kcDdegenerate's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

Quote Originally Posted by RJ89 View Post
    Haha.. what a racist moron..

unlike Freelee,C-Gold dont have the intellect to disguise his racism

Slim
    Slim's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 354

Everyone is racist. Some more than others.

chelle0113
    chelle0113's Avatar Become A Pro!

Brady looked like a rookie today

OTL
    OTL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5277

Ouch.... I didn't have a wager on the game but I'm still pissed the Jets won. This is about the last team I want in the Super Bowl.

RollPlayer
    RollPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!

I was on it too, tough loss

jagermeister1
    jagermeister1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

I'll eat my words now. I can't believe the pats lost.
    Points Awarded:

BlindWeasel gave jagermeister1 25 SBR Point(s) for this post.

C-Gold
    C-Gold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 843

I can't believe they lost either. I put together my argument, and lost. Yeah, it happens sometimes. Glad to see if I lose there will be 20 people to kick me when I'm down, many who don't even post picks, and some that are brainless ( KCdegenerate and his irrational love for the Falcons, how's that work out chump?)

So what, I was 3-1, I lost once. It happens. A lot of people got it worse in the playoffs and no I didn't take the -400 ML, I had NE in one of my teasers with the Ravens +10, but I also had Pitt -3 that game too, and Green Bay, and Chicago ML. I have nothing to be ashamed about, unlike some of the folks around here.

Hexum
    Hexum's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by C-Gold View Post
    I can't believe they lost either. I put together my argument, and lost. Yeah, it happens sometimes. Glad to see if I lose there will be 20 people to kick me when I'm down, many who don't even post picks, and some that are brainless ( KCdegenerate and his irrational love for the Falcons, how's that work out chump?)

So what, I was 3-1, I lost once. It happens. A lot of people got it worse in the playoffs and no I didn't take the -400 ML, I had NE in one of my teasers with the Ravens +10, but I also had Pitt -3 that game too, and Green Bay, and Chicago ML. I have nothing to be ashamed about, unlike some of the folks around here.

C-Gold
    C-Gold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 843

I lost a bet, Oh my gosh, Maybe I should go jump off a bridge because most people neverrrrrrrrrrrrrrr lose bets. I suck at life. All of you cockroaches like Hexum that came out the wood works must be right. Laugh away, Laugh away bitch.

Hoja Verdes
    Broncos Under 7.5 Wins -105
    Hoja Verdes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 169

Screenshots please.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Quote Originally Posted by rickbo528 View Post

You keep your silver dollar, I'll take the mega bundle we will win on the Pats.

JosephPavs
    JosephPavs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 148

Well you can't eat gold, you cant make energy out of gold, so in that sense you can't survive off gold and peoples perception of its value same goes for a team that gets cold in the playoffs all about perception

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8491

I lost a bet, Oh my gosh, Maybe I should go jump off a bridge because most people neverrrrrrrrrrrrrrr lose bets. I suck at life. All of you cockroaches like Hexum that came out the wood works must be right. Laugh away, Laugh away bitch.
    Suck it up big guy. It happens to the best of em. Great play on words for the thread title.

New England ML is good as GOLD

onetrickpony
    onetrickpony's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    Suck it up big guy. I t happens to the best of em. Greta play on word for the thread title. New England ML is good as GOLD
    makes people want to bash more cause of the title, dont be too cocky next time

kcDdegenerate
    kcDdegenerate's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

supporting the home team that covered the spread 12 games of 17 is irrational? ....You post this idiotic thread about a -400 fave as good as gold and all you had was a pussyass teasers??? (sucker bets btw)

btw.....I have all my plays in the same thread... I know my 73-47 record against the spread is nothing compared to your idiotic teasers and moneyline plays that you chose to litter sbr with

thanks for the laughter junior
    Last edited by kcDdegenerate; 01-17-11 at 07:10 PM.

nyed1010
    nyed1010's Avatar Become A Pro!

I know this will sound retarded now the game is over and in hindsight, but after watching that game, I just came away feeling "what was all the fuss about this pats team?". As Bart Scott joyfully pointed out after the game, the jets were far more talented across the board. The only thing the pats had going for them were Belichick and Brady. The former was out coached and the latter didn't play well.

ejfel01
    ejfel01's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Where were You in the regular season?

Quote Originally Posted by nyed1010 View Post
    I know this will sound retarded now the game is over and in hindsight, but after watching that game, I just came away feeling "what was all the fuss about this pats team?". As Bart Scott joyfully pointed out after the game, the jets were far more talented across the board. The only thing the pats had going for them were Belichick and Brady. The former was out coached and the latter didn't play well.

aceking
    aceking's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

well if you bet on every New England moneyline you are still profitable .

Socrates
    Socrates's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

LOL

What a blood bath. The books are laughing. ByeShea schooling everyone.
    Last edited by Socrates; 01-18-11 at 11:46 AM.

BlindWeasel
    Vick -500
    BlindWeasel's Avatar Become A Pro!

I lose my points again on a sure thing. What a surprise.

First 1234