Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24950

The Patriots/Dolphins Game Was Fixed! Might as Well Say It...

For whatever reason it was the Patriots responsibility to roll over and play dead today, I guess because the league wanted to give the Chiefs a bye this year since they always end up playing in Foxboro.

This was basically a playoff game for New England (so they could bypass the wildcard round and advance directly to the divisional round) and they were flat as a pancake against one of the league's worst teams. Little chance this was just an upset because upsets happen.

Case in point, the Patriots were tied 10-10 late in the first half and the Dolphins had just conceded a possession by running on 3rd and long with around 1:45 on the clock... Patriots had ALL THREE TIMEOUTS and swallowed them.

Since when does a team who just forced a punt and has their full allotment of timeouts just say "fukk it" and head to the locker-room in a tie ballgame? Especially a team with championship pedigree and Tom Brady at the helm?

LOL game was fake af

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7738

Mia has been playing well for weeks

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5964

So rigged man.

Love it since I'm a Fins fan, but yeah -

NFL and NBA so rigged man.

Eddy Munny

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    I realize that, but that was against some mediocre to bad competition... Their defense has been consistently abysmal throughout. Today the Patriots made them look like a playoff team in a game that mattered. They didn't even try. Pats players and coaches were zombies.

ThaWoj
    hope i dont wake up tomorrow
    ThaWoj's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3451

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    I realize that, but that was against some mediocre to bad competition... They defense has been abysmal throughout. Today the Patriots made them look like a playoff team in a game that mattered. They didn't even try. Pats players and coaches were zombies.
    Just like Seattle last week at home vs zona.

NE will go to KC in the 2nd round now, I will be on chiefs in that game

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Lakerboy had +17 for 5 units and 2 units on Miami ML. It was one of the plays he didn't post.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: SamsNCharge99

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6910

SB51 ATL up 28-20... 3rd down pass puts them in position to kick a 50 yard FG with old reliable Bryant in a dome to go up 2 scores again with couple min left in game

flag... holding ATL... back em up. leads to punt. u know the rest.

SB53 3-3 game in 4th Q... Rams break off a 15+ yard run to move ball into pats territory and grab momentum in game...

flag... holding Rams. back em way up 1st and 20. kill momentum. stall out drive. leads to punt and Pats scoring next time on offense.

penetrate THE PATRIOTS

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

I realize that, but that was against some mediocre to bad competition... Their defense has been consistently abysmal throughout. Today the Patriots made them look like a playoff team in a game that mattered. They didn't even try. Pats players and coaches were zombies.
    They played another mediocre team today. Dunno how anyone can call fix when they been cheating for pats for years?

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Lakerboy had +17 for 5 units and 2 units on Miami ML. It was one of the plays he didn't post.
    He been posting all kinds of dog winners. Still looking for one you have posted.

Eddy Munny

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    They played another mediocre team today. Dunno how anyone can call fix when they been cheating for pats for years?
    It was the Patriots job to lose today, plain and simple...

I guess they owed the league a favor or two and they held up their end of the bargain.

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Nope, thats football

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

Fire Belicheck

Hire a real General Manager and Defensive Coordinator

Make Josh McDaniels head coach.

Eddy Munny

Quote Originally Posted by nyplayer33 View Post
    Nope, thats football
    Sure it is.

I dare one person who watched the game to try and cough up an explanation for the timeout blunder I described in the original post. That's completely out of character for Belichick, and to be honest, it's completely out of character for any head coach who enjoys winning and having a job.

But like I said, his job today was to lose and pass the baton to the Chiefs. Well done.

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Not rigged. The line would of moved

2daBank

It was the Patriots job to lose today, plain and simple...

I guess they owed the league a favor or two and they held up their end of the bargain.
    Or they just not very good. Think we been saying this for a month.

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24032

Every game fixed

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by funnyb25 View Post
    Every game fixed
    Especially the Falcons game. You can't throw a pick 6 in OT.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

*for entertainment purposes only

Eddy Munny

Or they just not very good. Think we been saying this for a month.
    Well if that's the narrative you choose to lean on, so be it. Evidence says otherwise.

We know the Patriots defense has been very good, and Fitz carved them up all day. Drops from his receivers are the only thing that slowed him.

We know the Dolphins defense is 32nd in the league and even the likes of an old dishrag like Eli Manning moved the chains with little effort, yet Brady and company mostly spun their wheels in the mud.

We know that Belichick is cold-blooded assassin who is a meticulous game-manager and pours over every detail with a fine-toothed comb, and yet he just suddenly "forgot" how to coach football at the end of the 1st half when they could've put points on the board. Even the home fans were booing. Inexplicable.

