swede96
    swede96's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ShamsWoof10 View Post
    HA! what an over reaction I can't believe they would send you that... You should get a warning for claiming to know football as muich as any guy in here... I didn't think you "attacked" me though.. wow touchy...

Pssst...that wasn't me.

ShamsWoof10
    ShamsWoof10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

oh ok my bad that was the other one....

MJFtheGenius
    MJFtheGenius's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1176

Quote Originally Posted by swede96 View Post
    My my...someone left off his meanie-pants this morning.
    I would not go that far, most people on this website are just stuckup want to be sharp bettors and they think they know what they are talking about. Telling you know more then alot of them is not saying much, I just like to tell it how it is.

Shamswoof is the man, and he is raping you over the internet.

swede96

No one is raping anyone...I just don't have the energy to argue with that guy. He reminds me of my pig-headed brother. He's got his opinion...which he believes to be fact...and nothing is going to change that...so I'm not even going to try.

MJFtheGenius
    MJFtheGenius's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1176

No one is raping anyone...I just don't have the energy to argue with that guy. He reminds me of my pig-headed brother. He's got his opinion...which he believes to be fact...and nothing is going to change that...so I'm not even going to try.
    Ok my lady friend, you are stubborn, that's so hot, I can picture you getting so mad right now

swede96

Sorry to disappoint, but I'm so hopped up in antibiotics and pain meds that I couldn't get mad right now if I tried...not even at you, my favorite button pusher.

ShamsWoof10
    ShamsWoof10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Who's arguing...? There is nothing to argue about.. You're not saying you know as much as some of us or I would argue... As it is... Goo Pats.. My client said if they win the Super Bowl he will order 75 helmets... GOOO PATS!!!

Thanks MJ and I love that avatar... You know that, like Nike is my favorite brand of shoes, cheerleaders are my favorite brand of girls..

My client had a recent signing with Jr. Seau... I told him that is the only player I would get excited about meeting because I love his intensity in the game... I told him "Jr. is awsome".. He said "he's a great guy in person too but I was disappointed about one thing".. What was that I asked... He said "He's married with three kids back in Cali. and he walked in with the most amazing looking brunette... She was in her mid 20's and carried herself very well she was not like some groupie"... He said Jr. went out of his way for this girl and he thinks it's his sugnificant other... He told me she was easily playboy material and for him to say that is saying alot because my client does signing with celebs. too...

A 38 year old with a HOT 25 year old brunette.. HE IS THE MAN FO SHO NOW is what I told my client...

Last edited by ShamsWoof10; 12-21-07 at 12:12 PM.

patsfan2727
    patsfan2727's Avatar Become A Pro!

this entire thread sucks. it has nothing to do with football. hey kind of like Jessica Simpson! I hope he dumps her big-nosed ass ASAP.

First 1234