Inspirited
    Inspirited's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17864

OP is a ridiculous retard

brahmabull117
    brahmabull117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Quote Originally Posted by ebbearsfb1 View Post
    Lebron quit in a playoff game, stats and numbers r bullshit majority of the time, idc how many points he scores. He should shoot a high percent. All he does is dunk,.. did u forget kobe scored 81 in a game? Lebum is a fraud
    Lebron has higher career 3pt percentage than kobe
    Lebron is a much better passer and rebounder than Kobe

Lebron>>>>Kobe
    MJ>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Kobe

ebbearsfb1
    ebbearsfb1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1694

Lebrons a quitter

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough
    Killer_Demo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4201

Quote Originally Posted by brahmabull117 View Post

Compare Jordan's playoff numbers to Kobe and the comparison is laughable. Hell compare Lebron's playoff # to Kobe and there's a massive difference

i stopped reading after this...lebron sucks...GET OVER it. he will never be a kobe's level

brahmabull117

Quote Originally Posted by Killer_Demo View Post
    i stopped reading after this...lebron sucks...GET OVER it. he will never be a kobe's level

Lebron career playoff numbers -29.3 PPG, 8.4 RPG, 7.3 APG.

Michael Jordan Career Playoff Averages - 33.4 PPG, 6.4 RPG, 5.7 APG.

And just for fun lets add kobe's lol.

Career Playoff Averages for Kobe - 25.5 PPG 5.2 RPG 4.8 APG

LOL @ Kobe being better than Lebron

ebbearsfb1

Kobes also played in 100 more playoff games then le choke... stats are for losers... give me kobe. Take lebum... ill take a 6 ring for kobe this year

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

yeah aaiight.

brahmabull117

Kobes also played in 100 more playoff games then le choke... stats are for losers... give me kobe. Take lebum... ill take a 6 ring for kobe this year

LOL

kobe played with the 2nd greatest big man of all time to get his first 3 rings
    then he played with the best frontcourt in the league (Odom and Gasol) to get his next 2 rings

Lebron played with a bunch of has beens and never was scrubs and took them to the NBA finals. The 2 seasons where Kobe didn't play on teams loaded with superstars, his team record was average and he didn't do anything in playoffs

kobefanatic
    kobefanatic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5086

i think williams22 has found a new partner

rsnnh12
    rsnnh12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 205

I agree with OP to an extent. Kobe is obbviously great, but not as amazing as his fans make him out to be, especially with game-winners. And Kobe is barely top 10 all time

Note: list isn't in any particular order, other than being players better than Kobe
    1. MJ
    2. Russell
    3. Wilt
    4. Magic
    5. Bird
    6. Kareem
    7. Oscar
    8. Shaq
    9. Duncan/Malone (whichever you think is the GOAT PF)
    10. Maybe Kobe
    Last edited by rsnnh12; 03-26-11 at 08:48 PM.

Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

Quote Originally Posted by kobefanatic View Post
    i think williams22 has found a new partner
    Is gay marriage legal in Illinois? Cause if so he can just move in with OP.

politicin
    FADE DEMENS FOR $$$$
    politicin's Avatar Become A Pro!

LOL @ Kobefanatic... refute what he's saying though?

hop off kobe's tool bag and listen to the facts... kobe has almost always had a more than reliable supporting cast and has never performed exceptionally without one

kobefanatic

LOL

kobe played with the 2nd greatest big man of all time to get his first 3 rings
    then he played with the best frontcourt in the league (Odom and Gasol) to get his next 2 rings

Lebron played with a bunch of has beens and never was scrubs and took them to the NBA finals. The 2 seasons where Kobe didn't play on teams loaded with superstars, his team record was average and he didn't do anything in playoffs
    wow, so can shaq win those 3 championships without kobe in it? who's the player that they count on in the final minutes of a playoff game? shaq can't even hit a ft to save his life
    gasol is good not that great anyways, where was gasol before teaming up with kobe? getting sweep in the playoffs ca't even win a fuking game in the playoffs, ODUMBass is a good 3rd option but not a 2nd option material

lebron has a good team, better than what kobe had in 05-07, whn you have smush,luke the puke, kwame butterfinger brown in your starting lineup that says a lot about your team

kobefanatic

Quote Originally Posted by politicin View Post
    LOL @ Kobefanatic... refute what he's saying though?