The Pats have historically been the beneficiary of fixes and they've also been mired in scandal, including this year with the Bengals practice fiasco. They owed the league. Today the league wanted them to lose and the Pats obliged. Now the Chiefs have a bye and won't have to go through Foxboro. Corruption at its finest.
    Last edited by Eddy Munny; 12-29-19 at 03:53 PM.

jtoler

brady vs worst defense in league, fitz vs. best defense in league. fins win, yeah sounds about right. enough fishiness to open a fish market

2daBank

Well if that's the narrative you choose to lean on, so be it. Evidence says otherwise.

We know the Patriots defense has been very good, and Fitz carved them up all day. Drops from his receivers are the only thing that slowed him.

We know the Dolphins defense is 32nd in the league and even the likes of an old dishrag like Eli Manning moved the chains with little effort, yet Brady and company mostly spun their wheels in the mud.

We know that Belichick is cold-blooded assassin who is a meticulous game-manager and pours over every detail with a fine-toothed comb, and yet he just suddenly "forgot" how to coach football at the end of the 1st half when they could've put points on the board. Even the home fans were booing. Inexplicable.

The Pats have historically been the beneficiary of fixes and they've also been mired in scandal, including this year with the Bengals practice fiasco. They owed the league. Today the league wanted them to lose and the Pats obliged. Now the Chiefs have a bye and won't have to go through Foxboro. Corrupt.
    There no evidence that the pats are good this year. They beat bunch of shitty teams., Fish play them tough one time every year, now their coach knows pats well. Pats offense rates incredibly poorly so dunno why it a surprise?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

thread over

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6910

only good team pats beat was bills... barely both times

play HOU lose

play BAL lose

play KC lose

Eddy Munny

There no evidence that the pats are good this year. They beat bunch of shitty teams., Fish play them tough one time every year, now their coach knows pats well. Pats offense rates incredibly poorly so dunno why it a surprise?
    Yeah but you're ignoring a lot of what I said...

Also the Fins have caught the Patriots in a lot of games that didn't matter in the past. This one obviously did and the Pats wanted no part of winning it. You could tell their whole vibe was off center. Even when they took the late lead, it was clear they weren't intent on protecting it.

Eddy Munny

Nobody wants to explain why a legendary coach was being booed on his home field in a tie ballgame?

It wasn't because they were tied, that's not a "boo-able" offense.

2daBank

Yeah but you're ignoring a lot of what I said...

Also the Fins have caught the Patriots in a lot of games that didn't matter in the past. This one obviously did and the Pats wanted no part of winning it. You could tell their whole vibe was off center. Even when they took the late lead, it was clear they weren't intent on protecting it.
    Of course I’m ignoring it., impossible for me to take folks serious when they claiming fix.

byronbb
    byronbb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2284

pats threw the game because the nfl said so, makes sense

jtoler

1st meeting 43-0 Pats

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by byronbb View Post
    pats threw the game because the nfl said so, makes sense
    I’d love to be in the room when someone tells Tom Brady he has to lose on purpose! Something tells me that would not go over well! Lol

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    1st meeting 43-0 Pats
    What that matter? What happens in nfl one week doesn’t mean shit for the next. Ya’ll acting like team you think should win always does, and yet none of us retired off gambling winnings. Wonder why?

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7738

I found out what happened. Dolphins were filming pats practice and saw that new England has no good players so they came up with a game plan to beat them.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: stevek173

2daBank

I found out what happened. Dolphins were filming pats practice and saw that new England has no good players so they came up with a game plan to beat them.
    Lmfao

DOM-Ganador
    DOM-Ganador's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5742

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    only good team pats beat was bills... barely both times

play HOU lose

play BAL lose

play KC lose

You are nothing if not consistent, Mo. The multiple laughing emogi`s. The incredible NFL insight and original thought.
    You definitely should have you own show on ESPN.

Eddy Munny

And then so Belichick left his brain in the glove compartment as a result of this game-plan?

The problem here is nobody actually watched the game.. They've just been conditioned to believe "any given Sunday."

Pats took the dive, clear as day. It's all good, they get to play next week and they'll be back to actually trying to win a game rather than a half-assed dress rehearsal..
    Last edited by Eddy Munny; 12-29-19 at 04:12 PM.

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5964

Very good work in here Eddie.

I have you as a top 5 non pro here, video coming up saluting the good non pros later.

Keep it up man.

1234 Last