WorkHorse
    WorkHorse's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

ATTN: Sam9ball (Moderator)

Sam, I accept the infraction you just placed on me because it is deserved. I and many others have ask this poster not to post BASKETBALL and HOCKEY picks in the COLLEGE FOOTBALL forum. There is a proper place for such post and they refused to honor our request to post in the proper forums. It is disrespecting those of us here who care about college football.

My question to you Sam as a moderator, why is it allowed. By allowing basketball, hockey, etc...to be posted in a forum that many of us care about is asking for trouble.

The college football forum would appreciate any help you can lend to the matter.

Thanking you in advance from a bunch of us CFB lovers.

WorkHorse

Sam, I have made a humble request from Jose to post in the proper forums. I trust he will but if he continues to disrespect the college football people and YOU as a moderator do nothing about it, I will get banned chewing ....................

You Mods need to take charge and do your job............................no need for trouble. Never has been if some Mod would take charge.

WorkHorse

Moderators-do you ever read the college football forum?

Moderator...what does that mean here at SBR?

Many of us here have some serious doubts if we have any Mods.

onetrickpony
    onetrickpony's Avatar Become A Pro!

snitch

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!
    cant call it's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

I dont see anything out that stands out, what it is BD?

WeinketoWarrick
    Update your status
    WeinketoWarrick's Avatar Become A Pro!

This time of year...if so surely not very often...

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

You should know first hand we do. Didn't Sam moderate that forum a few hours ago and hand you an infraction?

THE PROFIT
    THE PROFIT's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Illusion View Post
    You should know first hand we do. Didn't Sam moderate that forum a few hours ago and hand you an infraction?

college football is over, what the fuk are you guys talking about over there???

Have you all turned it into a NAMBLA forum???

WorkHorse

Profit...you sweetcheeks devil....take an X-Lax and you will feel better.

WorkHorse

OK, Illusion...are you guys going to allow basketball and hockey and whatever to be posted in college football just because it is off season. Hell, where is the moderating for god's sake. Wait until trouble and then come in...what about helping (doing your job) before there is trouble.

M O D E R A T O R

WorkHorse

Nothing............just blank thin air for a response.

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

What threads are you complaining about?

Aside from the picks thread, I don't see any others.

Someone started a picks thread in the cfb forum and decided to start including his picks from other sports as well. What exactly do you want SBR to do about this? The thread doesn't really belong in any forum, so it defaults to where it was started.

I suggest you simply ignore that thread.

WorkHorse

Yisman, you are the only SOB who's made any sense during my time here. No M O D E R A T O R will say a goddamn thing. Just let it fester and them hammer down. Worst fucken Mods I have ever come across on any forum.

What the hell do they do?

WorkHorse

Sam, it is late my friend and every clown on SBR has had a chance to chime in. Godalmighty the wisdom words from "The Profit" were charming (give the guy an X-Lax.) Others put their 2 cents worth in who haven't read the college football forum in two years. So I guess the question is, WHO GIVES A SHIT ABOUT COLLEGE FOOTBALL HERE AT SBR. Well Sammy, I do, and so do several others and with some help from you, as a fair moderator, this place will be the best on the net. God, do you Mods not look at your competition....we can hammer them for heavens sake. Not asking for any "special" favors...just a fair representation. Repeat...just a fair representation. Then watch this place kill the competition. I guarantee it.

RPP
    RPP's Avatar Become A Pro!

Looks like Sam made a good decision.

WorkHorse

Sam is the type guy you and I RPP would love to have a beer with. Its the candyasses who won't support him that KILL the effectiveness here at SBR.

I don't know the head man in charge here at SBR but my gang will find out. Some people don't belong in the challenging positions here at this great network. Watch things happen; wonder what happen; OR for god's sake 'make things happen'.

Some of these Moderators need a fucken wakeup call. Brass...you better make some things happen soon are you will lose CUSTOMERS. This is a retail business and the key is growth...not losses because of lazy, not interested employees.

Ask your Moderators what's one thing have they moderated this week. If you are not getting results, why pay for it. Goddamn men, I know business...believe me...this is bad business. To many either affraid to make decisions or weak persons who don't belong here.

Someone who makes a difference will read this sooner or later.......