Le_Donk
    In the Zone
    Le_Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1080

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21689

Cutler has torn MCL. Makes some people's comments look awfully stupid. Anyone who knows what a torn MCL is, gets it. The idiot NFL Player tweeters out there should be ashamed. Especially that douche Maurice Jones Drew, after he sat Week 17 with his team's playoff hopes on the line. And he calls out Cutler? Now that's balls.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

was it just me or was cutler on the bench receiving treatment the entire 3rd quarter then was up and walking around in the 4th after it became official that he couldnt re-enter the game?

if this guy doesnt have a major knee surgery soon he will have the same coward stigma as jim (chris) everett after his phantom sack.

horseexpert
    horseexpert's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

Cutler isn't that good to begin with

FreeHainsworth
    Update your status
    FreeHainsworth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

Get your facts straight people, he hurt his Vagina, it's a serious injury

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post
    was it just me or was cutler on the bench receiving treatment the entire 3rd quarter then was up and walking around in the 4th after it became official that he couldnt re-enter the game?

if this guy doesnt have a major knee surgery soon he will have the same coward stigma as jim (chris) everett after his phantom sack.
    Big difference between walking and running/planting/cutting. Are you a doctor or do you just play one on the internet?

If he goes back in and then just stands back there and can't move around and just falls down or slides, then everyone piles on him saying he had no effort. Cutler is a QB that does rely on mobility, he has to with a line that doesn't often give him a bunch of time.

Plus, it with the doctors/team that decided not to put him back in.

Bunch of ignorant jokers out there ragging on Cutler without knowing facts.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

actually im better than a doctor cause i tore my knee ligament before so i know all about what you can or cant do.

i was actually back playing basketball couple days later and could have continued playing all season with a knee brace.

anyways its mooy since reports are that cutler tore his mcl. so he got a break literally. lol

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8516

He has a torn MCL they just reported on Sportscenter

HiTMaNN
    HiTMaNN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 228

All you Cutler backers are just wasting your time defending him. I bet you Jay Cutler isn't even on Jay Cutler's side on this one.

shaunovery
    shaunovery's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

He quit on the team even if you're injured at least show some emotion on the sidelines cheering them on instead of just sitting there

Bob Loblaw
    Bob Loblaw's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2117

Perhaps the diabetic who took more hits than any other qb this year should get the benefit of an MRI before his toughness is questioned.

RonPaul2008
    Update your status
    RonPaul2008's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 243569

So Cutler has a torn MCL, what do you f*cks think now? You sissies who post on a message board couldn't take 1/100th of the physical abuse Jay does without a major injury.

CollegePro
    CollegePro's Avatar Become A Pro!

how come so many idiots are saying "Haine" when the guy's name is "Hanie"??

obamaismyuncle
    obamaismyuncle's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaul2008 View Post
    So Cutler has a torn MCL, what do you f*cks think now? You sissies who post on a message board couldn't take 1/100th of the physical abuse Jay does without a major injury.
    I agree, but people say dumb shit when they have $$$ on games. This isn't the first time this has happened, I have done it myself.

rsnnh12
    rsnnh12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 205

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaul2008 View Post
    There are different levels of MCL tears... if it was a Grade 1 tear, he's still a sissy. Grade 2 or 3, I understand him not playing, but the doctors shoulld have had him off the leg. If its bad enough for him to not play, the Drs mustve assumed a 2 or 3... stupid of everyone to allow him to walk around

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by rsnnh12 View Post
    There are different levels of MCL tears... if it was a Grade 1 tear, he's still a sissy. Grade 2 or 3, I understand him not playing, but the doctors shoulld have had him off the leg. If its bad enough for him to not play, the Drs mustve assumed a 2 or 3... stupid of everyone to allow him to walk around
    Even if it's Grade 1, it's not so much that he *couldn't* play, it's that the coaches/doctors decided that he couldn't be effective enough to continue and they were better off with an another option(s). Even Grade 1, you cannot effectively run/plant/cut and with the blitz on him and a game you are trying to come from behind, there is no way that he could have been effective without being able to move properly. It's one thing for a lineman, it's another for a QB that relies on mobility. Can you imagine if he had played and then couldn't move around, scramble, get away from the rush, etc and the team got killed? He would have been crucified worse. Quite frankly, that would have been selfish. Of course, Todd Collins couldn't move either, so that whole deal is puzzling. Hanie shoulda been #2 all along.

