Login Search

Our Prayers Go Out to All in the South

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by WorkHorse View Post
You learn plenty about people in difficult times.

Thank you GOLD, SMOKE, and BOBO.

At the risk of being put on probation....here goes............

OneTrickPony...go **** yourself you heartless piece of shit. You are PUketo people in need. I'd punch your lights out if I had a chance you jerkoff.

Sorry Mods....this SOB invaded a thread with heartless stupidity....**** him. I've witnessed suffering not seen in my lifetime. I'm guilty and do what you have to do. **** this asshole.
You do a great job on here, WorkHorse. You guys' College Football thread is absolutely some of the best & brightest stuff on SBR.

I'm glad to hear you and your family are ok. My prayers go out to anyone who's suffering through this tragedy.

Ignore these kids that say stupid things. They haven't lived enough to understand what hurt is. Everyone with 1/2 a brain feels for all of the South.

We all bleed red.

Do trailer parks get insured??
A lot of Americans laughed at the Japs saying the Earthquake was karma related to Pearl Harbour.. what does this mean???
Was Helen Hunt anywhere around? And Bill Paxton for that matter?
All this talk about praying is a reference to God yes??? But isnt he in charge of all this? Seems like a ho thanking her pimp for a beating yo.

Quote Originally Posted by ChileCheese View Post
Do trailer parks get insured??
A lot of Americans laughed at the Japs saying the Earthquake was karma related to Pearl Harbour.. what does this mean???
Was Helen Hunt anywhere around? And Bill Paxton for that matter?
All this talk about praying is a reference to God yes??? But isnt he in charge of all this? Seems like a ho thanking her pimp for a beating yo.
all us in the south were getting paid back for slavery I guess. God is a such a coksuker, but he loves you

Quote Originally Posted by WorkHorse View Post
You learn plenty about people in difficult times. Thank you GOLD, SMOKE, and BOBO. At the risk of being put on probation....here goes............ OneTrickPony...go **** yourself you heartless piece of shit. You are PUketo people in need. I'd punch your lights out if I had a chance you jerkoff. Sorry Mods....this SOB invaded a thread with heartless stupidity....**** him. I've witnessed suffering not seen in my lifetime. I'm guilty and do what you have to do. **** this asshole.

u need to chill out bro not that serious ppl die everyday, open ur fuking eyes u inbred fukstick

Quote Originally Posted by ChileCheese View Post
Workhorse needs to chill the **** out. If my piss was cold, Id take a leak on him to lower that hot head.
Chill boy.
Good Luck.
Well Hello to a world class phuck-nut....you need to back off. You got a problem with WorkHorse then you can kiss my A$$ as well you low life piece if dung.....some people are way to brave behind a keyboard.......internet pussies

BigDaddy, thanks for the kind words, I am logging on from the Marriott, as I have no power for the 4th day, looks like it could be a week more before we get any. So far 145 dead in North Alabama and they are still digging out. I decided to get a room for a few days and enjoy the finer things in life, like a hot shower, but life does go on and for the idiots out there, yes God is in control and its not meant for us to always understand the reason or the whys, Thanks for all the prayers from some and God Bless All, even the idiots on here. God does love you but I wouldn't piss in your ass if your guts were on fire.

Quote Originally Posted by onetrickpony View Post
sorry im a realist

what are u doing to help? praying? what the fuk does that do?

why dont u bring ur inbred asses to the areas that have been hit and do something. exactly put on a fuking show for the forum, u havent done shit and u wont
I spent 2 days running a chainsaw and helping people salvage the pieces of thier life thrown all over Northern Alabama. I was in a retired couples yard cleaning and found a toddlers shoe and a babydoll, the older couple had no grand children. But I guess you are doing such a great job helping by bashing any kind of kindness being it spoken or other. Gosh you are the man. I aspire to be just like you when I grew up....what a tool