hop off kobe's tool bag and listen to the facts... kobe has almost always had a more than reliable supporting cast and has never performed exceptionally without one
    i am not the one that create this kind of thread anyway, it's not like kobe had a great supporting cast back then

kobefanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Pauulzcappin View Post
    Is gay marriage legal in Illinois? Cause if so he can just move in with OP.
    i think they like it by 3's, you forgot to include lebron

brahmabull117

Quote Originally Posted by kobefanatic View Post
    , whn you have smush,luke the puke, kwame butterfinger brown in your starting lineup that says a lot about your team

and guess what?? he did absolutely nothing. His teams barely made the playoffs

Lebron took a bunch of scrubs to the NBA finals and best record in the league

I don't get it, what is Kobe supposedly so great at??

Lebron is a better scorer, passer and rebounder by a wide margin. Kobe is not as good as MJ or Lebron in any area whatsoever

lolguy999
    C++ programming sucks..
    lolguy999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 64

hater alert?

brahmabull117

Quote Originally Posted by rsnnh12 View Post
    I agree with OP to an extent. Kobe is obbviously great, but not as amazing as his fans make him out to be, especially with game-winners. And Kobe is barely top 10 all time
    1. MJ
    2. Russell
    3. Wilt
    4. Magic
    5. Bird
    6. Kareem
    7. Oscar
    8. Shaq
    9. Duncan/Malone (whichever you think is the GOAT PF)
    10. Maybe Kobe

russell #2?? you smoking crack brah??

Russell should not be in any top 5 list. Your list otherwise is spot on. I would put Shaq a little bit higher

Lebron will be #2 when its all said and done

Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

and guess what?? he did absolutely nothing. His teams barely made the playoffs Lebron took a bunch of scrubs to the NBA finals and best record in the league

brahmabull117

Quote Originally Posted by lolguy999 View Post
    hater alert?
    I don't give a shit about Lebron or Kobe

I'm an objective observer (bulls fan). It's just very obvious that Lebron is a lot better and the difference with MJ was even bigger

kobefanatic

and guess what?? he did absolutely nothing. His teams barely made the playoffs

Lebron took a bunch of scrubs to the NBA finals and best record in the league

I don't get it, what is Kobe supposedly so great at??

Lebron is a better scorer, passer and rebounder by a wide margin. Kobe is not as good as MJ or Lebron in any area whatsoever
    can lebron win with those 3 in his starting lineup?

lebron had big z, varejao,gooden,hughes,snow,marshall,gibs on, not a great supporting cast but not trash, compare it with the lakers lineup back then

rsnnh12

russell #2?? you smoking crack brah??

Russell should not be in any top 5 list. Your list otherwise is spot on. I would put Shaq a little bit higher

Lebron will be #2 when its all said and done
    Sorry, wasn't 100% in order, just the top 10 players all time

And Russell absolutely is a top 3-4 player all time, no question about it

brahmabull117

Sorry, wasn't 100% in order, just a top 10

And Russell absolutely is a top 3-4 player all time, no question about it

out of your mind brah

Shaq
    Jordan
    Wilt
    Magic

all better than russell. You're talking about a guy who averaged 15 ppg on 44% fg as a top 3 player of all timw