rsnnh12

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Even if it's Grade 1, it's not so much that he *couldn't* play, it's that the coaches/doctors decided that he couldn't be effective enough to continue and they were better off with an another option(s). Even Grade 1, you cannot effectively run/plant/cut and with the blitz on him and a game you are trying to come from behind, there is no way that he could have been effective without being able to move properly. It's one thing for a lineman, it's another for a QB that relies on mobility. Can you imagine if he had played and then couldn't move around, scramble, get away from the rush, etc and the team got killed? He would have been crucified worse. Quite frankly, that would have been selfish. Of course, Todd Collins couldn't move either, so that whole deal is puzzling. Hanie shoulda been #2 all along.
    I disagree... with Grade 1, you can definitely still move around. He may not have been as effective, but certainly effective enough. Look at all the QBs who have played and succeeded with far worse leg injuries... he would've had trouble cutting, but he really doesn't need to cut to evade pressure, he's not a running back. Again, grade 2 or 3, he definitely shouldn't have played, but he shouldn't have been walking around either... its easy to make that injury worse if its grade 3, even just walking around

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by rsnnh12 View Post
    I disagree... with Grade 1, you can definitely still move around. He may not have been as effective, but certainly effective enough. Look at all the QBs who have played and succeeded with far worse leg injuries... he would've had trouble cutting, but he really doesn't need to cut to evade pressure, he's not a running back. Again, grade 2 or 3, he definitely shouldn't have played, but he shouldn't have been walking around either... its easy to make that injury worse if its grade 3, even just walking around
    I take it you're a doctor?

Herky
    Herky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4589

Cutler has always been a big pussy. Hell, even Urlacher called him a pussy when they traded for him. He's been a cry baby his entire career.

rsnnh12

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    I take it you're a doctor?
    3 months from my doctorate in Physical Therapy. Not quite a "doctor", persay, but close I guess? Idk.

AribaAriba
    AribaAriba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 97

Yes! i want this wimp to cry and cry LOL http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...rs-ripped-him/

Herky

Phillip Rivers played entire AFC Championship game without an ACL ligament a few years ago

sportfan
    sportfan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4485

oyster ler

Brian891
    Brian891's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3624

Cutler got ripped about this because of his reputation and the fact that he is an immature little pouter. If u look at the way it happened, u cant blame people for questioning his toughness. We have all seen players at least try to play with injuries as bad or worse, especially in a game of that magnitude. bottom line: he quit on his team and showed no leadership in the biggest game of his career to date. When emmitt smith separated his shoulder, u didnt see him on sidelines throwing and catching passes. Cutler stood up on sidelines after injury for most of 2nd half. The guy deserved all the shots taken at him before injury was disclosed and has cemented his rep as a soft spoiled player who wilts under pressure, mcl or not.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Herky View Post
    Cutler has always been a big pussy. Hell, even Urlacher called him a pussy when they traded for him. He's been a cry baby his entire career.
    Urlacher has been vehemently defending Cutler since the game. I know of what you are referring but there were no public quotes to that effect and Urlacher said it was BS. But rumors seems to become fact sometimes.

Socrates
    Socrates's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

Waive this guy and sign Palmer Chicago.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Socrates View Post
    Waive this guy and sign Palmer Chicago.
    Oh good lord that would be a terrible decision.

Herky

urlacher isn't too convincing in his denial of calling him a pussy

Predictably, Bears middle linebacker Brian Urlacher denies telling former teammate Bobby Wade that Urlacher believes Bears quarterback Jay Cutler is a “pussy.” “Oh please. I don’t think I would ever say that about one of my
    teammates,” Urlacher told the Chicago Tribune. “Look, Bobby Wade’s a friend of
    mine. He’s trying to get things going before training camp. That’s just
    Bobby being Bobby. I’m pretty sure Jay knows I wouldn’t say that about
    him.”
    But Urlacher’s response isn’t all that convincing. How in the world can he call Bobby Wade a “friend of mine” when Wade is basically telling a bald-faced lie about the bald-headed linebacker?
    Per the Tribune, Wade already has apologized to Urlacher. From our perspective, the key question is whether Wade apologized for sharing an actual statement that had been made between friends, or for flat-out making something up that one friend supposedly said to another one.

