants to be your friend WH

back to trappin, cuz trappin aint dead
    snitch
    we dont need prayers and were just fine chill out guy
    u need to chill out bro not that serious ppl die everyday, open ur fuking eyes u inbred fukstick
    how ironic
    sorry im a realist what are u doing to help? praying? what the fuk does that do? why dont u bring ur inbred asses to the areas that have been hit and do something. exactly put on a fuking show for the forum, u havent done shit and u wont
    god what a good joke
    cool now ur going off topic, stay on topic pal u dont agree with my stance on the position so u call me a turd, i see how that works, makes alot sense what have u done to help? not shit cause u dont give a fuk just like the rest of us
    hitler wasnt either hope he is forgiven
    ok pal get a little more worked up over words on a screen why dont ya, didnt think ppl got to so worked up over the net, good to see u "adults" getting so pissed off at a 20 yo, calling me names and what not cause i dont agree with what ur saying very mature let me get on my knees and pray to jeeezus he can make everything ok, if the jackass is real then why was there a tornado in the first place. fuk outta here tough guy, back in ur 2 bedroom apartment and chill the fuk out

bornselling
    bornselling's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 196

bless all those who have suffered

First 12