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Although I can't stand the guy constant whining and crying if he doesn't get a call, is definately not overrated. Easily top 20 best NBA player ever

brahmabull117

Quote Originally Posted by frostno98 View Post
    Although I can't stand the guy constant whining and crying if he doesn't get a call, is definately not overrated. Easily top 20 best NBA player ever

oh no doubt that he's probably top 10 all time

he's just not as good as Jordan (or even close), and he's certainly nowhere near the all around presence that Lebron is

ebbearsfb1

Okay so lebron has wade bosh and bibby,. So ne thing he wins says what about him? Yeah like someone said... shaq never won without a great guard, jordan had rodman and the greatest wing man in pippen... the east was a joke when they went to the finals lebrons overrated

brahmabull117

Okay so lebron has wade bosh and bibby,. So ne thing he wins says what about him? Yeah like someone said... shaq never won without a great guard, jordan had rodman and the greatest wing man in pippen... the east was a joke when they went to the finals lebrons overrated

Jordan was the reason the bulls won in the playoffs though

his playoff numbers were incredible (nearly 34 points per game, 6 boards and assists per)

Kobe has been decent, but nothing amazing in the playoffs (25 points per, 5 boards and assists)

he does NOT deserve to be in same discussion as MJ

rsnnh12

out of your mind brah

Shaq
    Jordan
    Wilt
    Magic

all better than russell. You're talking about a guy who averaged 15 ppg on 44% fg as a top 3 player of all timw
    The reason he has 11 rings is because he wasn't fed the ball all game like Wilt was... the Cs were balanced. He could've scored 20+ ppg, but it would've hurt the teams chemistry and approach to the game. Don't forget the 22 rebounds per game and being 1 of the greatest defenders and leaders ever, if not the best.

brahmabull117

The reason he has 11 rings is because he wasn't fed the ball all game like Wilt was... the Cs were balanced. He could've scored 20+ ppg, but it would've hurt the teams chemistry and approach to the game. Don't forget the 22 rebounds per game and being 1 of the greatest defenders and leaders ever, if not the best.

Wilt shot about 55% from the field compared to 44% for russell (which is horrible for a big man)

Russell was a fantastic defender and rebounder no doubt, but he's nowhere near the same level as Shaq/Wilt on the offensive end

top 15 all time for sure but top 3 is crazy

rsnnh12

Wilt shot about 55% from the field compared to 44% for russell (which is horrible for a big man)

Russell was a fantastic defender and rebounder no doubt, but he's nowhere near the same level as Shaq/Wilt on the offensive end

top 15 all time for sure but top 3 is crazy
    And those 2 are nowhere near his level on the defensive end... factor in the leadership and the rings, and he's above them

ebbearsfb1

Lebron doesn't deserve to be in with ne of them,

brahmabull117

And those 2 are nowhere near his level on the defensive end... factor in the leadership and the rings, and he's above them
    I think you're just being a homer brah

Russell was about a 6/10 on the offensive end. Carlos Boozer has better career numbers offensively, for god's sakes

you can't put a guy in top 3 for defense alone (not to mention Wilt averaged same number of rebounds)

rsnnh12

I think you're just being a homer brah

Russell was about a 6/10 on the offensive end. Carlos Boozer has better career numbers offensively, for god's sakes

you can't put a guy in top 3 for defense alone (not to mention Wilt averaged same number of rebounds)
    Russell was definitely better than a 6/10 on offense... just because he didn't score 30 per game doesn't mean he was weak on offense
    http://www.opposingviews.com/i/micha...ver-nba-player

ebbearsfb1

Now ur comparing buzzer to russell.. jesus, wtf. Its too different eras, holy smokes. U have issues... take ur numbers and stick them cause they ain't worth shyt

NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

u trolling brah?

Lebron has more pure athletic talent on his worst day than kobe in his prime

and for all the talk of kobe being clutch. He's 6-22 in his career on game winning/tying shots in the last 10 seconds of the playoffs (that's less than 30%)

Don't call me "brah" you spammer. You write a stupid post dissing one of the greatest talents of all time and spewing your nonsense and on top of it talk about some ghetto kid from Ohio who hasn't even matured yet and hasn't even ONE ring yet as being in the same league as the Mamba....please you are out of your little feeble 14 year old mind.

Go away you ghost....
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Pauulzcappin, kobefanatic, and bryant81

First 12345 ... Last