CROANT
    CROANT's Avatar Become A Pro!

Palmer, seriously? Talk about a guy that can't take a hit!

Bob Loblaw
    Bob Loblaw's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2117

Quote Originally Posted by Brian891 View Post
    Cutler got ripped about this because of his reputation and the fact that he is an immature little pouter. If u look at the way it happened, u cant blame people for questioning his toughness. We have all seen players at least try to play with injuries as bad or worse, especially in a game of that magnitude. bottom line: he quit on his team and showed no leadership in the biggest game of his career to date. When emmitt smith separated his shoulder, u didnt see him on sidelines throwing and catching passes. Cutler stood up on sidelines after injury for most of 2nd half. The guy deserved all the shots taken at him before injury was disclosed and has cemented his rep as a soft spoiled player who wilts under pressure, mcl or not.
    Yes, you can blame those people for questioning his toughness. Cutler knows his body better than any random fan. The random fan has ZERO idea how tough Cutler is. The random fan doesn't know what it was like playing with the injury Cutler had. Only Cutler knows.

And yes, you have seen players try to play with injuries as bad as worse as his. Did Cutler not try to play? I could have sworn that was him out there to start the 2nd Half after he went to the locker room early before half. Then the coaches said he was done. Not Cutler.

nj6
    nj6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2592

So many idiots calling cutler out, you guys are embarrassing yourselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Herky View Post
    Phillip Rivers played entire AFC Championship game without an ACL ligament a few years ago
    That's different, please stop making this retarded comparsion.

Babeexrosa
    Babeexrosa's Avatar Become A Pro!

hahaha.. it hurts to lose eh!!

beerman2619
    beerman2619's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

By the way Cutler sprained his ACL. It didn't rupture or anything but as you could see Bears played better without him so it doesn't matter he is a pussy.

Brian891
    Brian891's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3624

Bob, not sure why u feel the need to defend him, but i respect your opinion. yeah he came back in 2nd half. for one series. which he blew 40 yd line field position for. do u think if he fought the coaches and docs to get back in they wouldve said no? i doubt it. but u could tell just by his demeanor he was done and had given up. no crutches after game. no treatment during 2nd half. stood up on sidelines after he was pulled,which im pretty sure is a no-no on a serious tear. even mark schlereth, who had like a million serious knee surgeries, basically called him a puss and said u have to play.
    "As a guy who had 20 knee surgeries you'd have to drag me out on a stretcher to Leave a championship game!" he was playing badly, missing throws, and getting hit all day. so he quit. we see it all the time. only reason its so glaring is it was nfc championship game. even lovie came out today and said it was a sprain and he would have been "questionable" for SB, not out, so his own coach gave a tepid defense. the guy has been called arrogant and petulant by teammates from both bears and broncs. any way u slice it he let his team down. before he got hurt he didnt exactly light it up sunday. 8 punts and a pick in 1st half of biggest game of his life. not all on him, but he had a lot to do with it. hanie came in with same offensive line and played better with a stripped down playbook. cutler is a better version of jp losman and no more. he deserves the no heart and quitter rep until he proves otherwise.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Did anyone question Tom Brady's toughness when he exited the 2001 AFC Champ. game against Pittsburgh due to a knee injury? I don't recall that. Probably helped that they won the game and then he led them to a SB win the next week. How bad could that injury have been if he played the next week?

If this was just about anyone other than Cutler, no one would have questioned it at all. People just using it as an excuse to rag on a guy they already disliked. That's fine, I suppose, but at least be honest about it. The guy was hurt and pulling him was the right thing (of course it would have been more right if Hanie was the #2 from the git-go.).

First ... 2345678 Last