Login Search

Our Prayers Go Out to All in the South

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by HoldEmHook!! View Post
BigDaddy, thanks for the kind words, I am logging on from the Marriott, as I have no power for the 4th day, looks like it could be a week more before we get any. So far 145 dead in North Alabama and they are still digging out. I decided to get a room for a few days and enjoy the finer things in life, like a hot shower, but life does go on and for the idiots out there, yes God is in control and its not meant for us to always understand the reason or the whys, Thanks for all the prayers from some and God Bless All, even the idiots on here. God does love you but I wouldn't piss in your ass if your guts were on fire.
god

what a good joke

Quote Originally Posted by WorkHorse View Post
HoldEmHook, glad to hear from you Bud.

Let the TURDS flush themselves, they have never offered anything to college football and won't.

Hope all is well with your family and friends...its been difficult all over our North Alabama.
my family and friends all survived, I am very blessed for that. Just got back from Nashville this evening. Its the only place I could find a 5500 watt generator to save over a grand worth of meat and other food in my freezer in my garage, now if I can get a friend of mine to wire my hot water heater with a 220 power cord to plug in to my generator then as long as fuel is available I will have hot showers and coffee.

Mods, go back and count how many times the Turd Pony has posted on the college football forum before his rants today.

He's a goddamn whore who seeks attention during others pain.

I feel sorry for the guy. Let the horseshoe rant....then one day he might have something to offer the college football forum.

He's wasted goods but he can offer..........................

The first person who can tell the college football forum how many times ONETRICKPONEY has posted before 4/30/2011 will receive two cases of beer. 1/1/11 until now. I drink coors...$22 bucks. I'll send you $100 for four cases.

I hate goddamn hotdogs.....what's the story on this guy in the college football forum?

Quote Originally Posted by WorkHorse View Post
The first person who can tell the college football forum how many times ONETRICKPONEY has posted before 4/30/2011 will receive two cases of beer. 1/1/11 until now. I drink coors...$22 bucks. I'll send you $100 for four cases. I hate goddamn hotdogs.....what's the story on this guy in the college football forum?
I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say onetrickdonkey has 7 posts in the college football forum. all of them in this thread and all of them filled with ignorance and immaturity.

Prayers are with Alabama